M and M Coltsfoot - Ch. 05

Story Info
Hills and valleys during year of only dating others.
8.4k words
4.35
5.1k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

Author's Notes: M and M Coltsfoot is a work of fiction. The characters and plot represent no known people or actions. The geographical locations in Texas and elsewhere are quite real, however, and described as best as the author can make such description. The same is true of the several universities mentioned in the story. This will be a rather lengthy and multifaceted story. I intend to post a chapter approximately every week. After much consideration, rejecting both Loving Wives and Interracial as possible categories, I have decided to post this in the Novels and Novellas section. The story will also contain elements of First Time sexual experiences and Transgender situations. All characters engaging in adult, sexual, situations throughout the entirety of the story are at least eighteen years of age or older.

This fifth post in the M and M Coltsfoot story covers the first half of the young couple's junior year at college. For both, this chapter begins a phase dating and having sexual intimacy with others to the exclusion of their primary relationship with one another.

*****

CHAPTER FIVE

Sue Beth parked her Mustang and sat for a minute looking up at the West Texas sky. She contemplated the coming year; excitement loomed on the horizon, and a little danger. A little danger hell, the coming year could get downright nasty if she went through with her plan. Raynie would arrive later with several more boxes of her things. He would be happy as a pig in slop if Sue Beth called off her plan.

Her cell phone sang its song as Sue Beth was putting her room together. "Hi Arosa Leigh, how was your summer vacation?" The girls agreed to meet later that evening to catch up on summer and prepare for the coming year. After working to make her room livable most of the day, Sue Beth was ready for a break; she was ready to learn the details of Arosa Leigh's plan to extend her sexual horizon. They met in an off campus hang out at nine.

"It's not just four new boys, Sue Beth; I really think six or more would be better, what you really need to learn is how to get the most out of meeting any guy from now on. Learning about men is a skill that will last a lifetime. Sex is important, but it isn't everything."

The girls talked, mostly Sue Beth listened as student to professor's lecture. She had two points she wanted to carry; none of the boys Arosa Leigh selected should be like her Raynie, and one of them must be Felipe.

The two young women talked for more than an hour about the sort of men Arosa Leigh would pick for Sue Beth. They also talked briefly about Rayne Allen, about his personality, and what sort of women would be best for him. Arosa Leigh summarized the plan before the two ended their meeting.

"You are going to learn how to seduce men to you, and learn to accept seductive advances from men. You are going to learn men sexually; the good in bed and the not so good all have something to teach. You can screw them every day, or make some dangle; don't decide which until after the third time."

Sue Beth broke in to ask why three times.

"Boys get better, you get better. The first time is euphoria, the second is comparison; it's the third screw that seals the deal, honey."

Sue Beth smiled at her friend; she was remembering back to her first time with Rayne Allen.

"You are in for short term romance; develop the relationship, enjoy as much as you can, and get out without scars when the time comes. Got it?"

"Yeah, I think so. This doesn't sound as exciting as when you girls talked me into it last spring, Arosa Leigh."

"You already have your sights set on your boyfriend long term. What you are getting is Luscious A L's one year short course in sexual relationships with men. Are you still in, or do you want to drop?"

After a deep breath, "I'm in; I hope this is the right thing. I want it."

"I'll have the same message for Rayne Allen when I see him. You can start with Felipe. Your first assignment, seduce him. Have fun."

Seduction started the next night on a sweaty dance floor. Sue Beth called Felipe and asked him to take her dancing. An hour and a half after walking into the cantina, Sue Beth leaned against her date as they returned to their table. Last year she would have worn some nice tight jeans and a tailored western shirt with snaps in lieu of buttons. Her outfit would allow Felipe's sexy hands to roam her lower half with modest protection while the snap front shirt steered access to skin Sue Beth allowed him to touch.

Felipe was pleasantly surprised when Sue Beth picked him up wearing a short denim skirt fastened with big brass snaps and a cropped T-shirt that bared her belly button. On the way to their table, Sue Beth inched male fingers under her top and upward to a stop against the bottom band of her bra. She held him there against her damp skin. As she sat, Sue Beth pulled Felipe down for a rare public kiss, trapping his now warmed fingers against her swell. She leaned close to his ear and asked if there was any way he could get a friend to buy them a cold beer.

