M Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two joining me, or are we taking turns?" Lisa looked between Denby and Sean as she settled back on the blanket.

"Yeah, I'll join ya," Denby said, slipping off her shorts. Sean shed his shirt, so she figured he preferred to play along at the same time rather than by himself afterward.

Denby hadn't been too self-conscious about revealing her breasts to Andy, perhaps since she was already used to guys sneaking peeks at her chest all day long. Revealing her pussy, though, even after Lisa had gone first, made her nervous. She was tempted to turn her back to him, but what was the point? He would see her once she was on the blanket and playing with herself. That was the whole point -- watch and be watched. He'd been a good sport and showed off for all of them. He'd also promised to keep this within their own little group.

Taking a breath and resisting the urge to turn away, Denby slipped her panties down to her ankles. Rather than look away, she watched Andy's eyes as they dropped to her crotch. He looked without leering and smiled politely at what he saw. She felt a bit of relief -- one more barrier down and the world was still turning.

"Very nice," Andy said.

"He means to say you're sexy as hell," Sean said, nudging Denby. "But he's smart enough not to do it while I'm here."

Denby blushed a bit, but liked hearing Sean talk about her like that.

"What he said," Andy said, grinning.

"Of course she is," Lisa said, patting the blanket beside her. Denby sat beside her friend, reassured by the close proximity.

Sean stripped out of the remainder of his clothes, revealing a partially erect cock. Denby had to assume it was awkward for him to be not just naked but aroused in front of his friend. She'd certainly gone through many of those feelings the other night at the sleepover. At least he had the advantage of going after Andy had already broken the ice.

Denby realized it would be tight on the blanket with the three of them. Should she offer to have Sean lay between the two of them? Or should she be in the middle? Did he even want to lay down or do it standing up like the last time they'd been here? She felt too uncomfortable still to even ask.

"Want me to skootch over?" Lisa asked, clearly thinking along the same lines.

"Nah," Sean said, kneeling down on the edge of the blanket by the girls' feet. "I think I'll just stay here, so I can enjoy the show. Can't see as much if I'm laying down."

"Works for me," Lisa said, laying on her back. "Guess we can see you better, too."

Denby began to lay back, but then remembered she brought her vibrator along. She had tucked it into her backpack, intending to use it as was her typical approach to masturbation. While she'd already told Sean and Lisa as much, she suddenly felt a bit of reservation about doing so in front of Andy. Was that going too far?

She took a deep breath. Get a grip, girl. Everyone was here to have fun and break down some barriers in the process. Andy was being cool with everything and she trusted the other two. She reached for her backpack pocket and retrieved "Fred" -- a small, pink vibrator with a slightly bulbous tip, narrow mid-shaft, and white end where the buttons and battery access could be found. She had selected it primarily for its advertised "silence" as well as the shape that was suitable for either clit or g-spot stimulation.

"Ah, you remembered your other boyfriend," Lisa said, giving her a wink. "Wish I had one."

"You could just go buy one," Denby said, settling back on the blanket. She noted that Sean was watching her and Fred intently, as he had only heard about the toy and never seen it.

"I can't order one without my parents finding out and I'm too embarrassed to go into a shop," Lisa said. "At least you had your sister."

Denby remembered that little episode a couple months ago. Posey, her three-year older sister, had practically dragged Denby down to the adult toy shop on her eighteenth birthday, insisting that every girl needed a toy or three. It had been a very eye-opening experience for Denby, who'd managed to go from mortified to almost comfortable by the end of it. The two employees in the shop had both been women and were exceedingly open, polite, and helpful. Posey had been shockingly revealing with her own experiences, delving into areas they had never discussed before. In the process, Denby learned that mom had asked the same thing of Posey -- that she not have sex until after high school -- and that her sister had also followed through and had been thankful for it.

"Maybe the two of us can go together some time," Denby said, knowing full well what it meant to have an experienced party along.

"Maybe," Lisa said, still sounding slightly uncertain.

