Lyon's Den Ch. 02

Story Info
A woman tries being a free spirit.
4.1k words
4.69
11.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

Two weeks passed since the photo shoot with Daniel Lyons, and Mary realized she could not return to her mundane existence. As a substitute outlet for her confused emotions, she threw herself into her painting, but landscapes were just not fulfilling the desires percolating inside. She discovered Danny Boy the dildo did fulfill those desires to a certain degree. After each self-indulgent orgasm Mary felt slutty, and swore she'd throw 'him' out. But the dildo had such a seductive allure, always hard and ready, demanding her acquiescence when she glimpsed him in the bedside drawer. Reluctantly, Mary submitted to its summons, and reveled in the euphoric climaxes, but then regretted her weakness. Her thoughts inevitably turned to its previous owner, and how skillfully he used the phallus for her pleasure. The last conversation with the real Danny Boy replayed in her mind:

"I'll stay completely dressed. It's all about you... this time, Mary.3 I'd like to see you again. Just the two of us. Have dinner. Maybe you'd show me your artwork?"

Putting the dildo back in the drawer, she declared, "There will be no next time."

But after a long boring day of filing and answering phones, Mary bought a bottle of wine on the way home. After two glasses, she picked up the slip of paper with Daniel's email address and wrote him a quick note.

'Dear Mr. Lyons,

Last time we spoke you showed interest in seeing my artwork. I would gladly bring a few pieces to your gallery for consideration.

Regards,

Mary Fuller'

The computer cursor hesitated over the send button for a full minute.

Finally rationalizing, 'It's only business,' she clicked, and waited a few more minutes, anxiously hoping for a quick response. Nothing.

"Stupid me. He's a busy man, probably in the middle of a gangbang." She clapped her hand over her mouth, and thought, 'I can't believe I even thought that.'

Draining the last of the wine bottle into her glass, Mary meandered into her studio/living room. Canvases leaned against all four walls in various states of completeness. Tubes of paint and tin cans full of brushes adorned the furniture.

"What a mess. It would be nice to have a real studio for a change."

Now fully inebriated and depressed, Mary placed the empty bottle in the recycling bin. Before shutting down the computer for the night, she made one last email check, and found a response from Daniel. Her heart rated double, as she clicked 'open' with a mixture of excitement and trepidation.

'My dear Mary,

So glad to hear from you. I would love to see you and your work. If possible, stop by the shop on Saturday around one o'clock. We'll catch up over dinner. I've missed you since our last time together.

Warmest Regards,

Dan'

Just thinking about their last time together made Mary's face flush, her body responded in ways she'd forgotten were possible. Quickly, she accepted the offer before common decency kicked in.

When Mary woke up sober the next morning, she looked in the mirror and said, "What have I done? At least I have a couple of days to back out."

Saturday came without cancelling. Mary convinced herself this was business. She was proud of her artwork and wanted it on display. Although Daniel's gallery contained nothing but photographs, maybe he'd be willing to show her work, as well.

Feigning confidence, Mary entered the Lyon's Den carrying two of her best landscapes. When the silver bell above the door announced her entrance, Daniel yelled from the back, "Be right there!"

Hearing his voice made her knees weak and her throat dry. She sat on a bench and tried to control her shaking hands by clasping them together on her lap.

Daniel appeared a minute later, all smiles. "Mary, so glad you came back." His hands beckoned her to stand, "Give me a hug."

Unable to refuse without appearing prudish, Mary stood and walked into his embrace. She inhaled deeply when his scent engulfed her. Her voice cracked, when she said, "Nice to see you again, Daniel."

Holding her out at arms length, he said, "You're trembling. No need to be nervous." He took her hand and walked over to her paintings. "Let's have a look." Picking up the mountain landscape, he placed it on an easel and took four steps back. He studied it for so long she worried he was having a difficult time thinking up a complement.

"Mary, it's breathtaking. I love how you captured the sunlight through the clouds, the way the shadows and light play across the valley, amazing work. How much do you want for it?"

Mary's mouth dropped open in surprise. After a few seconds to gather her wits, she said, "I didn't come here to sell my work. I was hoping to display it."

Daniel looked at her with confusion. "Just to show it? You don't want to sell your work? Really?"

A little annoyed by the offer, Mary said, "Well... of course I want to sell it, but I didn't come here for a pity sale."

"Pity?" said Daniel, obviously miffed. "I'm not taking pity on you. I see what I want and I go for it, full tilt, and I want that painting."

