M and M Coltsfoot - Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

The young couple drank their Dr Pepper, kissed and played, talked about past and present plans. When night came, they decided the chance to share a bed would not come again until next semester so they stayed at the motel until the next day when they went for their grades and then home.

The holidays were hectic family times as always; Sue Beth and Rayne Allen went to church together on Sundays. They worked in time for dancing at The Stomp, once with Marlena and Buffalo along. A New Year's Eve party that a friend threw was fun; once again they were with kids they went to school with. Everyone partied and shared experiences true and fabricated. Rayne Allen limited himself to one beer plus a midnight toast; the rest of the night he drank Dr Pepper. He was designated driver.

Spring semester followed the freshman year pattern and both Sue Beth and Rayne Allen had that down pat. Sue Beth continued to date Felipe, and had a lot of fun with him. She was surprised when she mentioned Felipe to her mother that Sue Beth dating a Tex-Mex boy wasn't a concern. Mary Beth brought the subject up again in a second private conversation as they walked toward the barn one afternoon.

"The Mexican boy, what was his name honey?"

"Felipe, he is really nice, and we do have fun dancing together. That's all Momma."

"I'm sure honey, just dancing, that's all. It's okay; when I told you last year I wanted you to meet other people, going out dancing with Felipe is exactly what I meant."

Sue Beth breathed in relief, "Mexican dances are lively, more like going to The Stomp; the cantina where he takes me most is fun and we do have a good time dancing."

Mary Beth put her arm over her daughter's shoulder.

"Momma, can I ask you something?"

"Sure you can honey, I always want you to be able to talk with me."

"Did you ever go dancing with a Mexican boy, before Daddy I mean?"

Mary Beth looked at her daughter a moment and thought to herself that she deserves an honest answer. "Yes honey, I did have a dance date with a young Tex-Mex boy before your father and I got married. As a matter of fact I have danced a couple of dances since then, when out with Lance. Your Daddy doesn't really like me to, but then he doesn't really like me to dance with any other men."

"Did you let him kiss you?"

"Who I may have kissed, and how he may have kissed me, is something I don't think you need to know about, young lady. I haven't kissed anyone like that since your father and I got married."

The smile on Mary Beth's face when she answered Sue Beth told her daughter the answer she didn't want to put in words. Mary Beth turned her daughter's question to pry just a little bit.

"How do you feel when Felipe kisses you? Is he a good kisser, does he give you that warm tingly feeling when you kiss?"

Mary Beth saw the answer in the blush on Sue Beth's cheeks, and the quick hug she gave let her daughter know a spoken answer wasn't required.

"Does Rayne Allen know?"

"Yes Momma, Rayne Allen and I talk about everything. He is even dating a girl in one of his classes. We are okay with dating, even okay with kisses, but neither of us do anything more than kisses."

"With others, you mean?"

Once again Sue Beth wrote her answer on her red cheeks.

The spring semester of their sophomore year settled into routine. Rayne Allen and Sue Beth decided over the Christmas break to devote more time to each other and limit dating others to twice a month. Sue Beth decided her twice a month would be with Felipe; she didn't consider any other boys and turned down offers. Felipe's dancing, sense of humor, and especially his smooth hands and hot kisses were plenty enough diversion from her steady guy. Rayne Allen mainly dated Maria Frances for the same reasons Sue Beth dated Felipe, but did go out with Ann twice.

The weekends the couple were not dating others, they went dancing together. Once, Sue Beth even took Raynie to the cantina she and Felipe visited; Rayne Allen loved the fun atmosphere. Felipe arrived when Sue Beth had Rayne Allen out on the dance floor; he tried to ignore Sue Beth and her date, but she waved him over to join them. Rayne Allen had seen Felipe around campus, but didn't know him at all. With Sue Beth as interlocutor, both men got along without rancor. Raynie was the first to suggest Felipe take Sue Beth to the dance floor.

Beds in the Old Odessa Highway motel continued to get a good workout through the spring too. Almost every week they managed an evening of fun together. Their sexual exploration had matured enough with practice that Sue Beth and Rayne Allen carried books and notes with them to the motel and used it as a conversation pit and study hall after they satisfied their primary urges.

After mid-term exams, they began planning for spring break again. South Padre Island had been fun last year so they decided to go back again. The last week in March found the same four students in Rayne Allen's pickup truck headed south for sand and sun. This year they all knew what to expect; they packed lighter and hit the beach immediately on arrival. At times they played together; other times they went their separate ways looking for fun.

On the second day, Jane met a boy from SMU who she stuck to for the rest of the break. Sue Beth's high point of fun was spending an afternoon as a body shot girl. Rayne Allen and Ann watched her have her fun, but Rayne Allen couldn't handle so many different guys using mouth and hands so intimately with his girlfriend. He led Ann away for a walk along the beach that led first into the surf, and later into the sand dunes.

