M and M Coltsfoot - Ch. 06

Story Info
Sue Beth and Derek Jones, part one.
5.1k words
4.1
5k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

Author's Notes: M and M Coltsfoot is a work of fiction. The characters and plot represent no known people or actions. The geographical locations in Texas and elsewhere are quite real, however, and described as best as the author can make such description. The same is true of the several universities mentioned in the story. This will be a rather lengthy and multifaceted story. I intend to post a chapter approximately every week. The story will also contain elements of First Time sexual experiences and Transgender situations. All characters engaging in adult, sexual, situations throughout the entirety of the story are at least eighteen years of age or older.

This sixth post in the M and M Coltsfoot story continues the young couple's junior year at college dating others. The highlight is Sue Beth Poteet's dating, sexual infatuation with, and introduction to the delights of dark skinned basketball star Derek Jones.

CHAPTER SIX

Rayne Allen wore his new boots as he pointed his F-150 south down the road from Andrews to Odessa. He had made sure to shave close and dress sharp before kissing Miss Marlena goodbye. Maria Frances awaited. Rayne Allen called to make sure she was back at school when he was almost there. The disconsolate funk of the holidays gradually lifted as a morning fog when he thought about the good times ahead with new girlfriend.

School and the demanding engineering classes he would have to enroll in for the spring semester of junior year confronted him as his F-150 drew nearer UTPB with each minute, each mile. Maria Frances had been a task master, a worthy drill sergeant, preparing them for their final exams. Rayne Allen realized that he actually enjoyed having his new girlfriend control the timing and pace of their complex schedule. She found time for dancing, time for loving, time for general socializing but all of those activities were down on the priority scale well after study time as far as Maria Frances was concerned. He decided there was no threat to his masculinity in turning control of his life over to a woman.

Momma has been in charge of my life for the last twenty-one years. Why should letting Maria Frances be in charge make a difference. A final notion popped into his brain just as Rayne Allen eased his truck into a campus parking spot near his dorm. I wonder what it would be like to be a woman and make decisions about other folks lives the way Miss Marlena and Maria Frances, for that matter Sue Beth too, make decisions for me? That question would stay hidden in the tumbleweed shrubs of Rayne Allen's mind for a long time.

Sue Beth followed the same path south that her Raynie had taken a few hours before. As she drove she filtered conflicting notions through her mind. If Rayne Allen was excited to see and be with his new girlfriend Sue Beth couldn't wait to hook up with Derek Jones, her current lust interest and want-to-be lover. Images of Derek Jones and his muscular body above her in that motel bed stirred her emotions to a high froth. Panties moistened and Sue Beth wriggled her behind deeper into her Mustang's seat cushions in anticipation of future sexual activity with the athlete chosen as her black skinned god.

Her ecstatic feelings toward Derek Jones contrasted to the disconsolate, approaching gloomy, way Sue Beth felt at how she treated her Raynie this holiday time at home. She knew she still loved Rayne Allen Coltsfoot. Sue Beth still had every intention of enjoying a long and loving lifetime as Mrs. Sue Beth Coltsfoot. That new title and name, however, was in her future after her rest of the school year affair with Derek Jones was well and completely in background. She knew that to have the freedom to nurture and fertilize a relationship with her basketball stud she had to remain cold and standoffish toward her main man. Her bitchy behavior had been foreign to her nature and that realization preyed heavily on her mind as she drove back to school.

As soon as Sue Beth transferred all of her luggage and supplies to her room, even before thinking of stowing everything away in organized fashion, she plopped on her bed and reached into purse for her cell phone:

"Hey Derek Jones, it's Sue Beth . . . "

. . . . . . . .

"I am just getting back here to school from my holiday at home . . . "

. . . . . . . .

"I thought about you while I was at home, thought about you and me a lot. I called to tell you how much I enjoyed our first date . . . especially the motel part of our date . . ."

. . . . . . . .

"If you've been thinking about our first date, and I have been too, maybe we need to have a second date soon, don't you think so?"

Their telephone conversation went on for another fifteen minutes and in the upshot Sue Beth had a date set for tomorrow night with her new and athletically gorgeous man. She had a smile on her face and hummed a happy tune as she put away all of her clothes and things from the suitcases and boxes she carried with her from home. Halfway through her hang-up put-up process roomie Jane arrived from her home. Hugs and kisses between the girlfriends led to both working together to make their room organized and comfortable for the spring semester.

While Sue Beth and Jane were getting their room organized Rayne Allen took a completely different approach with his return to campus. When he called Maria Frances while driving back to campus they agreed to meet at their favorite coffee shop that evening for a cup of hot chocolate and talk about their spring semester. They met with a hug and a kiss as first order business for the new year. A quick thought flitted through Rayne Allen's mind; that hug and kiss with Maria Frances was a lot warmer and showed a promise of more that none of my kisses with Sue Beth had while we were home. Rayne Allen pulled his girlfriend close for a second kiss before helping her with her chair as the sat at table.

Rayne Allen kicked off their conversation with a quick recap of his three weeks at home. "Mother suggested I bring you home for a visit some weekend soon," was his closing message.

"Oh Wow! That would be fun, scary, but fun too."

"Mother's not at all scary, you will love her and she will love you back. My father is a different matter though; he can be opinionated and overbearing, but he will come around and give you a good squeeze before you leave."

Maria Frances led a modest shift in their conversation's direction. "My Momma and Poppa were really pleased at my grades this past semester, were yours too?"

"Yes, of course, they sure were pleased. The Buffalo used my grades and how well I have been doing in all of my coursework to bring up the take over ranch operations subject once again."

"That would be a big family responsibility Rayne Allen. Has he been talking about you doing that for a long time?"

"Five years at least, maybe longer. You are right about big responsibility. It would mean the rest of my life in Andrews, Texas too. I'm not sold on that yet. I'll put off serious talk about running the ranch until next year."

"Good idea Big Guy, we have some tough as dried ground courses to plow through this semester, advanced therm, structural design plus strength of materials all are supposed to be bears. Tough labs too. We will be busy."

Maria Frances's last remark led Rayne Allen to the subject he had been considering while driving back to campus. Who should be in charge of their schedule for the upcoming semester? He reached across the table to take one of Maria Frances's hands and pulled her close to his. They kissed.

"Girlfriend! I've been thinking and I'm convinced one of the reasons we both did so well last semester is the way you took charge of scheduling our time. You made sure we both made time for school stuff and then you worked everything else in to fit the time left over."

"I did get a little bossy at times, does that bother you Rayne Allen?"

"Bother? No, not at all. I think you are a natural at taking charge, at scheduling our time; I want you to be in charge this spring semester too. I think we both should aim for Dean's List."

"Oh wow, yes, yes, yes. I'll take charge and get us both on the list. Every course an A this semester."

Maria Frances reached across the table this time and brought lips together in a steaming kiss. She forced female tongue between male lips and set hers to squirming touching boyfriend's teeth and tongue. She could sense the beginning of heavy breathing and knew she would soon follow suit.

"If I am in charge then you follow me. We are going to the motel to start our new year off right."

> > > - - < < <

Sue Beth parked her Mustang, checked her makeup in the sun visor mirror, and stepped out to the sidewalk. She paused to smooth her skirt, what there was of it, and make sure it was pulled down. If any of Derek Jones friends and teammates happened to be watching she certainly wanted to make a good impression. Hips twitched and swivelled in a most feminine and appealing fashion as she strutted to the front desk of the athletic dorm and requested they page DJ.

All male eyes took notice of Sue Beth Poteet. No catcalls or whistles sounded but smiles and a very appreciative look was unanimous. Derek Jones did not keep his date waiting long. He glanced toward the male population and tapped his chest with a she's mine gesture and then led through the door and away from other athletic wolves.

Sue Beth smiled brightly and set her tail in motion with even more accent than on arrival. As they reached the door, making sure his friends took notice, she stopped their parade for a kiss. Derek Jones reached south and palmed his new lady's buns as he would a basketball.

Good kiss . . .

. . . Buns feel great too.

"Unless you are dead set on dinner and dancing how about a Whataburger and a motel bed?"

"I like the way you think girl."

Inside the motel room Sue Beth began a hippity hop dance routine she ended with both arms raised overhead. She gestured to Derek Jones and he did the rest gripping pink sweater at waistband and lifting up, off, tossing across the room to floor. Dancing bouncy steps continued to a pause facing away from boyfriend. A finger pointed behind to back button and zipper. Skirt followed sweater flying across the room.

Sue Beth finished her dance wearing a new and matching panty and bra set in bright pink. Bra was push up style that displayed her boobies up front and stand up proud. Panties were an audacious thong that left her backside globes completely exposed and available to touch and stroke. Derek Jones did exactly that taking full advantage of Sue Beth's blatant exposure.

"I hope you like them. I went over to the Victoria's Secret store in Midland this morning and bought them especially to wear for you tonight."

Suddenly there was air beneath feet. Black god gripped her at waist and raised his treasure aloft. Her backside squeezed by ceiling, pale angel squealed with delight and bowed her head down to kiss all over the face of black god.

"Put me down, let me undress you. I want you! I want you in me now!"

Two steps by Derek Jones and the couple flopped to bed with man on top. Breath rushed from Sue Beth's lungs as though driven from her body by the black cock probe that sliced into her pussy and seemed to drive all but sexual pleasure from her body and soul.

"Oh god yes, do me, take me, fuck me hard and fast, fuck me anyway you want me, I am yours, any time, any way, any place, uh, uhhh. Yes, yes, yes . . .."

A month of memories without the accompanying passion at foundation poured from Sue Beth; her partner experienced the same sort of lust.

"I'll fuck you bitch, fuck your tight pussy, make that pussy mine, all mine, only mine, your pussy is mine now you white bitch pink cunt filled with big black cock girl, come bitch, come my bitch, come on my black cock, you love it, you love my black cock, tell me, beg for more . . .."

Feminine orgasm brought forth more shrieks at full lung power volume. Sue Beth went rigid, legs splayed wide and stretched to full, pointed toe, extension. Her lover wasn't ready to come, wasn't ready to let his partner relax and absorb herself in afterglow. Strong arms hooked behind legs lifting knees to press ears. He fucked on, drilling hard, fast furious. Sweat poured off Derek Jones forehead raining Sue Beth Poteet's face. She licked her lips to capture their combined moisture. Their next round of screams was almost simultaneous. Both collapsed into each other and held tight.

Sue Beth thought she was speaking only to her mind when she said, "I am glad Rayne Allen and I didn't make love over the Christmas holiday. Making love with my Raynie might have spoiled tonight. Tonight has been too special to share."

"I'm glad I was good for you. Who is my competition, who is this Rayne Allen?"

"Oh! I didn't know, hear, I was talking to myself, just thinking out loud I guess."

She used arm strength to pull her lover close and wriggled her sweat soaked chest against his. Cream against black, blending together. She felt Derek Jones cock stiffen as she rubbed.

"You are ready for more, aren't you? So am I. How long do we have tonight?"

"I still have to be there for bed check at midnight."

"I am glad we started early; we have time for one more at least. Let me suck on black beauty and get him ready for the next go-round."

One more time turned into two more with tender kisses and touching interspersed. Finally the imperative of clock insisted they dress and return to campus. Sue Beth walked clutching her new man to the doorstep of his dorm. They kissed. Sue Beth guided male hand under sweater and up to left breast. The pink bra she took off in motel room was in her purse along with her panties.

"Tonight was perfect Derek Jones, please say we can do this again."

"Always BabyDoll, as often as we can."

Jane was in their room when Sue Beth arrived at five after twelve. "I can tell you had a great time tonight roomie, and not just by the smile all over your face."

"I did but what do you mean?"

"Your sweater, it's inside out. You must have been in a rush to get back here."

"Oh god, it is!" Sue Beth reached into her purse, extracted bra and panties, and shook them at Jane. "I didn't even bother with these." Both laughed harder.

Sue Beth waited for her man outside the locker room doors after a Friday night home victory. Derek Jones was always exhausted after a game so they never went out then. She just wanted to hold hands, be close and share a kiss or two. DJ emerged to a fierce hug and warm kiss. At his dorm entrance they shared another kiss.

"BabyDoll, pick me up about nine tomorrow and we can do breakfast together. I want you to meet some of my guys."

Nine o'clock Saturday morning found DJ's BabyDoll waiting in his dorm lobby, His kiss was possessive, encompassing. Sue Beth melted into him. There wasn't much extra space in the back pocket of her jeans; they were a tight fit by design. Derek Jones managed to insert his over large hand inside to get a firm grip. He guided BabyDoll to the front door.

At the IHOP DJ pointed to a big round table occupied by big men, several even bigger than he. "That's us." He hooked a finger into her belt loop to control their pace. Sue Beth leaned close and wrapped right arm around his waist as best she could. She had no fear showing who she was with, who was her man. Derek Jones made introduction her to team mates with subtle hint that she was taken, his girl, not available to his team brothers for anything beyond friendly greeting.

Breakfast conversation was pleasant. All of the players were in a good mood this day. They won their last game. They joked and teased each other as conversation constant.

"DJ, if you could hold on to a basketball as tight as you are holding on to that girl you wouldn't have nearly as many turnovers."

DJ pulled his girl even closer for a kiss. "If a basketball could do what my BabyDoll does I might." All of his friends laughed.

Sue Beth decided to join in. "My DJ does great with his hands. Other parts too. I'll do the hangin' on, that's for sure." Laughter turned to roars and big hands reached out for high fives. Palms slapped.

After breakfast DJ suggested an early start at the motel or even using his bedroom. Sue Beth had other ideas. "I'll go with you to your room but we are only going to get your books. We are going to the library to study. We can do the motel later today."

> > > - - < < <

With midterm exams on the calendar Maria Frances decided a weekend of study time at the Old Odessa Motel was in order. Rayne Allen made the reservation. Maria Frances did a shopping trip to a local department store. She wanted to get some more of their casual study uniforms, boxer shorts and athletic undershirts, Rayne Allen turned her on to. Perhaps she could find some in a color other than white, maybe something feminine in style and color.

A sales lady asked if she could help her find what she was looking for and Maria Frances gave a quick description. They found boxers in several colors, solid primary colors plus softer pastels. All looked feminine, some even had a band of lace trim at the leg openings. There were matching tops as well. Maria Frances made a quick decision plus a size translation for her guy.

"I'll take sets in these three pastel colors plus the bright red. I think medium for me plus large for my friend."

"Just a moment and I will have them wrapped and packaged for you. I am sure your girlfriend will appreciate them."

"Boyfriend," Maria Frances responded as she handed over her credit card with a soft giggle.

Two students, obvious by the text and note books they carried, walked from truck to motel room. Each carried the small shoulder duffle they would need for the weekend. The girl sent her fellow back to their truck for the drinks and snacks they brought with.

"Alright Rayne Allen time to get crackin'."

Both began stripping to their study outfits, their underwear. Maria Frances won the first surprise when she pulled a pink athletic Tee and pair of matching boxers from her duffle.

"Oh Wow! Those are sharp, I will have my eyes on you full time."

"That's okay Big Boy, I am going to have my eyes on you too. Here, these are in your size as best I could guess. Try them on and see if they fit."

Rayne Allen took the pink boxers and shirt handed to him. "I can't wear these, they are pink, they are for girls."

"I wore yours, they are for guys, right?"

"That's different."

"How, tell me how that's different."

"Well, it's just . . . er . . . uhm . . . it just is."

"Not good enough young Rayne Allen. You put me in charge this semester; now you put those on or we are leaving right now."

Rayne Allen looked his girlfriend in the eye. He saw firmness, steel. Still he hesitated and then finally, "Yes ma'am." He stripped naked, pulled on the pink boxers first and then the pink undershirt.

"You'll get used to them; they fit you just like yours would. They are a bit different than you are used to but you look good in them, honest you do. I like they way we look matched together."

For three days the young couple studied together wearing their new study outfits. Maria Frances always found some relaxation time where their study outfits came off and they made vigorous, sweaty and passionate love, at least twice each day. When they left their motel room to find a restaurant for meals Maria Frances insisted they just wear jeans and shirt over their feminine undies. Slowly, Rayne Allen got used to his new style of underwear.

Friday was their pink day. Saturday the lady in charge decided on pale blue assuming blue to be a male color. By Sunday as they dressed after showering together Rayne Allen took charge as to color at least.

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers
12