Denby noticed that their conversation was clearly having an effect on Sean. His erection had gone from partial to full. He was definitely thinner than Andy, but had a good inch or more on him in length. Having no experience with penetration, she had no idea what the difference would feel like.

As her thoughts bounced between comparing the two guys, she glanced back at Andy, who had moved around to stand slightly behind and to Lisa's side of Sean. He seemed to have been just as absorbed by their talk of shopping for sex toys, as his cock was already starting to come back to life mere minutes after having climaxed.

Denby, laying back on the blanket, shook her head in amused disbelief. Half a week ago, she'd just been excited to have a little time for a private make out with Sean, a chance to let him play with her tits where it wasn't just a hand over or under her shirt. Somehow, that had turned into four friends, buck naked in a public park, masturbating in front of each other. Most impossible of all, she was more excited than terrified by it.

Lisa, laying close enough that her arm just brushed against Denby's, started playing with herself. Den couldn't see too much from her angle, but Lisa was clearly rubbing her hands all over -- breasts, tummy, upper thighs. Seemingly everywhere but her pussy was getting gentle caresses.

Sean, kneeling at the girls' feet, gave his cock a couple tugs, perhaps increasingly comfortable since Andy wouldn't see much of him from where he stood. His eyes bounced back and forth between the two of them like he was watching a tennis match. Den felt no jealousy for the portion of his attention given to her friend. If anything, she wished she could trade places with Sean and be the one with a clear view of both.

Denby rubbed her fingers over each of her nipples, bringing them fully aroused. She let her legs part slightly and grinned at the whiplash response it evoked in her boyfriend. She turned on Fred to a low power and slid the bulbous tip of her vibrator along the length of her outer labia, first one side and then the other. She closed her eyes as the familiar hum triggered a soft wave of euphoria that washed through her entire body.

"I've died and gone to heaven," Andy said. Denby cracked her eyes enough to see his stroking his thick cock while staring at her. She was acutely aware of how exposed she was to him, to both boys, yet no longer cared. Knowing the effect she had on them only fueled her own arousal.

Denby continued to work Fred all around her pussy, repeatedly passing over every spot save her clit. She could tell from the feel that she was dripping wet and it wouldn't take much to push her entirely over the top. Difficult as it was, she wanted this to last.

"So much better with an audience," Lisa said, her voice ragged with heavy breathing. "And a show."

Denby turned to Lisa and watched the blissful expression on her face. Lisa's mouth was open and the tip of her tongue brushed across her lips. Den found herself wondering what it would be like to kiss those lips, softer and fuller than Sean's. She'd already licked and sucked Lisa's nipples. Was a kiss that much different? On one level, she knew it was -- the nipple play had been purely physical pleasure, whereas a kiss could carry other connotations. But they were friends, and good enough friends to masturbate together. She didn't know what to make of her feelings. The rules of the club were clear, though -- no touching anyone else. What she and Lisa had done the other night was, well, not official club business and before the rule was established. She laughed at herself for the mental hoops she was putting herself through to justify it, regardless.

Denby looked back and Sean and saw the unabashed lust in his eyes. He was stroking at a quick pace, now -- one she recognized as working toward a climax, but one not yet imminent. She gave him a playful wink and then slid the bulbous tip of Fred inside her pussy. The vibrations, inside, gave her a whole new level of pleasure and she let out a small gasp.

"Damn," Sean said. "I've never been so jealous of a piece of plastic."

"No shit," Andy added.

Denby blushed a little at their comments. Andy, whether he realized it or not, was kinda implying a desire to fuck her. Maybe not the smartest thing to have said in front of Sean, or if he was hoping to get anything going with Lisa.

With a practiced tap on the end of her vibrator, Denby bumped up the vibration intensity a couple notches. The energy was focused on her g-spot and she knew it wouldn't take long now to reach a satisfying orgasm. While still playing with her nipples, she worked Fred around her g-spot and then slipped it back out to tease her clit directly. That caused her to moan out loud. She didn't care.

"Definitely a vibe kinda girl," Lisa said. There was a strained groan to her voice, and Denby could hear the rapid, wet pulse of Lisa's fingers working herself over. "Okay, I'll let you take me shopping."