"You want the other one, too? Flatter me a little more, and maybe I'll sleep with you."

It was Daniel's turn to look shocked. His jaw set and he glared at the floor. Then his face softened. "I think I see the misunderstanding."

She took a step back when he approached, her mind a muddled mess.

Daniel took her hand, and said, "Mary, this has nothing to do with what happened between us. Sure, I'd love to sleep with you. I've thought about you every day, but I really like this landscape. You can walk out right now and never see me again, right after I buy it."

He'd thought of her every day? Well, hadn't she thought of him ever day, too? The self-righteousness hypocrisy she displayed felt dishonest, a neurotic mechanism designed to keep her from being the free spirit she'd always wanted to be. What she really feared was getting hurt by him, but Daniel had been upfront and honest about everything.

"I'm sorry." She met his gaze. "I'm an emotional mess, right now. My life is at a crossroads, and I'm not sure which way to go."

"Well, Sweet Mary, I think our meeting at the airport was fate. I will gladly help you decide a direction, any way I can. I believe I have discovered a great untapped talent in you. Allow me to be the first to purchase your work, before I can't afford it."

His disarming smile broke down her defenses. She moved close, leaned in, and whispered in his left ear, "Five hundred dollars," then sealed the deal with a friendly, get-reacquainted kiss on the cheek, one that might portend the possibility of future kisses. Mary's face burned hot when they broke apart, her impulsiveness so out of character.

Daniel's grin broadened, "Cash or check?"

She giggled girlishly, and felt her self-control ebbing away like the tide before a tsunami. After a deep breath and slow exhale, she said, "A check is fine."

The silver bell over the door dinged. They both turned to see who entered. It was Jennifer and Bruce.

Jennifer squealed, "Mary!" ran over and hugged her. "I'm so glad you came. Danny said you might stop by."

Mary looked suspiciously at Daniel. He shrugged. "They asked if I'd heard from you."

Softly patting Jenifer's back, she said, "Hi, how are you?" She waved to Bruce, and he wave back.

Jenifer finally let her go, and said, "You are a hit on our website. Everyone wants to know who the mystery woman is, and when will they see her again."

An awkward silence filled the room.

"Uh, how about never?" Mary couldn't believe they would expect a repeat performance.

"But it was so much fun!"

No way was Mary going to admit to getting aroused by any of it. "It was a spur of the moment, once in a lifetime experience. It was real, and it was fun, but it wasn't real fun."

Jenifer's bottom lip stuck out in a pout. "I don't believe it. You must have gotten a little turned on."

Daniel changed the subject with, "Mary brought some of her artwork for me to see."

Bruce picked up the unsold landscape. "Wow, beautiful work. You really are good, Mary."

"Thank you. I'm kind of tired of doing landscapes, though. I'd like to try my hand at a portrait. I wish I had a studio to work in."

"Why don't you set up shop here?" said Daniel. "There's plenty of room. Just move your things in. Use whatever space you want."

"Wow... That's a... that's a generous offer." Mary considered her other options, but there were none. "I can't afford to pay rent."

"You don't have to. Just consider it my gift to the art world."

"Then, I accept." Mary held out her hand to Daniel, and they shook on it.

Daniel winked, and said, "Now all you need is a model to paint."

Jenifer's hand shot into the air. "I volunteer."

Bruce shook his head and laughed. "That's a shocker. I volunteer too, if you need a male model."

Mary waited, but Daniel didn't volunteer. Although she felt sure he had plans of his own about how to spend time with her.

"Thanks guys. You are all so generous."

After locking the front door, Daniel took Mary's hand and led her into the back. Jenifer and Bruce followed.

"Sweetheart, take your time and look around, while I take some quick photos to update their website. Down the hall and to the right are rooms with large windows that provide natural light." Giving her hand a gentle squeeze, he added, "Then, we will have the rest of the day together."

Jenifer and Bruce made a suggestive "ooo" sound and laughed.

A flush of embarrassment blossomed on Mary's cheeks. Daniel did nothing to dissuade their dirty minds.

She thought, 'Why should he? Isn't that one of the reasons I'm here?'

Once again her physical desires and prudishness battled for dominance.

Jenifer, Bruce, and Daniel turned into the photography studio, while Mary continued down the hall. It didn't take long for her to find the perfect room for the studio. Huge factory windows flooded the area with light while their position high on the wall provided privacy. Located on the south side, the light would last throughout the day, year round. In her minds eye, she set up shop, deciding what goes where. All that remained was moving in.

