Lyon's Den Ch. 07

Story Info
Unforeseen consequences rule the day.
2.6k words
4.75
8.8k
1
0

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

Mary stopped just inside the photography studio door and remained hidden in the shadows. She wanted to see what kind of fantasy Jennifer and Bruce were acting out before committing herself. Bruce wore a waistcoat, ruffled shirt, and breeches like the first time she participated, and Jennifer wore a blue, colonial gown. A tight bun held her long hair on top of her head, while a few loose wisps framed her oval face.

Mary thought, 'I wonder if Miss Silvia's costume is still in the dressing room?' She slipped back out into the hallway, went around backstage, and there it was, hanging right where she left it. "Perfect!"

Quickly, she removed her 21st century clothes and dressed as Miss Silvia - Jennifer's pretend 18th century governess. Moving to stand next to the stage door, Mary listened for the appropriate moment for her surprise entrance.

"That was a lovely party," said Jennifer in full fantasy mode.

"And you were the belle of the ball, My Dear," said Bruce, followed by the rustling of fabric, and Jennifer laughing.

"What do you think you're doing? You'll ruin my dress."

"If I do, I'll buy you a new one."

More of Jennifer's giggling as the rustle of fabric continued.

Bruce said, "Did you notice how big the governor's wife's belly has gotten? She looked glowing, beautiful in fact. She's been with child six months now."

In an unconvinced tone, Jennifer said, "Beautiful? You think so?"

"I do."

Bruce must've removed enough of Jennifer's clothes to reach skin, because she groaned with pleasure and the camera flashes came in a bunch.

Regaining some composure, she said, "But after the child is born she'll be fat and ugly."

Bruce responded, "You wouldn't be. You'd be more beautiful than ever with my child suckling at your breast ... like this."

Jennifer giggled. "Not quite like that."

What was Bruce doing? Was he using their fantasy to convince Jennifer to have a child in reality?

"I'd be a terrible mother."

"No. You'd be a wonderful mother. And I'd be a doting husband and father. We'd make a loving family."

There were more camera flashes, as Jennifer's moans increased.

"Make me a proud father, Jenny."

Jennifer laughed, and said, "I don't know. I can't think. You're distracting me."

This sounded like the perfect opportunity for Miss Silvia to appear. Maybe she could keep Daniel's affection and help Bruce convince his wife to get pregnant, all at the same time. She walked through the door, saying, "Jennifer, did I just hear you're having a baby?"

All eyes fell on Mary. First she smiled at Daniel, who looked over the top of his camera, stunned. Then she turned her gaze to Jennifer and Bruce on the bed, both naked from the waist up.

Jennifer appeared excited to see her, and spoke first. "Miss Silvia! Don't you knock before entering a bedroom?"

Staying in character, Mary turned away embarrassed, and said, "I'm so sorry! I heard Bruce say 'proud father' and forgot my manners."

"We are discussing the possibility of starting a family." said Bruce. "But Jenny has some reservations."

Feeling bold, Mary said, "It looked like you were doing more than talking about it."

Jennifer slid from the center of the bed, and sat on the edge, patting the mattress next to her. "We were about to practice our baby making technique. But since you interrupted, you can sit here and answer some questions."

Mary sat down, choosing this time to remove the bonnet and expose her face to the camera. "Okay, ask me anything."

"You had a child, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"But you raised him alone. What happened to the father?"

This was something Mary hadn't foreseen. It became personal. "Well, we were young, and not really in love. He didn't want to settle down."

Bruce sat on the other side of Mary, and said, "But I do, Jenny."

Jennifer slid closer to Mary, until their legs touched. She stroked Mary's cheek with the back of her fingers, and said, "You're a beautiful woman, Miss Silvia. Didn't anyone else want you after you had your baby?"

The caress sent tingles throughout Mary. Trying to stay focused, she said, "Maybe I could have found someone else, but I wasn't looking. I loved my son so much. I put all my effort into raising him."

Jennifer tucked one leg underneath and turned to face Mary. She leaned close, her naked breast pressing against Mary's arm. "And now that you're alone, do you regret not finding someone else to share your bed?"

The room temperature rose dramatically, as Mary pondered the question and felt conflicted about Jennifer's physical link. She made eye contact with Daniel, who seemed engrossed in their conversation. The camera hung loose from his neck. 'Why isn't he taking pictures?'

"I did find someone, and it was wonderful. But he's been hurt by other women and is wary of lovers having ulterior motives. I'm afraid I may have lost his affection." Mary couldn't hold his gaze any longer, and looked down at the floor. "I'm hoping to win him back by showing him he can trust me. I'd never hurt him."

