Macallan Promises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Small pillow," I grumbled.

"True, but a good one all the same."

"Very funny." I stroked her head.

"Wasn't jokin'. And keep petting please." She arched her neck to push her head into my hand like a needy cat.

I ran my fingers Tabby's silky, perfect hair and watched as Gina and Jen Tilly traded lusty, hungry looks on screen. It made my heart beat faster and, with her ear to my chest, Tabitha must have heard my pulse quicken.

"Heh, admit it, sis, this is hot. You don't have to be gay to say this is hot."

"Fine. It's hot. Happy?"

"Very. Phase one is complete," she chuckled darkly. "You'll be a raging lesbo by summer. I can't wait to tell Dad."

I laughed, hard, and Tabitha's head bounced on my chest. I was still laughing when she asked her quiet question out of the blue, "Didn't you ever want to?"

She'd lost me completely. "Want to what?"

"Touch me? You know, when you do the time-thingie?"

The bottom of my stomach dropped away. "Jesus, Tabitha."

I tried to sit up but she pressed her head harder into my chest and she squeezed my hand, the one she still held beneath the blankets.

"It's okay, sis..." she said quietly still looking at the TV, "...tell me. And no fibbing. I'll know. You're a terrible liar."

"Pfffh, I'm a lawyer. I'm an excellent liar."

"No, Molly, no you're not. Not to me anyway. Not as good as you think." When her head turned over slowly to look up at me she was very close. Her eyes were wide and glittering in the firelight. Flecks of gold danced against deep dark green. "And don't change the subject, Molly."

She licked her lips and my heart skipped several beats at her closeness, the dim light, the combined warmth of her and the fire, and the forbidden girlie romance unfolding on the screen.

"Tabitha, I..."

"I would have," she interrupted gently, "Wanted to. Touch you, I mean. And I don't mind if you do." She nibbled her lip uncertainly and tugged our joined hands to her belly, stroking herself, "And if you ever want to..."

I jerked my hand away from hers and her pretty eyes hardened around their edges, her lips shrinking to a straight line.

She sighed. "You know what Molly? You're making this kind of hard."

She slid upwards, closer, and her eyes were locked on my mouth. I could feel her breath on my face. Everything in me, every bone, every muscle, and every sinew screamed, "no fair." I honestly wanted to cry. Her. Here. Like this. It was too much. My desire for my own sister, my own flesh and blood, rose up like a tidal wave and loomed over me.

Like a coward, I closed my eyes and listened for the old rope, praying for an escape. I heard only perfectly smooth sliding. There were no little knots. No threads. Nothing for me to hold. Nothing to tease apart. It meant there was no escape there either. Not without daring to grip the whole rope. And that was forbidden.

I had no refuge left.

"What are you doing Tabs?" I whimpered, barely daring to open my eyes again.

"Being brave. For you." She brushed her nose against mine and a thrill shot through me.

I didn't think it was possible, but her eyes glittered even more. She smiled as she closed the last half inch between us. That's when Tabitha's lips, my own sister's lips, pressed softly into mine.

Sweet Brighde. I was undone. All the resisting. All the self-hatred. All the secret wants heaped high around me and mortared fast with my taboo urges. It all fell with one damn touch of my sister's perfect lips.

Tabby's kiss was sweet and warm and tender. I groaned weakly into her mouth and the sound encouraged her; she worked her lips into mine more eagerly. My sister was an outstanding kisser. I had no clue where my lips ended and hers started. It was everything I'd ever hoped for.

Her lips closed carefully around my lower one and pulled softly, playfully. It made me groan again, this time from somewhere very deep in my chest. It seemed like forever came and went before my beautiful sister backed her head away slowly and fixed her very green eyes on me again. They were smoky, sultry slits.

"See now, smartypants?" Her voice was huskier than I'd ever heard it and she had a way of making 'smartypants' sound suspiciously like 'dumbass.'

I swallowed. "Yeah."

"Okay, you and me? We're both going to quit fighting this... this thing that's been killing you for years... killing us..."

"How did you..."

"I'm your sister, Molly. Did you really think you could hide how you felt from me? I used to think it was just my body... that you just kind of lusted after what happened to me at puberty."

"Don't be silly, I don't care how—"

"It's okay," she cut me off yet again, "I understand it's not just physical. But you know what? Even back then, when I thought it was just a body thing? I was really flattered. I never said anything because I didn't want to embarrass you. I figured you'd just kind of get over it with time, lose interest eventually."

