M Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, not used to the feel of a breeze down there," Sean said. He settled back on the blanket as she set aside his clothes.

Denby resumed kneeling beside Sean, not far from his waist. "Yeah, that's what I thought when the girls were set free."

"At least the sun is below the trees so no chance of getting a burn."

Sean ran his fingers along the length of his shaft, a gesture Denby could see herself doing in the not too distant future. He rubbed his thumb over the tip, smearing around a small bit of shiny liquid. She knew he hadn't climaxed yet, so it must be a bit of pre-cum.

She couldn't help but lick her lips, wondering what it tasted like.

"We still good?" Sean seemed to be relaxing now that he was out in the open.

"Yup," Denby said, eyes locked on the goods. "You need lube or something?"

Sean shook his head. "Nah. Sometimes I use it, but I don't really need it. Little different technique, that's all."

Denby watched in fascination as he wrapped his fingers loosely around the shaft, sliding his hand up and down. His grip was loose enough that the skin didn't go with his fingers.

The pace was languid.

"You're so beautiful," he said. She glanced away from his cock long enough to see he was staring at her chest. Fair enough, she thought happily.

"Thanks, Mr. Hunk." She patted his hard abs, close enough to his cock to be suggestive without actually crossing the line.

Sean settled his head back on the blanket and began to up his pace. Denby noticed that he was holding himself more firmly as the skin on his cock more or less followed his hand. With his other hand, he reached down and cupped his balls, rolling them around slightly. She was less certain how significant that was in his pleasure, but she made a mental note of it for future reference.

"I'm not gonna last long," he said through heavier breathing. "Not after your warm up."

"That's okay," she said, rubbing his shoulder. "I can't wait to see it. Just imagine it's my hand rubbing you. Or maybe I'm using my mouth."

Denby could scarcely believe her own words, but she was feeling surprisingly comfortable with Sean at this moment. Comfortable and sexy. If talking a little dirty meant she was helping participate in the process, so much the better.

Sean's eyes snapped open and met hers. He grinned and then looked back at her chest. "I'd like that."

He upped his pace even further, sliding up and down so fast it was almost difficult to make anything out. His breathing got heavier and heavier until his back arched and he gasped and grunted all at once. His hand froze just as a rope of white cream shot out and splattered across his chest and stomach. A second or two later, another smaller shot came out. He pumped his cock and still more came out, most of this just oozing out over his thumb and into his short pubes.

Denby didn't realize she was holding her breath until she finally found it again as Sean settled his weight back on the blanket. She felt flush, almost as if she had climaxed herself, and she knew her own pussy was likely sopping wet right now. When she got home, she'd have to find time to take care of herself and get some clean panties.

"Thanks," Sean said, his body going limp, including a rapidly softening cock. "I needed that."

"You're most welcome. Not that I had anything to do with it."

Sean shook his head. "You had plenty to do with it, sweetie. And, I gotta tell you, it was so much better doing it with you watching."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. Maybe you could try it sometime."

Denby knew he'd probably like that. She just didn't know if she'd ever feel comfortable enough to do that in front of him. For her, that was a very personal, very private thing. Still, seeing how happy he was and knowing how she felt about having watched...

"Maybe someday."

She dug into her backpack for a tissue Sean could use to clean himself up. Reluctantly, she got dressed, knowing she'd have to be getting home soon so as not to be late for dinner. Sean seemed as disappointed as she felt. There was something exciting and liberating to having been exposed out in the fresh air.

"So, was it okay?" Sean looked at her for some more concrete approval.

Denby wrapped her arms around him and kissed him fiercely. "It was very cool. I'm glad you suggested it. Thanks for sharing."

"I'm glad," he said, kissing her back. "You have no idea how nervous I was asking."

Denby shrugged. "Was this something you'd thought about before?"

Sean looked a little chagrined. "Not specifically. Or, not for today, anyway. I guess I've had a couple fantasies about doing that with you watching, though. Maybe just because that's been the extent of my sex life to this point."

Denby kissed him and gave him a playful pat on the crotch, safely outside his shorts. "Two months and we'll have that problem licked."

"Mmmm...licking."

She gave him a playful swat. "Down, boy. Now, take me home."

12