M Club Ch. 08

Story Info
Stranded, the club members play with the others' partners.
11.5k words
4.78
133.8k
63

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first rule of M Club is: You don't talk about M Club. The second rule of M Club is: You don't talk about M Club. Third rule of M Club: No touching anyone but yourself. Fourth rule: No recording devices. Fifth rule: No clothing below the waist. Sixth rule: If this is your first time at M Club, you must masturbate.

* * *

Sean knocked on Lisa's front door at the scheduled 3:30, realizing this was the first time he would see inside her house. He'd dropped off and picked up Denby there on a couple occasions, but Lisa had been cagey about letting boys inside after the little dust up her younger sister had with her parents over a visiting boyfriend. Today, however, Lisa had the house to herself as her parents and sister were all gone for the weekend at a soccer tournament. She'd offered to host an M Club meeting there, following Denby and Andy's return from their state solo and ensemble contest.

He caught a quick glimpse of Lisa peering through the curtain on the window beside the door and then it unlocked and opened slightly. Lisa peered around the corner as if hiding behind it for safety. She smiled at Sean and then looked up and down the street.

"Hi," Sean said. "Worried about your parents having the placed staked out or something?"

"Hey yourself," she said, backing up and swinging the door ever so slightly wider. "And, something, yeah."

Curious, Sean stepped inside and Lisa immediately closed it behind him. It didn't take but a moment to realize why - Lisa wore not a stitch of clothing on her pale, freckled body. Her red hair was pulled back in a pony-tail and she gave him a slightly shy, slightly devious look as she bit her lower lip. He thought she was waiting for him to comment on her unusual state of attire. What sort of response was she fishing for?

"Dressed for the occasion?"

Lisa smiled and shrugged. "Kinda, yeah. And you'll probably think I'm nuts, but this is something I've wanted to do for a long time."

"What's that?"

"Twenty-four hour naked challenge," she said, leading him in through a tastefully decorated and clean living room. "It's the first time I've ever had the house to myself that long and I've had this urge to get naked for a long time. Go figure."

"I'd have never guessed," Sean said, winking.

"And you already know I kinda have this fantasy about being naked in front of others. Just figured with you three coming over today, I might never have a better chance. So before I could talk myself out of it, I swore I'd go the full twenty-four hours, starting at about six this morning when everyone else left."

"Cool, good for you," he said, genuinely impressed with her conviction and courage. "I'm sure you won't be the only one naked before too long. Speaking of which, have you heard anything from Denby yet? I didn't want to send a text in case I interrupted her solo or anything."

Sean followed Lisa into the kitchen, unable to help but watch as her cute, full butt wiggled side to side. He felt the early hint of a stirring in his shorts and urged his little guy to take it easy. Lisa's body was definitely different from Denby's - fuller, softer, and curvier. Definitely cute.

Before Lisa could answer, both Sean's phone in his pocket and Lisa's on the kitchen table chimed less than a second apart. It was Denby, apologizing for contest running late and saying that they were about to load the bus. It was nearly an hour drive from where the contest had been hosted and they would still have a few minutes' drive over to Lisa's once the bus got back to the high school. That was quite a bit of time to spend with his girlfriend's very naked BFF.

"Well, that answers that," Lisa said. "You wanna text her back?"

"Sure," he said, firing off a quick group text acknowledgement and saying that he'd just arrived at Lisa's.

"Does she know about..." Sean looked Lisa up and down quick. "Your challenge?"

"No," Lisa said. "Why, should I tell her?"

Sean shrugged. "She'll find out one way or another. Hope she's okay with just the two of us being here for a while."

Lisa shot him a challenging look. "Why wouldn't she be?"

Sean could feel the heat rise in his cheeks. "Uh, well...you know..."

Lisa cracked a big grin. "Just messing with you. Yeah, we should probably tell her, though. Better to be upfront than have her wondering if we were hiding something."

Lisa composed a quick text, which Sean got copied on as well: Sean forgot to mention I'm doing a 24hr no clothes challenge. Don't be too long!

Sean looked up. "Yeah, that'll go over well." He could only imagine what Denby was thinking, and it was a minute before the reply came: Go you! I made the mistake of telling Andy I wasn't wearing panties. Who'll have worse blue balls by the time we get there?

