M and M Coltsfoot - Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Seniors, the Prom, Graduation and off to college.
3.7k words
4.24
9.5k
9

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

Author's Notes: M and M Coltsfoot is a work of fiction. The characters and plot represent no known people or actions. The geographical locations in Texas and elsewhere are quite real, however, and described as best as the author can make such description. The same is true of the several universities mentioned in the story. This will be a rather lengthy and multifaceted story. I intend to post a chapter approximately every week. After much consideration, rejecting both Loving Wives and Interracial as possible categories, I have decided to post this in the Novels and Novellas section. The story will also contain elements of First Time sexual experiences and Transgender situations. All characters engaging in adult, sexual, situations throughout the entirety of the story are at least eighteen years of age or older.

This second post, Chapters One and Two, focuses on the senior year in high school of Sue Beth and Rayne Allen, their senior prom, and giving each other their love and virginity.

*****

CHAPTER ONE

"Good morning Sue Beth Poteet, I didn't expect you to be here at this hour on Saturday morning."

Sue Beth gave Marlena Coltsfoot a big smile and a kiss on the cheek. "I just decided to stop by ma'am."

"I hope you and Rayne Allen don't have plans for a hot date this early; I really do have a couple of important chores that young man needs to do for me today."

"Oh no, Miss Marlena, I just wanted to be close to him for a little bit. I need to check up on him for the prom. My momma asked me to do some things today too."

"That's right girl, your senior prom is coming up soon. You best keep an eye out for him or he will be at your doorstep in starched blue jeans and think that a crease is formal wear for sure."

"Rayne Allen, have you given any thought at all to what you are wearing to your senior prom? Have you asked this sweet young girl what color dress she will be wearing?"

"No ma'am, but I heard you about the blue jeans; I know better than that."

"Well I'll be goodness. My young son may have found the common sense jar after all. The question, honey, is rent or buy. You are old enough, and I don't really think you will have a late growth spurt, do you?"

Rayne Allen laughed at the thought, "No ma'am, I just don't think I am ever going to be six feet tall."

"Next Saturday we will go to that nice men's store over in Midland and buy your first tuxedo. A black tuxedo, Rayne Allen, I am not having my son go to his senior prom with a pretty young woman like Sue Beth on his arm and looking like the squeeze box player in a conjunto band."

Sue Beth kissed Miss Marlena on the cheek and whispered thank you.

"Do you want to come along and help him, Sue Beth? I'll let Rayne Allen drive; us girls can sit in the back seat and be chauffeured."

"That will be just fine, Miss Marlena. Next Saturday will be perfect."

"What are you two younguns doing tonight?"

"We don't really have plans, do we Rayne Allen? Maybe go to a movie."

"If I can talk the Buffalo into taking me to the Stomp, we could chaperone you two for a night of line dancing."

Miss Marlena accepted kisses on each cheek from the teenagers for her offer. "Don't go trying to hide a flask or pick up anyone else's drink; I don't want Mary Beth smelling anything she shouldn't on Sue Beth's breathe tonight."

The young couple actually had a very good time at the western dance club with parents along as overseers. Sue Beth wore a denim skirt, western shirt blouse, and leather vest; Rayne Allen wore jeans, of course, but nearly matched his date in other respects. They were on the dance floor for two hours straight working up a sweat and having fun. Marlena and the Buffalo danced about half the sets, and watched and visited with friends the rest of the evening. Shortly after eleven, Rayne Allen announced he should take Sue Beth home. Buffalo Coltsfoot cautioned his son that he didn't want to hear about flat tires and running out of gas in the morning, but his caution softened with a wink and grin.

Rayne Allen's F-150 performed according to the Buffalo's expectation. That it did so did not preclude a deliberate diversion to a trip directly home. He and Sue Beth decided the county road route home would better suit their intentions this night. One benefit, the county road had less traffic, almost none; it was also dark, lit only by moonlight and infrequent ranch security lights. Sue Beth sat as close to her boyfriend as possible; the light from oncoming traffic illuminated a front seat with one body having two heads. The plus for turning off the highway was the picnic table pull-off about a mile and a half down the county road.

