Lynn's First Time With Another Man

Story Info
A wife's totally unplanned night of lust with another man.
2.2k words
4.1
152.3k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of the first time my wife Lynn had sex with another man.

We had been married about 11-12 years at the time and had been together for about 14. Our sex life was always good and Lynn was nearly always up for sex. Even when she wasn't in the mood, all it would take is for a few minutes of gently touching her clit before she would be pulling me into her.

At the time of this story Lynn was 37 with dark reddish/brown hair worn on the short side and has incredible blue eyes. She stands 5' 8", weighing 125 with a runner's body type, sexy small A-B breasts, very sensitive nipples, a beautiful flat stomach and a great round ass. She keeps her pussy shaved with a small 'landing strip' just above. Physically she did not look anywhere close her age. I definitely hit the jackpot with her. Not that this really adds anything to the story, but I am a 6' surfer type build. We are both white.

Often when we have sex I will tell her fantasies of mine and occasionally she would divulge some of hers. My biggest fantasy is to see or hear about her having sex with another man. Often I would mention an old boyfriend of hers or someone else from her past. Quite often I would tell her how hot I would get if she would fuck a black man. She used to date a black man before we met, so this was no shock to her. Lynn would always respond to the stories and scenarios that I would tell her and would have great orgasms, almost always while I was licking her. She would occasionally consider following through with them, but things always got in the way and I would never pressure her beyond telling her how hot it would get me.

Now that you hopefully get the picture, it's on to her first time. We had a very nice home and often times her friends from work would come over on Friday evenings to hang out. We would just have drinks, food and lots of talk. All of her friends were in their 20s and the topic would always end up on something sexual. This particular night the usual suspects were hanging around along with 2 other friends of friends. They were black guys in their mid-20s, Freddy, who was a friend of some in the regular group and his cousin, Charles. They were very cool, friendly and fit right in with the rest of the group.

As the evening progressed, the drinks flowed, with lots of flirting going on. Fairly innocent fun, but still, this group could be pretty wild when they get together. My wife and I would laugh off the suggestive remarks that came our way, but it was really flattering. I know Lynn really enjoyed it, but would always stop before anything serious came to pass.

Late in the evening, actually early in the morning, people were heading home. Freddy got up to leave and realized he had a very long drive to get his cousin home. He had work in just a few hours, so I offered to take Charles home in the morning if that worked for them. They were good with that, so Freddy hit the road while Lynn grabbed pillows and blankets for Charles, who would be sleeping on the couch. Charles had a great sense of humor and had Lynn genuinely laughing out loud. She finds humor one of her biggest turn-ons. With the house empty with the exception of Charles, Lynn and I went upstairs to bed.

Once there we undressed and climbed into our king sized bed. I was very horned up for her and told her we were going to make a video. For some reason that gets me turned on. I'm not sure if it was the drinks or the flirting that got her hot, but she was more than up for it. I set up the camera, turned it on and climbed in next to Lynn. I was straight up, on my knees and she rolled over and took my rock hard cock in her mouth while I rubbed her clit and very wet pussy. I had not seen her wound up like this in a long time, not that I'm complaining. I nudged her onto her back and moved between her widely spread legs. She was insanely wet and I slide right in as she grabbed my ass to pull me in. We were fucking as wild as we ever have. Soon, I slid off and slid down her body to lick her clit and lightly tweak her nipples. I started telling her my fantasies about her fucking another man. One particular fantasy was a detailed scenario of her being fucked by a young black man. At this point Lyn started bucking wildly and then she took over the story. "I could see me doing that.", she gasped. Moaning for a few seconds, she continued, "It's been too long since I've had a black cock; fucking me hard; fucking me til it hurts! I just want to be the best pussy for him." WOW! I had never heard her come out and say this sort of thing. At this point, I mentioned that we had a young black man downstairs. She asked, "Would it get you hot to see me fuck him?" "Yes", I replied, "It would make me so fuckin' hot." She started cumming as hard as I've ever seen her cum. At the moment, I thought she was just playing along with my fantasy, but as she settled down and I gently continued licking her clit, she asked, "You really wouldn't be mad if I fucked Charles?" "No", I said, "I'm serious." I was beside myself with excitement now. Was this really going to happen? She started bucking her pussy against my face again. This is unusual for Lynn as her pussy is usually so sensitive after cumming that it takes a long time before she can cum again. Before she got fully into it, I asked if she wanted to invite Charles upstairs or if she would like me to ask. Again she asked if I was sure and would I be ok with this, which I was. I had seen Lynn horny and wild over the years, but never ever like this. It was almost surreal.

