All Comments on 'Macon Ch. 01'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
Bubbahead69Bubbahead698 months ago

That story was excellent and I really hope you're going to continue this series! Thank you for a great read!

RimmerdalRimmerdal6 months ago

4*s till the second part.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Randi, you are a very good writer. You have everything that a good writer needs. You write well, your stories have varied and interesting plots, you know more than one language (Spanish. If you were a polyglot it would have been even better), you have a spattering of law, for a woman, you have good knowledge of power cars (I'm not being a misogynist here. I don't mean that women cannot understand the intricacies of automobile engineering. It's just that very few of them are interested), you write very good westerns (your descriptions of frontier towns, ranches, ranges, even the vocabulary is so very Zane Grey or Louis L'Amour). There's only one point of discord. Most of your stories are all interracial. I'm not a racist. I like interracial stories now and then. But every story? Especially the westerns. That is a little unrealistic. People in the lawless frontier towns were quite racist. A black or brown woman was good to watch dancing, or waiting at tables, they were good for fucking. But falling in love and marriage? Very, very rare. It's sad, but that's how it was in the 18th and 19th centuries. Apart from such nonrealism, you are a writer after my heart. Keep up the good show.

PatrickThomasPatrickThomas5 months ago

Please Miss Randi, you promised us a sequel. A lovely story that deserves, no cries, for continuation.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Don’t waste your time reading this story. It’s great but she never finished it and it’s been 7 years. So skip to one of her others. LM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved it just loved it now get cracking on chapter two please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Classic old west romance. Randi's range of genres is remarkable. White knights in spurs and stetson, and beautiful damsel in distress. With possible range war and gunplay, how American...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

SIMILAR Stories