M Chan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

M Chan took my oiled up cock into her tiny hand and slowly eased the head of it back into her very tight ass. It felt amazing, so hot and so tight. Nothing like I've ever felt before. Just thinking about what we were doing was making me want to cum so hard. I had to make it last, so as M Chan slowly sank down on my hard cock I started to pinch and pulled on her hard nipples under her blouse. Her skirt was now around her waist. Her garter belt, black stockings and boots were the only things covering her lower body. It was about 2 degrees about freezing but we didn't care. Ours bodies were making lots of our own heat. M Chan loves having her nipples pinched and pulled, they are very sensitive. The more I played with her nice round tits the more M fucked herself onto my hard cock.

"Play with my tits. Pinch my nipples, that's it. Fuck this feels so good. I'm going to cum again soon." M Chan moaned as she started to speed up and really fuck my cock into her tight little ass. This time it was my turn to groan as M Chan turned the vibrating egg in her pussy up to full power.

"Fuck my big, hard cock into that tight little ass of yours my sexy little slut. That's it bitch fuck that ass up and down on my cock. You like a big hard cock in your tight little asshole don't you slut." I moaned as I slapped M's beautiful white ass cheeks.

"Slap my ass! I'm you bitch. Drive your big, hard cock into your horny little Japanese slut. FUCK IT FEELS SOOOO GOOOD!" M Chan cried as she started to really drive her ass up and down on my stiff rod.

Every time my cock slammed into M Chan's tight ass the head of my cock would rub against the vibrating egg in her pussy.

"FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS!" M Chan kept repeating over and over again. I knew she was close to cumming again and I wasn't far behind her.

When I slipped one of my hands down to her wet pussy and starting to really rub her clit hard and fast, that's when M Chan lost it.

"FUCK JESUS! OH FUCK ME, I'M CUMMING! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!" M Chan screamed so loud that I knew someone somewhere had to hear us. She started squirting pussy juice straight up into the air again and most of it came back down on top of us.

"FUCK IT BITCH, FUCK THAT COCK HARD YOU HORNY SLUT!" I groaned. I knew talking to M like this was really turning her on and I have to admit I was enjoying the dirty talk as well.

I knew I was going to shoot my load any second, and I think M Chan knew also. She jumped off my cock, turned around and pulled the condom off, she got on her knees just as I starting blasting shots of cum into her face and hair. My first shot hit her on the left cheek, the second went all over her hair, before she got her mouth around my pulsating, shooting cock.

"This tastes so good. Give me more, give me more. I love your cum! I LOVE YOUR COCK!" M Chan was moaning as she rubbed my cock around her face and smeared my cum all over herself.

That's when I noticed a small Japanese business man who seemed to be a little drunk in the shadows masturbating like mad while watching us. I tapped M Chan on the shoulder and told her to look.

"More cum for me?" M Chan seemed to ask. She indicated that the man should come over to where we were and that she wasn't embarrassed or anything. As he drew closer I could see M Chan licking her lips and rubbing her clit.

"Yes, I get to drink more cum." M Chan told me. "I hope you don't mind."

"Go for it, bitch. I love when you act like a slut." I told her.

The poor business man, he was no match for my sexy little slut. M Chan pulled his small cock into her mouth and sucked him deep for about twenty seconds before he started to groan and shot cum into her mouth. After which he quickly pulled up his pants and ran away to the station.

M turned back to me with the cutest smile on her face. "I loved tonight! How you made me feel like a whore, calling me slut and bitch. Slapping my ass as you fucked the shit out of my corn hole. Then letting me drink that fuckers cum. His cock was kind of small and he didn't have as much cum to give me as you did. It just all made me feel so dirty! I was so turned on. I'm going to masturbate and cum for a long time thinking about tonight, thank you, Jkun." M Chan moaned as she turned to kiss me.

M Chan pulled the vibrating egg out of her soaking wet pussy, and we cleaned everything up before starting to tidy ourselves up. We were a complete mess. You could smell the sex coming off us. We were soaked with M Chan's pussy juice. We were completely beat, there was no more energy left in either of us.

I walked M Chan back towards the station looking for a taxi to take my sexy little slut home. I kissed M Chan good night and gave her ass one last squeeze as she rubbed my now very soft cock good night. Then the taxi driver opened the rear door from inside the cab. As M Chan turned to get in she looked and winked at me saying very quietly, "Maybe I can suck the cab driver's cock for some more cum when he gets me back to my place."

My sexy little Japanese slut made my cock jump again.

When I got back to my place I threw all my clothes into one of my sport's bags so I could waste it later when my wife wasn't around. Jumped in the shower, crawled into bed and was asleep in less then 5 minutes.

I still masturbate frequently thinking of what we did that night. This lady was opening my eyes to sex that I never thought possible, a little risky, but hotter then anything I would ever try with my wife. Even suggesting some of the things M Chan was getting me into was out of the question with my wife. My wife loves having her asshole licked and fingered but will never let herself try a dildo or my cock in her ass. She also cums really hard, but won't let herself go and squirt.

M Chan is my slut, my bitch, my whore to experiment on and act out my fantasies with. Or am I her toy to play with? Either way, M Chan had many more adventures for us, but our third date was probably one of the craziest. I'll let you be the judge.

12