I grabbed a pair of shorts and headed downstairs. Charles was still up, taking advantage of the porn tapes we had told him about. I made a little noise coming down so as not to embarrass him if he was enjoying himself. I grabbed us each a beer and after a minute, asked him what he thought of Lynn. He was kind of stuck, trying to be respectful, but did say how attractive and sexy he thought she was. Then I just blurted out that if he was up for it, he could fuck her right now. He got the biggest smile of the night. I told him to come upstairs and get undressed outside our room. Up we went, and after undressing, I let him enter the room first while I went to the bathroom. I didn't witness this part, but saw it when watching the video after. As he walked in, Lynn was laying on her back, across the bed with her feet dangling off the side, while lightly rubbing her clit. Charles walked up and stood in front of her. Lynn watched this well-built, very large young man slowly rubbing his growing cock. Then, using her feet, she pulled Charles towards her. As I came back into the room, Charles asked her, "Have you ever had a black cock before?" Lynn smiled and said, "Yes, but not for a long time." His cock was now standing straight out. I have a pretty decent cock at around 7.5' to 8", but Charles was really packing. At this point I got a little concerned as Lynn has always said that she never enjoyed very large cocks, but here she was faced with that very thing. Charles slid between her legs. Lynn lifted them high and wide and Charles slid the whole way in. He didn't slam it in, just a nice smooth move. Lynn let out the sexiest moan I have ever heard as his full length entered. She grabbed his ass as he started to move in and out. He started slowly for several minutes, picking up the pace until he was pounding her hard. Lynn's legs were still high and wide, her hands on his ass, pulling him in as far as possible. For a woman that claimed to not like large cocks, she was taking all of him and loving it. Lynn loves fucking with a man that takes charge. She's not submissive, but just likes someone else to be in control. She also loves tall, large men, and Charles dwarfed her. They kissed passionately as she started cumming hard, something that rarely happens when she fucks, as Charles continued his pounding. She was moaning louder than I have ever heard her. After a few more minutes of this, he then started licking her clit, but she needed a little break from that. They both lay back as she cuddled next to him, stroking his cock. She slid down and started sucking him enthusiastically. She would slide as much of his cock into her mouth as she could will stroking the long shaft. It gets Lynn very hot to turn a man on, a feeling of power, I guess. She likes to get a person turned on to the point that they attack her. Anyway as Charles became even more turned on, and so did Lynn. Charles maneuvered her to her hands & knees and slid into her from behind. Seeing him moving in and out and more importantly, seeing that Lynn was completely into it was the biggest turn on I'd ever experienced to this point. She was slamming her ass back to meet his thrusts. Her moans were still louder than ever as Charles told her how her white pussy was just made for his cock.

After a few minutes of fucking Lyn from behind, Charles flipped Lynn onto her back so he could look at her when he cums. Lynn was more than willing. As he slid into her again she was talking so nasty to him. Telling him how much she loved watching his large cock sliding in and out, how much she loved his black cock filling her white pussy. Charles was furiously pumping Lynn's pussy and then slowed to rhythmic deep thrusts. Lynn moaned each time he entered fully, her head propped up watching his cock slide deep into her over and over. She was telling that she could feel his cock getting very hard and ready to come, asking him if he liked her married pussy. Charles gave it right back, asking her if she like his big cock, if she loved getting fucked by black cock and if she missed it. Lynn responded that yes, she loved fucking his cock, and that she would do whatever he wants to please him. Just as he started to cum, his cock slipped out and sprayed Lynn with one of the largest loads of cum I have ever seen. It seemed she was covered from her neck to her pussy. Lynn lay on the bed shaking and drained. She had cum so many times already. Once things had calmed down we had to laugh about the size of the load.

Charles cleaned up and went back to the couch, very satisfied. Lynn and I continued playing for another hour or so as this encounter was the most erotic thing that had happened to us in years. We each came two times before passing out.

When I returned from taking Charles home the next morning, Lynn was a little embarrassed about being so out of control. I was cool with it but asked her about his large cock, as she'd always said that she was not into that. She got a little more embarrassed and said it was actually a real turn on for her this time, that Charles knew how to use it and that she was really turned on by the fact the he was so much larger than her. One funny thing is that when we would talk about her being with another man, she said she was not really into black guys. It's nothing personal, just not her preference. I guess we can say that she is flexible on this, though. She's always surprising me. All I know is that being there to watch my wife let loose like this was simply incredible.

Charles was the perfect partner for this. We got lucky for our first time. He did not mention any of this to his cousin and realized that this was probably just a one-time thing, though he and I would sometimes talk about making it happen again. I'll leave the results of those conversations for another time.


If anyone likes, I will put together some of our other adventures from over the years. I'll also try to get some pictures together to give you an idea of Lynn's appearance.

Thanks for reading!