Sean could hardly believe Denby had just said that, or that she'd confided in Andy about being panty-less. She hadn't even teased him with that little tidbit yet. Most surprising, she didn't seem bothered by the fact that a nude Lisa would undoubtedly get him aroused.

Lisa chuckled. "Poor guy. At least Den doesn't seem too worried."

"No, guess not," Sean said, still unsure what to make of that.

"Suppose that's a contest you'd rather not win, huh?" Lisa said, casting a quick look toward his crotch.

* * *

Denby glanced up as Andy settled into the bus seat beside her. She was a little surprised that he wasn't sitting in the back with the rest of his buddies like he had on the ride to contest, but then again that was before she'd told him about her missing panties. She still wasn't quite sure why she'd said anything to him, other than perhaps as a bit of payback for the state he'd left her in at school earlier in the week. It was clear she could twist him up into a hormonal pretzel with little effort, and she rather liked that sense of power. Without Sean here, Andy was an easy fill-in.

"Texting the others?" He asked.

"Yeah," she said, then leaned in closer to whisper. "And apparently Lisa's doing some all-day naked thing. Probably gonna torment poor Sean until we get there."

"Gee, how rough," Andy said, rolling his eyes. "And you're not freaking out about him hanging out with your naked best friend for the next hour or so?"

Denby wondered at her own feelings on the matter. She knew about Lisa's fantasy of being naked in front of a group of people and just being naked in general, so that she would choose today to try it wasn't a complete surprise. Yes, there was a bit of a jealous, nervous angle to Sean being there alone with her, but she'd already fantasized about sharing him with Lisa. And she trusted both of them. Was this asking too much of them, though? What if something did happen? At worst, he might get naked and jerk off with her, which wasn't really any different than what they'd been doing with the club already. And given her little indiscretion with Andy in the band practice room, who was she to judge?

"I'm sure they'll behave," she said.

Andy seemed to consider it for a minute, then had to agree. "Knowing those two, yeah, probably."

Denby noted a bit of an unhappy discussion going on up at the front of the bus. She propped herself up enough to see over the seats and was able to overhear the bus driver telling their band director that the bus wouldn't start and he would have to call for a service tech. How long would that take?

"That doesn't sound good," Andy said, clearly listening in along with her. "Text the others?"

"Let's find out how long, first."

Only a few minutes later, they got the first bit of bad news from Mr. Thurmon as he announced it would be at least an hour for the service technician just to take a look at the bus and probably another hour for it to get fixed or to get a new bus delivered. Since it was a bit chilly outside, the host school had agreed to leave the building open for them to hang out in while they waited on a resolution.

"Well, crap," Andy said as he walked back into the school beside Denby. "Three hours, probably, until we can get to Lisa's. That's torture."

"Sean'll never make it that long," Denby said, remembering his case of blue balls from that make out session several weeks ago - the one which had inadvertently led to the M Club. Expecting any teenaged boy hanging out with a cute, naked girl for several hours to not be aroused for much of that time was an impossibility.

"You think I'll do much better?" Andy gave her a conspiratorial grin. "You're the one who told me you weren't wearing panties under that dress."

Denby sighed. "Yeah, bad move, I know."

"So now what? We'll have to let them know."

Several thoughts ricocheted through Denby's head, crazy and impulsive and perhaps a bit irrational if she dared to spend too long thinking about them. Throwing caution to the wind had become something of the theme for this week, though, and so far she hadn't been burned.

"Give me a minute," she said, indicating he could continue inside while she held up outside the school. "I'll call Lisa and give her a heads up."

Andy nodded and said he'd meet her inside. Denby took a deep breath and called her best friend.

* * *

Lisa had just finished giving Sean the nickel tour of her house, including the nicely secluded backyard hot tub where she'd suggested they might have a little M Club time later that evening if everyone was so inclined, when her phone began to ring. He followed a short distance behind as she hurried to the kitchen to answer.

"Den," she said as she picked up, probably as much for his sake as by way of greeting her friend.

Sean couldn't make out any of the words from the other end, so he interpreted Lisa's reaction of surprise and annoyance to realize something had gone wrong. "Bus won't start," Lisa said to him. "Looking at an extra two hours, probably."

"Well, crap," he said. It wasn't that he minded hanging out with Lisa, as he really got on well with her and there was never anything wrong with a naked girl. At some point, though, it might get a bit awkward and he didn't want that getting to Denby.

