MAD Women-Modern Angry Divas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was impossibly difficult for her to break the cycle of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse when that's all she's been accustomed to receiving from men. Other than how men treat women on television and in movies, she didn't know any better. Unfortunately, as if cursed to repeat what happened to her with her father and with her brothers, she traded one household of misery for another family of horror with her husband and sons. Now married to a drunk, a liar, and a cheat, in the way her brothers once did, her two sons grope her whenever her husband was passed out drunk on the couch. Not taking no for an answer, now her two sons force her to suck them in the same way her brothers forced her to suck them.

Feeling her huge breasts while undressing her, in the way her four brothers used to do, her sons force her to stroke them before sucking them. In the way that her brothers ejaculated their cum in her mouth, so doesn't her sons ejaculate their cum in her mouth too. Only and seemingly, the sexual abuse is far worse with her sons than it ever was with her father and brothers. She was able to tolerate her father raping her and her brothers forcing her to blow them but she thought she had broken the cycle of abuse with her sons. The first time her sons touched her and forced her to touch them, she was devastated by their immoral, indecent, and incestuous behavior toward her, their own mother, and by their comments, towards all women.

She doesn't have the confidence to protect herself nor the sense of self to tell them to stop. With her having no privacy, in the way her brothers did before them, her sons barged in her bedroom when she's dressing and undressing or burst in her bathroom when she's showering. In the same way that all men do, they ogle her nearly naked or naked body. Touching her and feeling her, they force her to do dirty, nasty, and incestuous things that a son should never force his mother to do. Rather than putting them in their place by telling them to stop and that seeing her naked and touching her naked body is inappropriate behavior, she gives them the use of her body while she travels somewhere else in her mind. Accustomed to disappearing within herself, her mind is the only safe haven she has.

She's broken from being used and abused by the seven men who supposedly love her and should keep her safe from harm, even from them, especially from them. She's unable to fight anymore. She's unable to resist anymore. Fearing that her sons would beat her in the way that her father and brothers used to do, it's easier to give them what they want. It's easier for her to remove herself from the horrific situation by disappearing within herself.

Accustomed to disappearing within herself, it's easier for her to go along with them than to fight them. It's easier for her just to submit and endure than to buck something that she believes will never change and that will always be the same. It's easier to stay calm and wait until they go to work, to school, or to sleep when the physical, emotional, and sexual abuse is over until the next day when it starts all over again.

* * * * *

"Mom, wait. Don't put on your bra yet, I want to feel your tits. I want to suck your nipples," said her 22-year-old son, Jason, entering her bedroom just as she removed her nightgown.

He barged in her bedroom with his 20-year-old brother behind him just as she was standing there topless. She stood before them with her breasts exposed. Dressed in only her panties, she made no move to conceal her breasts from her sons with her hands or her forearms. With both of her sons having seen her topless and/or naked plenty of times before, no longer embarrassed by them seeing her topless now, she no longer had any shame or modesty.

She felt nothing but emptiness. She felt like the used up whore that her father and brothers made her feel that she was and how they must have made her mother feel the same way. Now, being that some things remain the same and some things never changed, she wondered if her mother's father and brothers had set the stage by sexually abusing her too. A lifetime of sexual abuse, women are helplessly powerless in defending themselves from the sexual onslaught of men. Seemingly, it was better to give them what they want than to resist them and fight them.

Jason moved closer to his mother to feel her naked breasts while fingering her nipples. He kissed her, French kissed her, before leaning his head down to take her big nipples in his mouth. Sucking one, he moved his head to suck the other, while Tommy pulled his cock out of his pajama bottom to expose his prick to his mother.

"Feel how hard my cock is for you, Mother," said her other son, Tommy.

Obediently, Kathy stared down at her son's engorged prick before wrapping her fingers around his hard dick while Jason removed his cock from his pajamas too.

"Suck me, Mom. Suck me," said Jason forcing her to her knees while he played with her breast and fingered her nipple.

Disappearing someplace safe in her head as soon as her son put his hand to the back of her head and as soon as she took his prick in her mouth, Kathy sucked Jason's cock.

"Stroke me, Mom. Stroke me," said Tommy while playing with her other breast and nipple.

Kathy stroked Tommy while continuing to suck Jason as both of her sons played with her tits and fingered her nipples. Enamored with her breasts in the way that all men have been all of her life, they pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples while she sucked one son and stroked the other son. Then, as soon as Jason ejaculated his cum in his mother's mouth and she swallowed, she took Tommy in her mouth and sucked him too. Now that they were temporarily sexually sated and she was done with her sexual abuse, she could on about the rest of her day as if nothing happened.

* * * * *

An attractive woman who put on a few pounds, her psychological way to make herself appear less attractive to men, only her weight gain didn't work. Unfortunately, for her to ruin her good looks, she'd have to gain much more weight than she's gained. She tried not fixing her hair. She tried not wearing makeup. She even tried not taking regular baths and showers but nothing seemed to help dissuading men from staring at her, groping her, and wanting to have sex with her.

Sadly, her weight gain worked against her. Instead of making herself appear less attractive, her added weight made her more attractive. Surprisingly, even more curvaceous now than she was before, she gained all of her weight in the right places. Besides, moreover and unfortunately, she still had those enormous breasts and her beautiful face.

What attracted her more to men than her red hair, her big blue eyes, her freckles, and her big tits, was her pretty face. At 5'8" tall, even though she weighed 180 pounds, with a body reminiscent of a much taller Mae West, Coco Austin, Nicki Minaj, and/or Kim Kardashian, she could have been Christina Hendricks' older sister, who played Joan Harris on Madmen.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

12