Lynne's Awakening

Story Info
Prudish housewife opens up.
2.3k words
4.24
316.3k
30
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 11/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers

Let me first describe Lynne to you. She is 35 years old, 5'3" tall, weighs 128 lbs., has a 34A bust line, blonde hair and blue eyes. Although we have been married for 16 years and have two children she has done her best to keep herself in shape thus not any undo sagging, and a tight ass.

For years I have been intrigued with the idea of letting other men use her sexually and have suggested this to her on many occasions, usually when we are in the heat of sex and she gets turned, but doesn't really say she will be willing to try anything. Just the idea of her working cocks other than mine excites me to no end. We met when we were both in High School and she was a virgin when we met and has been with no other men since that time.

Last week all of that changed. We decided to go to a club and have a few drinks. Lynne dressed in a short yellow sundress, with no bra and with her tan, also no hose. I later found out she also had not worn panties. So, except for shoes and that sundress she was basically butt ass naked. On the way to Savannah, Lynne asked if I was serious about her being with other men. I said sure that I really want to see her perform, that it would be like having my own live porno movie. She said that if it worked out tonight would be the night. We had watched enough porno movies that she knew about the right positions to allow the most access and I was looking forward to our adventure.

Our first stop was at a local strip club and as we went inside I noticed that she seemed to be the only woman except the dancers there. I asked if she felt okay with this and she said it was great. We got a table back away from the stage a bit and checked out the room. Quite a few military types, there was an Army base close and a few locals. We were getting a few stares being the only couple in the place. Someone bought us a drink and it was sent over. The bartender pointed out the guys who sent it over and one was a tall blond guy, while the other was a medium sized guy with dark hair. We waved our thank-you's and that was all it took, the two of them approached our table and introduced themselves as Jeremy and "Button".

Lynne asked what type of name Button was and he told her that it was a namesake from the civil war, something about a General from the area. We talked a bit and naturally the conversation turned to sexual things. I told the guys that Lynne and I had talked and she wanted to be fucked by more than one guy at a time, and I approved, except I wanted to be there. This seemed to turn these guy on because when I went to the men's room, when I came back the had her sitting between them and she was kissing them. Here I was watching my wife running her tongue down someone's throat other than mine and my cock began to stiffen. They paid no attention, except to say hey when I got back. I saw Jeremy bring his hand from under the table and lick his fingers, saying man I can't believe your little whore isn't wearing any panties. Lynne looked at me and smiled, and I knew we were in for an interesting evening.

We ordered a few more drinks, while both Jeremy and Button sat kissing and feeling Lynne up. I knew that we had better go get a hotel room, because a number of other guys were watching my wife whore herself here in public. So we went out to the cars and I said let's meet at the Desoto Hilton. Lynne whispered in my ear that she would like to ride with the guys to the hotel. I told her that would be fine, and off we went.

When we got to the Hilton, I went in for a room and then met them at the elevator. Lynne's hair was a bit disheveled, and her lipstick smeared. I figured she might have gotten a mouth full of cock on the way, by the way she licked her lips.

As soon as we got to our room, Lynne dropped to her knees in front of Button, and undid his belt and helped him out of his pants. She said "I guess it's your turn now." Jeremy looked at me and smiled. When she dropped his boxers, a cock of about 7 ½ inches came forth and Lynne immediately took it in her mouth licking the head and caressing his balls with her hand. She worked her mouth up and down that thick piece of meant like it was candy, making sucking sounds and slurping sounds like a pig. I looked at Jeremy and said what do you think of my cocksucker and he said he couldn't believe in the car on the way over he felt that mouth at work.

We could see that Button was breathing a bit more rapid now and I knew that Lynne was about to be rewarded for her work. His head went back and his eyes closed and he said "you're going to make me cum" and Lynne kept right on sucking and bobbing. Button's ass clenched and he said "Here, eat this you fucking slut" and I saw Lynne's cheeks bloat a little as he filled her mouth with his cum. He must have pumped about 5 or 6 squirts into her mouth, and then she sat back opened her mouth and showed us her mouth full of cum, looked at me smiled a bit and then slowly swallowed. The she went back to Button and cleaned his cock.

Jeremy said, "You little cocksucker, I'm hard as hell, and need some relief."

I went to where Lynne was and took off her clothes, and gave her a deep kiss, still being able to taste the cum of another man on her tongue. She jumped on the bed spread wide open and said "I want to be used tonight, any way you want, just make sure when you get ready to cum I want it in my mouth or on my face, I want to eat it all."

Jeremy undressed revealing about 9 inches of hard cock, and climbed between her legs. He slowly eased himself into her slippery wet cunt, and went to the hilt on the first thrust. Lynne moaned with pleasure, and put her feet on the back of his ass, and blurted out "Fuck me like the whore I am, I want all of you to fuck me hard tonight, make me cum, I want to be used tonight."

