Lynne's Unhappy Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary hung the bag on a bedpost and coiled the slender tube on a washcloth beside a tube of K-Y jelly. As he sank down beside Lynne she stammered, "Wh ... wh ... what's that? What's it for? I promise I'll be careful. I won't wear the nightgown and I won't let Sarah on the bed. Please, Gary, don't."

He smoothed her hair back and said, "Lynne, you will be punished for what you did. Because this is a first for you, I won't be as harsh as David is with Jill. She gets a large, hot, soapy enema and she has to hold it while he spanks her. I won't do that, but I am going to give you a plain warm water enema so you'll know what it's like. The next time, if there is a next time, there'll be much more water with soap to make it more uncomfortable."

Lynne sniffled as the tears started. "Gary, I don't know what an enema is, but I don't want one. Please? Please don't do this."

"Roll over on your left side, Lynne."

"Davvvviiiiidddddd..."

"Now, Lynne. Don't make it worse. Every time you whine or defy me, you're adding to your spanking."

Gary waited as Lynne complied with his request, defiance evident in her every move. "OK. Now straighten your left leg and bend your right one. Lynne, the longer I have to wait, the more spankings you'll get."

Panic flashed through Lynne's mind, as butterflies clomped through her stomach. Her head pounded as she gasped for breath. Gary rubbed the small of her back. "C'mon, relax. Be honest with yourself. You know you acted like a spoiled brat. If you're really honest, you know you deserve to be treated like one. If you behave and don't defy me again, I won't increase your spankings. Remember, every defiant word will earn you five more. Now, hold still."

Lynne sniffled and felt the bed move as Gary stood up. She raised her head to peer over her shoulder. Panic welled as she watched him squirt a glob of K-Y onto the end of the clear tube. For a brief moment, it occurred to her that she might deserve this. She had been careless and stupid. She squashed the idea down and continued her silent litany of curses.

Gary reached into the paper bag, pulled out two objects and laid them the washcloth. One looked like some kind of ... oh, God, a paddle! The other she didn't recognize, but knew in the pit of her stomach she didn't want to know about it.

Lynne moaned and closed her eyes as she thumped her head down. She hated this! Anticipation skittered and butterflies galloped as Gary took his time. Almost, she wished he'd hurry and get it done. Better yet, she wished he'd change his mind! She suspected Jill and David enjoyed this sort of thing, but they were weird. Still, Jill did seem happy with David. Maybe it wouldn't be as bad as she anticipated.

The bed dipped as Gary sat beside her. "Scootch over so I have room, OK?"

Lynne wormed to the middle of the bed. She didn't quite dare show open defiance. Still, she took her time. Gary leaned against her. His hand separated her buttocks, and a finger probed her anus. She tightened against the alien intrusion. Only her gynecologist had touched her there, and she hated it! Gary took a deep breath, but didn't speak. His insistent finger continued its pressure. She gasped when it slid deep inside.

"God, OWWW! Gary! Don't do that!"

She was shocked by a sharp slap on her bottom.

Her muscles tightened against the unfamiliar sensation inside her. "Gary! Stop it!"

He withdrew his finger, shook her lightly and said, "Lynne, you've just earned yourself more spankings. David and I talked about how many you deserved. He felt that a few would be a good start, because you're not used to it. So, I was only going to give you ten plus a small enema. You've just increased that to fifteen. Keep it up and see what happens. You might just find out what a paddle feels like."

"Damn you, Gary!"

"Ten more and another soapy enema! Wanna keep going?"

There was silence. Gary waited a moment, then picked up the tube. As he separated her buttocks again, he paused to see if would rebel further. Other than a quick, indrawn breath, Lynne was quiet. She gasped as she felt the tube slide inside her. Gary thumbed the slide-clamp to its middle position and watched the water begin to gurgle down the hose.

Lynne stiffened and gasped. Her legs straightened as she tried to squirm away from the strange sensation. "Oh, don't! Please. I don't like that! Stop! I have to go. Gary!"

"Lynne, you haven't had even half a pint yet. You've got a long way to go. Relax and bend your knee again. Think about what you did to deserve this. Imagine a naughty little imp inside you that makes you do silly things. Imagine that imp being washed out of you. There's only a quart this time. Remember, though you've earned another larger soapy one. Now, take deep breaths through your mouth."

"Gary, I can't! Please, it hurts! God, my stomach hurts. Stop it!"

Gary reached over with his free hand and massaged her stomach. "Does that help? You're only half done. Take a deep breath. You can do this."

As Gary massaged her stomach, Lynne felt the cramps disappear. In their place was a strange warmth. She took a deep breath. With surprise she noticed there was no more discomfort, just an alien pressure that felt almost pleasant. She took another breath and felt the warmth deep inside her. The peculiar feeling intensified as the heat curled inside her.

Gary flicked the clamp closed. He noticed with a small smile that Lynne had not only settled down, but was relaxed. He knew the warm water felt pleasant, but he also knew she would never admit it to him. When he slid the hose out, Lynne made an inarticulate sound. He curled the hose back onto the washcloth and picked up an object. The plug would help Lynne hold the unfamiliar pressure until he determined she could release it.

He ripped open a foil packet and rolled the condom over the tapered plug. A large glob of KY was smeared over it. He knew this would be another test for Lynne. The plug was larger than the small diameter tube he'd used. She'd had a fit about his finger; he knew this would bring another one.

Lynne squirmed as pressure intensified. There was no urgency, but she knew there was something unfamiliar inside her. She felt strange gurgles, not unpleasant, just different. She wondered how soon Gary would let her use the bathroom. A sudden cramp made her gasp. Now desperate to get up, she tried to roll over. Gary put his hand on her shoulder and rolled her back.

"Gary, I need to get up. I can't wait! Gary, let me up, please!" She clenched her buttocks in desperation. She began to panic. "I can't wait any more!"

"I know. This'll help you hold it till I say you can get rid of it. I want you to hold it while you think about what you've done."

In horror Lynne felt him spread her buttocks again. She whimpered at the cool, foreign pressure against her anus. She tightened her muscles in resistance. "What are you doing? Gary! Stop! I can't wait any longer! Damn it! Stop! Now!"

Gary pressed a little harder on her to stop her squirming. With gentle, firm pressure, he pushed the plug past her tightened sphincter. Lynne whimpered and kicked her feet, but the plug was seated inside her. "Now, you won't have an accident. Do you remember what I told you before? I won't tolerate your cursing me. You've just earned another spanking, and this one will be with the paddle. I warned you, Lynne. Now roll over on your stomach."

"I can't! It hurts."

"It doesn't hurt that much. You don't have that much inside you. If you're that uncomfortable, then put the pillow under you. I want your bottom raised up."

Lynne looked at him in disbelief. He couldn't spank her while she was so uncomfortable. He wouldn't do that! One look at his face told her he would. She took a deep breath, let it out with a whoosh, and reached for the pillow. With not-quite-concealed defiance she pulled it towards her.

"The longer you take, the longer you'll have to hold that. It's your decision. But, if you make me wait too long, I think you know what'll happen. You've already earned another soapy enema. If you think you're uncomfortable now, just wait. Right now you're looking at twenty-five spanks plus more with the paddle. I haven't decided how many that'll be. I don't suppose the paddle will feel it like you will, so feel free to increase the number."

Lynne knew Gary was implacable once he'd made up so mind. With reluctance she pulled the pillow to her. Awkwardly she rolled over on top of it. Her stomach gurgled and the pressure grew as her lower abdomen sank into the pillow. She gasped with the sudden intensity and clenched her hands on the pillowcase. She moved the pillow lower so her tummy wasn't against it. She took another deep breath and the pressure eased a bit more. As she squirmed a bit farther forward, she was uncomfortably aware that every movement raised her bottom higher.

SMACK!

"Gary!"

CRACK!

"Owwww...oh, don't!"

"Lynne, don't squirm. You've got twenty-three more."

Tears dripped off Lynne's nose as Gary continued his ruthless assault on her bottom. Every time his hand connected, not only did she feel the sharp, hot sting of that, but the ache in her lower abdomen grew worse as she pushed down, trying to avoid his hand.

She lost count and sobbed as she thought the punishment would never end. Her bottom was on fire, her stomach felt as though a volcano had erupted and she was uncomfortably aware of the plug holding the lava flow back. Time stopped as she became lost in her ordeal. Suddenly, through the pain, she was aware of another feeling. Her squirming had pulled the pillow farther down her body. She felt it between her legs and was aware of sharp little shocks of pleasure every time Gary's hand connected and she pressed into the pillow.

