M Chan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay my sexy little bitch, if that's the way you want it, I'm going to shoot my hot sticky cum all over your beautiful face." I moaned as we both started to pick up speed and really fuck into each other.

I don't know if M's eyes were opened or closed, she had her arms tightly wrapped around my neck and was breathing very hard into my ear as she bounced up and down on my hard cock trying to get it's hot white juice to shoot for her.

"FUCK ME...FUCK ME...FUCK ME! You big horny stud. Your cock feels soooo good in my pussy. Give me that hot cum. I'm fucking cummming...Oh...ahhh... OH...FUCK I'M CUMMING..." M Chan screamed as she banged her hand against the window to steady herself from falling.

When I felt her hot wet pussy juice start to squirt down our legs, I lifted her off my cock and let her put her own feet on the floor. I slipped my finger out of her tight asshole and then pushed her to her knees in front of my cock.

M Chan was still shooting pussy juice all over the place, but she knew what was coming.

She grabbed my hard cock in her little hand, ripped the black condom off, and started to jerk it up and down very fast while licking the tip where she knew her present was waiting. I grabbed M Chan's hair with both my hands holding her face in front of my big hard wet cock.

"Here it comes, Bitch. Let it shoot all over your beautiful face." I shouted as my first shot of cum fly up and landed on her forehead and into her hair. This was followed closely by my second shot that matched the first perfectly. The remainder of my cum went all over her face, on her nose, lips, both cheeks, and down over her chin and neck.

I slide down the floor, spent, as M Chan continued to pump my cock for whatever cum she could get out of me.

When she finished, I watched as she stood up naked and covered in hot sticky cum in front of the window, where I knew everyone passing by could see her. She slowly turned and walked back towards the dressing room.

"Would you like to go for some dinner before we continue with this little fuck session of ours. I'm going to touch up my face a little before we head out." M Chan winked back at me as I lay there out of sight of everyone.

Continued in Chapter 6—Later in the night!

12