Ma'am Loves Rohini's Ripped Abs

Story Info
High school teacher admires Rohini's ripped muscular body.
1.6k words
4.12
15.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mboy69
mboy69
10 Followers

After wrapping up her last class of the day, Lavanya ma'am decided to take a short coffee break. She had tons of notebooks to check, and wanted to finish off the task before going home so she wouldnt have to take these notebooks home. As she was checking, just outside the sports room, she caught sight of a couple of girls staying back for extra classes.

She recognized one of them as Rohini Seth. She had seen her around, and had been told she was pretty good; even better than the boys, at sports.

She was pretty, broad shoulders, good curves, enviable ass, and she was curious to see her muscle tone.

Lavanya had joined gym about 5 months ago, and her results had been rather slow. She had lost weight, but achieved nothing remotely close to muscle tone. Knowing the exhaustive hard work involved, she had developed a newfound admiration for people with muscles.

This girl, Rohini Seth, who was no doubt athletic, would have some muscles for sure.

She decided today, she would go and find out. Lavanya walked to the children. They all wished her. Her eyes scanned Rohini quickly.

"Good afternoon. Extra classes?"

"Yes, we're done. We're going home now." Said one of the students.

"How are you going?" Lavanya asked, not that she cared. All she was thinking about was Rohini's body.

"My parents are picking me up." Said one.

"I'm taking the auto" said another.

"I'll be walking home ma'am." Rohini said.

"Great then. So, can one of you just give me a hand with a few bags, and umm arranging a few files?" Lavanya asked, and before any of them could volunteer, she immediately said, "you look strong," she smiled at Rohini, who smiled back warmly, "sure. Bye guys."

Rohini followed Lavanya ma'am to the staff room. She carried her bags, full of notebooks. Lavanya saw her biceps flex through the shirt. She could see the excellent definition.

"So, Rohini?" She asked, beginning to arrange the files,

"Yes ma'am?"

"You go to the gym a lot?"

"I am training to be a gymnast, actually." Rohini replied.

Lavanya smiled. "Oh, really? That's wonderful!"

"Yeah, so that's my daily dose of workout."

"You...train everyday?"

"4 days a week...about 2 hours." Rohini said, beaming with pride. She knew her hardwork reflected in her body.

Lavanya was amazed. "Well, that would explain it," she said, looking at her body.

"flex your biceps for me." she commanded. the excitement was too much for her. She had to see her biceps fully flexed, with the sleeves rolled up.

Rohini hadn't been expecting a teacher to ask her to flex, so she seemed startled, and then grinned.

"Go ahead, I want you to roll up your sleeves and do it," she said, looking at her arms.

Rohini rolled up the sleeves of both her arms, up to her well-defined shoulders, and then flexed. The peak was amazing. It was solid, quite large for a girl, and looked menacing. The veins in her forearms were emphasized. The cuts were beautiful.

She was buff.

"Shit, that's amazing! Have you...do you...shit!" she found herself at a loss for words. Rohini was rolling down her sleeves.

Rohini's stomach growled just then. "Was that...your stomach?" Lavanya asked, awkwardly. Rohini grinned sheepishly, "I'm sorry, ma'am. I'm just a little hungry. Won't happen again," she said.

Lavanya laughed, "It's okay...Umm, I wish I had something to give you, but I don't." she said.

"It's all right, ma'am. Not a problem, I'll just eat when I get home." Rohini said, and her stomach growled again, this time louder. They both ignored it, until her stomach growled a third time.

"I'm sorry," Rohini hugged her midriff with her left hand, and began arranging her files.

"You must be starved. Didn't you eat at lunch?"

"Yes ma'am, I did. It's just...not been enough," Rohini laughed, "I eat a lot."

"But you are in terrific shape, you look like you diet."

"No ma'am, i just eat the right stuff, and in large quantities. And I train very hard." Rohini said.

Lavanya was interested now. She wanted tips. She was thrilled dieting was not the key. She could eat large quantities, as long as it was the right stuff.

"What do you eat? Typically? Because I go to the gym too, and I want muscles like...yours," she said, suddenly looking a little sheepish, "Umm, I have been going for 5 months, so...I'm a little lost, and you are in amazing shape, honestly." she continued.

Rohini laughed, "Well, I include a lot of carbohydrates in my diet. So, cereal, rotis, rice..." her stomach growled again, "fruits too. I eat a lot of bananas, and apples...and stuff rich in vitamins, like oranges," Rohini was almost salivating. Her stomach felt hollow now. She wished Lavanya ma'am would let her go now. It was almost 4, and all she'd had at recess was an apple.

Lavanya couldn't care less how hungry this girl was. This young girl, fit as a fiddle was giving her the best possible tips. She chose to ignore the growls.

"What all exercises do you do? Typically? I do a lot of cardio...but Im not losing weight as fast as I need to."

Rohini nodded, "Well, you should try weight lifting. Practice doing push ups. Do crunches, I do a lot of crunches."

Crunches=abs=6pack. That was another one of her goals. Then, she was suddenly curious about Rohini's abs. If she did a lot of crunches, she must be really jacked under that uniform.

"Oooh, you have abs?" She asked, with childlike excitement.

Rohini nodded.

"Really, wow! Are you serious?" Lavanya reached out when Rohini wasn't expecting at all, and touched her abdomen. Rohini gently took her hand, and placed it on her midsection, made her feel the ridges, the packs, and the hardness of it astounded Lavanya. "Press," she said, and Lavanya obeyed. Her stomach felt like a rock.

"Damn! Do you have to be home anytime soon? Today is Friday, you know. You wanna grab some lunch with me?" Lavanya asked.

"Oh, no ma'am, you don't have to feed me." Rohini smiled.

THis teacher was really weird,

"Oh come on! I know you're starved. Your stomach is growling like a jungle." She smiled.

"My parents are out in any case, so there's no one to make me any food today, until dinner. So, okay." Rohini replied.

Lavanya: "You're kidding! Your parents havent cooked you lunch?"

Rohini: "No, I was gonna go to my friend's for lunch or something."

Lavnya: "Where are your parents?"

"I think they've gone for a lunch party somewhere." Rohini said, as she followed the teacher out, carrying her bags.

"I'm not gonna lie, I'm dying to see your abs." Lavanya said, looking at Rohini.

"My abs?" Rohini smiled awkwardly. "It feels like a rock. It has got to be ripped." Lavanya said; an obsessive glint in her eyes.

Both Rohini's hands were occupied, and she couldn't put Lavanya's bags down, as the road was muddy.

"Go ahead, ma'am, just undo the buttons."

"Yeah," Lavanya, with the eagerness of a child ripping open a christmas present, began to undo the buttons below her breasts. Rohini's uniform felt damp from her perspiration, and gave off a sharp, wildly pungent odour. A closer look at her throat told her she was sweating. Her neck was pimpled with beads of perspiration. Some of the rivulets rolled down her cleavage. Lavanya had unbuttoned Rohini's shirt around the abdomen area, and couldn't believe her eyes. This was surreal. Beautifully shaped packs, all taut, and neatly arranged in racks. All 6. She felt them. The bead of sweat travelled down her cleavage to the ridge between her abs. She was quiet. She was saying nothing, just allowing Lavanya to explore her body. She breathed heavy, due to the effort of carrying those excruciatingly heavy bags, and the breathing made her abs flex automatically. The packs looked graceful lightening and deepening with her breathing. Magnificent. Her body was perfection.

"I don't know what to say...your body is amazing! Amazing! I have never seen abs up close, and such beautiful abs at that." Lavanya remarked, reluctantly buttoning her shirt. They entered a small shop serving pasta.

"Rohini?" Lavanya ma'am said, as the young girl infront of her had started eating.

"Yes, ma'am?" Rohini asked, chewing.

"Here," Lavanya said, handing her a bottle of perfume. "Why don't you, uhh, try it on." She said, smiling awkwardly.

Rohini reached out for the perfume, and sprayed some of it on herself.

"Keep the bottle," Lavanya said.

Rohini: "Oh, no, ma'am, I couldn't. It looks really expensive, and it's brand new."

"I'll buy another one, Rohini. Just make sure you wear this to school everyday." Lavanya said, "you're athletic, so you're bound to perspire more," she said, looking at the wet patches of sweat stains on Rohini's shoulders, collars, spreading down to her breasts, darker patches around her armpits.

"Thank you," Rohini smiled, and kept the bottle in her bag. She gobbled up her pasta quickly, and was still scraping the ends for more, which told Lavanya she was still hungry. And the quantity that the shop had served was mighty less.

Lavanya: "Want another?"

"Oh, no, no, ma'am. I'm stuffed," Rohini lied.

"Come on, are you, really? You can't fool me. Besides, you gave me diet tips. So, if you tell me now, that that measly bowl of pasta was enough, I'll know you're fibbing," Lavanya laughed. Rohini joined in. "Thanks, ma'am, but I really ought to get going."

"Why? Stay..." Lavanya said, "have some more, child. You're still very hungry." she said.

Rohini: "No, ma'am, I'm really not. Besides, I need to be home soon. But you've been very nice. Thank you for the meal, really. I needed it."

"I know you needed it," Lavanya laughed.

She bade her goodbye, and she walked out.

mboy69
mboy69
10 Followers