Through her haze of pain and the misty beginning of pleasure, she realized that Gary had stopped. She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand and tried to roll over, but Gary maintained the pressure on her shoulder so she was unable to move.

"That's the first twenty-five, Lynne. You still have more with the paddle."

"Oh, God! I promise I'll think and I promise I won't throw my clothes on the floor and I promise I won't wear the nightgown and I promise I won't let Sarah on the bed and I promise anything else you say, but don't use the paddle! I have to go. Please?"

"Lynne, you know I never say anything I don't mean. You're not that uncomfortable."

"Yes, I am!" Lynne reached up to loosen Gary's hand on her shoulder, then rolled over. With a sniffle, she squirmed into a half-sitting position, arms around her stomach. She gasped as the quilt sandpapered across her sore bottom. With a whimper she tried to find a position that would ease her aching tummy without putting pressure on her burning bottom.

Gary sighed, "OK. But you're not getting out of the rest of this. I'll let you go this time. Next time, I won't." He eased her off the bed and turned her toward the bathroom. He grinned. "Need any help with the plug?"

"No!" Lynne rushed into the bathroom and slammed the door. Cramps twisted inside her as she quickly raised the toilet lid. Gingerly she seated herself on the cold, hard oak seat. "Ohhhhh," she whimpered as she removed the plug. With a heartfelt sigh she leaned forward as she found relief from the cramps and pressure. She wondered how long she could stay before Gary become impatient. The thought of another paddling and a soapy enema was too horrible to even contemplate. She trembled as she tried to imagine even more water inside her. She had never felt anything like this before. She refused to free the pesky thought inside her that reminded her it hadn't been all bad. For a few brief moments, the pressure had turned into something very near pleasure, although she couldn't ... wouldn't ... admit it to herself.

"Lynne, I'm waiting. You've been in there long enough. I don't think you want to irritate me and add more to the next part, do you?" Gary half-reclined on the bed, examining the other objects he'd either borrowed from David or bought at the medical supply store on his way home. Eyes slitted as he wondered if he should show them to Lynne. He didn't intend to use them on her, at least not today. David had given him a brief but intensive instruction on how to take his time and help Lynne 'build up,' as he put it.

"Lynne? Now!"

The door clicked open as Lynne sidled into the bedroom. She edged closer to the bed, one hand rubbing her bottom and the other massaging her stomach. Her eyes widened in horror as she saw the assortment spread over the quilt. "Oh, no. No! No! I ... I ... you ... c ... can't do this to me, Gary!"

She backed away from the bed. With dismay she saw a wooden hairbrush. There were more devices she didn't recognize, but she suspected one was for some type of dreadful enema. It was strange looking ... big. It had some kind of bulb that looked like the one the doctor used to take her blood pressure. She couldn't imagine what that was for. Beside it was an absolutely gigantic blue bag with a long hose. Her education over the last hour told her how that would be used. Next to it was a handle with what looked like three straps attached.

Gary swept everything to the other side of the bed, then stood up. "No, I'm not using any of these on you, at least not today. I'm hoping that I won't ever have to use them, but the next time you don't think and do something foolish or dangerous, I will. It's for your own good, Lynne. Now. I want you on the bed, on your hands and knees. You still have another spanking and a soapy enema." He put his hand on her shoulder and eased her toward the bed. He could feel her stiffness and reluctance and knew she still wasn't going to admit it was for her own good. He wrestled briefly with his conscience, then with gentle hands pushed her down on the bed. "No," he thought. "Jill learned, and Lynne will, too."

He retrieved the enema bag he'd used before and said, "I'm not kidding. Be on your hands and knees when I come back in here, or there'll be another spanking."

Lynne curled on her side and pulled the pillow tight against her. Thoughts swirled through her head, as butterflies galloped through her stomach. In abject misery she tried to resign herself to the fact that Gary wouldn't change his mind and maybe, even though it truly galled her to admit it, maybe he was right. She was positive she'd think very hard in the future before she did anything the least bit careless!

She lay there listening to the water run for an interminable time. With reluctance she moved to her hands and knees when the water stopped. Maybe if she'd cooperate, Gary wouldn't spank her again. But, God, what an embarrassing position. In her entire life she'd never had to kneel naked in front of anybody! Tears started again, even before the bathroom door opened.

"Good girl," Gary said with approval. "I knew you'd see reason. You know I'm only doing this because I love you and don't want to see you hurt or in danger again."