Surprised once more, but resourceful, Felipe looked for an older friend, "Chico, cervesa?" In response to a nod, he held up three fingers and mouthed tres. The friend arrived with three cold bottles and paper cups minutes later. After introductions, conversation was friendly, fun and flirty. Sue Beth discovered that the long neck of beer bottle, damp with condensation on this hot Texas night, was the perfect tool for seduction. After disguising her beer in the paper Coca Cola cup, Sue Beth put the empty away from her in the middle of the table.

Every time Felipe said something to make her laugh, Sue Beth reached for the empty and stroked the bottle neck with her fingertips. Once she stuck middle finger down the neck and tilted the bottle toward her. Tongue darted out, wet her lips and retreated. The bottle returned upright, Sue Beth licked her finger clean holding Felipe's stare with her own. Felipe offered a light kiss, wet a finger with his beer, and painted Sue Beth's lips. A few minutes later, Sue Beth's lips wrapped around the neck of Felipe's bottle and she sucked.

"Let's dance when the band gets back from break."

They found a dark spot away from town and Sue Beth's Mustang pulled off the road. Sue Beth hung her top and bra on the mirror while Felipe worked the snaps on her skirt. Tonight for the first time, his hands found their way to treasures beneath Sue Beth's panties; his lips sucked nipples to peaked hardness. Sue Beth reached inside Felipe's jeans to feel another boy's cock. She squeezed and stroked; seduction was easy, advertise, kiss and touch. Her reward was a mouthful of male seed before they dressed and Sue Beth dropped Felipe at his home.

In bed in her dark room, Sue Beth could still taste Felipe as she replayed the date in her mind. Seducing Felipe was fun, but he was easy. I seduced him last year; I just got my reward tonight. Felipe tastes different than Raynie, more tang to his cum; must be the chili peppers. Sue Beth laughed softly at her thoughts. His cock is about the same though, just the right size for me. We have to find a bed we can use; I want him inside me, and not in the back seat of a car. With that pleasant thought, Sue Beth closed her eyes and slept through the night.

Friday night, Felipe drove. Again they danced, played and sweated in the heat of the cantina. When they left the cantina, Sue Beth discovered her date had come to the same conclusion about needing a bed to take the next step in their relationship. He told Sue Beth to be very quiet as they entered his house to not wake his mother or sisters.

In Felipe's bedroom they made frantic love. Neither showed restraint or finesse; they clutched each other, kissed hard, and slapped their bodies together. Their passion built quickly and burned through in short time. Sue Beth pressed into Felipe's chest to muffle the sound of her orgasm. They rested close together, talked softly, and then made love one more time before Sue Beth dressed and Felipe took her home.

* * * - - * * *

Rayne Allen was sitting at his desk going over the syllabus and text for his thermo course. This one is going to be the real bear this semester, he thought. Study and contemplation were interrupted by his phone ringing; maybe that's Sue Beth calling was his first thought, or hope. Not Sue Beth, Rayne Allen didn't recognize the number calling.

A female voice startled him at first, but when Arosa Leigh introduced herself Rayne Allen remembered that he should have expected her call. They made a date to get together later that evening at the coffee shop. Rayne Allen listened respectfully as Arosa Leigh explained the same dating rules the dorm sisters had worked out for Sue Beth. He had been taught by Miss Marlena to be respectful to people in general, and women in particular. Rayne Allen kept his mother's teaching in mind, but respect did not beget agreement.

"Thank you ma'am for your offer of assistance, but I think I would rather be the one who asks a girl if she would like to dance."

Rayne Allen didn't mention Maria Frances and the date they had scheduled to dance on Saturday. He didn't think his date with a girl was any of Arosa Leigh's business and he also didn't think the news needed to make its way through the coed grapevine to Sue Beth.

When Rayne Allen called for his date that Saturday he found his tall friend wearing a new pair of high heeled boots and a short denim skirt in deference to the late summer heat on the high plains. They went to their favorite western dance hall, two-stepped and line danced until midnight, and generally caught up with one another's summer activities. Maria Frances gave her friend a quick kiss, and said I don't mind at all, when Rayne Allen told her he and Sue Beth weren't dating anymore.