Denby smiled, but was too engrossed in her own building orgasm to say anything in response. She continued to alternate Fred's attention between her clit and her g-spot, until reaching the brink. At that point, Fred was relegated solely to g-spot duty while she used her other hand to rub her wet nub. Within seconds, her body exploded, every muscle going taut and her back lifted clear off the blanket. Incoherent moans and gasps escaped her mouth.

The orgasm lasted as long as any she'd ever had before. When she was finally able to take a breath, Denby forced her body to relax back onto the blanket. Fred was dialed down and then off, and finally withdrawn entirely.

"Oh, fuck," Sean said, his breathing fast and shallow. Denby recognized the imminent look on his face, his hand sliding back and forth in a blur. With one last grunt, he came. The spurt landed on her hip and thigh, causing her to start. She had forgotten that, from this position, Sean didn't really have a "safe" place to cum. It didn't freak her out, her first direct contact with his or any guy's ejaculate, but it had come as a surprise. At least it had landed on her and not Lisa. A second, smaller spurt also landed on her leg and probably the blanket as well.

"Shit, sorry," Sean said when he was able to speak. He looked genuinely apologetic as he glanced down at his mess.

"It's okay," Denby said, assuring herself as much as him.

"It's almost rude not to cum on your girl." Lisa barely managed to get the words out between her heavy breathing. She clearly had watched it happen all without breaking her own stride.

Denby was well aware that some guys liked to cum on their girl. Maybe as many girls liked it as guys, though she doubted that was the case. It was pretty harmless, she reasoned, and the visual proof of Sean's interest in her. Seen in that light, she found herself warming to it.

"At least you hit me and not Lisa," Denby said, propping herself up on her elbows to get a better view of the gooey mess, as well as Lisa's frantic masturbation.

"I wouldn't have kicked him off the blanket," Lisa grunted.

Denby wondered at that. It sounded like a veiled suggestion that Lisa would like Sean to cum on her. Maybe that was more of a fantasy for her friend than it had ever been for her.

"You looking for some?" Andy, still standing a short distance behind Sean, was now jerking himself at a much faster pace.

Lisa's pace faltered for just a moment before she was right back and rubbing one hand across her clit while one or more fingers from the other were buried inside her. "Maybe next time," she said. "I wouldn't mind seeing how far you can shoot, though."

If Andy was disappointed, he hid it well. He did shuffle a bit over closer to Lisa's side of the blanket.

"Sure thing," he said. "But since this will be my second time in about fifteen minutes, I'm not promising much."

"Noted." Lisa said before moans took over. Within moments, she reached her own climax, gasping and thrashing about on the blanket. Everyone was quiet as they watched, enraptured. Denby, having seen Lisa orgasm a couple times already, was still fascinated at the way her body shook and the wild expressions that crossed her face. Was that how she looked during her orgasms?

"God damn, that's hot," Andy said, echoing everyone's sentiment. "I'm almost there."

Denby's attention shifted from Andy for only a moment when Sean's hand brushed along her leg. The intimate gesture felt super-charged in the electric atmosphere of their hidden clearing. His eyes met hers and he gave her a wink.

They both turned in time to watch Andy's second climax. This time, watching him stand side-on, Denby noted how he flexed his tight butt and arched his back. Even the muscles in his arms and shoulders and chest all flexed as well. The orgasm took his entire body and another glob of cum shot out, arcing across the lush grass and landing several feet away, not all that far from Lisa's head. It was less impressive in distance than what Sean had done for her previously, but like he said, this was his second orgasm in quick succession.

Lisa clapped her hands. "Nice!"

"You inspired me," Andy said.

If Lisa's fair skin hadn't already been flush from arousal and exertion, Denby suspected she'd have been blushing. It was clear Andy's compliment flattered her, yet also made her a bit uncomfortable. Later, she'd have to ask Lisa about her thoughts on Andy, especially after today.

"Tissue?" Sean looked to Denby.

"Yes, please."

