Lyon's Den Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry?" Jenifer grinned wickedly, and continued to shave him. "There's nothing to be sorry about. I'm your wife. You can look all you want. Maybe it will help you to remember me. Remember how in love we are." She bent down to rinse again.

Bruce closed his eyes, trying to control his physical response to a woman he didn't know.

But Jenifer continued to explain how she felt. "I want you back. I want you to want me." The razor lazily scraped up his neck to his chin. "You don't remember, but being your first love really turned me on. So now, if I get to do it all over again, well... let's just say I'm getting horny just thinking about it." For a while, nothing more was said. Jenifer continued to shave.

Bruce opened his eyes, feeling frustrated by not remembering, but undeniably excited by her words and touch. His chest ached, his head throbbed, and in spite of all that his cock stirred. After all, she was his mystery-wife, giving him clues to their love affair, expressing her marital desire for him. 'Why should I fight it?'

Jenifer didn't meet his gaze, but continued to smile while she worked.

"All done," she said, dropping the razor into the sudsy tub. "You look human again."

"Thank you, Jenifer."

"You're very welcome, Bruce." She stood, pushing her chair back. "Do you mind if I check out how well I did?"

Not sure what she had in mind, Bruce simply said, "No, I don't mind."

Pulling the hem of her dress up to her hips, she straddled his legs, and sat on his lap. "Tell me if I hurt you," Jenifer whispered, as she covered his lips with hers.

Her fingers teased the nape of his neck, as her mouth melded with his. A subconscious memory must've been triggered, because Bruce knew how to kiss back. Their tongues toyed with each other, tickled each other's lips. His hands cupped the back of head, fingers rubbing, running down her back. She moaned in response, and pressed her hips forward against the thin hospital gown.

Now, fully erect, all the aches and pains disappeared. The only ache was a pleasant one, and it throbbed against her stomach. Suddenly, a hand gripped his cock through the gown and began pumping.

Shocked, Bruce pulled away, looked down, and then looked up.

"Relax, Baby. Enjoy. I love you," she said, and then pressed her mouth to his, kissing with passion. Seconds later, Bruce groaned in orgasm, his cum soaking the gown. Jenifer kept working him, until his stiffness began to subside.

Bruce sighed, and let his head fall back. Now that the pleasure was over the rest of the aches crept back. His heavy breathing pulled at the chest wound and bruised ribs. The throbbing rose back up to his head. But he smiled at his mystery wife, and she smiled back. A new ache grew. His heart had an ache all its own. A good ache. An ache to know this woman that said she loved him.

12