She paused and searched my face. "But you haven't have you?"

I barely shook my head.

"Good because," she glanced away uncomfortably and when she looked back, her eyes were soft and honest, "because neither have I. I want you too, Molly. And I'm getting tired of playing games. I'm tired of waiting for you to come find me when I'm masturbating. Tired of hinting. Of flirting. Of stealing snuggles and begging for you to touch me. Mostly, I'm just tired of not being with you the way I want. The way we both want."

She drew in a long slow breath. "I'm going to say this out loud because you won't. You look a little out of it too so I'll even use really small words," she smiled and paused to kiss my nose then nipped at its rounded tip and pulled back to look at me tenderly.

"I am in love with you, Molly Macallan of clan Macallan. And I don't think it's just in the little sister way. It feels like the big and romantic and hot and sweaty way. Do you understand?"

My mouth had gone bone-dry so my answer came out as a hoarse whisper, "Yeah."

"Good girl," she smiled again, "now, kiss me like a grown-up. That junior high school smooch was nice but... well... we're both adults now. C'mon sis, how about you start with just a little tongue for your little sister?"

"Jesus, you're kinda sick," I choked out an amazed giggle.

"Uh uh, I'm naughty. And trust me, there's a difference. For the love of Brighde, why on earth do you think I've been kissing girls for the past several years? I was practicing, dummy. For you."

Ooh, that did it. "Quit taking Her name in vain, you little..." I cupped the back of her head and mashed my lips into hers. I drove my tongue into her mouth and twisted it around hers hungrily. She tasted like red wine and pizza with a hint of cinnamon TicTac. Perfect. I'd never had anything so delicious.

Tabby's lips pulled into a bigger smile as we kissed, obviously happy that she was getting what she wanted -- what we both wanted. She let me have my fun for awhile, exploring her willing little mouth, teasing me with quick strokes of her incredibly talented tongue that resonated between my legs. Then her tongue spun and wrapped itself almost completely around mine so limberly and so expertly that I half-coughed and my eyes went wide in surprise. Her eyes were open too and looked very amused.

My sister's tongue was... was long. Insanely long. She flicked at the sensitive roof of my mouth and I mewled in amazement.

"Surprised?" she asked, pulling away. "I had my tongue nicked when I got my belly button pierced. You'll appreciate it more later. There are advantages to having a naughty kid sister. You'll see. In fact, I promise."

"Promise, huh?"

"Yep, promise," she rolled off my chest and rummaged around under the blankets.

"Where are you going?"

"Just takin' off my pajama bottoms," she explained, "it'll be easier to touch myself without clothes in the way. And you're going to help."

"Help you... uh... masturbate?"

"Why not? It's not a bad place to start you out on the girlie stuff. A little less intimidating than me just sitting myself down on your face, right?"

"True," I admitted, although the face-sitting thing sounded kind of appealing already.

"So c'mere," she gathered her long blonde hair and pulled it up above her head, "kiss me some more while I fiddle. I'm pretty worked up from the movie and cuddling with you. I bet I can cum a couple times. Ever catch me cumming?"

"No," I admitted.

"Good, now's your chance then."

She didn't have to ask twice. I scooted over and pressed my nose into her ear. It felt a little silly, like sneaky under-blanket sex with a high school boyfriend. "So... like this?"

"Mmmhmm." Tabby spread her legs a little and one pressed against me. Her hands slid down under the blanket and her right shoulder was soon rolling gently as she pleasured herself. Being this close to my sister while she actively masturbated had my heart racing. I'd caught her in the act many times before but this was way better.

Of course, I was so wrapped up in watching her that I forgot what I was supposed to do.

"What're you waiting for?" my sister whispered looking from my eyes to my mouth, "start kissing, Molly."

"Oops, sorry," but I ducked her lips and started planting small smooches on her neck instead, little pecks that made her sigh. Her skin was soft and warm. It was also that sweet and slightly tart flavor that I'd never been able to forget.

"Oooh, yeah, that's nice," she cooed as my kisses stretched longer. I tried a few licks next, savoring the texture of her skin too, right down to the tiny delicate hairs ticking my tongue

"Uh huh, even better, Molly," Tabby let out a long sigh from between pursed lips and her hand moved a little faster.

Her compliments made me bolder and I tried a few nips at her neck, pulling her delicate flesh into my mouth and rolling it carefully between my teeth. Some absurd part of me begged me to bite, to chew on my sister, really chew, as if that might finally satisfy my impossible hunger for her.

As I nibbled at Tabby's neck, I grew bolder still and slid a hand down to her stomach. The muscles there were twisting and shifting and it was fun to feel them move as she pleasured herself. I ran my fingers back and forth over her belly gently. I'd tickled her there thousands of times before, but I'd never stroked her. Not sexually. Not like now. Without realizing it, I started playing at the bottom edge of her pajama top.

"Go ahead and push it up Molly," Tabby whispered breathlessly, "or just go under. Don't care. I want your hands on me."

I nodded into her neck and wriggled my hand under her top. I counted three slender ribs before my searching fingers hit the underside of her nearer breast. I traced along its full, sweeping curve where it met her chest.

Tabby panted softly at the contact. "Nipple," she whimpered.

"Nope, that's not your nipple," I teased, cradling the rounded underside of her boob, feeling its firm weight and its tight, smooth skin.

"Not funny," my sister snorted.

"C'mon, it was a little funny. Sooo... rub it? Your nipple?" I asked softly just as my fingers made contact with the small, tightly puckered flesh of her aerola. Her breasts were gigantic compared to mine but her nipples were a good deal smaller. Interesting. I traced tiny circles around it.

She groaned and shook her head dazedly, "Pinch it now. Gently."

I did as she asked, catching her puffy nubbin between my first two fingers and rolling it carefully.

Tabby shuddered, "...other one?"

"Your other nipple?"

"Uh uh, your other hand. Get it down here. With mine."

It took some twisting, but my left arm made its way down between us.

"Here, sis," her hand found mine beneath the blanket and pulled it over her hip. "Right here."

We passed quickly over her soft, sparse tuft of hair. I barely got myself oriented between her legs before she was pressing one of my fingertips between her small, puffy lips and centering it at her entrance.

"In," she pleaded softly.

I did as she asked, swirling around her slick little hole a few times then pressed a tiny bit into her.

"Ooooooh," she let a long groan as my fingertip parted her insides, sinking slightly into the oily heat of her pussy. She went back to touching herself, twirling slowly at her clit with one hand while holding her lips open for me with the other.

"Oh Molly," she whimpered, "you don't know how many times I've thought about this. Exactly this. You kissing me. Touching me. You're about to make me very, very happy."

"Ditto," I kissed and nuzzled happily at her neck, more interested in the taste and smell of her warm skin than talking.

I kept nibbling at her and tinkering with her insides, giddily pressing in and out of her hot tunnel a little more each time, feeling it's slick, swollen heat, learning every inch of another girl for the first time. Her jilling hand started brushing mine as she rubbed at herself more and more quickly.

I smiled when Tabby bore down on my finger with some very skilled love muscles.

"Talented, kiddo," I complimented her quietly.

She giggled and squeezed me again even harder, "Practice."

I should have figured my sister would have a talented cooter. Which made me remember that I had talents too.

In fact, a unique talent.

In the almost total quiet of our gentle sex play, it wasn't too hard to listen the way I needed to as Tabitha and I worked together slowly to make her cum. She wasn't rushing and neither was I. We were both enjoying our shared fantasy made real.

Our patience soon paid off in another way: a large and easy knot wandered by in the rope of time so I leisurely grabbed it and tugged. Time in the apartment did what it does for me. It jerked to a stop, held tight by the silken threads in my head.

It sounds kind of funny now, but I only then realized that I was kind of unsure what to do next. I'd never had sex with a girl before much less while she was stuck between moments.

For guys, it was kind of simple. In fact, I had done it plenty with a boyfriend I dated through a good part of college. He was a chronic premature ejaculator which was a shame really, he was a nice guy and very well-equipped. Lucky for him, I was probably the only girl on campus he could satisfy. As soon as I got him hard, I'd just stop time and take my pleasure. I used him gleefully, like a life-size sex toy, for as long as I needed.

Of course, all of the sensations of my sucking mouth or enthusiastic fucking would catch up with him as soon as time restarted. For him, it was presto, instant orgasm. He just kind of figured it was his usual premature ejaculation. Silly boy.

I kept touching my now-motionless sister while I pondered, lightly rolling her nipple with one hand and teasing her slick, hot folds with the other. What would this be like for a girl when time restarted?

Well, Tabby and I were going to find out together.

I eased my finger from my little sister long enough to nudge her hands away to make more room for mine, then cupped her completely. Her warm, barely-furred mound was a tiny bulge that fit perfectly in my palm. I traced my fingertips over her slick, delicate lips and reveled in the sheer taboo of it. Tabitha was my sister, my own family, almost my only family. And yet here we were.

Lost in the newness of it, I kept circling around Tabitha's pebble-like clitoris over and over. I dipped down into her opening for more of her abundant juice. I started to enjoy the simple repetition, rubbing and dipping. After awhile, I spiraled down onto her clit directly and began to seriously masturbate my gorgeous baby sister. I sucked sloppily on her shoulder as I did it, pausing only to rewet my fingers with her juices when they became tacky.

I'd fantasized about doing this to her for so long that it barely seemed real, like living a dream. I only stopped jilling her when the silky threads that I'd so rudely dislodged started doing more than tugging, they were pulling desperately, pleading and begging to be set free.

How long had it been? I let go of the threads in my head, figuring Tabby would have to cum after all that touching.

The first clue that time had restarted itself was my sister shuddering on the floor next to me. In moments, Tabby's shuddering became thrashing. I scooted away to give her room.

"Muuuaaaa... fu... fu... aaah!" she whimpered and her legs fell wide open beneath the blanket. "Huh huh, Molly... I..." Both of her hands flew down to clutch herself as she exploded, jerking and moaning with her orgasm.

She barely had enough time to gasp for breath twice before she started shaking again. A second orgasm swept through her. A bigger one.

"Ah huh ah... sis, holy... ahhhh!" She shook harder and her hips flew up off the rug, arching her back into the air. I watched the muscles in her neck strain. Tabby's beautiful green eyes stared at me, wide, unblinking, helpless and amazed. She collapsed back down onto the floor when that cum was over, panting.

That's when the third, last, and largest orgasm crashed down on her.

"Mu.. Molly... what the?... jesus... aaaaah!" my little sister's entire body trembled as it peaked insanely. She rolled onto her side, facing me, and curled into a ball as her body rocked in giant spasms. She was grinning crazily now, her face twisting in ecstasy, her small hands coming up higher beneath the blanket to knead at her own tits greedily. Her hips even wriggled a little dance on the floor as she flailed through her final orgasmic twitches.

"Wuh wuh, holy.... crap," she whimpered, quivering next to me, when it was finally over and she lay limp and panting, loose blonde hair covering half her face.

I reached over to brush it off her cheek. "You okay, Tabs? I guess I may have, uh, overdone it."

"Are you kidding?" she gulped and half-smiled, "That was... that was incredible. Do it again. Wait! Maybe give me like an hour to recover first. Or a week," she giggled dizzily.

"Still, I could have warned you. Sorry," I scooted closer again and kissed her temple, "for guys, it was always a one-and-done thing. It didn't occur to me that a girl would just keep cumming."

"I didn't even think that was possible," she blinked several times and pressed herself against me. "Let me just catch my breath for a few minutes?" Tabby threw a limp arm and leg over me and cuddled in. Her skin was hot and slick with sweat.

Just a few minutes later, my kid sister fell asleep on me, mouth hanging open and everything. She even drooled on me a little bit. It was very sweet.

"I love you, mouth breather," I murmured and pecked her on the top of her sleeping head then picked up the forgotten DVD remote and started up the movie again.

When it was over about an hour later, I nudged Tabby, "Have a nice nap?"

"Yeah," she stirred sleepily, "and now I'm all rested up for bed."

"Rested for bed?" I chuckled.

She nodded and smiled as she rose to her feet, letting the blanket slide away without a hint of shyness. She was completely naked and it made me gulp. The first time I saw Tabitha nude in years was in my den by firelight.

She looked very much like an image snatched from some demented teenage boy's wildest sexual fantasy: sleek, tanned legs, curvy hips with a miniature bikini tan line, round and closely set breasts with perfectly centered little light pink nipples, wild blonde hair, and bright emerald eyes. She turned to face me completely and it brought her lightly furred little blonde mound into view too. There were a few stray droplets of girl juice in it that glistened in the firelight.

She caught me looking. "I'm usually smooth," she fluffed her little patch with a few fingers and half-smiled. "But in my defense, I've been camping in the desert for a couple of months."