She remained propped on her elbows while her boyfriend crawled over to her backpack and the pack of tissues that sat beside it. He pulled one out and began to wipe his mess off of her leg, working his way up from her calf to her thigh. On a wild impulse, she caught his hand before he reached the last glob on her hip, then dipped a single finger into it. It was still warm, slippery and a bit more watery than she'd imagined. Before she could talk herself back out of it, she brought her finger to her mouth and licked it clean. Scarcely more than a couple drops made it to her tongue, yet she could clearly taste him -- slightly salty and something she couldn't quite place, yet mostly bland. Nothing to freak out about, to her relief.

"Yummie?" Lisa rolled to her side, her intent gaze and wide grin making Denby feel self-conscious.

"It's okay," she said.

"Did you want any more?" Sean looked both surprised and pleased.

"Not now, thanks," Denby said. "Maybe next time."

Sean nodded and finished wiping up his mess. Denby was relieved that he hadn't waited any longer, partly out of fear that Lisa might have asked to try it. She wasn't sure she was ready to handle anything quite like that.

Tissues were handed out all around and everyone wiped up, some needing it more than others. Sean found and emptied a plastic bag from his backpack that they could use for trash. With that done, they all sat on the blanket, no one willing yet to be the first to suggest they should get dressed. Denby laid on her side, propped on an elbow and legs up against Sean's crossed legs. He lightly rubbed her legs with his hand. Lisa sat opposite Sean, legs folded under her, and Andy took the corner opposite Denby, sitting cross-legged like Sean.

"What happened to the no touching rule?" Andy said, looking at Sean with a smile.

"I think that just applies to when we're actually, you know..." Sean blushed a bit, but didn't remove his hands from Denby's leg.

"Agreed," Lisa said. "I think it just means you're not supposed to be helping anyone out. Solo masturbation only."

"So, is this really going to be a club, then?" Denby looked between the three others. "I know we joked about it, but it sure seems like we're treating it that way."

"Sure, why not?" Lisa said. "Can anyone here say they're not having fun doing this?" No one disagreed.

"M Club it is, then," Sean said. "Membership, four."

"Thanks for letting me in," Andy said. "It really was fun. Surreal, but fun."

Denby said, "And now we're balanced, boys and girls." She had liked outnumbering Sean with Lisa, but didn't mind Andy's addition, especially if there was a chance he could hook up with her friend.

"Do we have set meeting times?" Andy said. Everyone shrugged.

"I think our schedules are a little too unpredictable for that," Denby said. "Just meet whenever opportunity permits."

Lisa said, "Do we all have to meet together? What if one of us can't make it?"

Denby had trouble picturing herself playing without Sean being there. But if they kept becoming comfortable with one another, maybe it wasn't that much of a stretch.

Sean shrugged. "I'm good with however many." After exchanging looks all around, no one objected.

For a little while, they continued to chat, though the conversation shifted away from club matters to the usual school stuff -- classes, sports, and gossip. Denby felt a lull in the conversation that led to unanimous move to get dressed and head home for dinner and homework. There was some general reluctance and even jokes about not wanting to have to get dressed, but all in all they were in good spirits and she felt closer to all of them than she ever had before. Even Andy.

"Next meeting?" Lisa asked as they hiked out of the park.

They compared schedules and decided that Thursday worked best for everyone. Wednesday was clear for all but Andy, yet no one suggested they should meet without him even if Denby thought it. Now that he was part of the group, it felt wrong not to include him...at least for the near future.

Sean walked Denby to her house after the others split their separate ways. Hand in hand, they strolled slowly and with few words spoken between them. She didn't mind, as his touch spoke volumes.

"You're still okay with this?" he said, just before they reached her house.

"Yeah. Surprisingly. You?"

"I wasn't sure about bringing Andy in, but yeah, I'm good. Hope he and Lisa can maybe hook up now."

"Me too. Don't want to push her, of course."

He nodded. "We'll see."

We'll see, indeed. Denby couldn't quite shake the notion that things wouldn't work out that easily.

12