Macie's Revenge

Story Info
Macie took on her captors and dealt her own sense of justice.
2k words
4.15
16.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TRIAX
TRIAX
34 Followers

Macie's Revenge, the Tale of Poison-Ivy

Macie woke up naked, full of dried up cum all over her body and released from her bounds. Inside of the room of her confinement there is a bathroom complete with some soap and shower. Last night before she drifted to sleep she has overhead her captors talking of keeping her alive as their sex toy, enraged she just sighs at the recollection. She walked towards the shower, turned on the water, and started to clean herself from the filth of her three captors. Her eyes observed the window and have calculated that there are five guards plus her three captors. She smirked at what they have done to her. Macie grew up as a tough girl, few dated her, fewer ever kissed her, and only one had sex with her. The experienced she had is so degrading that the hatred in her hurt burns with the action of vengeance and revenge. Macie knew that for that to succeed, she has to wait for the right time.

Wait 'till Colonel Marc and the rest of the Rim-Cats come you fuckers!

She thought to herself, her hands scrubbing the dried up cum off of her beautiful body. As she finished and dried up with a towel, she found a set of green military style trousers, and green t-shirt that barely fits her. Macie's large breast bulges out from the outfit, even from afar one can marvel at her beautiful fit, petite, and large breasted body with admiration, want, and even lust. Finding the right size of sneakers and a pair of socks, she wore them and walked out of the shower. As if on cue a guard opened the locked door of her confine and walked in.

"On the fall and face it," the guard demanded.

She sighs and obeyed noticing the wanting eyes of the guard, he might have as well heard her moan and screamed last night, a bulging bump protruded from the guard's pants. Macie knew what the man is up to, he wanted to taste her too. As she reached the wall and the window in front of her she sensed the man moving towards her.

"Now it is you and me who are going to have fun today," said the guard.

Suddenly there was an explosion that rocked the whole compound, she looked out of the window and found a Puma CFV rolling through the perimeter fence the 30mm cannon blazing. From the explosion itself she knew that the Puma is using a HE (High Explosive) round instead of the regular SABOT anti-tank rounds. Behind the cavalry fighting vehicle followed two Boxer APCs their 50 caliber machineguns and 40mm automatic grenade launcher spewing fire throughout the compound.

"The hell," the guard muttered clutching his Scorpion 9mm submachine-gun.

This guard is pissed off since he will not be able to taste Macie's beautiful body, then again the female mercenary have other things in mind. She elbowed the guard's face and bloodied his nose, she turned around and jump kicked the man's throat, breaking his neck, and killing him on the spot.

"Hell with you pig," she recovered the submachine-gun. Three spare 30 round magazines, and spat at the corpse.

Macie stealthily exited her confinement and sweep her weapon left and right. Finding an open room she rushed through the door finding two shocked guards. She sprayed the immediate area with her submachine-gun, spitting all the 30 rounds at the two guards. Both men fell dead on the grown as blood oozed off their body and to the floor. She walked by the dead guards and fetched six more magazines for her weapon as she ejected the spent magazine and slaps a new one into place. Looking around the room she saw something that she recognizes, walking towards the item, she gasp in disbelief to find the tranquilizer pistol. Macie retrieved it and grabs a handful of tranquilizer darts shoving it into her pocket.

Finally I will turn the tables on those bastards that did this to me.

Again she exited the room and made her way towards the corridor, two guards appeared, aiming her Scorpion submachine-gun she let out few controlled burst. The first guard caught the burst throughout his chest and head, while the second guard hides himself in the corner. Macie kneeled and aimed waiting for the guard to show himself, her patience is rewarded as the man's head pops out of cover. Her finger squeezed the trigger and six rounds ruptured through the guards head. His body drops to the floor, his head a bloody mesh of blood, brain fragments, bones, and flesh. She smirked and moved on aiming to get out of the building. A familiar voice stopped her from running and she hides, as she peeked her head to see who it was, she smiled that the Arab man named Abdul finally showed himself calling on the guards she just killed. Macie aimed the tranquilizer pistol and shot the man through the neck with the paralyzing dart. Her mind race as she wanted to extract vengeance from this insurgent, she dragged his big body to the torture chamber and bounded his limbs. Then she exited the room with an evil smile on her face.

One man down and two more to go.

She thought to herself as she hunted for the other two men responsible for her degrading humiliation. Macie found them huddled in a corner, afraid that the two Boxer APCs just disembarked their load of two six-man teams. Her hands skillfully loaded a dart into the pistol's chamber, aimed and fired hitting the mark on the Caucasian man's back. Swiftly she reloaded the pistol and fired another tranquilizer dart that found their mark onto the African's chest. The two ex-captors fell to the floor unconscious, again with determination she dragged their unconscious bodies one by one into the torture chamber. There she bounded them and got out of the compound as it is cleared by her fellow Rim-Cats.

"Macie, there you are," Major Ken called out to her leading a six-man team.