The young couple ended their date walking, talking and holding hands until well late in the evening. Their good night kiss at Maria Frances's doorstep was long and steamy. Both allowed hands to roam, but kept them above their leather belts fastened by silver buckles. They would see one another in thermo class Monday. Rayne Allen went to bed that night with a smile on his face and more than half an erection in his shorts.

Sue Beth scanned the tables of students as she entered the student center; she saw Rayne Allen across the room and waved her first greeting. Second greeting was a quick, "Hi Raynie", followed by a kiss on the cheek. First impressions of first week in classes dominated conversation. Rayne Allen mentioned that he and Maria Frances were both taking thermodynamics this year. Sue Beth gave a questioning look that Rayne Allen noticed.

"We went dancing last Saturday. We had fun, a great time. I like dancing with her almost as much as you."

Rayne Allen decided that was enough about Maria Frances. He wasn't going to ask who Sue Beth had a date with last weekend.

For her part, Sue Beth decided she too would avoid deep discussion about their dating others situation. She knew from Arosa Leigh that Rayne Allen had declined her help setting up dates. Sue Beth didn't want her boyfriend to date just Maria Frances all year, but she knew she couldn't say anything unless she broke off dating other guys too. So far, Felipe was a great substitute, not better than Rayne Allen as date or sex partner, but he was different and Sue Beth was enjoying her new man experience.

"I am dating Felipe right now, Raynie; he is fun to dance with too."

Neither Sue Beth nor Rayne Allen wanted to do more than touch the surface of their social life so they drank their tea and just talked about school. It was too early in the semester for exams or serious papers so mostly they talked about professors. Forty-five minutes of conversation and a glass of iced tea found them ready to drift on. Sue Beth made one attempt to introduce variety into her friend's social life before they parted.

"Have you talked with Ann yet this year? I know she would like to go out with you."

* * * - - * * *

Sue Beth called for Felipe in her Mustang convertible Friday; she wanted to feel the wind in her hair before and after dancing at the cantina. Felipe gave directions and they drove little travelled farm-to-market and county roads at seventy miles an hour singing and laughing before finally returning to the Midland barrio and their dance hall cantina. Sue Beth saw no reason to comb her wind-blown hair before they entered. Felipe saw no reason to snap the top buttons on their shirts they had opened to let the breeze cool them.

Though she had danced in this cantina as Felipe's date several times, tonight Sue Beth experienced a new freedom she hadn't felt before. For some gut-level reason Sue Beth wasn't a chicano boy's gringo date tonight. She felt like she belonged here dancing and sweating and laughing with everyone else. She found Felipe's older friend and gave him some money so she could buy the beer tonight. She felt free enough to strike up conversations on her own. She even asked Felipe for permission to dance with Chico twice.

The couple left earlier than usual; they wanted time for privacy. Sue Beth tucked her date's arm around her tightly with his hand at her breast as they made their goodbye rounds of friends.

"Are you going to take me home again tonight, Felipe?"

He knew she meant his home and he smiled and said Si.

A light burned in the living room; Felipe's mama was watching television. He made polite introduction before leading Sue Beth to his bedroom. "Are you sure we . . .?" Lips stilled Sue Beth's concern as they flopped together onto the small bed. They made love twice before Sue Beth tried to pull away and dress to leave. Felipe pulled her to him, "Stay with me tonight."

Protest and common sense were immediate thoughts, but Sue Beth purred a warm sound and snuggled close to her lover. Felipe woke her once in the middle of the night with his passion. She could have left then unnoticed, but she purred her contentment once again and slept well past dawn.

Mama was in her kitchen, where Sue Beth found her after a trip to the bathroom. Sue Beth tried to apologize but was cut-off with a cup of hot coffee.

"Buenos dias, senorita."

Sue Beth returned the morning greeting and added a gracias as she accepted the coffee. The brief conversation the women shared over coffee made Sue Beth feel welcome. Still, Sue Beth needed direct approval for spending the night with mama's only son, and she asked for it.

Mama gave her blessing with a smile and a warm hug. Sue Beth became a weekend addition to Felipe's family. The deal was set before he stumbled into the kitchen and gave his mother his first kiss of the day. Sue Beth poured and fixed his coffee as she knew he liked it and she got Felipe's second kiss when she served her new boyfriend. Mama looked on with a smile of approval.