Lisa turned away and continued listening. "Wait, what? Seriously?" She looked back at Sean with an unreadable expression. "You're serious? I mean, yeah, I suppose. Okay. And Andy?" Another unreadable look from Lisa, before she turned away from him again. Sean was getting nervous. "What if he's not okay with it? Well, yeah, I guess. You're positive? Uh-huh. Okay, well, have fun and I hope the bus doesn't take too long. And, missy, you and I need to have a long conversation about this later. Yeah. Okay. See ya."

Lisa set her phone down and Sean could see her take a deep breath before turning back to him. Her eyes were as wide and prominent as her nipples.

"What was all that?"

Lisa bit her lip and swallowed hard before answering. "Since it's going to be a while before they can get here, and she knows it'd be hard on you to...wait...Den suggested that I should...um...entertain you."

Sean felt his pulse quicken and could tell Lisa was just as flustered by the suggestion. "What exactly did she mean by that?" He assumed it mean they could masturbate together, ala M Club business. It would certainly be weird doing it without Denby present, but it wasn't that far removed from what they'd already done together on several occasions.

Lisa took another deep breath. "Just don't do anything I wouldn't do. Her words."

"Wait, what?"

"I think she just gave us her blessing to make out," Lisa said, sounding a bit uncertain. "I mean, you'd do that with her. Just anything but touching the private bits."

Sean felt both hot and clammy, aroused and nervous, eager and uncertain. Would Denby have really told Lisa to do that with him? Maybe. He couldn't completely rule it out. But why?

"Are you sure that's what she meant? I mean, not that I'm not attracted to your or anything, but I'd like to be sure. And even then..."

"I know," she said, clearly not taking any offense. "I'm pretty sure, and I'm also not quite sure what to make of it."

Sean's phone chimed and he found a text from Denby: Show my girl a good time until we get there. Yes, really. Love you both. Off to torture Andy for a bit. ;)

"What'd she say?" Lisa sidled up beside him and he showed her the text. "Guess that answers that."

"What'd she mean by 'torturing Andy?'"

"I think she was intending, more or less, to make sure he's got the worst case of blue balls in history by the time they get here," she said. "Unless they can find somewhere to get off and have a little private M Club."

Sean felt his stomach twist just a bit at that. Was there something going on between the two of them? Aside from their little M Club gatherings, he didn't think they were really in contact with one another. Was that why she was so eager for him and Lisa to hook up - she was more interested in Andy?

"If you're not cool with that, we shut it down now," Lisa said, clearly reading his expression. "I asked her as much and she said to let her know. Honestly, I think she's just going to be teasing him."

"And you're okay with her messing with Andy? Aren't the two of you dating?"

Lisa sighed and leaned back against the kitchen counter. "We went on just the one date. Made out a bit afterward. I wouldn't exactly say we're a couple, though, and I'm not sure it'll really go much further."

"Oh. Sorry."

Lisa smiled and touched Sean on the arm. "Nothing to be sorry about. I like him, just not really what I'm looking for a couple months before moving away for college. Maybe we'll go out a bit more, play around a bit, but I doubt it'll ever be more than that."

Sean understood her position and didn't blame her at all. That relationship had always been the hope of he and Denby rather than anything destined to happen on its own. At least she was honest about it rather than trying to force it to work.

"Should I tell Den not to mess with Andy?"

Sean shook his head no. "Nah, let them mess around a little. I trust her. And him. Well, her more than him. I don't know. It's not like they haven't seen each other naked."

"Exactly." Lisa's hand slid down his arm until it rested in his hand. She then reached out and took his other hand.

Sean saw the sparkle in her eye as she looked up at him. While she had been rather suggestive in some of her flirting with him before, he'd always assumed it was just playful banter to tweak both him and Denby. Now, though, he saw a real lust there.

"And you're okay with...this?"

She nodded. "I think so, yeah. Willing to find out if I'm wrong, at least."

Something occurred to Sean and he gave Lisa a quizzical look. "Did you and Den set this up?"

Lisa looked surprised. "No. What, you think she sabotaged the bus?"

Sean shook his head, embarrassed with himself. "No, suppose not. Just, seemed almost too convenient."