Jennifer whispered in her ear, "If you want affection, Mary, I would gladly provide it." The use of her real name signaled the charade had been paused. Placing her hand on Mary's leg, Jennifer spoke loud enough to be heard by everyone, "I wish I could be sure having a baby wouldn't ruin my body."

She looked past Mary and spoke to Bruce, "I do enjoy sex, don't I dear?"

"Yes, you most certainly do."

"Does sex still feel good to you Miss Silvia? Are your nipples still sensitive? Is your pussy still tight enough to please a man?"

"I can testify to that," said Daniel, smiling brightly, as he took a picture of Mary, Jennifer, and Bruce, sitting side by side. "It absolutely is!"

Mary felt the blush of embarrassment warm her face, but also the thrill of Daniel's confession. In unfettered honesty, she said, "Sex feels better than I remember."

Without explanation or consent, Jennifer took Mary's acquiescent hand and placed it on her bare breast. The warm flesh was firm and soft against her palm, the nipple noticeably hard. Mary reflexively gave it a gentle squeeze.

Daniel took a picture.

Jennifer giggled, "That felt nice. Do you think it will feel that nice after a baby?"

Mary became tongue tied, and just nodded, while staring at her hand covering the young breast.

"You two look beautiful together," said Daniel, obviously enjoying the interaction. "I like the vintage look of the costumes."

Jennifer let go of Mary's wrist.

Unsure of what to do, Mary folded her hands in her lap. The arousal she felt while drawing Jennifer nude returned, but now there was nothing to keep her mind occupied other than the tactile experience. She was pleased that Daniel looked happy, and was hoping to focus her sexual arousal on him very soon. But he had other ideas.

"Bruce, kneel behind Mary and unbutton her dress."

The bed shifted, as Bruce obediently slipped behind her.

'What's happening?' thought Mary, as she sat frozen, staring at Daniel who seemed to be enjoying the show. The bodice of her dress lost tension with every button undone, until it became so loose she had to hold it up with her palm. The unforeseen consequences of her actions were taking over.

Flashes came in rapid fire. Daniel looked over his camera, and smiled. "The conflicted expression on your face, Mary, is very erotic. You look both nervous and deliciously aroused."

She gave him a weak smile, her heart pounding, unsure what she wanted to do.

Jennifer reached over and gently gripped the hand holding up the dress. "You know what? You've seen everyone here naked, but we haven't had the pleasure of seeing you. That's not fair." She pulled on Mary's hand. "How about giving us a little peek?"

Emotionally confused, Mary gave in, and let Jennifer pull away her supporting hand. The dress fell to her waist, exposing her heaving bra covered chest.

"You're lovely, Mary," said Jennifer, tracing a finger along the top edge the bra, up the shoulder strap, and hooking it with the finger. "I can tell you like this. Your nipples are trying to poke holes to get out." She pulled the strap down Mary's arm and the bra cups became loose.

"Wait! Stop!" Mary doubled over and covered her face with trembling hands.

Daniel quickly knelt down at her feet. "Mary, it's okay."

After several deep breaths, she said, "I'm sorry. This is my fault. I gave you all the wrong impression. I didn't come in here for... sex."

Daniel gently pulled Mary's hands away from her face, and asked, "Then why?"

She couldn't look at him. Her embarrassment overwhelming, she said, "I'm afraid of losing you. I thought if you had pictures of me in a compromising situation you would have evidence to keep me from suing you for sexual harassment. Then we could continue our... relationship. But now I see how stupid I was. You all thought I just wanted sex."

Bruce cleared his throat, and said, "That's my fault, Dan. I told her what happened with Becky."

Mary continued, "When I heard Bruce and Jennifer talking about having a baby I thought maybe I could help Bruce convince her. But, instead, everyone just wants to see me naked!" She looked accusingly at Daniel.

"Not just," Mumbled Jennifer.

She stood, pulling up her shoulder strap, "Now I see I don't really fit in here. I'm not an orgy girl." Running back to the dressing room, she yelled over her shoulder, "Excuse me. I have a portrait to paint."

Mary entered the dressing room, sat down on the bench, and cried into her hands. "What was I thinking?" she moaned, rocking back and forth.

Soon, there was a soft knock on the door, and Daniel asked, "Mary, are you all right?"

"No, I'm not all right. I'm a mess. Go away."

Instead the door started to open. She stopped it with her foot. "I said go away, Dan!"

"Not until I know what's going on. Talk to me."

He kept gentle pressure on the door, so Mary kept her foot against it, and spoke sadly, "I don't know what to say. I thought we... just us, had a good thing going. But now I realize you'll never be satisfied with just me."

"We do have a good thing, and I am satisfied with just you. I don't need anyone else."

"Then why did you look so excited when you told Bruce to..." She couldn't say it out loud. "You know what happened."

There was a long pause before Daniel replied. "I was excited, Mary. At first I was shocked when you walked in. I couldn't believe you were inserting yourself into their fantasy. It was so unlike you. But you seemed to want to be involved, so I was happy to encourage you." Another pause and then, "I thought you wanted a new sexual experience, but you were too nervous to be assertive. I was just trying to help you along... Mary, I want what you want. I don't own you. We're both old enough to separate love from sex if we want something new and different."

She sighed. "I don't want 'something different'.

"That's fine, but how was I supposed to know?"

He had a point. Mary's intentions were easily misinterpreted. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone in there."

"Why did you?"

"You heard what I said."

Daniel's tone of voice became angry. "I trust you, Mary. It hurts me that you'd think I'd want photographs as blackmail collateral. It hurts that you didn't just talk to me about it."

She moved her foot away from the door, and sobbed into her hands.

Pushing the door open, Daniel once again knelt at her feet and pulled her into his arms.

At first she resisted, but then fell against his chest and let him hold her. This was what she needed, comfort from the storm, a sheltering oasis. "I'm sorry I didn't talk to you. My life has changed so much for the better since I met you. I went temporarily insane when I thought I might lose your..." she wanted to say love, but knew it was too soon, "affection."

He laughed. "Wow, temporary insanity? Should I get a restraining order?"

"No, I'm over it." Mary leaned back, and extended her hand. "Let's just be friends."

"Like hell, just friend." He pulled her into a tight embrace and kissed her passionately, running his hands up and down her back. Then, cradling her head with fingers tangled in her hair, his lips moved down her neck.

"Oh god," groaned Mary, grief suddenly overcome by repressed desire.

Daniel must've felt the same pent up frustration, because his hands began an unrestrained tearing at her clothes. He stood over her and pulled.

She lifted off the seat to allow the dress to be yanked over her head. Seeing his bulge at eye level, her fingers worked frantically to open his pants and free his cock. She pulled it to her lips and his erection grew to full size in seconds.

"Oh Mary, that feels so good," groaned Daniel, leaning with his hands braced on the wall. After a fleeting silence, in a breathless voice, he said, "Not yet," and grabbed her under the arms, forcing her to stand. Kissing her roughly, he worked loose her bra and pushed his hands underneath the cups, groping and squeezing.

Mary kissed back with just as much heat, stroking his cock with one hand, while pushing the other up under his shirt. Daniel's hands slid down her sides. She felt her panties being pushed down and then her bare ass clutched in his strong grip.

His lips broke away long enough to say, "Put your foot up on the seat."

When Mary complied, he bent down at the knees. She knew his intentions and helped by placing his cock between her well lubricated lips. His hips pressed up and forward, and she felt him slide easily in. This was what she wanted, what she craved. "Oh Daniel, fuck me."

Her uncharacteristic obscenity triggered something in Daniel she hadn't experienced. He became forceful, demanding, punishing in his thrusts. It was an animalistic coupling, and it turned her on more than ever. "Oh yeah, fuck me, Danny. Give it to me hard." It became so violent that Mary's ass thudded against the wall. She felt close to orgasm when he suddenly pulled out and pulled her away from the wall. Confused, she moved with his hands.

Daniel sat and then pulled her down onto his lap with her facing away. It took a few seconds to get her positioned, but soon she was pounding up and down with his hands firmly gripping her hips.

"Yes, Danny. Oh god!" She was rapidly nearing her peak, feeling weak in the knees. Leaning forward, she grabbed the open door for support as the first orgasmic wave washed over her. She couldn't hold back the scream of ecstasy as she met each thrust with a thrust of her own. The feel of her breasts bouncing with every slap of skin added to the sensual cacophony. Daniel groaned, and there was a sudden wetness running down her thighs.

Gradually the motion stopped. Only the sound of heavy breathing filled the air. Mary leaned back against Daniels chest. His arms surrounded her, one hand on her breast, the other at their juncture, caressing softly.

She sighed with complete fulfillment. "That was wonderful."

"That was so fucking hot!"

Mary's eyes flew open to see Jennifer in the backstage shadows, smiling at them through the open door. Bruce stood behind, fondling her bare breasts, and grinning over her shoulder.

Mary screamed and kicked the door closed.

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers