Mac's Australian Adventure Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madoc
Madoc
5 Followers

Her body convulsed as she experienced another climax; what I have come to call, an "eargasm". As her orgasm took hold of her I took that very moment to bury my meaty sword to its cockring supplanted hilt deep with in her quivering cunt as I released her arms. Her back arched, her arms and legs encircling me, nails biting flesh as she raked them across my back, her teeth gnawing my shoulder in a primal manner.

"OHHHH YES!YES!YES!FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" She fairly bellowed with the ferocity of a Tasmanian devil in heat. The cock ring was working its magic now and I granted her wish, fucking her like a rutting stag; my abs burning with the exertion.

"FASTER! FASTER! HARDER! YES! YES! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! UNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!," she gasped as her impending, ultimate climax built within her. I joined her chorus with equally distorted vocalizations, continuing my copulation of her until I heard her finally let go as she came long and hard. That was it for me and I loosed my hot semen deep into her tight and slippery pussy in violently thrusting exquisite ejaculations.

"Bloody hell..." she purred as I slowed my plowing of her silky furrows and rolled her over into the female-superior position. She continued to fuck me slowly and earnestly, even while chastising me for my actions.

"You bastard... You merciless fucking prick!," she growled, but with a smile playing about her flushed features as she rocked her ass back and forth with my cock buried deep in her clenching pussy.

"Easy," I protested, "Its sensitive..."

"Oh, really...?" she mocked ruthlessly, disengaging from my semi-hard love gun.

"Let's see how you like it, shall we?"

Before I could say another word she pounced upon my sagging dick with her mouth and began sucking me with a ferocity I'd never felt before.

"Babyyyyyy....Please, I... ahhhhhhhhh... NO, baby. PLEASE..." I grunted.

She stopped only long enough to challenge me with, "Now who's begging for mercy?"

Her tone was snarly but more mischievous than malicious, and she slurped me up again like so much sexual spaghetti. I didn't have the strength to push her away as my body writhed in the sweet agony of her mouth's tortuous abuse of my overly sensitive glans as she sucked, licked and gently bit it; her hands fondling my swollen boys.

"Aaaahhhhhh, no baby, please...." I pleaded, "Anything but that..."

The sensation was like having to pee so badly that when you went to go, you couldn't; and at least as frustrating. I upped the ante with, "I'll do anything you want, baby, but please LET IT GO..."

She stopped sucking and her eyes glinted with cruel intentions, as she disengaged from my cock and asked ominously, "Anything I want?" and then began biting the soft flesh of my balls, scraping the skin between her teeth as she sucked it.

"Anything baby..." I readily agreed.

At that her expression softened as she relented; her wonderfully soft and curvy body sliding up over mine as she whispered,

"Sweetie, you've already given me more in the last two hours than I would have dared to dream." She then kissed me softly. I kissed her long and lovingly in return, as my hands found her wonderfully engorged breasts.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm..." she moaned as she confessed, "Well, there is THAT..."

I continued to fondle her tits as I rolled her over and kissed my way down to her girls, suckling and fondling each in turn. She sighed with deep satisfaction as she stroked my sweaty, naked body.

I can't recall how long we remained thus, but after a wonderful time of luxurious afterglow, my mouth never leaving her ample bosom, she moaned, stretched and we kissed for several more minutes before she looked deep into my eyes and said,

"I don't know about you, but I'm famished."

I smiled softly and suggested we shower and get a bite to eat.

"Alright, lover," she teased, "but no funny business in the shower or you'll be no use to me later."

"Princess," I confided, using my pet name for her, "My balls are so swollen I'm going to need at least a couple of hours to recover..."

Best of intentions notwithstanding, we ended up doing a fair amount of groping and soft masturbating of each other in the shower, but only enough to whet our appetite for later. After dressing we left hand in hand in search of sustenance, but not before I remembered to place the turn down request sign on the door.

Madoc
Madoc
5 Followers
12