Mad As a March Hare

Story Info
Superheroine Victory faces the perils of a new villain.
11.4k words
4.46
40.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Jordin Tyler dashed inside the Maple Street branch of the Capitol City Bank with a sigh of relief that she had made it before closing time. It was a cool evening in the early spring. Having rushed here from work the beautiful young brunette was still wearing her white lab coat over a blue cotton blouse and gray skirt.

The security guard was a retired policeman. His admiring glance passed over Jordin's high cheekbones and green eyes, her chestnut hair tied up in an unglamorous ponytail, but lingered for a second on the subtle jiggle of her shapely C-cups before sliding to her narrow hips and down her long, silken legs. Jordin felt his eyes slither over her but she was used to it, tedious as it may be she flashed him a polite smile and continued on her way.

Mr. Ennis, the bank manager, checked her out same as the guard, only his eyes started with her legs and never got higher than her bust. He was in his mid 30s, fairly good-looking and seemed to have a good build under his suit. Jordin adjusted her over-large horn-rimmed glasses hoping to draw his gaze to her face. When their eyes finally met he flashed a surprisingly charming smile. Jordin quickly removed the glasses and shoved them into the pocket of her lab coat...then immediately felt silly about it.

Geez Jordin, how old are you... fifteen? She asked herself. Some guy flashes you a smile and you practically go all giggly...

Two of the pretty girls who worked as tellers had already closed up and were counting their drawers, leaving only one line remaining open. There was a middle-aged soccer mom still ahead of her so Jordin pulled out her cell phone and dialed up a co-worker as she waited.

"Carl! Hi!" she began curtly. "Sorry to bother you after hours, but I had a quick question about the stats you sent me this afternoon..."

Absorbing herself in the conversation, Jordin didn't notice an oddly-attired man breeze through the doors behind her. She was only even half watching the soccer mom as she concluded her business and moved off.

"...thanks, Carl. Sorry again for... HEY!"

Jordin was interrupted quite suddenly feeling a hand pat her on the bottom. The skinny man quickly pushed past her but the inappropriate touch was inexcusable. The young engineer whirled on him angrily, being checked out was one thing, touching was...

"There, there, little girl," he fretted with a fake British accent. "Stand to one side. I haven't got all night you know! This is, as the saying goes, a stick-up!"

The man was wearing a very old-fashioned suit... checked vest, neckcloth, and swallow-tail coat, complete with white kid gloves and spats, and an umbrella hooked over one arm. His face had makeup applied to give him a rodent-like appearance, a mustache formed into whiskers and two long rabbit ear prosthetics projecting upward on the sides of his head! As she watched, he pulled a teacup and saucer out of the pocket of his coat and took a jittery sip, forefinger primly extended, as if he hadn't a care in the world!

March Hare! Here? Before Jordin could fully process the fact that a real live supervillain was robbing her bank, another man pounced on her from behind.

"I'll take that," he said, his big solid arm brazenly snaking around her torso as his free hand snatched her cell phone.

"Hey! Gimme tha...HEY!" Jordin blurted as he cupped her boob, squeezing deliberately.

"Don't want nobody calling the cops now, do we?" Her cell phone disappeared into his pocket, while he took advantage of her surprise to cop a feel of her firm globe.

Gasping indignantly, Jordin pulled away from his grasp and spun to face him. Three masked henchmen were spread out behind her, one carrying an Ingram submachinegun with a long silencer. The poor security guard was sprawled on the floor, seemingly unconscious.

Jordin tried to think what to do. If she could only get a few seconds alone, she could transform herself into the invincible Victory! But how could she do that without revealing her secret identity? Unfortunately she could only think of one way...

"Please don't hurt me!!" she bawled to the man with the big gun. "I'll do anything just please don't... don't-" She broke off, clamping her hand to her mouth. "Oh gawd I'm going to be sick! I have to- ulp!"

Jordin made a dash for the ladies room while everyone else, bank patrons, employees and robbers alike watched her go, staring in apparent confusion at her display of lily-livered cowardice. She ignored them all broadcasting fake sobs the entire way. The thugs laughed aloud behind her, knowing there was no back door in that direction and no way for her to escape. Ignoring the silly girl's flight they set to their intended work.

"My good man, is there a window in that particular washroom?" March Hare asked the bank manager.

Mr. Ennis quickly shook his head.

"Perfect," growled the armed thug. "Hands up everyone!"

The tellers - two blondes and one brunette - put up their hands, their perky young chests thrusting outward against the thin fabric of their blouses as the two unarmed thugs went behind the counter, taking their cellphones and tying their hands behind their backs. Once they were all secure the men set about stuffing every bill in sight into canvas bags.

"It's a Thursday," Mr. Ennis pointed out. "We don't have more than a hundred and fifty thousand in cash on the premises..."

"Ahhh I see..." March Hare drawled, taking another sip of tea. "Tut-tut. That should be sufficient for my purposes, my good man."

"And just what purposes are those, March Hare?" interrupted an arrogant female voice.

All eyes turned to see the lean, lissome form of the superheroine Victory, standing with her legs planted, hands smugly on her hips. You could almost feel the testosterone level in the air rise as Ennis, March Hare and the three thugs stared dumbstruck at her desirable sylph-like curves, clad in a two piece purple costume of clingy Lycra halter top and hot pants, her face half-covered with a matching mask. A silver belt rested around her slim waist and silver bracelets shone on her wrists, not to mention silver high heeled boots.

The three tellers and the soccer mom sighed with relief, knowing that they were surely rescued.

"On second thought, save it!" said the sassy superheroine. "You and your goons have exactly five seconds to surrender!"

"Nonsense, my dear girl," the villain said, flashing a buck-toothed grin as he hurled his teacup and saucer at her.

Victory, possessed of enhanced reflexes and strength, quickly brought up her arms in defense. The razor-edged saucer glanced off her left bracelet and embedded itself in the wooden countertop with a thunk! At the same time, the heroine swept her right arm and batted away the teacup, which flew off to one side and exploded like a grenade.

"That was not very polite," Victory said, cocking her shapely hips.

"Flopsy, Mopsy, Cottontail!" March Hare shouted to his men. "Get her, you fools!"

Cottontail, the henchman with the machinegun, fired off a burst, the bullets too were deflected by Victory's unbreakable bracelets. This however took no small effort, machine-gun fire was tricky even for her powers!

"You're just wasting ammunition, creep!" the superheroine blustered. "I can keep this up all day!"

Her bluff worked and the frustrated thug stopped firing. At the same moment the other two thugs moved in from the sides seizing the young girl's nubile arms.

"We gotcha, babe!" one of the goons sneered. "Ha-ha! Whatcha gonna do now?"

"Come on, boys, get real," Victory replied with a haughty toss of her luxurious chestnut tresses. She half-turned to her left, bringing her silken knee up into that thug's groin. Before the other had time to react, the heroine had spun around and grabbed his collar. Thanks to the super strength bestowed by her power belt, she easily flipped him over her back, sending both men to the floor in an untidy pile.

The third henchman, stifling a lustful groan at the way Victory's peach-like ass filled out her purple Lycra hot pants, lunged forward, swinging his Ingram like a club. Unfortunately he was a whisker too slow as the lissome lady whipped her left arm around in a backhand that caught him on the side of the neck and dropped him.

"Well, that was easy," Victory said smugly. "Sure you don't want to give up, March...OOOF!"

March Hare's heavy, reinforced umbrella caught her right on the buckle of her power belt! The unexpected blow landed like a sledgehammer, knocking the wind out of her. Keeping presence of mind Victory clasped both hands around the thick shaft, wrenching it away from the villain... and instantly got a face full of purplish smoke which squirted from the tip!

"Oh!" the superheroine gasped, as the noxious vapor rapidly impregnated her lungs, quickly sapping her superior strength, making her feel drowsy and virtually defenseless. "Nnnnno..."

"You reckoned without my sleepy-bye gas, didn't you?" March Hare said triumphantly. "Disarm her please, gentlemen."

Flopsy and Mopsy scrambled to their feet, grinning as they grabbed Victory's trim figure. She felt a pair of arms wrap around her upper body with hands none too shy about grabbing her plump breasts. One of the men approached from the front, grabbing at her hips and waist, trying to immobilize her. The cocky heroine did her best to fight, but thanks to the sleepy-bye gas, her magnificent body felt klutzy, her legs wobbling like soggy spaghetti. She felt one hand slide up her slender thigh, another grasp her pert booty over the thin Lycra of her hotpants. She twisted and writhed but in her disoriented state they manhandled her easily despite her powers. To make matters worse, while the thugs were grappling with the gallant girl, the damaged buckle of her powerbelt came undone in their groping hands!

"Please... don't take..." Victory murmured helplessly but the hoodlums stripped off her invincible belt and dropped it without even realizing that they had just rendered the beautiful superheroine completely powerless!

"P-please... I... I... ohhh nnnoooo ..." Finally overcome by the sleepy-bye gas, Victory's eyes fluttered closed. Her long shapely legs folded gracefully and the girl sagged unconscious and helpless into the arms of her captors.

"Some bonus, eh boss?" said Flopsy, grinning hopefully.

"Yeah, can we keep her?" added Mopsy.

"I fear not, my lads," March Hare said. "The Italian won't wait. We have to tie her up and leave her this time. We must away!"

Chapter 2

Victory's body felt as if it were floating on a cloud, drifting in the dark. The stuporous fog caused by the gas was slowly lifting, but for now she was helpless, unable to either see or move. She couldn't even remember where she was. However sounds were beginning to drift through the fog to her delicate ears...sounds of someone moving around.

She was lying on the floor, slightly cushioned by a simple piece of cardboard. Her hands were tied behind her. Victory gently flexed her body and found that her silver boots had been taken off and soft nylon ropes had been tied around her trim bare ankles and her equally bare wrists. She realized with dismay her unbreakable silver bracelets had also been removed. Adding insult to injury, a cloth gag had been shoved into her mouth.

Victory groaned as everything started to come back to her. Had she really allowed herself to be ludicrously defeated by March Hare and his men? While the bank employees watched no less? Now it seemed that she had been left trussed up in a storeroom. And without her power belt, she was no longer a powerful superheroine, but just a skinny girl in a skimpy little uniform! She struggled in her bonds, feeling weak, useless and humiliated.

Suddenly she felt hands touching her. Victory groaned softly and tried to wiggle away from those hands...who could it be?

"Don't struggle now," spoke a soft voice. "Just a moment..."

Mr. Ennis, the bank manager, had found her legs. As his fingers caressed Victory's toes, tickling the vulnerable soles of her soft, bare feet, the helpless supergirl almost giggled from sheer relief, thinking he would obviously untie her.

"Victory? Are you awake?" he whispered almost directly into her ear.

She felt his hands move upward, gently gliding along her calves and over her knees, making goosebumps ripple across her soft skin. From there his exploration led inexorably to her creamy thighs, where he caught the lower hem of her little Lycra hot pants and gave them a hopeful tug.

The bound superheroine wanted to tell him to get his grubby paws off of her, but with the gag in her mouth it came out as a feeble moan. "Mmmmm..."

"When I agreed to help March Hare rob this bank," he breathed, "by tipping him off when the payroll was going to be here, I never imagined I might get you as part of the deal."

An inside job? She should have guessed!

"I had them put us in a separate store room from the rest," Ennis went on, "to avoid any...interruptions."

Leaning over her, pressing his body against her back, his right hand moved to the top of her halter, quickly undoing her bodice! Victory repressed a shudder as his strong hands slowly removed the top of her uniform and then cupped her plump naked boobs, thumbs rubbing against her rosy pink nipples.

This couldn't be happening! Who did he think he was? WHAT did he think he was doing??

"MMMM! MMM!" Victory protested, muffled by the rag occupying her mouth.

"The first time I saw you," he whispered, as his hips molded themselves against her tight little butt, "I wanted to fuck your brains out. I can't help myself."

The helpless superheroine could smell the musk of his aftershave, feel the hardness of his cock through his suit pants as he pressed against her from behind, and when his lips began planting kisses across her bare neck and shoulders a ripple of arousal washed through the heroine. Victory felt her body squirm with pleasure as his hand moved downward along her bare midriff, around her hips and down inside her pants.

It must be the gas, Victory realized foggily. With my mind weak and groggy my body can't help but...

"Nnnnnnnnnnnn!" Victory groaned, struggling to resist. But tied up as she was, and with the sleepy-bye gas still lingering in her system, it was hopeless. She could only lie there helplessly as he rolled her onto her back and pulled her pants down, tugging the waist band over the gentle curve of her booty and past her knees, where they got hung up at the ropes around her ankles. Pushing her thighs apart, his hand probed in between them, stroking her mound over the plain white thong she was wearing. Wasting little time, his fingers pushed aside her flimsy panties and slipped underneath to the moist, secret place that lay hidden within...

"Ssssttaaaahhhhhh," she hissed, sucking in her breath as his fingers found her labia and began stroking her vulnerable pink slit.

Victory's body arched itself toward his groping fingers against her will. She began to feel dizzy with arousal, making it harder still to shake off the effects of the gas. The very idea of being undressed and taken by this man dropped a ball of revulsion into the pit of her stomach. Yet his touch still provoked an erotic quiver of excitement in her which was almost intoxicating. The powerless heroine couldn't resist picturing his huge manhood, wondering how it would feel to get LAID right here and now, to have him pull down her panties and just THRUST that rigid man meat into her succulent cooz.

"Ah gaahh," the heroine moaned, summoning all the will power she could to banish such thoughts.

"Yeah," he hissed, "let me have some of that tasty snatch!"

Before she could begin to formulate an escape plan her brains were scrambled once again as one of Ennis's fingers penetrated her. A sensual shiver ran up her spine as Victory felt her tight little cunt get wet, lubricating that invading digit. Her creamy thighs opened wide like wings, submissively, totally beyond her control. The bank manager began to thrust and wriggle his finger inside her and the superheroine's head seemed to lurch with every move. She moaned softly, flooding with shame as her soft little nipples tingled and hardened. Her slim hips bucked involuntarily and she could no longer deny her eager desire to be taken.

Ennis picked up on the signal immediately. He pulled away - Victory sucked in a soft gasp as his finger slid out of her - and began untying her ankles. The bank manager worked fast, and the moment they were free, he slid her thong down her silken legs and tossed it aside. Without the continued stimulus of his fingers in her love tunnel, the heroine's head began to clear. Fast as he had freed and stripped her, Victory knew she wouldn't have much time while Ennis was fumbling to get his pants open. She reached out with one foot, finding his broad chest and caressing it with her polished toes.

"That's right, honey," he said smugly as he unbuckled his pants. "You like this doncha? Just gimme one sec..."

Her other foot kicked out at his face, catching him right on the jaw. With a startled groan, he collapsed onto the floor. Victory sat up, shaking the last few patches of fog from her mind. Now she just needed to free herself and hope that March Hare hadn't taken her powerbelt with him when he left...

***

"Is everyone okay?" asked a male voice in the dark, the security guard.

"I guess so," came a soft, timid reply. "I've almost gotten loose."

"Just give me a minute," the guard said again, blundering around in the dark. "It'll be easier if I can just... find..." Suddenly the lights came on!

The 3 young tellers and the soccer mom were perched on boxes of cleaning supplies. The soccer mom was rubbing her chafed wrists, but the girls still had their ankles and hands tied.

"Is Victory here?" the guard asked, looking around urgently.

"I don't think so," the soccer mom replied. She started working to free one of the tellers.

"Who cares?" scoffed one of the girls. "She didn't do us a lot of good, did she?"

"We're locked in the storage room, Miss Burke," the guard replied, as he untied her. "Concrete walls and a metal door. She's the only one who can get us out."

"Fat chance," said one of the others. "You saw how quickly Br'er Rabbit took her down! She's probably just as helpless as we are..."

Just then the door to the storage closet door was torn open! On the other side stood Victory, once again wearing her belt and bracelets and clearly back to full power!

"It's not how quickly you're knocked down that matters," Victory began confidently. "But how quickly you get back up!"

The prisoners applauded, those whose hands were free too at least.

"You're amazing!" said the freed teller, rushing forward and throwing her arms around Victory's swanlike neck. "Never doubted you for a minute!"

"All in a day's work, miss," said Victory, gently removing her hands and stepping haughtily out of reach. "Did any of you happen to overhear March Hare saying anything about his plans?"

The guard's brow wrinkled. "Uh... I dunno... I think he was in a hurry to meet someone..."

Probably too busy staring at my chest to have caught anything important, Victory thought. The sassy superheroine rolled her eyes and sighed, remembering how he had looked her over when she entered as Jordin Tyler. Men! They were all useless!

"The Italian!" the brunette girl said. "That's what he called him. He said 'The Italian won't wait.' Does that help?"

"Not so much as I'd like, but it's a start," Victory said. "I'll leave you to contact the police and inform them not just of the robbery but of Mr. Ennis's involvement. Yes, he confessed to me that he helped March Hare. He's tied up in the next room. If I hurry, perhaps I can catch March Hare before he gets too far with the bank's money!"