M

Story Info
The only one I've loved.
1.6k words
3.9
603.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's cliche, but I never understood the undefinable and unreachable idea that is love. Some say that it's a chemical reaction in the brain and that it isn't real. If that's true, then is our sadness not real? Is our happiness not real?

Who knows?

What I do know is the chemical reaction in my brain says I want to touch her skin and feel her shudder under my fingertips.

You've met this woman before. She's distant, outspoken, reluctant, distrustful, tough when the situation calls for it, soft when it doesn't. In bed, she gives in, like she's being given something that alcohol can't touch.

M can take your breath in a matter of little moments, with just a few words.

She slays me each time, when those words slip in to casual conversation.

"You're beautiful," she tells me.

I look at her. She's crazy to use such a word on a man. Beautiful. My god, I think I love her. She's the one who's beautiful. She's six months older than me, much shorter than me, probably forty pounds overweight. Imperfect in every way. She makes me want to crawl under her skin and live there. I draw the pad of my thumb over her bottom lip. She's good at sucking cock. At almost forty, of course she's had experience, but even the experienced can't match what her mouth can do to me.

I don't want her to suck my cock tonight, though.

I push her hair behind her shoulder and kiss her mouth once. It quivers gently. Yes, that's what I want. Let it quiver for me. I kiss down the line of her neck. On TV, some dumb show or another is playing in a non distracting manner that's easy to ignore. My fingers find the hem of her t-shirt that she always wears to bed. I lift it up. She lets me. She always lets me and I don't know why. I toss the shirt aside and look at her, my hand sliding down her chest.

I hate describing a woman's body. Doing so is ridiculous in its very nature and always the same. M's body is so perfect to me that I treat it almost like it's fragile and she hates that. She guides my hand to a warm, heavy breast and she pulls in a breath when I splay my fingers on it and bring my mouth to her nipple. I pull it past my lips and teeth and suck on it.

"Harder," she exhales.

How could I say no? I suck, harder. Just her asking for it gets my blood racing. I want to fuck her now, but there are other things to be done. Things she's always standoffish about. She doesn't like that kind of vulnerability. Even when I get her shorts off and release her nipple, I can feel her thighs tightening and her knees closing once she's exposed.

I place my hands to her knees.

"Spread your legs," I tell her.

She obeys. She always does. Again, I don't know why.

I kiss her soft belly once I can settle myself between her thighs. I feel she's wet and ready to be fucked. She'll have to wait. My chin, my mouth, the tip of my nose, pass over soft hair as my fingers spread her folds. Her nub is right there, so close to my mouth I can already taste it. I can smell her, all heavy and waiting with anxiety. Her clit gives a little pulse.

She says my name.

She says please.

I lick her straining clit, just once. She gasps and I spend that moment reveling in that reaction before I continue, using the point of my tongue to roll her hard nub around. She's swollen and so, so beautiful. All I want to do is stay like this, my tongue on her nub, my chin wedged against her cunt as he moans for me, part in surprise.

But she's going to come. I can feel her swell against my tongue even more and I can feel her body tense. She doesn't want to. She never really wants to, so I edge her, stopping what I'm doing because I fucking want to drive her mad. Her breathing is labored. I look up at her. She's not looking at me.

"Look at me," I tell her.

She does, straining her neck to do so. She whimpers from embarrassment, but I make her watch me as I start again. This time, her moans are undeniable. She's loud and I think again, I love her. I know she stops looking at me when I lower my gaze to focus better and that's okay. She doesn't need to, she just needs to feel.

I don't use my fingers, she always says it's a bad distraction, so my tongue does all the walking, rolling and sliding over her nub. It swells again, tasting red if red were a taste. I want to lick her pussy until she sees God.

She comes with stunned moans and breaths. It's not like in porn. No, this is better. She stills, except for the quake of her thighs and the soft shaking of her belly. There's no writhing around like an animal, there's just desperate moans, almost like a question, confused at having reached that point of something that powerful. That's what it is. Powerful, to bring a woman like M to an orgasm.

When she's too sensitive, she tells me and I stop without question or hesitation and I kiss her belly again. She stares up at me as I lift my head and climb back over her. Her skin is flushed pink all over her chest, but more on her cheeks.

She swallows dryly.

"I'll be back," I promise before I kiss her cheek and pull myself from the couch, leaving her to cool off for now. I go to take a piss ( tasking with a hardon if you ask me ) and fetch her a glass of water.

I bring it back.

She's sitting up. She looks at the water with some confusion. I know why and I smile. "It's for you," I assure her.

She takes it. "Thank you," she says, almost meekly before she downs it in just a few swallows.

I'm still dressed. She sets the glass down and reaches for my belt. I slap her hand away. She looks up at me and smiles. "Don't want me to return the favor?"

"No," I answer. "Lie back down."

This time, now that she's sated, she looks at me dubiously. I quirk a brow at her. Does she really want to test me or will she trust me? No, she doesn't trust me. I see it in her eyes that she doesn't, but she does do as I say.

"Good," I tell her.

Finally, I unfasten my belt, followed by my button and zip. I press my trousers and underwear down enough to let my cock out. Listen, folks, I won't brag about my dick. It's a dick and it works just fine and she likes it. She tries again to reach for it as I give it a light stroke.

"Want it?" I ask her.

"Yes," she answers.

"Yes what?" I ask.

"Yes, please."

I shake my head. Not good enough. She whines and shifts her pretty body on the sofa. Behind me, the TV still blares. I bring my hand up and lick my palm, then stroke a little harder. She's got to ask right or I'm going to come on her face.

"Try again," I say.

She looks at me questioningly. So pretty that I almost do come and I have to loosen the grip on my length.

Then she relaxes again. "Please, Daddy," she sighs. "Please, sir..."

There it is. I smile at her and stop stroking myself, then crawl over her again with my hips between her legs. The only other garment I remove is my shirt. She opens her legs so fucking easily and nicely. I place a hand over her throat, resting it there, pressing her chin up with my thumb.

I wait.

"Say it again," I demand.

"Please sir, fuck me," she says sweetly.

I grab my cock with my free hand and bring it where it needs to be, over her wetness. She lets out a soft whimper. I love her. I push into her and I'm not kind or soft about it. She gasps, her eyes flying open wide. I leave my hand at her throat and use the other for leverage as I pull back and start to emphatically fuck her.

She's told me from the start that she's loud. I've told her I'll make her shut up and though she gasps and lets out sounds, her breath is caught and she can't be loud. Not until I want her to be loud. It isn't until I find a more rolling rhythm that her moans really fill the air. I let her and I lose myself in them and in her. She's tight from coming, but still she takes me, saying 'please'. I ask her why she's saying please and she says she doesn't know so I just let her say it and I fuck her until I swell and release inside of her with my own possessive moan.

I let go of her throat and let my hips roll until I'm drained. Her arms move around me, almost tentatively, and she encourages me to rest my cheek against her warm breast. It's hot and I can barely breathe. The taste of her cunt is still on my tongue and her pussy is leaking around my spent prick and I have never loved a woman more than this.