Lynne and Friends

Story Info
Lynne enjoys MMF sex while being watched by friends.
2.1k words
98.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynne had invited her friend Gemma and Gemma's boyfriend, Brian, out for drinks with us at the local bar. She was dressed cutely in her black boots, white shirt and patterned miniskirt, topped off with a nice jacket. The blouse was open a few buttons so that a casual observer could easily see her lace bra. It was erotic to see her like this, especially with her delicate figure, great legs and generous, natural breasts. The twinkle in her eyes was a sign that she was enjoying herself as we drank at the bar.

The girls sat on the bar stools, sipping their merlot as Brian and I stood drinking our microbrews. The barstools exposed both Lynne's and Gemma's legs with Gemma being of similar size and similarly dressed. Her smaller breasts and brown hair were the main difference between the two. Gemma's jeans and gray t-shirt were figure hugging and emphasized her tight body.

Brian and I were similarly dressed in shirts, casual jackets and jeans and, like the girls, were of similar height and build. At 5'11" I was 2 inches shorter than Brian and slightly more muscular, although both of us would best be described as "athletic".

Brian was caressing Gemma's back and occasionally kissing her on the lips and on her forehead. I was similarly kissing Lynne and touching her back, running my hand through the back of her hair and, as I leant in to kiss her, touching her exposed thigh. The scenario was very relaxing for all of us, chatting about everything and nothing and enjoying each other's company and knowing that we were an attractive group. We had noticed the stares we were getting from other groups around the bar and it only made us want to be more open and intimate with each other.

After a while we decided that we'd need to leave while at least one of us was still legal to drive and so we finished up and headed to the parking lot. I was feeling Lynne's ass as we walked out of the bar, knowing that other people were watching and knowing that Lynne would love the idea of people seeing her be touched. We kissed before getting in the car and watched as Brian and Gemma seemed unable to keep their hands off each other.

"Want to get in the back with them" I joked to Lynne as I unlocked the car. I saw the excitement in her eyes, but she backed down and said she wanted to be in the front with me.

As we pulled out of the parking lot Lynne reached over and started to caress the inside of my thigh. She switched her attention between me and the scene developing in the back seat. Brian and Gemma were busy exchanging saliva and touching each other all over. From what I could see in the mirror, Gemma had her hand down his jeans and he had a hand up under her t-shirt. Lynne seemed very turned on by this to the extent that she also spread her legs slightly and started to stroke her pussy through her panties.

My cock was obvioulsy getting hard and it was difficult to concentrate on driving back to Lynne's place. All the more important that I get back quickly. I shared my time between watching the road, looking at Lynne and watching the view in the rear view camera.

We got back to Lynne's place quickly and I jumped out of the car. Lynne came around and kissed me deeply before I opened the gate. Brian and Gemma were still busy in the back of the car. Her tongue felt so good in my mouth and I reached down to feel her pussy through her panties. They were very wet. I immediately wanted to get down there and lick and suck those juices off that tight, cute pussy.

We eventually got the horny guys out of the car and headed inside. Lynne poured some wine for the girls and cracked open a few beers for the guys. She was always a good host. We settled down in her living room continuing our conversations. Lynne and I sat on the sofa with Gemma sitting on Brian's lap on a chair. She was caressing his thigh as he kissed her neck. Not wanting to be left out Lynne pulled me towards her for a deep passionate kiss. As we kissed my hand moved to her thigh and then up towards her breasts. I started to fondle her breasts through her clothes in full view of Gemma and Brian, knowing that Lynne enjoys the idea of being watched. Her nipples were already hard and I squeezed them gently through the fabric, making her moan gently. As we continued, I undid a few of the buttons on her shirt and slid my hand inside. I caressed her breast through her lace bra and then slid my hand inside feeling her large nipples as my cock further hardened in my jeans.

I noticed that Lynne had slightly parted her legs in the excitement and with her miniskirt I knew that Brian and Gemma would be able to see her panties if they looked over. A quick glance at them showed that they were passionately kissing and caressing each other and looking over at us from time to time. I knew that that would turn Lynne on knowing that and I reached down and parted her legs some more. I was now caressing the inside of her thighs, gradually edging closer to her pussy. Her breathing was getting heavier as she became more aroused, the excitement of being watched obviously adding to her arousal. As I reached the top of her thighs my fingers lightly grazed her panties, feeling her wetness through them. She slid forward slightly to give me easier access and obviously caused her skirt to ride higher up. I moved her panties to one side and started to play with her pussy, gently sliding a finger inside. It slid in relatively easily with how wet she was.

After a few minutes I removed my finger and brought it up to her lips, letting her taste her own juices before I kissed her and tasted them too. "Looks like you guys are having fun!" Brian called over laughing. I turned around and smiled noticing that the two of them were caressing each other but had turned their attention to us. I moved my attention back to Lynne and undid the final buttons from her shirt before sliding it off her shoulders. She didn't resist and as she leant forward to let it drop I took the opportunity of reaching around to unclasp her bra. I kissed her deeply as I slid the straps off her shoulders and then freed her breasts. "Nice!" Brian whispered over as I gently cupped and caressed Lynne's breasts. I squeezed her nipples firmly, causing her to gasp and bite my lip. The bite just made me squeeze harder and then release, letting the blood flow back in. She was rubbing my cock through my jeans and I could feel precum already oozing from the tip. With her tits exposed to everyone, she decided it was time to expose parts of me so she unfastened my jeans and released my cock, gently stroking it in full view of our guests. A quick glance at Brian and Gemma showed we had their full attention. I reached behind Lynne and unzipped her miniskirt before kneeling in front of her to pull off her skirt and panties. Her boots, which were then the final piece of clothing came off quickly afterwards. As I was finishing off stripping her she was sharing her time between looking at me and looking over at Brian and Gemma. I spread her legs and moved in to start licking her pussy. It tasted very good, as it always does and she keeps it waxed so there is no hair to get in the way. Just how I like it. As I continued to tongue her pussy I slid two fingers into her and also sucked her pussy lips as I gently finger fucked her. She was caressing her breasts and squeezing her own nipples and seemed to be really enjoying the attention she was getting from me and from her audience. I continued to lick, suck and fingerfuck her pussy until she had her first orgasm of the night. It came quicker than normal and must have been because of the audience she had.

Brian had his hands down Gemma's jeans and she had her hands down his, both arousing each other and being aroused at the show they were seeing. I got up from Lynne's pussy and removed my shirt and jeans, letting Gemma and Brian get a good look at my hard cock. Lynne eyes lit up as they usually do when she sees my cock and she moved forward to take hold of it in her hands and gently stroke it as I stood in front of her. She stroked my cock with one hand and played with my balls using the other, then leaning forward to lick some precum off the tip of it. "Are you guys going to strip off?" I turned and asked Brian and Gemma. "You'd find it easier to fuck each other if you do" I added laughing. They looked at each other and then started to undress, Brian beginning by pulling Gemma's t-shirt over her head. Lynne and I watched the developing scene as she continued to stroke my cock and started to suck it deeply into her mouth.

Soon our guests were as naked as Lynne and I and I could see Lynne hungrily looking at Brian's cock. He was circumsized and about the same length as I, if not slightly longer. He seemed about as wide as me too and that was definitely the type of cock that Lynne liked. "Looks like your girlfriend likes your boyfriend's cock Gemma" I laughed. Lynne quickly turned back to me, slightly embarassed at having been caught out. Gemma and Brian laughed back.

"I don't mind you plaiyng with his cock as long as you let me watch" she said to Lynne as she sat down in the chair facing Lynne giving Brian a sign to move over to us. Lynne continued to stroke my cock as he got close and then reached out with her spare hand to touch Brian's cock, drawing a moan from him.

Gemma seemed very excited and had spread her legs to start masturbating as she watched the scene unfolding. Lynne continued stroking my cock, but her focus had now shifted to the new cock in her other hand. She was attentively stroking it and looking at it as if trying to imprint it on her mind. She also cupped his balls and caressed them before moving back to stroking his cock. She turned and sucked my cock deeply into her mouth and then turned to kiss the head of Brian's cock before sucking it into her mouth. She really was enjoying herself with these two cocks and I could just imagine how wet her pussy was getting. Brian's cock was very hard and from his moans it was obvious that he was enjoying Lynne's expert actions. It also seemed that he wouldn't last very long before exploding and sure enough within a few minutes he moaned deeply and started to cum. Lynne pulled him from her mouth and continued to jerk his cock as his cum sprayed over her face initially and then over her breasts as she aimed it there. She took him back in her mouth after he finished cumming and licked the remaining cum from his cock while still gently stroking it. Brian then pulled away and went to sit back down with Gemma who had at that stage reached her own orgasm.

Lynne moved her attention back to my cock and sucked it hungrily as she stroked it. With all the activity I was close to orgasm myself and Lynne sensed this and sucked me deeper as she continued to stroke me. My cock started to throb deeply and then I moaned before starting to cum. As she had done with Brian, she let the first stream hit her face before directing the rest over her breasts, rubbing my cock on them and mixing my cum with Brian's. She the licked the remaining cum off my cock and I dropped down to the sofa. She climbed on top of me and pulled me to her smiling as she kissed me, looking very pleased with herself. Her breasts touched my chest and ended up wiping some of the gooey mess over me. Her mouth also tasted of cum and she was enjoying kissing me knowing this. That was another of Lynne's little kinks. She has a lot more.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Girlfriend's Photo Shoot My girlfriend models for my photo class.in Loving Wives
Katie's House Party Exposure Conservative college girl loses bet and her inhibitionsin Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Double Date That Didn't End Ch. 01-02 Dance with the one that brung ya’. Or don't. Or both.in Erotic Couplings
Summer Storm Ch. 01 3 couples learn that rain doesn't always cool things down.in Group Sex
Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 01 Stripper fiancee gets a new boss.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories