M Chan Ch. 07

Story Info
Oral Fun.
5.4k words
4.48
14.1k
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkun
jkun
133 Followers

Chapter 7—Reunited!

This is the continuing story of my sexual adventures with an older Japanese ballerina. I would recommend that you start from the beginning of how I meet M Chan in Chapter 1 and how she's opened my life up to some of the craziest, wildest, and best sex I have ever had.

***

In my last installment of this series, I told you about how M Chan introduced me to Yumi, Risa, Honoka, and Miki and the great time I had with M Chan and Miki. I have had many adventures with all of these ladies since, but M Chan still comes first.

A little teaser of what has happened in their lives since that story, Yumi and Risa have developed a bi-sexual relationship to satisfy the needs that their husbands are not currently fulfilling. They are always happy to invite a special man to join them, and they have an extensive number of sex toys to help them when I'm unable to be with them and make them cum. Watching both of these ladies go at each other during our meetings makes me think that they have always wanted to experience sex with other women and now that they have let themselves go, they'll never be able to put that Genie back in the bottle.

Honoka has gotten a taste for foreign men, but doesn't want one steady boyfriend at this time, and any foreigners that she does hook up with are kept a secret from her Japanese co-workers, friends and family, because she doesn't feel comfortable with others pressuring her about her choice in male partners. She also doesn't want anyone to control or stop her from texting pictures, videos, and telling the other five members of our small group all about her sexual conquests, as she calls them. She has also become a regular member in some of our sexual meetings involving the other ladies in our group. There is one thing, however, that none of her other male sex partners get to experience and that's Hono's tight asshole. That, she has promised, belongs to me ever since our group had a special session where deflowering Hono's ass and making her pass out was everyone's go for the night. That night is a story in itself and will have to wait for another time.

Miki continues to travel a lot for sex and has started to document some of her exploits for us to watch when she gets back. She has also helped open M Chan up to having sex with ladies, even if it only is the four ladies in our little circle of friends. Miki recently, returned from a trip to Jamaica, where she brought back a video of her having an orgy with four black men with huge cocks, (I think the smallest cock was at least nine inches long by the look of it on the video) and two beautiful, sexy, black women with nice big tits. We all got to watch the DVD at her place during our monthly group dinner. Seeing this little white Japanese woman in that sea of sweaty, cum covered black flesh made my cock come to attention and stay hard for two really good hard cum shots. Miki is by far the most adventurist of the five ladies in the group and is always trying to open the other ladies up to new experiences. I can see a sex trip in their near future, the idea of all of them doing an Oreo cookie at the same time in the same room is discussed frequently, and gets them all super excited and horny. That's something I would pay to see, especially with Yumi and Risa involved.

More detailed stories of my involvement with our group will have to wait for another time, as I wish to keep this series centered around M Chan, myself, and our sexual adventure for the time being.

The biggest news in this series would be that I recently left Japan and returned to Canada to work.

My wife, kids, and home are still in Japan and I get back to all of that about every 4 months or so. My wife and I are still very happy in our marriage and our sex life is getting better with every visit home. We have also started using video conferencing software to have a weekly joint masturbation session.

I love watching my beautiful wife message her clit with a rabbit vibrator and fuck her pussy with a big black 12" double headed dildo, all the while screaming about how hard she's cumming. After she calms down from her orgasm, she always urges me to shot a load of cum for her by telling me how much she misses sucking my big hard cock and then having me fuck her horny pussy. I love when she starts pulling on her big long nipples, stroking her clit, and licking her lips. That drives me to shot a huge load for her to watch coming out of my cockhead. All of this gets her ready to make herself have another orgasm before she has to get ready for work.

The reason I left Japan was because I got wiped out from teaching English in the public school system. Not so much from being in class with the students, but from the attitudes of the Japanese teachers and administrators that I had to deal with on a daily basis. My wife and I decided that it would be better for our family's future if I returned to Canada and worked in the Alberta Oilsands for a few years. The money gives us financial freedom and every time I return home, I take back several different sex toys for us to experiment with. This also gives me a chance to buy some toys for M Chan and the ladies as well.

Anyways, to get this part of M Chan's and my story started, I returned home for Silver Week (a set of national holidays in September) and managed to get 3 weeks off for my stay. I emailed M Chan the times that I would be free and that we would be able to get together, while I was home, and she replied right away about when we could have our first fuck session at the "Fuck Palace". She also started telling me about some of her latest fucking adventures with some of her other boy toys in Tokyo just to get me in the mood for our first meeting.

I arrived in Japan on a Wednesday evening and had set it up to meet and fuck M Chan on Friday morning at her place. I knew I was going to be able to last a long time because I had fucked my wife four times from Wednesday night to Friday morning, but I was worried that my load of cum for M Chan might not be as large as I would have liked it to be.

After I trimmed my pubic hair and shaved my balls for my meeting with M, I had another chance to fuck my wife after her shower, and before she got ready for work. After my wife left, I collected up the toys that I thought I would need, my video camera, and my present for M. I then drove over to the "Fuck Palace" arriving at exactly 11:30am, our scheduled meeting time for our lunchtime fuck.

I let myself into M's studio like I usually do and then locked the door behind me. When I opened the door to M's change room, there she stood in her ballet warmup clothes. When she saw me, she ran and jumped up into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist.

"I've miss you and your big hard cock so much, my Jkun! Are you horny? Are you going to fuck my little wet pussy good and deep? I need you to make me squirt so hard, I'm so fucking horny, I've missed you my sexy stud." M Chan babbled on.

I shut her up by grabbing the back of her head and sliding my tongue into her mouth and slowly started playing around with her tongue. We kissed, sliding our tongues in and out of each other's mouth for a couple of minutes before letting each other go.

I lowered M to the floor. "Let me look at you and that sexy body of yours for a second. Strip for me, so I can get a better look." I said. "God, you've got a sexy ass, M Chan. Do you want me to fuck you in the ass this morning?" I asked her after she had stripped off all of her clothing except for this hot little black and blue thong with a little hole in the back.

"We'll see if you last that long. I really want you to pound your cock into my pussy first, after I suck on it and get it nice and hard. And I really want you to shower my lips with your hot, sticky cum." M Chan groaned as she lowered her little head to my now stiffing cock. "I think this guy should be released, I haven't seen him for so long, Jkun."

As M slide down to her knees in front of my now hard cock, I watched as her little hands undid my belt, unzipped my pants, and reached into my shorts. First she stroked my cock a few times before pulling my pants down around my ankles with her free hand.

"M, put your hands on my ass after you get my cock out and use only your sexy mouth to suck me off." I told her as she looked up at me with her sexy brown eyes.

She let go of my cock and yanked my underwear down my legs. "Oh, I love your big cock, Jkun!" M Chan said as she licked her lips and slowly leaned forward to start licking the tip of my cock and then she slowly started to kiss around the crown. Before my eyes, M Chan slowly swallowed my cock down her throat until she could lick my balls, all the while looking up into my eyes to see my reaction.

"Fuck M! That feels so god damn good!" I moaned as I kicked my clothes off and out of the way. "Eat my cock again my sexy little bitch. Your fucking mouth feels so good. I love the way you suck my cock!"

M Chan started to speed up sucking my cock in and out of her mouth faster using my ass cheeks to pull me deeper and faster into her hot little mouth.

"Cum on my face. I want you to shot your hot sticky cum all over my face, Sweetie!" M Chan moaned as she let my hard cock pop out of her mouth before diving back down on me, swallowing all of my cock back into her throat.

I just smiled down at her as she went to work trying to make my cock give up its' treasure for her hungry mouth. I reached my hands up and lightly ran my fingers into her black hair taking the back of her head into my two hands, letting them move with her bobbing head. I knew that after my morning session with my wife that M Chan could suck my cock like this for as long as she wanted and I wasn't going to give up any of my hot cum for her just yet.

And the idea that M Chan was licking my wife's pussy juice from my hard cock left over from our morning fuck was really turning me on.

"Oh, M Chan, that feels so fucking good, but I'm not going to give you my cum yet. I have other plans for you today."

"And I have some presents for you also." I told her.

I could see the excitement in her eyes as to what she was going to receive, as I know M likes to get new sex toys and sexy lingerie. She especially likes to wear crotch less panties, graters, and stockings.

I reached into my backpack and pulled out a little silver gift bag that I had put her sexy presents into before leaving my place earlier. First, she pulled out the crotch less panties and looked them over in her little hands.

"Oh, Jkun, I love them. They'll go great with that purple garter belt you once gave me." M purred as she stripped off her thong and slid into the new panties in her hand.

"There's another piece M. You didn't get everything." I told her as she quickly looked back into the bottom of the bag. Next she pulled out a cupless pushup bra matching the panties that she was now wearing.

"Jkun, this is so great. I've always love when I get a bra like this to wear, they make my nipples so hard when I wear cashmere sweaters or silk blouses." M squealed as she figured out how to fix herself into her new bra.

"Wearing this type of clothing always makes my pussy so wet. I'm getting so fucking horny from just having this new outfit on. Take a picture of me as I lean against the wall." M directed as she turned and leaned to face the wall of the dressing room.

"Jesus M, you look so hot like that." I told her as I snapped a couple of photos of her in her new underwear.

For a lady in her fifties, M really looked great with her tight body, sexy ass, and her tits and nipples sticking out of her bra pointing towards the wall. It was all I could do to stop myself from walking up behind her, grabbing those pointy nipples, and sticking my raging hard on into her pussy from behind.

"You look so sexy in that outfit, M Chan. Do you really like it?" I asked, walking up behind her and rubbing my hands up her sexy legs and over her tight ass cheeks, then around to her flat stomach and up over her hard pointy nipples. I leaned in and brushed the hair from her neck before I started to nibble and lightly bite the side of her neck and ear lobe. This really gets her pussy juices flowing.

"Ummm, Jkun. I feel so sexy and slutty dressed like this!" she groaned as she started rubbing and pushing her ass back into my hard cock.

"What do you want next, my sexy little bitch? Would you like this big hard cock rammed into that tight wet little pussy of yours or maybe you want me to just shove it up your ass right now?" I whispered into her ear.

"Oh Jkun, my pussy is getting so wet. Here feel my juices running out. Fuck, you are making me so horny, I'm going to shot a lot of fucking juices when I squirt today!" she moaned into my cheek as she tilted her head back. She then snatched my left hand off her nipple and pulled it down to her moist pussy lips.

I got the hint real quick and slowly started rubbing her clit and sliding my two middle fingers back and forth over her pussy hole all the way back to the entrance of her ass. The amount of juices flowing from her cunt was amazing, I knew that M was going be easy to make cum and that she was going to fuck like a women gone crazy.

I continue to rub her clit, and started to drive my fingers into her pussy and asshole every time I passed over them. I also kept using my other hand to pull and pinch her hard nipples trying to drive her over the edge into her first orgasm.

"Finger me, Jkun. Fuck my holes with your fingers. Jesus, I'm going to cum, I'm so close. Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Fuck my pussy and ass at the same time. Ohhhh, Jkun I'm cummmmmmming!" M Chan screamed as she bucked and squirmed against my hard cock as her legs slowly gave out beneath her and she lowered herself to the floor.

My still hard cock bobbed up and down as I stepped over M's quaking body and got myself ready to make her cum again. I reached into my bag and pulled out a skin colored 12" double head dildo that I had bought for M and a small silky black butt plug with about 6" of pink silk string tie to the end of it.

I grabbed M Chan by the ankles and turned her around onto her back so that she was in a position where I could spread her legs wide open when I started to fuck her tight wet pussy with the dildo. I knew she was first going to cream a lot and then when she was really ready she was going to squirt all over herself and the nearby walls.

I got over M Chan in the 69 position and started to lick her tasty pussy all the way from her little clit to her little brown asshole, enjoying the taste of her pussy juice spread all over cunt and ass. M Chan immediately grabbed my hard cock with one hand and started to suck it into her throat as her other hand grabbed one of my asscheeks so that she could put her mouth up onto my cock.

"Lick my clit, Jkun. Suck on me, Baby. I want to cum all over your face!" M was moaning as she was trying to suck one of my balls into her stomach.

As I started to lick and suck on M's clit, I slowly slipped my index finger into her tight wet pussy. As M's pussy started to loosen and become wetter I slipped my ring finger in alongside my index finger. "Good, so good, Jkun! Make me wetter." M started moaning and wiggling her ass around under me.

I slowly worked my fingers in and out and on ever four stroke I started pulling my buried fingers up into M's G-spot. I could feel the wetness from M's pussy increasing and coating my fingers again.

"Uh, Uh, Uh, there. That's it." M groaned as she let her right hand side down over my hand pumping in and out of her wet pussy and her left hand guided my hard cock to her red lips.

"Ummmm, my clit. Ah! Ah! Aaaahh! Oh yeah. Oh yeah! Ah! Ummmm!" M Chan moaned as she moved her right hand up to cup my balls and then slowly start to rub her hand back over my ass.

I pulled my soaking wet, pussy juice, covered fingers out of M's pussy and started to flick my index finger back and forth over her little clit. This caused M to stop licking the head of my cock and to start pulling it deeper and deeper into her hot mouth and down into the back of her throat.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Deeper Jkun!" M Chan begged as I work my two fingers back into her pussy and started rubbing back and forth over her G-spot, just a couple of inside the opening of her hot cunt.

"Um! Mm! Ahhhh!" My hot little lady started groaning and bucking her ass off the floor as I slide my fingers deep into her pussy and started rubbing around the opening to her cervix. I knew this was driving her to the edge because her pussy muscles started to tighten really hard around my fingers and I could feel her cum gushing into her vagina and around my fingers.

I again pulled my fingers out and started to rub her clit. As I watched the tight opening to M's wet little box open and close I could see her white cream starting to leak out of her.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!" was all I could hear coming out of M's throat because she had my cock buried so far into her mouth. She was also wiggling and bucking her pussy and ass all over the place under me that I had a little trouble working my fingers back into her tight pussy opening.

I drove my fingers back deep into M's pussy and started to circle her cervix and then pump them in and out of her pussy a few times before going back to her cervix, and about every 20 seconds or so I would bring them out completely and rub up and down M's little clit and couple of times before repeating the whole process again. I knew I would have M Chan creaming all over my fingers and cumming like crazy in no time with the action I was doing to her cunt.

All this time, M Chan was jerking my cock faster and faster, all the while sucking and licking around just the crown of my cock.

"Uhh! Ahh! Oh yeah! Ahh! Uhhhh! Yesss!" M started moaning faster and louder.

My fingers were now covered in beautiful white cream from M's pussy and every time I drove them back into the depths of her cunts, what was on my fingers would build up on her pussy lips and slowly slide down over the opening and closing little brown hole of her ass.

"In and out more, Jkun, Mmmm! Uh! Ahhh! That's it." M Chan was groaning now. She had let go of my forgotten cock and had placed her hands around my legs and was holding onto my ass cheeks.

"This is great! Uhh! Ahhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm cumming. I'm fucking cumming so hard, Jkun. Don't stop. Ummm! This is so good. My pussy is soooo wet. I can feel my ass cumming, too! Ahhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck, don't stop!" M Chan was screaming and bouncing all over the floor under me.

I moved off of M Chan and got myself over to her side so I could suck on her hard nipples and kiss her sexy red lips as I really started to work my hand and fingers up and down so that I could make M Chan squirt a little.

As I lightly bit down on M Chan's right nipple I felt her plant her feet on the floor and lift her ass up in the air as far as she could. "No more, no more! Too much! I can't. I can't! Fuck, I'm cumming too hard. Stop Jkun, Stop!" M Chan cried as her legs gave out and her ass crashed to the floor.

"My pussy and ass are still cumming. That was so intense! I haven't cum that hard in a long time, thank you, Jkun!" M Chan was panting trying to catch her breath.

I rolled over unto my back and watched M slowly recover her senses. "When you're ready, Sexy, why don't you just roll over on top of me and we can continue to see how hard you can cum." I told M.

"You want me on top this time?" M asked

"I want you to suck on my cock, while I fuck you with this dildo and shove this butt plug in your asshole. I want to see if I can get you to squirt some of your hot pussy juice all over my face." I told M Chan. I could see that this idea was turning M Chan back on.

As she threw her right leg over my head and got back into the 69 position I tilted my head up and started licking her little brown asshole. The taste of her cream was kind of musky but delicious.

jkun
jkun
133 Followers
12