It is impossible to count the stars in the sky over West Texas where no light from nearby towns intrudes. Sue Beth and Rayne Allen sat on the picnic table with feet on the bench board seat and looked up. Holding hands, they saw the Milky Way as city dwellers never could. In their future, they would remember nights like this fondly. Tonight they held hands and took in beauty from the sky above. Shortly, their eyes dropped to look at each other; their hands parted so each could use both touching. Western shirts conveniently snap, and easily unsnap. Soon two shirts were open on the picnic table; Sue Beth reached behind to unhook bra and free her breasts. Both kissed and touched everywhere, from waist up. Both were breathing hard before Sue Beth called a halt.

"Let's go to the lake tomorrow evening."

Sue Beth and Rayne Allen began a slow process of dressing. They had learned how to check their passion when necessary. They only made love at the lake, at their special little spot surrounded by wind-blown scrub oak. Tomorrow would be their third time. Sue Beth allowed her boyfriend the privilege of hooking her bra and snapping her shirt. She tucked herself into her jeans. Checking her makeup could wait until they were back in the truck and on the way home. Rayne Allen handed Sue Beth off to her mother at the door after a last kiss goodnight; he was home and waiting when Miss Marlena and the Buffalo arrived.

Sue Beth packed a cooler and picked up Rayne Allen driving her new Mustang. They walked along the lakeshore with heads leaning on shoulders. A flock of geese, late heading north for the summer, circled to land on the water for a night of food and rest in their journey.

Sue Beth talked of their fun dancing last night. Rayne Allen talked about college, and the struggle he had with his father about what school and what to study. "I don't want to go to A&M or the University and study either Geology or Petroleum Engineering. Those are Daddy's two choices."

"You're not afraid of the big schools, are you Raynie?"

"No, but I am not ready to leave West Texas, and I darned sure don't want to go to Tech in Lubbock."

As Rayne Allen talked about colleges, Sue Beth could tell by his set jaw that her boyfriend's mind was made up.

"I am going to study mechanical engineering at UT Permian. Mother finally jumped in on my side when she saw how much I was set on UTPB."

"Your mother makes the real family decisions, not the Buffalo. You know how that goes."

Sue Beth turned her back to Rayne Allen, stretched her arms high, and leaned against his chest; she felt his arms wrap her and rest lightly on her boobies. "Mmmmm, the heck with Baylor or TCU then, I am going to go where you go. Being here with you is so nice. It is only forty-five miles to Odessa; we can be here in half an hour if we want to take a break and get away. I like being here with you."

Sue Beth covered Rayne Allen's hands and together they began a slow massage. Heads nuzzled necks, their lips searched for skin contact. Sue Beth deftly unfastened the top button on her blouse and guided Rayne Allen's fingers closer. Male fingers tried to go further, faster, but Sue Beth controlled the pace. She wanted slow and steady build up.

"Do your shirt Raynie, do yours before you reach inside my bra."

The sun was down on the western horizon when Sue Beth finally turned and straddled Rayne Allen's legs so she could feed her boobies to her boyfriend. Minutes following minutes of touching and suckling had both breathing hard; Sue Beth rolled left and pulled her man to his feet.

"Take them off, I want to see you first, before the sun goes down and we lose daylight."

With both nude, Sue Beth reached for her target. "You are so smooth and hard. I like holding you."

"You can hold me like this any time you want. Hold me until you want me inside; you know that is what I want."

"Me too, Raynie honey, me too. I want you inside me now. Get on top, but go slow. Try to make it last."

The youngsters would get better at making love in the future with more time to practice and learn one another. Fortunately there is enough pleasure in just the basics done with care. When they finished spending their passion, Sue Beth stretched beside her man with heads touching and eyes wide watching the stars decorate the West Texas sky. The night was still young when Sue Beth dropped Rayne Allen back at home.

"I'll see you at church tomorrow; I love you Rayne Allen Coltsfoot."

"And I love you too, Sue Beth Poteet."

They kissed goodnight and waved goodbye.

Next Saturday, Miss Marlena took Rayne Allen tuxedo shopping in Midland. She had him drive, but drive her big Mercury, not his pickup. Rayne Allen felt a bit silly; he driving with his Momma and Sue Beth in the back seat. At the men's store, the tuxedo purchase went smoothly. Marlena Coltsfoot had little concern about the suit; the salesman recommended a nice Italian tuxedo made of fine wool with thin satin stripes down the side seam of the pants. It was a classic design, maybe a bit sophisticated for Andrews, Texas, but Rayne Allen could wear it to his prom, to his wedding, and to other full dress affairs.

Rayne Allen might have made the same selection, or one of three others equally stylish. Marlena came along to make sure about the shirt and other dress accessories. She was adamant, her son was not wearing any damned ruffled shirt; no turquoise cuff links either. The salesman had to give quick bow tying lessons too. Sue Beth got the hang of it much faster than Rayne Allen, "I'll help you practice, Raynie." They left the store with a sack full of shirts, studs, bow ties, suspenders and all of the dress paraphernalia necessary. The tuxedo would be shipped after alterations.

"Let me treat you kids to lunch at the Petroleum Club before we head home."

CHAPTER TWO

Lance Roan Poteet answered the knock at his front door. "You sure are dressed too fine to be selling magazines or insurance; what brings you knocking at my front door at this time of night, young fella?" Mr. Poteet laughed at his own humor and held out his hand. Rayne Allen solemnly shook hands; in his left he held a corsage still in the florist box.

"Mary Beth, bring Sue Beth and come see who is calling."

Sue Beth Poteet seemed to float when she appeared from the recesses of her home. Rayne Allen's eyes widened and his grin broadened. They had been friends all of their lives, Rayne Allen knew Sue Beth was a beauty. She was the East Texas rose transferred to the high plains of West Texas, but Sue Beth Poteet had never approached the elegant beauty she displayed this prom night as she came to his side.

"Cat got your tongue, Raynie Boy?"

"Sue Beth, I never knew you could look like this. You're beautiful; everything is so beautiful. May I pin this corsage to your dress?"

With a sure confidence he had never felt before, Rayne Allen reached for the fabric that fell from Sue Beth's left shoulder, pulled it away from her skin to not stick her, and pinned the flowers just above his date's breast. He managed the task without fumbling or copping a feel under watchful parental eyes.

Mary Beth sent her husband off to get their camera. She waited and smiled her approval at the way the young couple looked. Mary Beth's mind drifted back to her own senior prom; she wore a pink formal dress with full skirt and covered with lace. Her date was another boy from her school; she and Lance Roan weren't a dating item yet. Seeing Rayne Allen and Sue Beth in their prom outfits, Mary Beth couldn't help but notice the greater sophistication, at least in dress, these two exhibited.

"You two sure do make a handsome couple."

The handsome couple drove off to the prom. Marlena had given the keys to her big Mercury sedan tonight. She insisted that his tuxedo, and Sue Beth's formal gown, had no place in a Ford F-150. The only vestige of everyday Rayne Allen he possessed tonight were the boots on his feet. He shined them for three days to dazzling, glowing black. He knew Sue Beth would wear heels tonight; his boots with two inch heels were necessary to match her height.

The Andrews High School gym had been transformed to be a ballroom tonight. Sue Beth allowed Rayne Allen to lead the way. They received their name place placards and located the table their closest friends occupied. From arrival until departure three plus hours later, Rayne Allen and Sue Beth mostly danced. All of the weekend hours Sue Beth spent teaching Rayne Allen how to dance properly paid off. He enjoyed western style line dancing and was proficient; Sue Beth enjoyed going dancing to places like The Stomp with her boyfriend. She also liked both slow dancing and more free form current dances, and she insisted Rayne Allen had to learn. In a place like Andrews, Texas prom night is mostly a slow dance night. Rayne Allen just loved holding Sue Beth close as they danced the night away.

Halfway through the evening, the organizing committee gave out awards. Sue Beth received a sash proclaiming her as Best Cheerleader. Together Rayne Allen and Sue Beth were named Couple Likely to Succeed.

"I'll lead a cheer for that, yew all - Go Raynie, Go Sue Beth, keep on goin', Go, Go." She laughed uproariously as they returned to their friends.

Rayne Allen whispered to his girl, "The reason we were voted was they want to see us go because we're dressed funny. We should be Most Sophisticated. That one shoulder dress you are a wearin' sure ain't Andrews, Texas style."

Sue Beth wheeled and wrapped her arms around him; what followed was a deep, tongue swapping, kiss.

"That's the first time I've kissed you in school the way I always wanted to kiss you. The next time will be when we graduate."

One of the class parents was hosting an after prom party. After Rayne Allen sat Miss Sue Beth in the car, and got in alongside her behind the wheel, he reached into his tuxedo jacket pocket. "Bridge gave us a prom present." Rayne Allen shook the motel room key toward Sue Beth, who looked and then clapped her hands.