Lynne took a deep breath, started to speak, but decided silence was best. She looked over her shoulder as Gary hung the bulging bag on the bedpost, then shuddered as she realized it was full to the top with a milky liquid. The thought of all that inside her was almost unbearable.

"Now, Lynne. I'm going to make this a little easier for you. I'm going to give you your spanking first and then the enema. I know how much trouble you had with the first one. This is a lot more, so I won't spank you and make you hold it at the same time. But I won't be so lenient the next time, so you'd better hope there won't be a next time!"

Before Lynne had time to think of a reply, she almost collapsed as the paddle connected with her already sore bottom. "Owwwww, Ga ... Gary ... dooon't," she sobbed. "I can't stand it! Please!"

"Craaaccckkk!"

Her breath caught as unbearable fire raced across her bottom. Tears cascaded as her hands twisted and clenched the quilt into accordion pleats. She wailed as three more hard splats connected with her bright red cheeks. The fiery embers intensified into flames even after Gary stopped. She flinched as she felt him rub her back, afraid he would try to touch her bottom.

"Lynne, I know you won't believe me, but I don't like this any more than you do. Lie down for a minute and rest. Would you like me to put some lotion on for you?" He waited a moment to see if she would reply, then got up to get the Jergens.

The bed dipped as he sat beside her, but Lynne kept her face turned away from him. She knew she was being childish. If the lotion would help, she wanted him to smooth it on the terrible fire. She couldn't bring herself to admit it to him, though. She flinched as she felt a circle of coldness on her fiery behind, and then relaxed. She tensed again when Gary's gentle hands smoothed welcome relief over her abused cheeks. Her muscles unclenched as the heat faded, and she sighed in relief.

"Better, babe?"

"Mmmmm."

Gary massaged lazy circles on her buttocks. With infinite slowness, he eased a finger between them. Lynne jumped as his finger just brushed against her anus and then danced away. Warmth began to build inside her. Butterflies shimmered and frolicked in her tummy. She took a deep breath as Gary's finger pressed against her. Lynne was a mass of conflicting emotions. She didn't want his finger there, but she did. She wanted to hate him for what he had done, but she didn't. She really didn't want his finger there ... really, she didn't. Yes, she did! As his insistent finger pressed forward, she pushed back to facilitate its entrance.

A slight smile hovered on Gary's lips as he eased his finger inside her. He began a slow, barely perceptible motion. The smile widened as Lynne pushed back with more intensity, rising onto her knees to give him better access. She gasped as he deepened his insertion. He shifted position to give his free hand access to her tummy.

Her stomach muscles clenched as his fingers tickled across her. Her legs spread further as she rocked against the finger deep inside her. Pleasure blazed through her from an unfamiliar area. Lynne barely noticed his hand tracing its way down her tummy, down to the moist curls below. With frantic movements Lynne rocked against his hand. Gary knew it wouldn't take much to send her over the edge. His finger circled her clitoris with feather-light touches. Lynne made an inarticulate sound and pressed against it. He slid his hand down further, angling so his index finger could tease the outside of her vagina; his thumb continued the gentle circling motion around her hard little button.

Lynne stiffened and shuddered as indescribable heat flashed through her. Waves of pleasure crashed against her. She moaned and nearly collapsed with the intensity, but Gary's hand against her very wet curls kept her on her knees. He smiled as she gasped and tried to catch her breath.

Gary slid his finger from her anus, thumbed open the lid of the K-Y and squeezed a dollop onto the slender tip of the enema tube. With the back of his hand he tested the temperature of the bag to be certain it hadn't cooled too much. His free hand continued to tease across Lynne's lower abdomen. While she was still lost in the aftermath of her orgasm, he slid the slippery enema tip inside her. When she didn't even flinch, he knew she didn't realize what he had done. He held it there for a few seconds, then thumbed the slide all the way open. As he saw the water flow down the clear tubing, he twisted and pressed gently to ease the tip further inside her.

Lynne floated back to earth, satiated from her incredible experience. She felt a strange warmth in her tummy. At first she attributed it to the aftermath of her tremendous climax, and wasn't aware of the water flowing deep inside her. Shock replaced pleasure as pressure grew, and she knew Gary had started her second enema. She attempted to twist away from the hand in the middle of her back. "Gary. That's enough. Stop. It's too much. Don't. Gaaaarrrry."