Mad Mafia Love

Story Info
They play with chains...and laugh.
1k words
3.62
24.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is kind of deranged," he sighed as he watched his girlfriend fasten the final restraint. His hands were both cuffed above his head, to his right and left. His ankles were in the same position. Pressed up against a wall. He had affectionately termed it their 'Wall of Chains', and blushed whenever he mentioned it jokingly. Their friends all thought it was a bizarre joke; only Joel knew that the couple really did have a strange S&M sanctuary in their guest bedroom. Probably why they never had guests, right?

"I feel like a retard," he confessed, staring down his chest to his exposed body. "I look like a retard."

Trinity shook her head and eyed her boyfriend wantonly. "You look absolutely delicious, baby."

He shook his head. "Nuh uh."

"Well, I think you look edible," Trinity smirked as she leaned forward and grabbed a long, black object. He cringed as he stared down at her breasts, so visible and full in her tight red corset. He had bought her the corset for Christmas last year, she had bought him the whip. He supposed that both had been the perfect gift....for himself. Everytime she wore the corset, his body instantaneously reacted.

"Why do I have to wear this stupid hat?" he questioned, eyeing Trinity as she slowly advanced toward him, slapping the whip across her palm. "I look like a real dumbass, Trin. Chained to a wall naked."

"With a fedora," Trinity pointed out, reaching up and running her fingers across the brim of his black hat.

He nodded.

"It's a fantasy of mine, my pet," Trinity grinned, licking her lips and running the whip teasingly over his body. She started at his right shoulder, snaking it slowly down across his right nipple, then toward the middle of his chest, over his belly button. Down his stomach, she paused her movements just above his growing erection. "You are so beautiful."

"Am not," he sighed, licking his own lips. "I'm a fat ass."

"You are not," Trinity admonished and then pulled the whip back and slapped him. Across the chest. Good and hard. He winced. "Behave."

He nodded.

"Now," Trinity grinned as she continued to pace back and forth, slapping the whip suggestively into her palm. "What should I do to you? Hmm."

He stared at the restraints on his arms. "I don't know but I know I can't do much to you!"

Trinity smirked cruelly. "Indeed, my pet. Indeed."

"I've been meaning to ask you something," he grinned crookedly.

"Yes?"

"Have you seen Thor or Raven?"

Trinity tried not to laugh. Her boyfriend was always joking, always. He didn't know when to stop. Case in point, here he was chained to a wall, completely naked save for the Fedora on his head, and he was still cracking jokes. Really bad jokes.

"Hush, little one."

"If I could, I would salute you," he laughed.

"You are saluting me," Trinity purred, inching forward and turning her gaze downward. "I like it when you salute me."

He blushed. "I can't help it. Whenever you swing that whip around, you look so-"

"Hush!" she demanded, bringing the end of the whip up and underneath his chin. "I am thinking."

"About Thor and Raven?" he quipped.

She couldn't help but laugh this time. "No, about you and what I am going to do with your beautiful, naked body."

He nodded, his eyes glassy with lust. "How about you-"

"How about I unchain you?" she smiled, her demeanor softening. "Because I don't think I can ride you with you chained up like that."

"You're a real softy, Trin," he smirked. "You've never left me chained for more than fifteen minutes, do you know that?"

Trinity shrugged as she bent forward and began to unchain his right foot. "That's quite the opposite of you, Mr. Madden. I seem to remember being chained to the wall for three hours one Saturday night."

"You were so sore on Sunday," he mused.

She nodded, unfastening the restraint on his left leg. "And you nursed me back to health."

"You nursed, I just provided the hard cock," he smirked as she stood up and pressed her chest into his, her breasts spilling from her corset. He loved the sensation of flesh on flesh. Perhaps this Christmas, he would have to buy her one of those topless corsets. Mmm, he thought. Perfect. He loved her large and full breasts, loved it when she pressed them against him.

"Are you thinking something naughty?" she challenged, her chest pressed into his and her eyes focused sharply on his own.

He blushed. "Maybe."

Trinity grinned. "That means yes."

"I was thinking about you and me," he mused softly, kissing her lips gently. "Last weekend when we-"

"Yeah," she blushed. "That was wonderful."

"So unchain me and let's do it again," he grinned, tugging on his arm restraints and jiggling the chains softly.

"Will you wear the hat?" she questioned, amused at his struggles.

He shrugged. "Do you want me to?"

She nodded.

"I'll wear the hat then."

"Good boy," she grinned as she stretched up and began to unfasten his right arm. Her position placed her breasts right into his chin, and he grinned before leaning his face forward. "Stop that," she laughed. "Stop that!"

He bit softly onto her left nipple. "Wha?"

"Stop!"

"Okay," he pouted. "Fuck I am so hard, Trin. I just want to carry you inside, lay you down, and fuck you senseless."

She grinned as she shifted her movements to focus on his left wrist. "Well that's too bad, baby, because I have a different plan."

"What's that?"

"I'm not telling."

"You gotta tell me," he pleaded, brown eyes wide. "Please please?"

Trinity smirked as he pulled his left wrist down and wrapped her into a tight embrace. "I don't want to tell you," she smirked. "I want to show you!"

He allowed her to break their embrace, clutching tightly to his right hand and guiding him out of their play room and down the hall. "Just tell me one thing," he pleaded.

Trinity turned around and raised her eyebrows.

"Am I going to get laid?" he questioned, gesturing to his bobbing erection. "Because if not, were' gonna have a serious-"

"YES!" Trinity groaned, slapping her forehead. "YOU'RE GOING TO GET LAID!"

"Woohoo," he grinned like a child.