M and M Coltsfoot - Ch. 03

Story Info
Sue Beth and Rayne Allen - Freshman in College.
5.7k words
4.61
6.7k
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

Author's Notes: M and M Coltsfoot is a work of fiction. The characters and plot represent no known people or actions. The geographical locations in Texas and elsewhere are quite real, however, and described as best as the author can make such description. The same is true of the several universities mentioned in the story. This will be a rather lengthy and multifaceted story. I intend to post a chapter approximately every week. After much consideration, rejecting both Loving Wives and Interracial as possible categories, I have decided to post this in the Novels and Novellas section. The story will also contain elements of First Time sexual experiences and Transgender situations. All characters engaging in adult, sexual, situations throughout the entirety of the story are at least eighteen years of age or older.

CHAPTER THREE

A few days before shipping her daughter off to college, Mary Beth Poteet forced the necessary time to have a sit down with Sue Beth. She had some mother's words of advice to pass along the way her mother had done years ago.

"Child, you'll be going away, and the main thing is supposed to be your schoolwork, but it's not really. Your main thing is learning, and that is a lot more than schoolwork. You've always been a good student with good grades; I don't expect that will change. You aren't going to UTPB to get an MRS degree either. I expect that Rayne Allen will end up your husband. That don't mean I am telling you to get started off making a family right away. I know you two are still doin' that let's practice thing."

"Mommmm-ma!

"Don't get me wrong girl, I think Rayne Allen Coltsfoot is a good young man; if you end up married to him, I will be proud of my son-in-law. You and Rayne is my subject today; I know Miss Marlena is going to talk to him, but you are my responsibility."

Sue Beth decided she best pay attention. She could tell her momma was trying to tell her something she thought important.

"Honey, the world is bigger than Andrews, Texas, and I don't mean it stretches to Midland and Odessa. That's why you are going to college; to begin to learn that first hand."

"Just because you are probably going to marry Rayne Allen Coltsfoot one day and move three miles down the road, doesn't mean you shouldn't have friends around the country and around the world."

"I understand, ma'am; I hope I can meet some good friends, I know I will."

Mary Beth Poteet decided to move to the point of her mother-daughter talk. "You won't meet many good friends if you go through four years at UTPB holding hands with your Raynie. You have to develop girlfriends, and that means doing things with them and without boyfriends. You should also do some things with some of the boys you meet. You should go on some dates with other boys."

Sue Beth was surprised, almost shocked, at her mother's suggestion, and it showed on her face.

"I don't mean the kind of dates you have with Rayne Allen, certainly not the playtime dates; don't get me wrong there, honey. I am not telling you to shack up with other guys just to practice. That's not smart. Here's my main point Sue Beth, you will be cheating yourself, and Rayne Allen too, if you don't date some other boys; you should go to a movie, the coffee shop, dancing some nights so you will be more of a woman when you are ready to settle down."

"Do you think Rayne Allen should do the same?"

"His Momma will be telling him just that. We have talked about it, and Miss Marlena and I agree."

Sue Beth understood the lesson of the day was ended.

> > > - - < < <

The first few freshman weeks for both Sue Beth and Rayne Allen left them in a blur. They had so many new-to-them experiences, from getting accustomed to new roommates, to finding the correct classrooms scattered across acres of campus and many buildings. Managing their time became the most difficult day-to-day problem. Rayne Allen was put off by the impersonal nature of most classes. Sue Beth had no problem developing friendship and rapport with Jane, her new roommate. Together, the two girls built a network of friends around the girls who lived in suites close to them.

Rayne Allen got along okay with his roommate, but John was quiet and studious much like himself. John couldn't help Rayne Allen develop a collegiate social life. He did meet some freshman, and a couple of sophomore guys who were more into social aspects of college, but Rayne Allen didn't allow them to distract him from studies.

During their first semester the Andrews couple had common free time for an hour after lunch three days a week; they would always meet at the campus coffee shop to talk about school, problems, and just be together. The one problem both had was finding that special, and available, bed where they could retreat for private and intimate time together. Although each had a private bedroom, neither felt comfortable doing IT with the possibility of a roommate so close.

