Lyox Labelling Ch. 00: Prologue

Story Info
Once a Lyox turns 18, they must be sorted into dom and sub.
972 words
3.82
11.8k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

On the planet of Lyox, society and anatomy worked very different than it does on Earth. Everything was based around titles and reproduction. No one had a specific gender. Until you were 18 years of age, you were a Neut, short for Neutral. There were no defining traits or differences between anyone to define a gender. All of the Neuts had no genitalia, were shapeless, and had flat chests and backsides. They had rounded shoulders and jaws. Almond shaped, brown eyes with short eyelashes. Everyone had long, brown hair. They were all around 5'7", and medium weight. Health and athleticism were very important in the community, because once they became 18, an intense battle was arranged to test their mental, emotional, and physical abilities.

At age 18, Neuts would have the choice to battle. If they went into the arena, they had a chance to become a Dominant- the most respected of all the Rynx people. Those who failed to finish in the top ten, though, were named Submissives- an important but pathetic part of society. Those who chose not to battle at all were named Rynxohs, and were shamed their entire life. They existed to serve the Dominants and even the Submissives as cooks, engineers, doctors, maintenance, nannies, etc. They didn't get to have friendly or romantic relationships with anyone, and weren't allowed to have family.

Twenty battlers went into the arena at a time. The battle consisted of three stages: Mental, Physical, and Emotional. In the first stage, battlers would be tested on their intelligence with an array of challenges. These challenges ranged from puzzles, to survival techniques, to strategy. The next stage was physical. This tested their basic physical health. This included their sickness, disease likeliness, and ability to pass each extreme challenge. The challenges ranged from running long distances to swimming while weighted down. If you weren't able to do the challenges, paramedics would retrieve you, make sure you didn't die, and you'd automatically become a submissive. Those who make it through all of these then move on to the emotional portion. In this portion you must decide several psychological things. Most of the tests ended up with you deciding to kill a Rynxoh or not- with them most likely only committing a crime such as sprinkling too much salt onto someone's dinner.

If you finished in the top 10 of your battle group, you became a Dominant. You would be quarantined for up to two days while your transition went into effect. The transition was very painful because it happened so quickly. Your shoulders and jaw would square up, very masculine-like. Next, your muscles would bulk up and you would grow to about 6'3". Your body would adjust to your new height- an example being your feet growing in size. Most of your physical aspects are done by the first day. Your eyes would become more intimidating and the color would fade to black. You would be instructed to cut your hair off, an alien feeling, and it would darken to a black. The second day, your reproductive and hormonal changes began. Your voice would deepen. Your testosterone would rapidly increase, giving you a lot of rage and dominant traits. You would grow hair in the most manly of places. You would get a strange feeling you had not come to know yet. An animal, excruciating, intense feeling. What you didn't know is that you were extremely horny. As a dominant, you didn't just want to mate, you needed to. To not mate is excruciatingly painful to a Dominant. You would writhe on the bed they had loaned you, uncomfortable in the worst way imaginable. Finally, in the final hours, your Pykz would sprout. A Pykx is very similar to a human penis, but much larger. It's about eleven inches in length, and three to four inches in girth. The tip was sensitive and a different color than the rest. Your balls would stay tucked inside of you until provoked by a submissive. They gave off an addictive aroma, making your submissive need you as much as you need them. At the end of the day, the push a submissive- your submissive- into the room, and let your instincts take you.

If you finish in the last ten of the twenty battlers, you become a submissive. You, too, are quarantined into a room for two days. Like the Dominant, your first day consists of physical changes. Your flat chest grows into two soft sacs, tender and pudgy. The tip is perky, and very sensitive. You find touching them brings a heavy feeling to your stomach- a sickeningly good feeling. Your shoulders and jaw would round out in a soft, feminine way. Your eyes would fade to a soft, inviting blue, and your lashes would extend in size. Your muscles would soften, but still have a nice firmness to them. Your backside would become bulbous, and pudgy. Your hair would fade to a platinum blonde, and your lips would become fuller, and more red in color. You would look extremely feminine. On the second day, your hormonal and reproductive changes would begin. Your voice would raise in pitch, and you would develope feminine mannerisms. Petite, fragile. Finally, your Vykz came to you. Your skin between your legs parted and your reproductive inner organs formed. A tight hole is finally left behind after the agonizing pain and it's left with a hunger, but not a hunger for food. You don't understand this intense, animalistic craving and you beg of it to end- but of course it doesn't. Suddenly you're dragged out of your room and pushed into a room with a huge, intimidating, animalistic Dominant. The savage look in his eyes makes you fear for your life.

Pronunciation:

Lyox- (LY-OCKS)

Neut- (NOOT)

Rynxho- (RING-ZO)

Pykx- (PIKES)

Vykz- (VIKES)