Lisa slid in closer and wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing her breasts into his chest. "Based on a few things Den said after that first time we played together, I think she's secretly wanted us to get together. You and me, and her. Maybe this is her way of trying to make that happen."

Sean felt his half-hard cock twitch at that idea. He let his own arms wrap around Lisa and caress the soft, warm skin of her lower back.

"I didn't know that," he said. "I mean, the three of us? You and her? Are you two...?"

Lisa bit her lower lip. "No. Nothing like that. Not really, anyway."

Sean could read between the lines that there was something there, though it was probably nothing like a full-blown relationship. Had they maybe messed around a little? Or perhaps they'd just talked about fantasies and what-ifs before. If Lisa wouldn't tell him, then maybe he could get it out of Denby later.

"Not really, huh?"

"Not really."

Lisa lifted up on her tip-toes and wrapped a hand around the back of Sean's neck. He let her pull him down until their noses touched. They looked into one another's eyes and he could just make out a hint of a fruity smell about her.

He didn't know who moved that final fraction of an inch, but once they began kissing he stopped worrying about it.

* * *

Denby entered the school and found most of her fellow band members sitting around the cafeteria tables, most either chatting or gazing into their phones. She finally found Andy at the far side, talking with a couple of his fellow trombonists. Having a pretty good idea what she'd just set in motion between her boyfriend and best friend, she was in the mood to tease Andy while building her own arousal up to a fevered pitch for tonight, whenever they finally did make it to Lisa's house.

Andy glanced up and met her eyes. She gave an almost imperceptible nod to the side and then wandered off down a hallway. Halfway down the unoccupied corridor lined with lockers she heard footsteps approaching from behind. Glancing back, she found Andy walking quickly to catch up with her.

"How'd they take the news?"

"Oh, well enough," she said, not breaking stride as he fell in beside her. "I told Lisa to keep Sean entertained, so I'm sure they'll figure something out."

"Entertained?" Andy sounded. "Like watch a movie, entertained?"

Denby looked at Andy and gave him a sly smile. "Probably something a bit more hands on than that."

Andy boggled and then grinned. "You seriously told her to do that? My maybe someday girlfriend with your boyfriend?"

Denby was still processing her own feelings on the matter, but she liked the edge, the confidence, of having made that decision. She felt worldly, mature, adult. She liked feeling that way in front of Andy. And, judging by the expression on his face, he didn't seem to mind the arrangement either.

"He's gonna be hanging out with my best friend for two or three hours, all while she's naked," she said and then shrugged. "Better to give them permission now than to expect nothing will happen and deal with the fallout when it does."

Andy shook his head but never stopped smiling. "You're just full of surprises."

Denby stopped and smiled. "I am, aren't I?"

She stepped around Andy and peered through the window in the door to the school's library. Her quartet had performed in there earlier and she thought it might make for a nice, quiet place where she could tease Andy while waiting on the repairs to get finished. Assuming it wasn't already locked up, that was. Chairs were up on the tables and half of the lights were off, but otherwise it appeared unoccupied. Looking side to side to make sure no one else was in the hallway, she tested the door. To her surprise, it was unlocked, and she pushed it open and gestured for Andy to follow.

"Got any more surprises for me in here?" Andy peered around the empty room as the door shut behind them.

"Perhaps." She let that word hang in the stifling silence of the library while she looked for a suitably dark and hidden corner. "Sorry I didn't wear any panties for you to cum in."

Denby could feel his head snap around at her words, even though she had already walked past him toward a collection of taller book cases. She smiled, confident she had his complete attention. Just for good measure, she gave her hips an extra bit of wiggle.

"That's okay," he said. "I can think of a couple other good places I could put a load."

Well, he wasn't about to allow himself to be embarrassed by her suggestiveness. This could be fun, she thought, but could just as easily get out of hand.

She led Andy around the book cases into the corner furthest from the library's main entrance. They were almost completely obscured from the rest of the library and no one would be able to see or likely hear them from the door. Good enough.

Denby turned to face Andy and felt a flutter of nerves at his confident posture and the hungry look in his eyes. Perhaps she had pushed things too far. What had she expected to happen? She had wanted to play, to tease, to perhaps get a bit of release without having to wait several hours until the bus issue was resolved. It was all before her, as long as she had the resolve to keep from letting it get too carried away.