Macy Sheds Another Inhibition Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife continues to explore teasing and pleasing on vacation.
2.9k words
4.31
115.1k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the readers:

I think you should read the stories in this series for background and context. However it is not necessary if you don't mind not having the back story. Thank you for your time and considerations and remember to please vote and leave a constructive comment. I will answer all e-mails you you care to send them. I hope you enjoy the story. It is like all my stories based in truth though the names are changed and time may be compressed.

*

The dazzling harsh light of the tropical day was now fading to soft streaking hews of orange and pink as the sun slipped behind the lush green mountains to the west. The late afternoon shadows slowly crept across the fragrant gardens below as we watched from our top floor balcony.

As day transitioned to evening the billowing white cumulonimbus clouds dramatically transformed reflecting the suns last strained beams of light giving them a golden creamy color, accented with wispy swirls of gray and lavender.

The breeze blowing in across the azure sea eased the heated grip of day on the verdant landscape, and with a rustling rush through the palm trees the refreshing breeze reached us and blew back Macy's hair.

Her skin seemed to take on the soft glow of the evening. Her blonde hair cascading over her smooth tan shoulders as I stood behind her kissing her long sweet neck. My arms wrapped around her sensual supple body. Macy's fingers moved over may arms pulling them tighter, and I was more then happy to oblige her. I love holding her close and feeling her body heat.

As I tightened my grasp I inhaled her enrapturing fragrance. For me there is no perfume or lotion that could ever improve on her natural sent, and no liquor that was more intoxicating then the taste of her bare flesh. If I could bottle either I'd be wealthy beyond belief. As we stood in our embrace I remember thinking that life just doesn't get much better then this.

My hands slowly moved over Macy's beautiful full breasts still encased in the sheer pink material of her bikini top. I could feel her nipples stiffen against the friction of my palms as I kneaded and felt the weight of her 38DD breasts. I love the way her fleshy pillowy mounds more then filled my strong hands and with each deep breath her body responded to my touch. Unconsciously yielding her smooth seductive curves to the impulse of my whims.

With deft movements I released the bows that held her top in place. Macy's pendulous breasts were once again freed from the minimal restrictions of the gossamer fabric that confined them. As I tossed her top on a near by chair I firmly rolled her nipples between my fingers causing her to gasp as they stiffen even further.

I continued to kiss Macy's long sensitive neck and nibble on her earlobe. I knew she loved this and I was rewarded with a soft whimpering sigh. I could feel her breathing deepen as she stood there, her hands now firmly planted on the thick cast stone railing of the balcony, pressing her sensual body against me as she basked in the sensations of the soft tropical breeze and her growing carnal desires.

My own desires now call for action so I quickly spun her around and we embraced in a passionate kiss. Our tongues twined and dance together as the beautiful soft mounds of her breasts pressed against my strong chest. Our bodies seemed to meld together as our passion washed over us and grew from a simple longing to a deep heated concupiscence that demanded to be filled.

As our long passionate kiss broke Macy gasped with lustful craving as I lowered my mouth to her breasts. Her nipples and areola a pale mocha colored with a slight blush of pink as they stood out prominently capping her voluptuous tits. I lowered my head to her right breast and desirously sucked the protruding bud into my mouth, rolling it firmly with my tongue as I did so.

Macy wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me tight to her breast and moaned deeply as the sensitive synapses of her nipples fired sending small lascivious electrical charges surging through her alluring body. I sucked harder as she mashed her full soft tit against my face, urging me on as I sucked and bit her stimulated nipples. Her body was now charged with unbridled lustful cupidity.

My hands now moved to her hips swiftly releasing the bows that strained to hold her thong in place. As I pulled the small swatch of fabric from between her legs exposing her smooth hairless pubic mound I grazed the glistening crease of her swollen labial lips with my fingertip. Thereby allowing her a small enticing taste of things to come, and inflaming her salacious craving for more. The sweet soft almost begging tone of the sigh that followed confirmed the effect my soft though had.

Macy was now completely nude standing there on our balcony. The expression of lustful desire on her face was unmistakable as I released her now fully erect nipple from my mouth. I stood and pulled her forcefully against me. I love the feel of her naked flesh pressed against my chest, as my hands explored her body. I went from firmly kneading her ass round cheeks to fondling her beautiful succulent sensitive breasts and back again as we kissed passionately.

Our kiss once again broke and I laid Macy on the lower portion of one of the cushioned wrought iron lounge chairs on the balcony. Her head was slightly elevated by the inclined back as the rest of her body lay stretched out before me. I knelt on the cool tile floor and spread her shapely legs positioning them over my strong broad shoulders as I kissed my way down the inside of her thighs, switching from one to the other.

With each soft kiss I grew closer to my intended target. The small smooth pale white triangular patch that was left by her tiny thong bikini bottom. The crease between her lips now glistened in the fading light as I teasingly kissed my way closer.

Macy's legs tightened around my neck and pulled me to her. Her fingers ran through my hair and held me in place as her hips arched. The anguish of anticipation was building and she needed release from the pent up sexual energy that was still growing in her heated womb.

With just the tip of my tongue I traced her tight little slit... I could feel the heat of her pussy as I got my first taste of her vaginal nectar. I also felt the muscles of Macy's pussy twitch as she let out a sigh that was combined with a shallow gasping laugh, as if she was amused at her own bodies response with the first contact of my tongue. Her legs rotated spreading her hips a little wider. The next long slow lick was a little deeper and her hips pressed up against my mouth in an almost frantic attempt to increase the pressure. The next pass of my tongue was deeper still and Macy cried out as my tongue swirled around her now un shrouded clit.

I pursed my lips and sucked her hard clit between them as I continued to assault it with my tongue. I nibbled gently causing her hips to involuntarily buck against my mouth as her hands grasped the back of my head and she moaned deeply.

I didn't have to be a genius to tell the events of the day had already had an effect on her. Judging by her stimulated state and how wet her pussy already was I knew she was ready to cum, and she would have settled for just the immediate release of the built up sexual tension, but I wanted more for her. I wanted this to be one of those memorable moments, that would hopefully bring a smile to her face whenever she thought about it, so I slowed down.

Macy realized what I was doing and begged. "Please just let me cum. Oh god I'm so close!"

I looked up from between her legs. There was a desperate wonton look in her eyes. "I know you are my love, just give me a little time. It won't be long and it will be worth it."

With a gasp she nodded "OK."

Her knees were now bent and her heels were firmly pressed against my back as she rocked her sweet pubic mound against my working tongue. With long slow broad licks from back to front then a few swirls around her erect clit and back again. I could feel the tension mounting as every muscle in her sleek body started to tighten. My arms ran up her curvaceous sides and I was kneading her beautiful full breasts and pinching her now rose colored nipples while I licked her swollen clit.

Macy's hip were now at a steady rocking motion matching every long lick. Here breathing was swift coming in short gasps and I knew I couldn't hold off her orgasm much longer. I moved my hand down her side and over her ass as she rocked it off the cushioned chair till my finger was at the wet gap between her legs. I easily slid my finger into her dripping wet pussy. Deep into her vaginal tunnel till my crooked finger found the small nodular on the inside wall that was her G spot. Her vaginal wall involuntarily constricted around my probing finger as she moaned deeply between gasping breaths. With a few firm beckoning motions of my crooked finger Macy's hips rose and fell as she screamed with lustful anguish.

Her heels now pressed against my back and her hips continually lifted off the chair. Macy grasped the back of my head and held it fast while my finger continued to stimulate her G spot. Her breathing now consisted of short rapid gasps punctuated with quivering moans and sighs and I could feel every muscle in her body contract as she approached her release. Then with a convulsive shudder and a deep moan the first crashing wave of her orgasm started. Now Macy is lucky enough to be multi orgasmic a good part of the time but the frenzy that ensued was beyond compare. I honestly lost count of how many orgasms she had. I just continued furiously sucking and licking her clit and fingering her flooded pussy till she stopped thrusting her hips and laid there bathed in the waning light. Glistening with perpetration and physically unable to move. Even after she stopped cumming I left my finger in her feeling what I call the aftershocks. The small spasmodic tremors the caused her pussy to tremble lasted a few minuets more.

When it was all done Macy laid on the chair with a big contented smile on her face. Looked up at me and said, "oh god that was great now it's your turn." I stood at the end of the chair as Macy sat up. She immediately reached for my trunks and pulled them down in one quick movement. My hard thick cock sprang free right at eye level to which she smiled looked up at me and said, "hello big boy" in her best May West voice. Wrapping her fingers around my throbbing cock with both hands she pulled my aching dick to her warm wet mouth. First stopping licking the drop of clear pre cum that had formed on the tip with her talented pink tongue. Then parting her rosy pink lips and engulfing my entire cock.

