M Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Andy whispered.

Denby could tell he'd picked up his pace. With his other hand, he had also retrieved her panties back from his pocket and raised them to his nose, burying his face in them. If he hadn't noticed their moisture before, he certainly did now. It was all she could do to keep playing her trumpet rather than with her pussy.

"This is nuts. This is nuts." Andy removed the panties from his face and brought them down to his cock. Denby paused in her playing to see what he intended to do with them. To her surprise, he wrapped them around his shaft and resumed stroking with even more intensity. She suspected he was close to climax and suddenly she worried about the mess that could leave in the practice room, not to mention the smell of sex and arousal. That thought suddenly made her terrified - even if no one walked in on them, someone could know. She was about to call him off, when the look on his face changed.

Andy made a muffled grunt and slid her panties down to the end of his cock. Denby watched as his member throbbed several times, clearly emptying his load into her undergarment. It was simultaneously erotic and disgusting. Maybe if it had been Sean, but this wasn't her boyfriend. She had gone too far, and she knew it. Perhaps just as worrying, Andy hadn't put up much fight in coming along for the ride.

"Damn," Andy said, using the panties to wipe most of the glistening residual cum from the tip of his cock before working it back into his shorts with his spare hand. He then glanced down at her panties and up at her with a guilty look. "Yeah, sorry about that. Didn't have any other option."

Denby closed her legs and pulled her skirt back down, painfully aware that it probably did little to conceal the smell of her arousal. She needed to make a quick trip to the girls' room before her next class, and even then she'd be worried the rest of the afternoon.

"It's okay," she said. "Just, yeah... Better than all over the floor."

"I'll get them cleaned up before giving them back," he said, trying to find a way to fold them up so he could put them and the mess back in his pocket. There didn't appear to be quite enough fabric to absorb and contain it all. She wasn't the only one with an awkward problem.

"Don't worry about it," she said. "I've got others."

They awkwardly finished getting themselves adjusted and music put away. Denby was the first to get up and said she needed a few minutes before the next class.

"Yeah," Andy said, looking equal parts satisfied and worried. "Thanks for helping me. And, the rest."

"Club business." Would she be able to convince herself of that if she said it enough times?

"Club business," he echoed. "But, probably best to keep it, you know..."

"Just between us. Yeah."

"Probably shouldn't make a habit of it."

Denby shook her head no. "I'll, uh, catch you after school."

Andy just nodded. Denby, just before turning away from him, noticed a damp spot appearing on the outside of his shorts pocket. Shit. She pointed at it and didn't need any words to make it clear. He frowned and then gave her a quick wave as she slipped out of the practice room and closed the door behind her.

After ditching her horn back in the locker, Denby hurried across the hall to the girls' room and locked herself in a stall in the otherwise empty restroom. She glanced at her phone and saw she had seven minutes until the end of the period. Seven minutes to get herself composed and maybe not smell so overpoweringly of sex.

As she reached for the toilet paper, images of Andy sniffing and then masturbating into her panties consumed her. The sight of his thick cock sliding in and out of that silky swath of fabric only got her increasingly wet. The thought of his semen intermingling with her own fluid-soaked panties - it was well over the line and disturbingly she found that even more exciting. What had become of the good girl she believed herself to be?

With one last peek under the stalls to be certain she was alone, Denby gave up any pretense of being able to squash her arousal in a way other than with release. Her fingers worked frantically across her clit, slippery with arousal, desperate to climax. Not once in the lead-up to that final release did she picture Sean in her mind, only Andy and her panties.

Sated, if only for the moment, she quickly wiped herself as best she could manage and washed her hands thoroughly. The chime of the end of hour bell startled her mightily, but she felt a sense of relief knowing she had finished before the wave of students would hit the restroom between classes.

The remainder of the afternoon passed in a haze, her mind conflicted between the feeling she had cheated a bit on Sean and the fact it didn't bother her quite as much as it should. The Club met, Sean and Lisa were just as surprised by her lack of panties as Andy had predicted, and they all pleasured themselves in one another's presence. Afterward, Denby never did mention anything about Andy taking her panties - it would remain their little secret.

12