"A bed, we can do it in a bed. We are the Most Sophisticated Couple of Andrews, Texas High School."

"Before or after the party?"

"Both!"

"Take your boots off; then you can undress me."

"What do my boots have to do with undressing you?"

Ignoring her boyfriend, Sue Beth pointed to zippers and snaps, "Fold it carefully, no wrinkles."

After the dress was gone, Rayne Allen was in more familiar territory undressing his girl; soon Sue Beth stood before him jaybird naked twirling to show her form. She undressed him and led him by hand to the motel bed.

"We can't take too long because we must get to the party, but let's start slow just kissing and holding."

After lips had their fill of each other, Sue Beth remembered something one of her girlfriends said when asked about a bruise on her neck.

"Kiss around my neck Raynie, real gentle, don't bite; kiss me slow and make me feel real good."

"Oh yes honey, that's it, oh yes; now my boobies, they like kisses too."

After learning how to please each other with new ways of kissing and touching, Rayne Allen and Sue Beth reverted to the timeless method of missionary style love making. Their desire stoked by the closeness of this special night, they didn't last long. Rayne Allen wanted to continue immediately, but Sue Beth used common sense.

"We have to get to the party or folks will talk, and it will get back. We're not through with this bed though. Let's get dressed."

Chaperone eyes overlooked hand holding and light kisses. Most of their friends at the party were just prom dates, but Rayne Allen was not the only boy with a date who would end up with wife as their new title. Two of the girls would wear their cap and gown with a bun in the oven baking after passions stirred this, and other, nights. Sue Beth was one of the first to lead her date to the doorway. She and Rayne Allen politely thanked their hostess, and said goodnight to friends. They ignored several shouts of don't go yet, and you're not really leaving this early. Round two in the motel bed beckoned.

"When we get to college, Raynie, we are going to have to find us a place with a bed where we can do this. As much as I love our little spot in the park, a bed is so much better. I want something different this time; do me like the horses do."

Both had experience watching stallions breed their mares. Rayne Allen knew stallions often nipped with their teeth in high heat; Sue Beth's neck had love bites, and she screamed the same way mares whinny when her lover was full inside.

After rutting like the horses, the youngsters cuddled to rest. They kissed and stroked each other back to life and made love once more in their more familiar missionary style.

"Raynie, if doing it like this in a motel room is called the missionary way, do you think brother Gregory and his wife get a motel room off in Africa? You know, the ones we make that special collection for in church every couple a months?"

"I don't know honey, but I sure do like the stallion and mare way too."

Old Mr. Sun peeked his head over eastern horizon just as Rayne Allen kissed Sue Beth goodnight at her doorstep. He said good morning to her momma, Miss Mary Beth, who stood just inside waiting for her daughter's safe return. He went home, faced his own momma waiting, kissed her cheek, gave a hug, and her car keys, then went directly to his room.

"You make sure you hang that tuxedo up, y'hear; I didn't pay for Italian wrinkles. You best wash Sue Beth's lipstick off your face too."

Rayne Allen seriously wished that graduation could be a repeat of prom night. He asked Bridger Zeb the details of getting the motel room. His desires were all for naught, spoiled by relatives, both Poteet and Coltsfoot. Sue Beth told him she had aunts and uncles from all sides arriving to help celebrate. Rayne Allen admitted the same was true in his family. After the graduation service with picture taking time immediately following, the high school faculty hosted a barbeque at the city park.

They had a feast, and everyone had great fun. Three ranch hands did the cooking; a truck had been dispatched to the hill country to haul back several whole mesquite trees for flame and coals. The men cooked a hindquarter of beef, three young goats, and a javelina. Mothers and sisters fixed all of the side dishes; they had huge pots full of pinto beans, tubs of mashed potatoes and coleslaw, other old family recipe dishes, and more different kinds of cornbread than Rayne Allen had ever seen. Best, as far as Rayne Allen was concerned, were the tamales four Mexican grandmothers made.

The young couple did manage to escape well wishers for a few brief kisses, and Rayne Allen pushed Sue Beth on a swing set in the park. They pretended they were younger, had fun and laughed, and best of all, Rayne got to feel Sue Beth's bottom through her tight jeans every time he pushed. Marlena and Mary Beth stood side-by-side laughing at their apparent innocent play. They remembered doing much the same as young girls.

"We best let Rayne Allen drive Sue Beth home or we will have two miserable, frustrated kids on our hands."

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers
12