Twice they found time to trek off to their special love nest in the park northeast of Andrews, Texas. The first time, they were the only people in the park; they shucked down and played in the sun on a blanket Rayne Allen kept behind the back seat. They made love hurriedly that first time; they had been more than a month without. As soon as their clothes hit the ground Rayne Allen reached for Sue Beth to touch and kiss. Her need was as strong as his. She pulled her Raynie down on top of her. Kisses and special touches encouraged him; by now his tool confidently knew the way inside.

Passion consumed them and their sex was brief but satisfying.

"Let's go skinny dipping, Raynie."

Bare feet skipped over fifty yards of thin grass to water and they splashed and played. Clean, wet and refreshed, Rayne Allen pulled Sue Beth back to their bower and its blanket.

"My roommate Jane says everyone else calls this way doggie; do you want me to bark for you? Woof, woof."

Rayne Allen climbed on and wrapped tight. "Now you can bark."

"Arrff, arrff, oh yes, oh yes. That's it Raynie, just like thaaaatttttt."

Rayne Allen drove his pickup back to campus using his left hand for steering with his right curled around Sue Beth.

The semester calendar flew, and before the couple knew, they were facing first exams in most of their classes. Sue Beth was most concerned about her history class. She knew she had a tough time memorizing dates. Keeping things in proper order just bugged her no end. She asked one of the boys in class if she could study with him for the exam.

"I think I did really well; studying with you was a big help. Can we do it again for the next test?"

Her classmate beamed at the thanks, and got half an erection when he felt Sue Beth's boobs press his chest with her bear hug.

When the professor returned graded papers, Sue Beth half jumped from her seat. She looked, found her tutor's eyes, and mouthed ninety-one. She blew a thank you kiss in the classroom, and she rushed him in the corridor to make her kiss physical. The tongue her friend gave returning kiss surprised Sue Beth, but she opened her mouth and sucked him in.

"Meet me out front at four and I'll buy a shake and burger for that A."

Sue Beth and her study partner talked for almost two hours that evening; he finally got her comfortable calling him just Ray. Sue Beth was comfortable enough to let Ray have another good hard kiss with a firm hand hold on her boobie when he said goodnight at her dorm. She also agreed to go dancing some Saturday night soon.

Telling Jane about her test results and date with Ray was fun; the two girls had a good time giggling about how Ray kissed and went for Sue Beth's boobs. Calling Rayne Allen to relay the same news required a bit of finesse. Sue Beth only admitted giving a kiss on the cheek to the boy who helped her study. She saw no need to share the tongue swap kisses, hand on her boobie, or even his name. Ray was just a casual study partner; no need to worry her main man any more than necessary.

After Sue Beth hung up, Jane pointed to her left hand, "You've been holding your boobie like that since you told me how Ray held you. Your fingers were squeezing away the whole time you talked to your boyfriend."

Sue Beth's jaw fell, but the roommates began laughing once more. Their laughter seemed so delicious, Sue Beth gave a quick pinch and twist to her left nipple before heading to the bathroom.

At Thanksgiving break, both families received progress reports from their student children. Based on early exams, grades should turn out good. Both reported making new friends. Both reported doing new things together, and some with new friends. Rayne Allen talked about the growing friendship with his roommate and a couple of other boys; pointedly, thought Marlena, he never mentioned any girls other than Sue Beth.

Sue Beth did talk about her study partner Ray; Mary Beth smiled and nodded while April Beth raised an eyebrow and gave her husband a knowing grin. Away from the Thanksgiving table, Mary Beth asked for more details about her daughter's study partner friend. Sue Beth admitted to going out once after she got the A exam, and then dancing a couple of times. Mary Beth approved; she could read in the unmentioned kisses and probably just a little more.

April Beth and her husband offered to take the young couple Saturday night dancing. During a moment alone, Rayne Allen showed his girlfriend a Visa card that he said would solve their private room with a real bed dilemma.

"You've already got a Visa, two of them, plus your American Express. What's so different about this card?"

"My others are family cards just like yours; this one is mine and the bill comes to me at school. Momma won't ever know what I charge."

"Okay, what else?"

"One of the commute guys in my calculus class told me about a small motel out on the Old Odessa Highway. They don't ask a lot of questions if you have the money is what he told me."

"I may have to get my own credit card."

Sue Beth suggested the motel the first time. Ray asked if she wanted to get together to study history notes for final exam, but Sue Beth put him off. "Raynie, don't you think that motel room would help us relax and get ready for final exams?" She packed a small overnight case with a few things, including her prettiest baby doll nightie; Rayne Allen had no problem using his new credit card checking in. The room was clean and plain, but the bed was plenty big and comfortable.

Their original intent called for a return to campus late that night, but best plans can change. In addition to the comfort of a bed, the young couple discovered the joys of privacy and time. Sue Beth pulled Rayne Allen on top for their first time. They kissed, touched each other everywhere, and spent their passion quickly and well. The luxury of time came evident immediately after their climax when they didn't have to rush for clothes scattered about. Kisses and cuddling felt much better than getting dressed. Sue Beth found that her man loved kisses on his nipples as much as she loved his kisses.

They recovered strength and excitement. Sue Beth went to hands and knees offering Rayne Allen his favorite position. "Ride me cowboy, ride this mare." Sue Beth bucked, but she had no intention of dismounting her rider. Rayne Allen used his hands in light flank slaps as he would spurring a horse faster. They surprised themselves with the intensity of their screams as they finished their race. Sue Beth sent him to the soda machine for Dr Peppers while she showered.

"Oh wow, that sure is pretty."

"Sexy too, when I wear it for you."

Sue Beth twirled to model the pink baby doll. The room had two small, padded chairs and a small table. They sat and drank their sodas grinning at each other with love eyes. "Ray offered to help me study for our history exam, but this is a lot more fun than history."

Rayne Allen reached across the table to touch her arm.

"Raynie, I have a question. Did Miss Marlena talk to you before we came to UTPB? Momma talked to me about some things and she said Miss Marlena was going to talk to you."

"Yes, she talked about growing beyond Andrews, Texas, and about meeting new friends."

"That's what my momma talked to me about."

Sue Beth fixed eyes with Rayne Allen, she was apprehensive. "She said I should date other boys, too. Did your momma say the same to you?"

"Have you? Dated other guys, have you dated Ray?"

No answer for five seconds, ten, twenty, "Yes, twice. I have gone on a dance date twice with Ray. Have you dated any girls?" Sue Beth was sure she knew the answer.

"No, just you; I only want you."

They were quiet and drank their Dr Pepper while holding hands.

"Just dancing, dance dates, nothing else, nothing like this?"

"Just dance dates, Raynie, never anything like this. I never would. We've kissed, but that is all."

"Kissed like we do?"

"Yes, Raynie, I have kissed him the way I kiss you, almost the same anyway."

"Ray and I are going to have one more dance date next Friday; I haven't told him, but that will be the last."

"Okay, good."

"I don't want him to think he comes before you; I don't want you to think that either."

"Are you through dating other guys?"

Sue Beth heard the hopeful question, "No, I may find a guy to date some next semester. Not often, just more dance dates probably." She heard her boyfriend's dejected Oh, "I think you should too, do what Miss Marlena said. Ask one of your buddies to set you up. I know you are shy. Not tonight though, I want to try something I heard some of the girls talk about."

Together they explored the pleasures of oral sex. Rayne Allen had never considered just how good a kiss there could feel. Since it felt so good when Sue Beth kissed him there, he had to find out if his kiss would feel just as good to her. Judging by the way she squealed and wiggled, Sue Beth felt the same sort of good things Rayne Allen felt. They progressed to advanced oral pleasure. They kissed and nibbled each other at the same time doing something they would eventually learn to call sixty-nine.

Exams came and went in a taxing blur; both did well. Christmas holidays were so hectic with family and friends that Sue Beth and Rayne Allen had little time just for themselves, and little rest and relaxation either. They were glad to return to school and begin the spring semester. Sue Beth suggested Rayne Allen sign up for her section of the history class to discourage Ray. Her ploy worked.

Sue Beth suggested dancing one Saturday night and Rayne Allen agreed with more enthusiasm than expected. They went as part of a group of her friends; she and Jane had dates. Two other girls did not. Sue Beth and Jane planned the evening to give Rayne Allen a chance to loosen up and meet others, especially other girls. He needed to get over his shyness and be comfortable with others. Accepting Sue Beth's persuasion, Rayne Allen asked the single girls to dance with him. He danced with both girls, surprised himself by having fun, and he finally relaxed and socialized with everyone.

As tables with unattached women often do, theirs attracted single guys looking for dance partners. Rayne Allen was pleased when Ann, whom he had danced with earlier that night, returned from a dance and said Rayne Allen was a better dance partner. He was not as pleased when Sue Beth accepted a dance invitation and stayed on the floor for four dances. His look when Sue Beth returned almost half an hour later revealed his jealousy. Sue Beth noticed, but said nothing to comfort her boyfriend.

Toward the end of the night, Ann took Rayne Allen to the dance floor once again. Sue Beth winked to get Ann's attention and mouthed keep him for a while. She asked the boy she had danced with earlier for a last dance. Sue Beth had multiple goals; stoke Rayne Allen's jealousy was one goal. She also wanted him to find a girl to date, and Ann would be a safe date for him. Sue Beth was honest about herself; she wanted a new second guy to date since Ray was out of the picture. She noticed Ann leading Rayne Allen back to their table, and Sue Beth decided to have one more dance with Stephen, her new friend. When the dance ended, Sue Beth let Stephen escort her to the others; they held hands. Stephen was introduced. Jane was named as roommate, and Rayne Allen as boyfriend. Sue Beth kissed her new friend, a lip kiss, but not aggressive, just friendly.

Rayne Allen knocked on Sue Beth's door Sunday morning dressed for church. Sue Beth was dressed, ready and waiting; she wanted to go home to the Andrews, Texas Baptist Church for service today. They could attend services, see their parents and have a home cooked meal in one house or the other, and most important to Sue Beth, they would have time to talk. Friends from church, and both families, were surprised. This was the first time they made the forty-five mile drive just for church service. Marlena Coltsfoot insisted they come to the house for lunch.

"I'll feed you two this time, and Mary Beth can have you next time. I'll bet I can even talk her into sharing the gas cost if you promise not to make it so long between visits."

Everyone laughed at Marlena's humor; both children had Exxon cards with their names but billed to their parents accounts. They got the gas cards the month after they got their driver's license.

"It's too cold for swimmin' or even messin' around, but we can stop by the park and walk and talk some just to be together."

Rayne Allen liked his girlfriend's suggestion and pointed his F-150 northeast. "In another month or so, we might find a nice day to come here for some fun; that is if you get tired of the motel."

Sue Beth wanted to talk about last night.

"I know you were jealous last night, about Stephen. You were mad too, I could tell. Were you mad at me, or Stephen?"

"I don't know, both of you, mad at both of you. I was a little jealous when you danced with him at first, but not so much, more so the second time. You went looking for him. I was mad and jealous when you brought him back so you could kiss him in front of me."

"You had a good time dancing with Ann, didn't you?"

"Yes, Ann is nice. I like her", Rayne Allen announced. "Then when we were leaving and you went back inside, you really went to see him. Even I knew that, so did everyone else."

"I talked to Stephen a moment."

Rayne Allen snorted, "Talked a moment, how long was the kiss, then?"

"Okay, we kissed. You kissed Ann too; she told me."

"He's the one you are going to date now, isn't he? Did you get his phone number?"

"No, well sort of, I gave him mine. Look Raynie, I want you to ask Ann out sometime. Just you two; she would like that. You need to date other girls too. Your mother even said that."

"Are you going to take Stephen to the motel when you date him?"

"Rayne Allen Coltsfoot, that is unfair. No, I am not going to take Stephen to the motel. That is just for us. When I date Stephen, it will be just that, a date and nothing more."

Who the young couple would, could or should date became an unresolved issue. Rayne Allen took Ann to a movie once, and to a western dance club on a second date. He had a good time, and he even kissed Ann goodnight after each date, but their dates were perfunctory. He just couldn't get excited about Ann as woman because Sue Beth was always first among women on his mind.

Sue Beth dated Stephen a few times, mostly they went dancing, but once to a party. Stephen aggressively pushed his case whenever they were together. Controlling dates with Ray had been no more difficult than managing Rayne Allen. Controlling her dates with Stephen was more difficult. The problem was as much Sue Beth's as it was Stephen's. He loved to kiss, and Sue Beth responded to his kisses. When Stephen kissed, his hands naturally roamed over Sue Beth's body, and she responded to his hands as much as his kisses. Ending one date in the back seat of Steven's car, she actually let him unbutton her blouse and push up her bra before Sue Beth called a halt to their fun. She was still breathing heavy when Stephen stopped in front of her dorm and collected his final goodnight kiss.

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers
12