Lynne's Awakening Ch. 4

Story Info
Her descent into depravity.
1.1k words
4.14
114.1k
8
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 11/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers

Well here she was, her mouth had been stretched to the limit and she had been made to lick up cum off the dirty floor beneath her knees, but still she looked up and smiled, what a trooper.

She looked at Alex, and asked what he would like to do to her, and he smiled and told her to get on her hands and knees. Lynne did this and arched her back knowing she was going to feel his cock entering her slippery pussy, she later told me she must have had three orgasms when she was sucking Willie's thick cock, so she looked behind her at Alex and said come on you stud fuck me and fuck me hard, I want your big black cock deep in my pussy. Alex moved behind and with one push slid into her pussy until his balls slapped against her clit. She braced herself and he began his onslaught fucking her like a cheap two dollar whore, and she squealed and moaned and asked for more. "Is that all you can do stud?" and Alex pounded her harder. He grabbed her hair and held it while he fucked her from behind and she begged for more. Here was my wife of 16 years fucking a guy she had known less than an hour and begging for him to fuck her harder. Marvin came over to me and released the ropes that were holding me, and I looked at him and said "Shit, I didn't realize what a whore she was, what have you got planned for her man?"

Marvin said "We have another twelve guys we've lined up. When Alex and Willie are done with her, we're going to take her to Willie's house and let them loose on her. I asked if he had gotten the video camera, and he said he had it and wished it had been set up here when Lynne was sucking Willie's cock. I told him we would have to get Willie to fuck her in the mouth a second time when he gets back to his house and Marvin just laughed, knowing that she would definitely do it.

I looked over to see that Alex was still trying to wear that pussy out, when Willie came back in. He said "Alex, let me have some of that pussy, you fuck her in the ass. This white bitch is one hot little number. How about that little whore you want this fat black cock in your pussy or would you rather have me in you sweet ass?"

Lynne said "Please I want you in my pussy. I want Alex or Marvin in my ass."

Alex said "Well, I'll start there, Willie will be able to last a while so you may get both Marvin and I to both fuck your ass, bitch."

Marvin was already dropping his pants when I looked over, and it still amazed me looking at the length of his cock. I had seen it fully erect at over 12 inches and still couldn't believe it resting against his thigh as he stood there. He caught me looking and said, why don't you work this thing up for me so I can fuck your wife in the ass. I said no, I have never been with a man, and he said to me "Bill, I'm not asking, I'm telling you. Now work me up so I can fuck your old lady."

I looked over and saw that Lynne was stretched to the limit. Her cunt was filled with Willie's meat, Alex was shoving his cock in her ass and now I was being told to suck a man's cock. I told Marvin he must be joking, and with that he punched me in the stomach and I dropped to my knees, when I looked up there was a large black cock staring me in the face. Marvin grabbed my head and put his cock head to my lips. I tried to keep my mouth shut until he grabbed my nose and held it, I opened my mouth to breath and he shoved his meat into my mouth. He told me "Suck it boy, and don't bite, I don't want to hurt you."

When I looked over I saw Lynne, looking at me with a cock in my mouth and she being double fucked and Alex hollering that he was going to cum. I saw him pull from her ass and head toward me. Marvin pulled his cock from my mouth and before I knew what was happening Alex stuffed his cock in my mouth and started cumming. The taste was different sort of a sweet salty mixture and thick but entirely unpleasant and I swallowed to empty my mouth and he filled it right back up again and I had to swallow and continue until he had finished emptying his balls into my mouth.

When he finished I looked over to see Lynne getting the fucking of her life and both men pistoned in and out of her holes and listening her begging them to fuck her harder. She screamed out orgasm after orgasm while she was filled with thick black cocks. Finally, Marvin announced that he was cumming and pushed deep into her ass as his cock pumped cum deep into her bowels. He pulled out, his cock sort of making a popping sound but Lynne's asshole remained open for must have been a minute and then slowly closed as the cum dripped from her ass onto Willie's balls. Then she sat up and started the ride mewling and moaning and groaning about how magnificient Willie's cock was. Finally Willie said, "I'm gonna cum you slut get on it."

With that Lynne scurried down and watch as his cock erupted, and she held her mouth to the piss hole and tried to catch all she could with her mouth. When he was done he looked at her and said, "Clean me up you slut you made that mess and I want it all gone." Lynne spent the next 10 minutes cleaning Willie before he looked at me and said "Mother fucker your bitch is quite a whore, but I see you learned to eat what she doesn't didn't you?"

Marvin said "Bill get over there and clean the cum from Lynne's asshole she still has work ahead of her" With that I went over and spread Lynne's ass cheeks and did as I was told to do making my wife a little less sore as I licked her ass and cleaned the cum from it. I wonder what I have gotten my self into.

whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers