Mac the Mechanic

Story Info
Nerdy Mike falls for his mechanic, muscle bear Mac.
19.1k words
4.82
302.5k
592
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,328 Followers

Second Edition ©2013 (Original ©2009 Rob Colton)

# Chapter 1

I looked at my watch as I stood at the elevator bank with my laptop bag. It was only 6:30 PM. That was pretty good. Lately it seemed I've been working later and later.

My name is Mike Andrews. I'm twenty-two years old and this is my first job out of college. I'm a corporate app developer for one of the bigger businesses in our small town. My boss is a complete jerk and seems to always dump the crap jobs on me. I also seem to get more than my fair share of support tickets. Maybe because he doesn't like me. Maybe because I'm the low man on the totem pole. Either way, it sucks.

I let out a tired sigh as I entered the lobby and walked into the parking deck. When I got in my car, I tossed my bag onto the passenger seat. I stuck the key in the ignition and turned it. As soon as the engine started up, it shut off. *Damn*. I tried it again and it did the same thing. *Shit*. The third time it didn't even turn on. *Fuck*!

My car was ten years old. The repairs had been getting more and more expensive. I knew I really should have looked into buying a new one, but it's nice to not have a car payment.

I grabbed my laptop bag and headed back upstairs to my cubicle. I pulled out a phone book and called some local auto shops. The first four places I called were closed. The next one was still open, but their tow truck was out and wouldn't get to me before they closed at 7. Midtown Auto was next on the list. As the phone rang, I prayed they were still open.

"Midtown Auto. Mac speaking," a gruff voice answered.

I explained to Mac what was wrong. He listened patiently before explaining they closed at 7:00. I glanced at my watch. It was now 6:50. After a moment of silence, he sighed and asked where I was. I gave him the directions and told him where my car was.

"Yeah, I know where that it is. It's not too far. I'll be there in 15 minutes."

"Thank you so much. I really appreciate it."

I hung up the phone and grabbed my bag and headed back down to my car. I loosened my tie and popped my top shirt button and leaned against the car and waited. It was hot as hell in the parking deck, but seeing that it was the beginning of July, I wasn't surprised. When I saw the tow truck pull up about ten minutes later, I waved him down.

A tall, well-built man got out of the truck and walked over to me. He was slightly older than me, perhaps mid to late twenties or so. He must have been at least 6'4", maybe 6'5". He had short dark auburn brown hair and a full biker-style horseshoe mustache. He was wearing dark blue coveralls with the Midtown Auto patch on the left breast and the other had a rectangular name patch that had "Mac" embroidered on it. His coveralls showed off a body built like a superhero: broad shoulders and narrow waist.

As he moved closer, I saw he had beautiful deep blue eyes.

He pulled off his right glove and held his hand out to me.

"I'm Mac," he said in a deep, gruff voice.

"Mike," I said as I shook his hand.

I noted as he held out his hand to me, his sleeve rode up and I could see his exposed arm was fully covered in tattoos. As I held his hand, a warmness spread up my arm, into my body and down to my groin. My pulse quickened and I instantly grew nervous. I didn't know this guy. If he thought I was coming on to him, he could easily beat my ass.

"Thanks for coming out," I said again after I let go of his hand and cleared my throat.

"No problem," he answered quickly, as if it was an automatic response.

He looked me up and down, looked me in the eye for a second, then turned to get my car on the tow truck.

I moved out of his way and watched him. I wondered if that look meant he was checking me out. Not that I was interested, of course. I liked jocks; clean cut guys. Of course, that didn't mean they were necessarily interested in me. I was a short, lean guy at only 5'8" tall. I had short black hair and brown eyes and wore glasses. I was a computer programmer. Everything about me screamed 'nerd'.

I had been a total virgin until my second year of college. A senior who was the assistant director of my residence hall seduced me after we came back from winter break. Because of my parents's vacation schedule, I had come back a couple of days earlier than the rest of the students. That "relationship" consisted of us meeting in secret for oral sex and it ended at the end of the year when he graduated.

I had two brief flings my junior year that didn't go beyond me blowing them a couple of times. It was in my senior year I had a disastrous encounter at a frat party. I lost my virginity that night and I hadn't been with anyone since.

"Ready?" Mac asked, interrupting my thoughts.

I looked up and saw he had loaded the truck and was ready to go.

"Oh. Yeah," I said, picking up my computer bag.

Mac opened the passenger door of the truck for me and I climbed in. He shut the door when I got settled and moved around the front of the truck to pull himself into the driver's seat.

"You been having problems with your car lately?" Mac asked as he pulled out of the parking lot and headed to the shop.

"It's been okay, I guess. Until today."

"I'm pretty sure I know what the problem is. It shouldn't be too expensive."

"Thanks. That's a relief."

"So you work at GCI? What do you do there?" he asked after a few moments of silence.

"Um, I'm a developer."

"Like computer apps?"

"Yeah."

"Smart *and* cute. Nice."

I smiled nervously and blushed at his compliment. I adjusted my glasses and tried to look forward. Mac glanced over at me and chuckled to himself.

When we pulled into the shop, Mac pulled the truck around to the garage bays. He stopped the truck and signaled me to get out. I waited for Mac to unload my car and he easily maneuvered it and got it inside the garage bay. He popped the hood and looked at it for a few seconds.

"You need a new serpentine belt. Let me check your computer as well."

"Okay."

"So how do you like working at GCI?" Mac asked as he pulled out and hooked up a small machine to my car.

"It's okay."

"We get a bit of business from you guys over there. This big guy — loud, bad hair like Donald Trump — was just in last week," Mac chuckled.

"Yeah... That's my boss."

"Your boss is kind of an asshole."

"You don't have to tell me. I spend every weekday with him."

We both laughed a bit. Mac read the codes from the reader. "No problems here. I can do the belt for 75 bucks, plus 25 for the tow."

I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't expect it to be that cheap.

"Okay."

"It's a fairly quick job on this model, but I'm pretty sure I'm out of stock on that belt. Let me check."

Mac disappeared in the back and returned few minutes later.

"I have 'em in tomorrow morning's shipment. I'll have it ready for you by the end of the day."

"Okay. That sounds really great. And thank you again for coming out. I know you closed an hour ago, and I really do appreciate it."

"It's no problem. You know Mike, you don't seem as stuffy as the other guys you work with."

"Thanks, I guess," I said with a smile. "Um, do you have a phone book I could borrow? I need to call a cab."

"I can drop you off at home. Where do you live?"

"Oh, no, that's okay. I don't want to trouble you any more than I already have."

"If it was trouble, I wouldn't have offered."

"Well... okay, I guess. I live in the apartments near Grant and 8th."

"That's not too far. Let me wash up real quick and we can head out."

Mac walked into the employee bathroom and came out a few minutes later wiping his hands on a towel. His face and hands were nice and clean. He walked to the office in the back, which had glass windows that overlooked the garage. I watched as he unzipped and pulled off his coveralls. Underneath he was wearing jeans and a white wife-beater tank top. Every inch of both of his arms were fully covered in tattoos. His arms were big and beefy as was his chest. I could see curly auburn hair peeking over the top of the tank top. Man, he had a great body. He grabbed a blue button down shirt off the back of the door and hung up the coveralls. His eyes caught mine and I quickly looked away. He pulled out his keys and shut the office door behind him.

"Ready?" he asked as he slipped the shirt on over his tank top. He left it unbuttoned.

I nodded and he locked up and turned on the alarm. We walked around to the back of the building. My eyes widened as we walked towards an enormous white Ford F150 4x4 pickup truck raised with a suspension lift. The door had a magnetic sign advertising Midtown Auto with his name, the address and phone number.

"Wow," I said with wonder. "Your truck is huge."

Mac chuckled. "Yeah. We install a lot of lift kits here. It's good for advertising. Plus, I'm a big guy. I need lots of room."

I smiled and climbed up into the passenger seat of the pickup truck. He started the truck and it rumbled as we pulled out of the parking lot. I was looking out the window thinking about how different it was to be so high up compared to my little car.

"Fuck, I'm starving," he said. "I was gonna grab a pizza and a beer for dinner. You wanna join me?" Mac asked.

I was really hungry. It wouldn't hurt to eat dinner with him. It'd give me an opportunity to thank him for helping me out even after the shop closed.

"Uh, well, sure. Why not?"

Mac turned and we headed over to Vinny's. We were seated in a booth and Mac ordered a mug of beer and I got a Coke. We compared what toppings we liked and ended up ordering a large Hawaiian pizza. That was my favorite, and I was surprised that it was also Mac's favorite. Most people I know really don't like the pineapple on pizza.

"I saw on your truck door that your name is Mac MacDonald. Is that really your name?" I asked.

"It's really Andrew MacDonald. My family calls me Andy. Everyone else calls me Mac."

"Ah."

Mac was really easy to talk to. He looked like a rough and scary guy, but he was actually really nice. He had a good sense of humor and made me laugh. I could also tell he was really smart. I felt a little guilty about pre-judging him based on his looks. We even talked about that a bit. He said most people looked at him and thought he did drugs or was a pothead. He said he'd never done drugs of any kind, but admitted to a weakness for cigars and scotch, plus the occasional beer with dinner.

He was telling me about my boss coming in last week and being a total asshole. I laughed throughout his story. He had me practically in tears. When he was done telling the story, he had a slight smirk on his face and he was staring into my eyes. He licked his bottom lip and then took a drink of his beer.

I felt my dick plump up and I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

We talked about the shop and how much he loved owning his own business, and how fulfilling it was since working on cars, trucks and motorcycles was something he loved. I told him how impressed I was since he was so young. I learned he was 26, four years older than me, and both of us had May birthdays.

I complained about my job and how miserable my boss made me.

"It's a shame you're not doing something you love."

"Well, I love being a developer... solving problems and being creative. It's just all the other stuff... the office politics, my boss. But it pays the bills."

"Speaking of, why are you driving that clunker? I'd think you could afford a better car."

"Yeah, I suppose. It's nice not having a car payment, though. It's allowed me to save quite a bit of money. Plus, I hate car salesmen. I feel like they're taking advantage of me and I'm getting cheated."

"You need someone who knows about cars to go with you. If you ever need a hand, let me know. I'll help you out."

"Really? You'd do that?"

"Sure. Why not?"

"I'd think you'd want me to keep my old car so you can keep fixing it," I said with a smile.

Mac shrugged. "I don't own that kind of shop."

"Oh, I didn't mean to imply that you cheat your customers or anything like that."

"I didn't think you did, Mike. But if your car keeps you coming back to my shop, I sure wouldn't mind that."

I blushed a bit at his obvious flirting and gave him a bashful smile.

When we were finished eating and the conversation died down, I wanted to pick up the bill, but he would not hear it, and we ended up splitting it. When Mac pulled into my apartment complex, I directed him to my building and he parked the truck in front.

"Thanks for the ride, Mac," I told him. "And for dinner."

"No problem, Mike. I had a good time tonight. Thanks for keeping me company. I'll call you tomorrow when your car is ready."

"Thanks, Mac."

I shook Mac's hand and he held onto it for a couple seconds longer than a handshake. He smiled at me and I climbed out of the truck and headed inside.

As I lay in bed, I tossed and turned trying to get to sleep. I kept seeing Mac's shirtless body in my head and my penis was throbbing. I sighed and laid flat on my back. I slipped my underwear off and grabbed a hold of my dick. I wasn't hung very big or thick. Five inches was being generous. I gripped it and quickly jerked it and spurted my load onto my chest and stomach. I cleaned up with my briefs and finally was able to fall asleep.

# Chapter 2

When I got up the next morning, I planned on taking the bus to work, but I was running late, so I took a cab. At least it was Friday. If I could get through the day without my boss dumping extra crap on my desk, I could maybe get out on time for once.

That afternoon Mac called and said my car was ready. I told him I'd be over as soon as I got out of work.

He called back around 5:15 and offered to bring the car by. I agreed since I would be pushing to get there before closing time. At 5:30, I went downstairs and met Mac in the parking garage. He was driving my car and one of his employees followed in a pickup truck. After he parked in an empty spot, he climbed out and shook my hand. I gave Mac the $100 in cash and he wrote out a receipt.

"No tie today?" he asked as he handed me the receipt and my keys.

I looked at him with confusion for a second before I figured out what he was asking. Today I was wearing a short-sleeve button down shirt instead of my usual long sleeve shirt and tie.

"Oh, it's 'casual Friday'," I said.

Mac nodded. He looked uncomfortable for a second, shifting from one foot to the other. "So, you got any plans for tonight?"

My mouth went dry. He was asking me out. "No, not really."

"You maybe wanna grab dinner?"

"Sure," I said without hesitating.

I reminded Mac where I lived and gave him the apartment number. He said he'd pick me up around 7:30. He got in the idling truck and waved as they pulled out of the parking deck.

After returning to my desk, I figured that I wouldn't get anything else done. I shut my PC down and packed up for the night.

I drove home and took a quick nap on the couch. I wanted to be fresh and alert for Mac. When I woke, I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I changed into jeans and a white Polo shirt and pulled on a pair of Chucks.

When Mac knocked on the door, I took a deep breath and opened the door to let the man in. He was wearing a fresh change of clothes, looking very handsome. He wore faded but clean blue jeans and black biker boots, a clean white tank top with an unbuttoned short sleeve shirt over it.

As he walked in, I caught his scent, an intoxicating combination of cologne and his natural smell. He looked me up and down and smiled and nodded approvingly, causing me to blush slightly. I showed him around my tiny one bedroom apartment which took about a minute.

Mac drove us to one of his favorite restaurants. Dinner was great and Mac's company was even better. I wouldn't have given Mac a second glance before this week, but sitting across from him tonight, I found myself very much attracted to him. He was everything I liked in a guy. He was smart and funny, tall and muscular. He was good looking, but when he smiled or laughed, God was he ever handsome.

As we talked, I couldn't help but stare at his mouth... nice straight white teeth, wet lips, framed with that horseshoe mustache. When I first saw him, I thought it looked outdated like something from a 70's porn video, but it really did fit his style and I found it really sexy. He owned his own shop and seemed to be doing very well and he loved it. What wasn't to like about the man?

From the looks he gave me throughout dinner, it seemed like he was attracted to me as well. But I wasn't sure if he really liked *me* or just wanted to get laid. I was obviously hoping that he was interested in more than just sex.

After dinner, we walked down to a coffee shop down on the corner and continued to talk for a while longer while sipping coffee. When Mac finally drove me home, he parked in front of my apartment building and turned off the truck. I didn't want the night to be over.

"I had a really good time tonight, Mac," I said quietly.

"Me too, Mike."

I looked at Mac and he looked at me. I smiled nervously and undid my seat belt to get out of the truck. Then Mac put his hand on the back of my neck and leaned into me. He lightly brushed my lips with his. I pushed into him and kissed back. It was long, sensual, open mouthed kissing. It was an amazing.

My body was warm with pleasure and my dick throbbed inside my underwear. When Mac pulled away, I sighed and opened my eyes to see him staring me in the eyes.

"Can I come up?" he whispered hoarsely.

I nodded. Mac grabbed a backpack from the backseat. We got out of the truck and he followed me up to my apartment. As soon we were in the door, he tossed his bag on the couch, bolted the door shut and grabbed me. Pushing me against the closed door, he kissed me hard. When I felt his tongue flick across my lips, I opened my mouth and allowed it entry. I moaned softly as our tongues touched and slid along each other.

I was panting when we finally broke the kiss.

"Fuck, Mike," he whispered. "You're a great kisser. And so fucking cute."

I couldn't help the blush that crept up my cheeks. "Thanks.... Do you really think I'm cute?"

I wasn't fishing for compliments, but I was well aware of how nerdy I looked.

"Hell, yeah. You're fucking adorable. I just love a smart little dude in glasses."

"Wow. No one's ever said anything like that to me before."

"Really? I can't believe that."

I just shrugged. "I can't believe you want me... You've got a really hot body... Plus you're smart and funny. I like that."

Mac smiled. "Thanks, Mike."

I kicked off my shoes and left them by the door. Mac bent down and took off his boots and set them down next to my shoes.

Taking Mac's hand, I led him to my bedroom. I pushed the door closed and Mac turned on the lamp on the nightstand.

"I want to see you," he whispered.

His hands moved under my shirt and he pulled the shirt tails out. He unbuttoned my shirt, dropping it onto the floor. After he pulled my undershirt off, he then unbuttoned my khakis and pushed them down, leaving me standing there in my socks and a pair of black briefs.

"Nice," he whispered as he ran his hands up and down my body.

I stepped out of my pants and kicked them to the side. It was my turn to undress him.

I slid his shirt off his shoulders and tossed it onto the pile of clothes. I pulled up his tank top undershirt and he bent slightly so I could pull it over his head. Looking into his eyes, I unbuckled his leather belt and unzipped his Levis. I grabbed the waist of his jeans and pushed them down. The weight of his belt dropped them the rest of the way, until they pooled around his ankles. I knelt down and helped him step out of his jeans and then lifted each foot to pull his socks off.

I stood up and let my roam his nearly naked body. "Oh, wow..."

robcub32
robcub32
4,328 Followers