With time to kill, Mary wandered around, checking other rooms until there were no more to explore. She headed back to the gallery to wait for Daniel. As she approached the photography room, the pleasant sound of laughter caught her attention. The way they could be so casual about their sexuality both attracted and repelled.

Staying in the shadows, Mary peeked in and drew back suddenly, what she saw burned on her mind's eye. Jenifer and Bruce were naked on the four poster bed. Jenifer's head lay on his stomach as she slowly pumped his erection. Mary decided to eavesdrop instead of peep. She heard a slurping sound and several flashes brightened the door.

Bruce nonchalantly said, "You really like Mary, don't you?"

"I do," said Daniel. "I like her very much." Several more flashes, and then, "Jenifer, straddle him and hold is cock against your pussy." The bed springs squeaked. "Perfect." Several more flashes.

"I do too," said Jenifer.

Daniel said, "Okay, sit down on him."

There was a long groan from Jenifer. Mary couldn't resist another peek. Bruce's cock was halfway home. She watched it disappear and then returned to the listening position.

Daniel continued, "Don't spoil this for me, Jenny. Leave her alone. She's not pervy like us, but she may be the one."

"The one?" Jenifer said, rather breathlessly.

"She's sensitive, caring, and artistic. Being around her makes me feel ready for commitment again. It's the first time since Laura died." There were more camera flashes, and then, "Okay, whenever you guys are ready."

Jenifer laughed. "Daniel's smitten."

He answered, "I'm not getting any younger. I'd like to find someone to share my life, and grow old together."

The bed springs began to complain in earnest. Bruce moaned, "Oh god... that feels so good."

Mary realized she'd been holding her breath since Daniel's confession. Didn't she want the same thing? Didn't she feel smitten as well? If these feeling were the real thing, she had to find out if their lifestyles could co-exist.

Straightening her spine, Mary tried her best to just wander into the room, like it was natural to see people fucking. She sat in the computer chair, trying not to stare at the action, but it was difficult. Finally she gave up trying.

Bruce reclined against the headboard and noticed her first. They made eye contact, and he winked.

Jenifer saw his wink and looked back over her shoulder. "Silvia!"

Daniel, too busy taking photos, remained oblivious.

Bruce and Jenifer immediately fell into their role-play.

"You're making love with me and you call out your governess's name?" Bruce grabbed her ass and flipped over. "Say my name, damn it," he demanded, pounding his cock into her.

Jenifer's legs wrapped over his hips and locked ankles. "Oh Bruce, Bruce I love you. But I can't help my fantasies."

The camera flashes continued, as Daniel moved around the bed, taking shots at different angles.

Jenifer and Bruce regressed into grunts and groans. When the grand finale hit, Bruce drove in hard, while his wife thrashed and pumped in erotic spasms.

Mary realized she was breathing hard and her panties were soaked once the couple relaxed into each other's embrace.

Daniel's pants sported a considerable bulge when he turned away to set down the camera. With a look of surprise, he said, "Mary? How long have you been sitting there?"

Feigning composure, she smiled. "Not long, a minute or two." Motion on the bed caught her eye. Bruce pulled out of his wife, causing a flood of semen to run out. He kissed down her chest and suckled her breast. Jenifer's hands ran through his hair.

Daniel's voice broke the spell. "They are a beautiful couple. Don't you agree?" he said. His eyes shifted from the bed to Mary.

Mary averted her eyes from the lovers to meet Daniel's. "Yes, they are very attractive... and they like to be watched, obviously."

"Yes, they are rather kinky... but very devoted to each other."

"Really? They don't get jealous of the other... lovers?"

Daniel lowered his voice so only Mary could hear, "Would it surprise you that Jenifer is the jealous one?"

Mary's eye arched up. She glanced at the bed and found Jenifer staring at her, while Bruce continued to kiss his way around her torso. "Yes, I am shocked, actually."

"Her promiscuity stems from a bad childhood and failed relationships. Superficial connections help to keep her demons bottled up. The fact she accepted Bruce's marriage proposal two years ago says volumes about her feelings toward him." Daniel glance at the bed, and Jenifer's eyes shifted to him. He looked back to Mary. "Plus, their website is making them a nice little nest egg. Since the last update that included the governess, word of mouth has doubled their subscribers."

The bed springs squeaked. Jenifer dismounted the bed and walked toward them, her inner thighs glistening.