For six weeks, until early October, Sue Beth arrived Friday after classes and in time for dinner. She carried a small bag of weekend clothes and necessities plus books and notes needed for studies. After dinner, Friday was always dance night at the cantina. Sometimes they stayed late and danced until the band quit at one. Some nights they came home about eleven and danced to their own music in Felipe's bed.

After the first Saturday morning when she felt awkward facing Mama, Sue Beth made a habit of waking early and going to the kitchen so she and the older woman could share coffee and conversation. In the morning after breakfast, she would help Mama or Felipe with chores around the house. Sometime during the afternoon, she and Felipe would go somewhere to be by themselves. They always found some time and place for an afternoon romp.

Saturday nights were always date nights, sometimes movies, twice to parties with Felipe's friends, or back to the cantina for more dancing. Sue Beth returned to her dorm room Sunday morning as the family dressed for Mass. After a few weeks of feeling abandoned by her roommate on weekends, Jane asked Sue Beth when she was going to start confirmation lessons so she could go to church with her man.

Sue Beth was startled at the question, but soon both girls were laughing at Jane's joke.

"Let's think of something fun to do today, Roomie, and I will tell all about my weekends with my new man." Since the day was warm and fall was deepening, they decided lounging by the pool fit their concept of a fun day.

"Okay girl, you promised to tell all; I bet you guys do more than sleep the weekend away?"

Sue Beth smiled with a dreamy grin and agreed that she and Felipe did more than dance and sleep.

"Felipe is very handy in bed, very handy indeed. He is also very energetic, two or three times a night energetic. All he has to do is touch me; he has the sexiest hands." She pointed to her boobs and then lower to demonstrate. "When he touches me here I whimper and purr."

Jane wanted to know more and with more intimate detail.

"So Felipe is bigger and better than Rayne Allen? How much better girl, enough to matter?"

"It's not better Jane, that isn't it. Felipe is no bigger than Raynie, they feel almost the same." Sue Beth thought for a moment searching for a way to explain. "No, Felipe feels just about the same as Rayne Allen when he is inside me, and they both last just about as long once we get going."

A quick chuckle and then, "He gets ready to do it again quicker; I don't have to wait as long for a second time. I like that. There is one thing I am going to try to teach my Raynie when we get back together again next year."

Sue Beth waved her hands toward her roommate to demonstrate.

"If Rayne Allen will take you back next year; he is seeing a lot of Maria Frances. She took him home this weekend."

Jane's revelation about Rayne Allen and Maria Frances shook Sue Beth. Waving her own hands, Jane followed up asking how Felipe used his hands so special.

"He is slow, not grabby like some guys, but not soft at all. He isn't rough either. When Felipe puts his hand on me he takes his time to feel what he wants to feel. It's like his hand belongs where he touches me, and he just takes his time enjoying what his hand feels - me."

Sue Beth touched her boobie to demonstrate. "I like the way Felipe touches me, and I am going to teach my Raynie to touch me the same way."

* * * - - * * *

Rayne Allen pointed toward the rodeo arena as he and Maria Frances approached San Angelo. "The last time I was here was my junior year in high school. I won the trophy buckle for calf roping right over there." Maria Frances leaned closer and kissed him on the cheek. She gave direction for the turn off toward her home.

Maria Frances mother just happened to be in the front yard at her flower beds when Rayne Allen's pick-up truck pulled into the driveway. He smiled at the coincidence; Rayne Allen was sure Marlena Coltsfoot would make the same coincidental gesture when he first took Maria Frances to Andrews, Texas.

An introduction to parents was first on the agenda; followed by a tour of the house while Maria Frances's mother set the table for lunch. Rayne Allen felt right at home; he could just feel the same happening with his family. After lunch, Maria Frances led a trip around the ranch where she grew up. The land around San Angelo isn't as table flat as Andrews, Texas, and it is decidedly greener. Maria Frances took her guy to her favorite spot, a delightful pecan tree lined stream that flowed into the nearby Concho river.

"We can swim here with suits or without. Ready to get wet?"

Maria Frances had her boots off and jeans unsnapped before Rayne Allen started undressing. When Maria Frances reached behind to unfasten her bra, she stopped action completely. Rayne Allen had seen just about every part of her body, but always at night and close up in his truck. When Maria Frances tossed her panties on the pile with the rest of her clothes, Rayne Allen starred taken by her statuesque beauty.

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers