Lyon's Den Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome," said Jennifer, giving her neck a gentle kiss. Her hand slipped up to cover Mary's breast as she hugged her tight from behind.

Mary stood up. "Break's over."

Pouting, Jennifer said, "Are you sure?"

She wasn't sure. "Just lie down."

Sensing Mary's indecision, Jennifer sashayed back to the futon while coyly looking back over her shoulder.

Taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly, Mary went back to work, capturing the sensual mood of her subject. Trying to calm the situation, she asked, "Jen, how did you meet Bruce?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Just curious. Bruce said Daniel introduce you to him."

Jennifer's brow furrowed. "When did you talk to Bruce? Where was I?"

Sensing the woman's anxiety, Mary said, "The first day we met. After the photo shoot, you and Daniel left the room. Bruce and I just chatted." Mary decided to be blunt. "Bruce said you were probably giving Daniel a blowjob."

Jennifer laughed, and then in a serious tone, asked, "Did he seem jealous?"

"No, not jealous, I thought he seemed sad. He said you guys have an open relationship."

Silence filled the room, and then Jennifer sighed. "I wasn't giving Daniel a blowjob. Bruce should know I wouldn't do that behind his back. He can be a little insecure."

Relieved to know Daniel wasn't getting a blowjob, Mary said, "That's interesting, because I would've sworn you just acted a little insecure when you thought I was talking to Bruce behind your back."

No response. Mary continued to draw, concentrating on the perfection of her subject's body.

"Bruce was a virgin when we met."

The pastel chalk slipped from Mary's hand. Stunned, she didn't move to retrieve it. "What?"

"Bruce was building a website for Daniel's gallery. It's not surprising that the subject of sex came up. Bruce grew up in a very puritanical home. He was homeschooled, and wasn't allowed to socialize with anyone his parents didn't approve of."

Mary picked up her pastel. "Let's take a break." She reset the timer, and Jennifer began pacing nervously.

"When I met Bruce, he was painfully shy around women. I think Daniel thought a dose of my aggressive sexuality was just what he needed."

"I think it worked," said Mary, with unintended sarcasm. "Sorry. What you guys do is none of my business. But the day we met, Bruce showed no shyness around me. In fact he tried to recruit me into Daniel's group of," Mary made air quotes with her fingers, "special friends."

"Really?" Jennifer sat down on the futon and frowned.

"Yes, and he said I'd be great for the part of Clotho in some scenario Daniel dreamed up for your website."

"Wow, this is huge." Jennifer began pacing again. "You could really help me out with something."

Mary continued to work on her sketch from memory. "I doubt it."

"No, really. Bruce and I are so opposite it scares me. I'm afraid, actually."

Surprised, Mary watched Jennifer pace. "Afraid of what?"

"You're the first woman, other than me, he's spoken to about anything sexual."

"So?"

"I'm the only woman that he's had any form of sexual contact with."

The obvious look of disbelief on Mary's face stopped Jennifer's march across the room.

"It's true... and it scares me. The thing is... I was raised by an alcoholic mother with plenty of dirt-bag boyfriends." Jennifer's voice cracked with emotion. "I grew up thinking all I had to offer a man was my body. I ran away from home at 17, and lied about my age so I could support myself by doing porn." She sat back down on the futon. "I'm afraid Bruce will get disgusted with me. But... if he had more experiences with other women it would level the field. I'd feel more secure." She looked up with tear filled eyes. "Am I crazy?"

Putting down the sketch pad, Mary said, "No, you're not crazy. But maybe Bruce loves you, and doesn't need anyone else. Maybe he just goes with the flow to make you happy."

Anger clouded Jennifer's face. "Are you saying that I NEED to have sex with other people?"

Not backing down, Mary nodded. "Yes, that's what I'm suggesting; maybe it's your way of creating self-esteem."

Hanging her head, Jennifer mumbled, "You're not the first to tell me that." She stood up and began to dress. "Can you finish the drawing without me?"

"Yes."

Jennifer handed the hundred to Mary on her way out. "Let me know when you're done, and I'll pick it up. Daniel has my number."

12