Sue Beth never noticed her friends leave. Having tequila sucked from her navel, salt from her boobies, and lime from her lips was way too much fun. If she suspected the boy was a good kisser, she pulled him back for a no lime in the way kiss. As the afternoon progressed, she eased her bikini bottom as low on her hips as she dared, and never objected when a boy steadied himself by holding on, or even under the little cloth cover. By the time she called a halt, Sue Beth was more than a little tipsy from tequila and kisses. Rayne Allen acted cool toward her when they rejoined one another later for dinner, but Sue Beth knew how to warm him.

As with the year before, the group of four was tired for the six hundred miles trip back to campus. They sang songs along with the radio and talked about what fun they had. Every so often, one of them would talk about a paper due or an exam coming up as a reminder that fun time was over and they had to get back to school work.

The girls rehashed spring break with a Saturday night pajama party on return. Everyone was too tired and sated from their campus getaway to even consider dates with boys tonight. Sue Beth discovered that for all the fun she had giving body shots, making out with friends old and new, the fun she and Raynie had screwing wherever they could find privacy to get it on; her experiences tamed in comparison to all but Ann. Even Jane let herself go and screwed the boy from SMU in the sand dunes.

A seed was planted when one of the girls asked a question that couldn't be answered.

"How do you know Sue Beth? How do you know your Raynie is the best for you if you have never done it with anyone else?"

Sue Beth was taken back and quiet for a moment, "He's right for me. I knew in the fifth grade."

Jane jumped into the conversation, "She has a point, Sue Beth. You know I intend to be your Maid of Honor when you and Rayne Allen get married, but what if, just what if? Don't you think that ten years from now you might wonder about going to the dunes with one of those hunks sucking tequila from your belly after getting the salt from your boobie? Damned right you will girlfriend."

The seed planted right after spring break sprouted again as Sue Beth was in the midst of finals. During a break in a group study session, Sue Beth brought up the how do you know question. She admitted that she thought about what the other girls said, and she finally convinced herself they were right. She couldn't really know just how good Rayne Allen was in comparison with other boys without trying one or two at least.

"I agree with you, but I don't see a way to make a change."

Sue Beth's admission led to a meeting two days later dedicated strictly to her love life. One of the others talked to the acknowledged dating queen on campus and they came up with a plan that might work. Arosa Leigh, the resident loose woman date queen, offered to pick six boys for Sue Beth to date the coming year. She would also find six women for Rayne Allen. Hardest for Sue Beth was she could date six new guys, but not Rayne Allen for a year?

"Arosa Leigh, I am not you; I just can't date six guys, hop into bed with them, and keep a running scorecard. Why can't I just date Felipe next year and Rayne Allen can date Maria Frances?"

Arosa Leigh and the other girls convinced Sue Beth that jealousy would rear its head if she and Rayne Allen just dated one other person exclusively. Ann piped in with a bid for part of Rayne Allen's dating freedom too. The women's caucus settled on four as the magic number and assigned Sue Beth the task of convincing her boyfriend on the plan.

Sue Beth began selling Rayne Allen using an indirect approach; she tried to leap beyond their junior year with others.

"Raynie, I would like to start off our last year at UTPB as your fiancé, formal I mean, with a ring."

Rayne Allen grinned a cowboy, just won the calf roping contest, grin and asked if he should propose now or a year from now.

"I would rather right here in this grove and right now, but I think Momma and Miss Marlena would prefer something formal."

"Why not right now, before we go back to school this year?"

"I have something different planned for this year. Just think of it like a rodeo Raynie, what we are going to be doing is a four horse go-round on the broncos so you and I can get into the finals together. That's really what it is, two semesters, nine months, of bareback riding on bucking broncos."

Sue Beth had asked Rayne Allen to join her at their special place in the park to break the new plan for their social life. She had already told her mother and asked for her honest opinion. Mary Beth didn't offer strong objection, she did say she thought her daughter's plan extreme, but offered to talk it over with Miss Marlena.

Rayne Allen was a tough sell, but Sue Beth was forceful, adamant even. Sue Beth pointed out the benefit of his freedom where Maria Frances was concerned, and mentioned Ann was also interested in dating him more frequently. They worked out a small compromise that gave Sue Beth almost everything she thought she needed. She and Rayne Allen would spend every minute possible together over the summer. They would date no one else during the Christmas break but each other. Finally they would still meet regularly during the day at the student coffee shop.

Rayne Allen tried his best to include motel privileges, but Sue Beth vetoed that idea completely. "I want you to understand, Raynie, that when I date these guys I will do everything if I want to. I may go to the motel with them if they suggest, or somewhere else. I think it best that we both keep away from the motel together for the coming year.

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers
12