Mary looked from her to Daniel. Daniel watched Jenifer approach with a big smile.

Totally at ease, Jenifer put her hands on her hips, and said, "That went well," and laughed. Her eyes purposely traveled down Daniel and stopped at his groin, "Need a hand with anything here?"

The words, "No, were good," came out of Mary's mouth without thinking.

Jenifer winked at Mary, and said, "Good for each other. That's what I think," then turned and sashayed away.

Mortified, Mary stood, said, "I'll wait in the gallery," and walked out.

Daniel yelled after her, "I'll be out in fifteen."

After ten minutes of Mary pacing from wall to wall, Jenifer, Bruce, and Daniel entered the gallery.

Jenifer approached Mary and kissed her on the cheek. "You two have fun today. Hope to see you soon."

Bruce waved. "Bye, Mary."

The little silver bell rang their departure.

Mary stood frozen, staring at the door. Daniel walked up behind her, placed his hands on her shoulders, and said, "I think Jenifer may be right. I think we could be good for each other."

She couldn't argue with that, because she was hoping the same thing. Neither could she verbalize her hope. Instead, she remained silent and noncommittal. When Daniel's fingers gently raked the hair from her neck and his lips nuzzled under her ear, Mary audibly inhaled from the sensation. Pleasant shivers tingled down her spine.

She didn't protest, but remained still, watched cars drive by, and wondered if anyone could see in. Daniel's hands slid down her arms and rested on her abdomen. She recalled his earlier declaration, "I see what I want and I go for it..."

He continued to kiss her neck, while his hands began a gradual slide up, stopping when their edges touched the bottom of her bra.

Mary closed her eyes. This was the moment of decision, in or out. His right hand slipped up to cup her breast, lightly fondling it through the fabric. She groaned with pleasure, announcing her decision.

Suddenly, Daniel's arms swept under her knees and under her back, and lifted her, carrying her down the hall, into the photography studio. Mary opened her eyes. The lights were dim and the bed was made, like this was planned. Still no words had been exchanged. Daniel was going for it full tilt, unless she resisted.

They landed together on the bed without injury. His weight held her down, as his lips sought hers. She felt trapped and panic began to build. Turning her head, Mary said, "Wait."

As quick as that, Daniel hesitated and looked into eyes with concern. "Mary?" It was a one word answer to her one word question. The fact that he stopped was all she needed to know.

Mary cupped his face in her hands, and said, "Go lock the front door, first. Then come back and let's take our time. We have all afternoon."

Concern vanished, replaced by his warm smile. "Good idea. I can get carried away, at times." Walking from the room, he said, "Don't do anything without me."

Mary didn't move. She closed her eyes and tried to breathe normally. "I want this. I want him."

When Daniel returned he appeared much more composed. He sat on the edge of the bed and put his hand on her blue jean covered thigh. "I'm sorry if I frightened you, Mary. I get the feeling you haven't... it's been a while since you've been intimate with a man?"

"Well... I guess if you don't count Danny Boy, it's been years. I felt a little overwhelmed by your passion."

"I understand. Then... what can I do to seduce you?"

They both laughed.

Mary sat up and began unbuttoning Daniel's shirt. "I think it's only fair that I get to see you naked, since you've already seen me. Besides, I think I need to set my own pace."

"I hope you won't be too disappointed. I'm no Bruce."

"And I'm no Jenifer."

"No, you're not. You're a beautiful, mature woman."

After removing his shirt, Mary pulled the tee-shirt out of his pants. "Hands up!" She slipped it off over his head and sat back to take him in. She liked what she saw, a little chest hair that would tickle, nicely muscled, but not chiseled. Some softness around the belt. A real man. A normal man. She placed the palm of her hand over his heart, feeling the steady beat. Looking into his eyes, she said, "You're a handsome, mature man."

Placing his hand over hers, he said, "Ralph Waldo Emerson wrote, 'As we grow old... the beauty steals inward.' But you are living proof that it can be inside and outside, Mary."

Mary felt emotions tightening her chest. Afraid she would cry, she said, "Stand up."

He faced her. She undid his belt and unzipped his fly. Still self-conscious about touching him 'down there', she grabbed the sides of his pant legs and pulled the down. Then, not looking at the bulge, she grabbed the waistband of his briefs and pulled them down. Blushing furiously, she sat up to be face to face with his penis, and it was growing before her very eyes.

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers
12