Jeremy said "No problem you fucking slut, I'm going to pound that cunt like it's never been pounded before!" and with that he proceeded to drill that pussy like he thought it was his last.

Lynne sang out "I'm cummmmming, oh shit I'm cummmmmming I love to be fucked damn I love to be fucked." With that her body shuddered and she must have cum for 30 seconds to a minute.

Jeremy said "You're making me cum you fucking cocksucker, get ready, I'm gonna cum in your mouth."

With that he pulled from her pussy, and dick throbbing headed for her mouth. When he was just about there, the first shot blew out and hit her nose splattering against her face then he settled into her mouth and you could watch and she sucked the cum from his cock as it began to soften in her lips. Finally he pulled from her lips and Lynne blew a cum bubble before she swallowed. The taking her finger, she cleaned the mess he had made on her face and swallowed not want to miss a single bit of the reward she had been given.

Lynne said "What's next?"

I stood up, and removed my clothes displaying my 6 ½ inch uncircumsized cock and moved toward the head of the bed. I sat with my back against the headboard, spread my legs, and told Lynne to start sucking, which she readily did with enthusiasm. I told her to put her ass in the air, and arch her back that we were ready to start, that she only had seen the preliminary round.

My little whore, did as I said, and must have been a pretty picture for Button and Jeremy with her cunt wide open and asshole begging for attention.

I said "Guys, Lynne doesn't want to be fucked in the ass, but anything else goes, and gave them a wink."

Button was the first to go to that upturned ass, face first and licked her clit, and made her moan, as he worked that pussy, and tasted the freshly fucked taste. Then I could tell he must have moved a bit, because Lynne let out a loud moan from around my cock, as he must have tongued her asshole for the first time. He went to work on that ass and she moaned and moaned finally letting my cock slip from her mouth. I got up and she fell to her elbows with that ass high in the air, his tongue deep in her ass.

I went over to Jeremy and asked him what he would like, he said he would like to fuck her ass if it was okay with Button. I asked Button if it would be okay if Jeremy fucked her in the ass, and pulling back he said "Sure, I want some of that cunt anyhow."

Lynne said "No not my ass, I've never had it in the ass, you know how much it hurt when you tried."

I said "Sorry slut, you started now you will finish, you may be a little sore but Jeremy going to put that rod in your ass and I'm going to watch every minute of it, and love it."

Button lay down on the bed, and told Lynne to climb aboard, which she did, reaching under her to guide him into her dripping pussy. She slowly sank onto him with a groan, and settled down hugging him and french kissing him deeply. I reached over, wet my finger and began to probe her ass. She moaned and groaned as I worked my finger around and into her asshole. I slipped my finger out, wet two of them and again began working her ass while Button was kissing her and holding her ass cheeks apart.

Jeremy had been stroking himself while all of this was going on and I looked at him and motioned for him to go ahead. He positioned himself behind Lynne, and put the head of his cock against her puckered hole. Lynne said "No please, no I can't do this."

With that Button said "Relax, it won't hurt as much."

Jeremy pushed forward a bit as the muscles stretched a bit and then the head of his cock disappeared, and Lynne screamed out "DAMNIT." He just sat there a second letting her get used to it. Lynne said "Fuck you damn it, I can't take it stop it you MOTHER FUCKER!"

When Jeremy heard this he said "MOTHER FUCKER? You slut, you shouldn't have called me that. You dirty cocksucking whore, here take this." With that he pushed until his balls were resting against Buttons. She let out a yelp and tears came down her cheeks.

Button had a hold on her holding her in place, and Jeremy began pumping in and out of her ass, all the time tears flowing down her cheeks, then just as quickly she began moving and saying "Yes damn it fuck me in the ass, fuck me like the whore I am. I have cocks in both my holes it feels so good. Fuck me both of you DAMN IT FUCK ME."

I quickly moved to her mouth and fed her my cock, so she had all three of her holes being used. She mouthed my cock for a bit then took her mouth away and I looked into her eyes, she looked the way I had hoped she would at this moment. Well fucked. She was being used by two men we had only met two hours ago, and loving every minute of it.

Again my cock went in her mouth, I knew I was close and let her know. She took my cock into her throat and I unloaded, pumping cum directly into her belly. That was always the way I liked to cum, she didn't like it that much, said she couldn't taste it as well.

She still had the presents to tell them not to forget, she wanted to eat their cum.

I watched as Jeremy began to pump into her ass hard and he announced he was about to cum, and pulled out with a loud pop and presented his cock that had just been it her ass for unloading. She promptly took it in her mouth and he began to unleash what must have been a mouth full the way she kept swallowing, Then she went on to work over Button riding him like the bull at a western bar. Finally he told her to go down on him, and she jumped off and got a mouthful of cock and proceeded to finish him off letting some cum dribble from her lips into his pubic hair, and cleaning and cleaning that cock. Then she took the little bit that was in his pubic hair and cleaned that best that she could.

We sat back and rested a bit, wondering what might come next.

whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers