Lynn Spreads Her Wings

Story Info
At her husband's urging a housewife goes out to a bar.
6.5k words
4.34
81.6k
78
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was somewhat inspired by a video I watched recently where a wife hooked up with a guy at a bar and videoed the action for her cuckold husband. I'm not sure that Loving Wives was the right group for this- there are some twists in my story that hopefully are original and interesting.

*****

Lynn Eason sat at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee. Taking a sip, she took a deep breath, picked up her phone, and called her husband Mike.

"Since you're probably going to work late again, I thought I'd go out." Mike ran a successful architectural consulting business that he'd built from the ground up. Eason Designs was Mike's passion, one that provided very well for his family. Ashley, the youngest Eason was now a freshman at Duke, David was a junior at NC State, and Anthony was at Wake Forest in a graduate program. Despite having three children in college at the same time, Lynn was still a stay at home mom and their Myers Park home in Charlotte was valued at just under a million dollars.

"What makes you think I'm going to work late?" Mike was tapping away on his computer, working on a proposal.

"Because you always do," Lynn replied. "We've talked about it enough. I think I'm ready."

"Ready for what?" Mike was genuinely puzzled, also distracted by some pressing deadlines.

"For what we've talked about... me being adventurous."

Mike immediately became very focused on the phone call with his wife. "Honey, are you sure? I told you those things because they excited me in the bedroom." After 28 years of marriage, sex had become very routine. Like most men, Mike wanted an angel for a wife and a slut for the bedroom.

"Mike, I've been thinking about it for a while, and I'm going to give it a try. Does the thought of me fucking someone new still excite you?" Lynn's voice lowered into a husky whisper, even though there was no one at home to hear her conversation.

Mike reached down and touched himself as he sat behind his desk. "Yes, very much so."

"Would you still like me to make some naughty videos for you?" Mike had told Lynn how much he'd like to see her giving herself up.

"Yes," Mike gasped. For the last quarter century, sex had pretty much been on autopilot. Mostly missionary, usually with the lights out, and for the last few years bi-monthly except for Valentine's Day, Father's Day and Mike's birthday. That Lynn would even consider extra-marital sex was a shock to Mike. "I'd love to see... to see..."

"Me with a cock in my mouth?" Lynn finished the sentence for her husband. "I haven't gone down on you in years, but the idea of sucking cock again is making me hot. You're sitting at your desk, aren't you?

"Yes."

"I bet hearing your wife talk like that has gotten you nice and hard, hasn't it?"

Lynn was correct. Mike was fully erect. "Uh huh." Mike had tried for years to get Lynn to engage in dirty talk, but she never really engaged.

"If you're lucky I may still be horny after I do it with some stranger. I'll video call you later to show you what I'm going to wear when I go out tonight." Lynn hung up, knowing that she would be driving her husband crazy.

Standing just over five foot five, Lynn Eason was a curvy woman. Sensitive about her weight, Lynn had a pear-shaped figure. Her breasts sagged, and Lynn carried more pounds around her hips that she'd prefer. She had some fine lines around her brown eyes and the corners of her mouth, but good genetics kept her looking several years younger than her real age of 47. While she wasn't a head turner and was well past her prime, Lynn knew she hadn't lost it all.

While Mike preferred her with long hair, Lynn wore a short bob. Her auburn color had been greying for years, but a rinse with some highlights gave her a look she liked.

Late that afternoon, Lynn started a Google Duo video call with her husband. A few seconds later, Mike's face appeared. Lynn asked, "Got a minute?"

Mike replied, "Sure", still excited from the earlier call. "What's up?"

"You by yourself?" Lynn asked.

"Yep, I'm in my office." Mike could see his wife's face on his phone, and noted that she was made up differently than normal. Lynn had on some smoky eye shadow and more eyeliner than she usually wore, and her lips glistened, full and wet with a deep red lip gloss. Lynn accented her look with a pair of hoop earrings. While Mike was admiring his wife, her face suddenly left the screen.

"Hang on, I want to show you my outfit for tonight. I'm going to put my phone on the stand." The picture on the phone went from ceiling to floor, jostling around for a few seconds. Finally, it stabilized, and Lynn stood holding a satin-looking top with a plunging neckline and a geometric print in one hand and a black skirt that fell just below her knees with the other. Both pieces were still on hangers, and Lynn stood behind them. "What do you think?"

Without missing a beat, Mike replied, "Classy but sexy. Very nice." Mike was getting aroused again thinking about what his wife had told him earlier. "I'd love to see you in it."

"Hang on so I can show you the shoes." The camera rustled again, and Mike got a glimpse of Lynn's shoes, black with a strap heel. Mike noticed that Lynn had on an anklet, something she'd never worn before, and that her toenails seemed to be painted in the same deep red color of her lips. Mike loved it when Lynn wore heels.

"Wow! Ditto my last comment. Classy but sexy." Again the phone rustled while Lynn put it back on the stand.

Mike was shocked when his wife stood back in front of the camera naked except for the heels. He noticed that Lynn had shaved herself leaving a small thin patch over her pussy. She sat on the bed and pulled the skirt on, then stood to zip up the back. She pulled the blouse on over her head, shook her hair, then lifted her breasts to adjust them in the top. "Glad you liked my choice. I hope someone else will appreciate it before the night is over. I'm going to go shopping for a while, then out for a drink or two. I'll call you later." Lynn leaned down to the phone, displaying a serious amount of cleavage, and disconnected the call.

Mike was dumbfounded. The thought of his wife, the soccer mom, the PTA secretary, the sex-only-in-the-dark Lynn Eason going out without a bra and panties gave Mike a raging hard-on. For several months Mike had been abstaining from porn and fapping, but at that moment he felt like a teenage boy getting his first handful of tit. When Mike was actively browsing Pornhub, he'd frequent the cuckold section. The amateur videos of a guy watching his wife get fucked were among his favorites to jerk off to.

Mike had brought that fetish into the marital bed. In an effort to spice things up, he'd told Lynn how he'd like to watch her get fucked. Lynn was unresponsive to Mike's suggestion at the time, and after another few go-rounds Mike left things alone, figuring that he'd made his already cool sex life get colder.

When Mike confided in a golfing buddy about his lack of action, his friend told him to stop trying to change Lynn and to work on himself instead. He gave Mike some websites to read, and Mike began to seriously examine himself and his relationship with his wife. Mike started lifting, quit apologizing all the time, spent more time on grooming and his wardrobe, and worked on flirting. He even began flirting with other women in front of his wife, teasing waitresses and cashiers when he and Lynn were out together.

Three of Lynn's girlfriends had gotten divorced over the last two years. All three told Lynn how they felt bored and unloved while they were married, and all three also told her how great it was once they got divorced. All three women had sex with a number of men once they divorced, which they said was great. But months after the divorce, all three confided to Lynn that they were unhappy and wished they were still attached. Something all three said was that they were worried that they'd never get married again and would spend the rest of their lives alone.

Lynn understood her friends' feelings- she felt like she was unappreciated and was bored at times. Lynn knew that Mike wanted more from her sexually, but just didn't feel that attracted to him for years. Recently, however, Lynn felt jealous when Mike would chat with other women. After listening to her friends, Lynn knew that Mike was somewhat of a prize. She felt a bit angry and jealous when Mike would chat up other women in front of her. Still, Lynn was old-fashioned in some ways, and a bit of a feminist in others- why should she change who she was for a man?

A turning point for Lynn was when she and Mike went out for lunch at the Applebee's last month. Lynn excused herself to go to the restroom, and when she was heading back to her table she overheard her waitress telling another waitress how, "That guy with the Panther's jacket is hot, and a great tipper... I bet he'd make a fabulous sugar daddy." Lynn knew that she was talking about Mike, and having a twenty-something bimbo talk about her husband like that was a rude awakening.

Later that night Lynn tried to initiate sex in her shy way, gently stroking Mike's arm while he lay next to her. While Mike didn't respond with the old, "Not tonight, I have a headache" line, he decided he wasn't going to be a desperate chump. He gave his wife a quick kiss on the forehead and rolled over to go to sleep. He thought to himself, "It's good to be chased," before he dozed off.

Lynn's friend Amy had recommended a bar in downtown Charlotte that was fun and had a sophisticated crowd. The Craft City Social Club was an indoor/outdoor bar with great food in the 5-Star Le Méridien Charlotte. Lynn got a seat at the bar, and ordered a Mermaid Water that her friend Amy recommended. Taking a long sip from her drink, Lynn quickly realized why Amy liked the drink so much. The rum warmed her quickly, and it was delightfully refreshing. As Lynn surveyed the area she noted several groups of young men, some couples and agreed with Amy that this was an upscale place.

A few minutes later a very well dressed mature man with short gray hair sat down one seat away from Lynn at the bar. Wearing a great fitting blazer over a crisp white cotton shirt, the man ordered a Royal Salute. He thanked the bartender, and glanced at Lynn. With a grin, he tipped his glass towards her and said, "Cheers". Lynn raised her glass, replied in kind, and took another long sip.

Lynn felt the man's eyes on her and brushed her hair back over her ear. He asked, "Unwinding after work?"

"If you call shopping work, then yes," Lynn smiled back at him. She noticed his eyes move towards her hands.

"Waiting for someone?" he asked, holding her eyes with his.

"Nope, just having a cocktail." Lynn felt his eyes on her- his attention was flattering and made her feel warm. "Truth is I don't go out that much."

"Now that surprises me. I would think that someone who looks like you would have a man who loved to show her off." Lynn blushed at his comment.

"I wish...That's not really my husband's style," she replied, and took another sip of her drink.

"A woman like you shouldn't be kept under wraps," the man told Lynn, all the while looking deeply into her eyes. She enjoyed his attention. "Especially one with assets like yours." His eyes roamed over the open neckline of her top.

"Why thank you." Lynn was at a loss for words. A line like that from another man would have been creepy. Coming from this man it was a blush-worthy compliment.

Maintaining eye contact with Lynn, he made her feel like she was important. She wasn't used to this type of attention, but loved it. "I'm Rick," he introduced himself, extending a hand.

Lynn took his hand and said, "Lynn." Rick didn't let go of her hand right away, holding it several seconds longer than Lynn thought was needed for an introduction. Still holding her hand, Rick said, "You look very proper on the outside, but your eyes definitely have a streak of naughty in them. You're not going to take advantage of me, are you?"

Lynn laughed and smiled. "If I get another drink in me I won't be able to make any promises in that regard. You'll probably need therapy to cope afterwards," Lynn giggled at her suitor. Lynn pivoted in her chair, unconsciously opening herself. Being hit on like this made her feel sexy and alive.

"We'll have to see about that drink. For now, how about some food?" Rick motioned to the bartender. "How about an order of the Chicken Lolli Pops?"

The bartender replied, "They're running a little behind in the kitchen. Might take a few minutes, is that OK?"

"If that's the case, please get me a cabana so the lady and I can get comfortable while we wait." Rick slipped the barkeep a $20.

"Yes Sir!" replied the bartender, and he scurried away.

Lynn was shocked and impressed that Rick had the self-confidence to assume that she'd go with him. "What makes you think I'm going with you?"

Rick turned towards Lynn, reached up and swept her hair back away from her face. "Just a guess," he grinned at her. "Sometimes I'm a lucky guy."

Lynn flushed, and said, "We'll see about that, buster." Lynn slid out of her seat towards Rick. She put her hand on his thigh and said, "Don't let anyone take me seat while I'm deciding."

While in the bathroom Lynn took out her phone and called her husband. "I think I may have found the guy."

Mike knew what she was talking about, and it excited him. "Are you sure you're OK?"

"I'm more than OK. He's hot!"

"That's great. Are you going to fuck him?"

"Unless he totally screws things up, yes I am."

Mike touched himself, and said, "See if you can get some video for me."

"I'll do the best I can. I need to get back to him."

"See you at home, Mrs. Eason."

Lynn hung up and walked back to the bar. She noticed three different men check her out as she made her way back to her seat and Rick. Lynn thought that perhaps her husband was right- she felt sexy being braless and knew that her slightly bouncing breasts were attention getters.

As she approached the bar, Rick stood up. "Glad to see I didn't scare you off. Our cabana is ready." Rick slipped his hand inside Lynn's right arm and held her just above the elbow. "Right this way, please."

Lynn reached for her drink, but Rick told her, "Leave it- I have a treat waiting for you."

Rick walked Lynn out of the bar area and around the pool. There were several tent-like cabanas, and Rick led her to the last one. As they entered the cabana, Lynn saw a semi-circular couch with several pillows and a table. Rick said, "If you please," and dropped the door on the cabana giving them complete privacy.

Lynn was very impressed. "This is stylish and cozy." She took a seat in the middle of the couch, noticing the plate of Chicken Lolli-Pops and an interesting, ornate water dispenser with a spout. Motioning to the dispenser, Lynn asked, "What's this?"

"Never seen this before?" Rick smiled at her and Lynn responded with a giggle and a hair flip.

"Can't say I have."

Beside the water dispenser there were two glasses that had what looked like a bubble just above the base of the glass. The bubble filled with a gorgeous green liquid, and above the bubble was a six-ounce top connected with a small channel to the bubble. Beside the glasses was a plate with a small pyramid of sugar cubes, and next to the plate was a spoon-like utensil in the shape of a leaf that had slits all through it.

"Allow me to introduce you to Absinthe." Rick grinned at Lynn and continued. "Absinthe is a licorice-like drink that has a small but serious group of followers. There's a bit of a ritual involved in drinking Absinthe... you ready?"

Lynn was fascinated- she loved the classy sophistication that Rick was showing her. It made her feel special, and she gladly followed his lead. "Definitely!" Without thinking about it, Lynn reached across and touched Rick's arm.

He grinned at her. "OK, here we go. Do you think you'd prefer a bit more bite or a smoother, sweeter drink?"

Lynn squeezed his arm and said, "I think I like it sweet and smooth."

Rick picked up the slotted spoon and placed it over the top of Lynn's glass. "Let's try three for you." Rick used the small tongs on the plate to place three sugar cubes on top of the spoon and then laid the spoon over the top of Lynn's glass. He then placed her glass under the spigot of the water dispenser and began to trickle water over the sugar cubes, which dissolved under the water. The water and sugar mixed with the green liquid in the bubble and began to fill the top of the glass with a creamy looking blend. He repeated the process for his glass, but only used one sugar cube. Swirling the glasses, he gave Lynn hers with a knowing grin. "Once again, Cheers!"

Rick toasted Lynn with a small clink of the glasses. Lynn took a sip.

"Ummm, that's delicious." A second later she added, "And STRONG!"

Lynn and Rick bantered back and forth. Lynn found herself drawn to Rick's strong manner- he took the lead and comfortably ran with it. There was an increasing level of heat between the two of them. Rick picked up one of the chicken Lolli-pops and told Lynn, "Open your mouth." She obliged, sensuously wrapping her lips around the skewer and pulling a piece of chicken in her mouth. He looked into Rick's eyes while she chewed, offering a hint of her willingness.

Rick's eyes smiled as Lynn put on her little show. Unfazed and cool, Rick reached his hand over to Lynn's chest, his fingertips brushing her flesh below her collarbone. "Jade?" he asked, as he examined her necklace.

"Very good," Lynn replied. "Most men wouldn't recognize the stone."

"Why thanks," Rick said quietly. "This is very nice." His fingertips left the necklace and traced down the neckline of Lynn's blouse, lightly tracing the top of her breast. He leaned forward towards Lynn, his mouth inches from her neck. "I need to excuse myself for a minute. I'll be right back."

Lynn was seriously turned on and slightly aggravated that he was teasing her. "You'd better," Lynn said.

While Rick was gone, Lynn's phone rang. It was Mike. Lynn hit a button and said, "Hello."

"So how's it going, Mrs. Eason?" Mike asked his wife.

"Very well. He's charming the pants off me."

"Then he'll be seeing your pussy, won't he?"

"He very well may. He's getting me drunk. I think he has plans for me. He just played with my tits."

"That's hot. I'd love to watch."

"Hope you know that I love you, Mike."

"I know you do. I'll keep my fingers crossed."

Lynn hung up, and took another sip of the Absinthe. She was feeling warm, and unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse. Lynn thought about Rick's hands on her, and hoped that he'd continue.

A short time later the tent door opened, and Rick returned. "Looks like you're comfortable," he said, sitting next to her and letting his eyes wander. Rick sat down next Lynn, closer than before, and put his hand on her thigh.

"Comfortable and slightly drunk," Lynn replied. She leaned over and kissed Rick. She noticed that he'd put a small envelope on the table in front of them with "#1014" hand written on the front.

Rick's hand moved up Lynn's thigh. He squeezed her firmly, and then kissed her back, Lynn opened her mouth, inviting Rick's tongue. They continued for a minute when Rick pulled away slightly. He pushed Lynn's skirt up, and lifted her right leg up and wrapped it around his back. He then reached his right hand around her, squeezed her ass, and pulled Lynn towards him. She felt his stiffness against her and kissed him while he pulled her even closer to him.

Lynn suddenly pulled back, moving her leg back to the floor in front of her. "I have a kinky side. If you're not into a bit of kink, why don't you save both of us some time and move on."

Taking a deep breath, Rick said, "I'm all for a bit of kink. What did you have in mind?"

12