"Major I am so glad to see you," she shouted with joy hugging the commander of the H.Q. battalion and its contingent.

"Colonel Marc and the rest of us were worried about you. It is fortunate that Abner and his ways gathered the right information here," he said to her dismissing the torturing methods of Major Abner Espinosa especially to female enemy personnel.

"I am glad you're here sir," she said with gladness in her voice.

"Come let's get out of this place."

"Not yet sir, I have something to do first."

He raised an eyebrow to her and saw the horrors in her eyes along with the burning hatred deep inside them.

"Fine, do it quick and neither of us will say a word of what happens here."

Macie walked away from Major Kenshiro "Shaider" Dima'uga and climbed in a Boxer APC. There she retrieved an ammo box loaded with C-4 plastic explosives and 3 detonators. The rest of the Rim-Cats didn't pay attention of what she is about to do and let her be as Poison-Ivy entered the building again and into the torture chamber.

"Wake up bastards," she called out at the three bounded insurgents.

"What the hell is going on," shouted the Arab named Abdul.

"You got the hell part right," she corrected her as she walked towards their naked bodies.

While the trio is unconscious she stripped them and molded the C-4 explosives into large 12 inches dick shaped charges for the three of them. She tossed one of the explosive devices into the air and catches it, the two other ex-captors woke up and is shocked to see what she have on her hand.

"Its payback time boys," Macie said in an evil tone as she walks to the Arab first.

She walked behind the man and shoved the explosive in deep in his ass.

"Aaaaagghhh!"

The Arab man screamed in pain as she added the detonator inside the C-4 charge. She toyed with his ass moving the charge in and out of his bum-hole, and then Macie unsheathes a knife and cut off the insurgent's dick. Walking towards the man's screaming face, she shoved the dismembered organ deep into his throat, letting him gag and choke on his own dick. Next she looked at the other two men responsible for the suffering of humiliation she has suffered the night before, the two men started to beg for mercy.

"Why?" she asked, "None of you stopped when I beg for you to stop and now it's time to face justice and my vengeance."

She stuffed each man's anus with the charge playing with it, sliding the explosive device in and out of their holes until she got bored with them. With another set of two C-4 charges, she crammed them into their mouth and gagged each man with a gag ball.

"So long boys," she said to her with a devilish smile, "Say hi to your Allah for me."

Poison-Ivy exited the building climbed onto the command Puma CFV with Major Ken Dima'uga, as the cavalry fighting vehicle rolled out of the compound, she clicked the detonator and the whole second floor where she held her captors bound and humiliated exploded as she sigh in content that justice is truly served.

Back in the headquarters, she walked to her once vacated quarters and stepped into the shower once again. Macie cleaned herself from all that she has done to avenge her own self and serve the justice she longed for. After the long shower she dressed into the black fatigues of a Rim-Cat trooper and headed out to meet with the Colonel.

"Come in Macie," I said to my intelligence and special operations captain as her slender form showed outside the glass door of my office.

"Yes sir," she replied entering and closing the door behind her.

"Have a seat trooper."

She did what was told and looked at me as I remained silent.

"What really happened Macie?"

The female mercenary officer started to sob as she told me her ordeals. How she was taken by those three insurgents, how she was humiliated, and finally how she extracted vengeance against the trio.

"It's alright," I comforted her; "I understand why you did such things to them. Perhaps I too would have done the same."

"Colonel I hope you don't see me as a whore."

"You're not that kind of a person Macie," I replied sharply, "You are one hell of an intelligence officer and one hell of a special operations operative. I cannot ask for more out of you. Besides that, you are a wonderful woman, a wonderful person, and I am honored to serve with you."

"Thank you sir, I really appreciate your kind words."

"Take some time off Macie," I suggested to her, "go to Hu'wayt and have a little down time."

"Yes sir I will."

"Dismiss then trooper," I said to her, "I'm glad to have you back in one piece Macie."

"Thank you," she replied standing up at attention and executed a crisp salute.

After returning her salute she exited my office as I sat back and closed my eyes contemplating what has happened thus far. For one I am quite satisfied that the insurgency has been halted and have been checked, but the cost is a bit steep for the Rim-Cats and it is barely the beginning.

"GOD, help me for what else may come. Grant me strength, wisdom, and courage as I lead these extraordinary personnel in our contract with this client government."

After saying the prayer silently, my cell phone rang. As I answered it, I smiled to hear the voice of Sara on the other line.

"Is your day over Marc?"

"Yes it is Sara."

"Great, can we have dinner?" she asked pleadingly.

"Not a problem," I replied, "I'll be at your place within one hour."

"I love you Marc."

"I love you more Sara."

Flicking the cell phone close I headed towards my own quarters within the H.Q. took a shower and changed into something a bit more formal rather than the black fatigues. Exiting the billeting quarters I walked towards my rental vehicle and got into the driver's seat. Turning on the ignition, I drove out of the area and towards Sara's apartment inside Ar'Raq city.

TRIAX
TRIAX
34 Followers