Her head started bobbing slowly at first but soon moved to a frantic pace, driving me quickly towards my climax. Her sweet pink lips wrapped around my cock as she looked up at me with her amazing ice blue eyes. God she looks great giving a blow job.

Macy slowed her pace as I got closer and worked my cock. First a few short licks and strokes then she would paused and take me deeper into her mouth till my engorged balls rested on her chin. She would release my cock from her mouth and stroke me with her slender fingers while sucking each my balls with increasing pressure till I groaned deeply. Then she would take me deep into her throat again. My wife gives an amazing blow job, and she was holding nothing back and giving me her best.

My fingers held back her flaxen hair as I gazed down at her bobbing head. Watching as my long hard shaft, now shinning with her saliva disappeared into her hungry mouth time after time. She put her whole body into every movement and I could see her voluptuous tits bouncing as she vigorously suck my throbbing cock. I was in heaven, quickly approaching orgasm and she knew it. That's when she suddenly stopped looked up at me and with a lustful sultry voice asked, "did you mean what you said before? Do you really think every guy on the beach today wanted to fuck my tits?" She had an impish look in her eyes as she licked and bit her rosy lips.

With a strained laugh I answered as she continued to slowly stroke my rock hard cock, "only the ones with eyes, you are by far the sexiest woman on the beach."

Macy smiled and said,"I want you to have what every guy on the beach wanted today. I want you to fuck my tits." Then biting her lower lip with a little pout on her face said, "please?"

How could I to refuse such a licentious request. Macy languishingly laid back on the chair and took her tits into her hands jiggling them smiled and teased "come on baby I'm waiting and ready." I straddled the chair, my well developed legs supporting me as I grasped the back of the chair. My aching cock was now positioned between her two glorious orbs as she squeezed them together enveloping my steel hard shaft in a soft warm fleshy tunnel. I started to rock slowly looking down as fucked her mounded tits as her supple flesh molded to my construes. My rock hard cock emerged from between my wife's breasts at the top of every stroke. Macy leaned her head forward and either licked the tip of my cock or took the head of my cock into her mouth at the end of each firm thrust.

Macy looked up at me and gasped, "come on baby fuck me ... fuck my tits." Squeezing her breasts even tighter, her painted nails in stark contrast to the pliant mocha rose colored flesh of her nipples as she pinched and rolled them between her finger tips. "Fuck my big tits." She said in a deep breathy whisper.

I could feel the heated tightness building deep in my loins as my thrusts got faster. I was just about there ... flirting with the point of no return. Just trying to stave off my own rapture for a few salacious moments more when Macy commanded.

"Come on baby please give it to me ... I want you to ... I want you to cum on my face!" She looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes and her tits grasped between her hands bouncing with each rapid thrust. "Please .... I want to be your slut!"

Hearing that defeated all remaining chances of self control and I felt the first hot surge of cum rushing from my balls. I let loose a guttural grunt and moan as the first ribbon of hot pearl white cum landed on her chin lips and open mouth. The second surge rocketed over her face leaving a thick white trail from her hair down across her forehead and over the bridge of her nose. The subsequent surges gushed across her angelic face landing on both cheeks and her right eye. As I pulled my cock back the last two smaller surges splashed pearl white cum on her glorious heaving tits glazing her nipples nicely.

Macy laid there giggling as I moved from my straddling position so she could get up. As I did so she grasped my cock and balls with both hands and brought me to her mouth once again. Squeezing and milking out the last drop of cum onto her tongue and making sure I was looking as she swallowed it.

"My god you needed that didn't you?" She asked as she wiped the dripping cum from her eye. Scooping it with her finger tip and bringing it to her mouth. Then sucking her finger clean. "You came more then you usually do, and you usually cum a lot."

"Well watching you today really turned me on. So yeah I did need that. Plus you are the sexiest woman I know, you give a great blow job and you have fabulous tits to fuck."

"Well thank you" she said smiling still feeding her self cum from her face. "I guess we should go get cleaned up for dinner. Who knows what tonight will bring?" She said with a sly wink as she licked her lips.

Who knows indeed the night is young, and only time will tell.