Madam Mary Ch. 02

Story Info
A husband's journey to slavery and cuckoldry.
1.1k words
3.98
31.3k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danyale
Danyale
85 Followers

The story is a work of fiction.

*****

Olga became the best friend of my wife, she started to visit us every day and she never entered our house without holding a present in her hand. Mary would send me to Olga's house on daily bases in the afternoon to clean it and follow her instructions. Mary didn't know that I served Olga's sexual needs, I was always locked with the chastity device, and she never knew anything about her deviations!

One Saturday Mary and Olga spent the night at our home and I prepared for them wine and dinner. They drank a lot of wine before eating, and I knew that it was Olga's plan. Olga went to me when I was in the kitchen and ordered me to get the strap-on dildo from her apartment; she told me that I had to wait in the corridor till she calls me into the salon.

I came back from her place quietly and I watched them from the corridor. Olga was hungrily French kissing my wife on the sofa!

Mary's breasts were naked and Olga was holding them firmly. She kissed my wife for a while before she moved to her neck and her breasts. My wife's weakness was at her nipples, when Olga took her time sucking them I knew that my wife was in total surrender!

Olga then stopped and stood to remove her clothes and Mary took off her skirt and laid naked on her back, she spread her legs widely while Olga rubbed her wet pussy...

Olga called me to enter and I helped her to wear the strap-on, she fucked Mary to the first orgasm and continued thrusting my wife's pussy for more than an hour, she was insatiable. Mary begged her to stop, so she shifted to her asshole. Olga came several times and I knew that my wife couldn't take it anymore.

Olga used to tell me that she was a lesbian since she was eleven years old. She loved to be a dyke and to dominate other women and men.

I knelt on the floor in front of Olga, licking the soles of her feet while Mary was asleep. She told me that she wanted her feet shining with my saliva!

Two hours of licking her feet was a dream full of pleasure and pain! I cried in tears because my tongue became sore and tired, but she didn't allow me to stop, she pushed her toes in my mouth and kept her foot like that for another hour! Then she whipped my back with a belt before I was allowed to go to sleep!

The other day I woke up late and rushed to the bathroom to take a shower and clean the house. I found a paper with instructions of my duties on Mary's slippers!

I was supposed to go to the market to bring some vegetables after I clean the house and prepare food. I was wondering what Olga would be doing after the "wild" night that she spent at our home.

Mary came home late and I was cleaning the cucumbers to prepare salad, she took a shower and came to the kitchen this time the dinner was on the table.

She sat on the chair, and raised her feet on the table; I knelt on the floor and kissed her slippers before she gave me permission to sit.

Mary told me that she was happy with my service and that she would keep me as long as I am doing my duties perfectly. She spit in my mouth some salad and I swallowed them while thanking her...

After she finished, Mary put for me in a bowl what was left from her dinner for me to eat. I was very happy when I felt the soles of her feet on my back I remained as a foot stool for a couple of hours before Mary went to her room to lay down while I waited for her on the floor!

I stayed on the floor till morning in fear of punishment, and I rushed to wash myself after Mary gave me permission.

When I got out of the shower, Mary prepared for me on the bed some sexy women's underwear!

She ordered me to put some lipstick and blush and other necessary makeup and to wait for her on the bed and she didn't forget to ask me to put off the light...

After about thirty minutes, Mary entered the room and blindfolded me... I could feel her lips and tongue as she kissed me deeply while lying on my back, I also heard someone entering the room too.

I hoped that it was Olga, and I felt excited, but Mary was kissing me and I opened my mouth more than one time for her to spit in it...

Mary stopped suddenly and the other "person" started to kiss me deeply... The lips were soft, but thick, and the tongue was filling my mouth and the saliva was very sweet... I was sure that it was for a woman, but not Olga's...

Mary started to remove my pants while slapping my ass cheeks... she was calling me words like slut, bitch...

The lady pushed her finger in my mouth... she also licked my ear... She whispered for me that she's going to fuck me hard!

Mary's spankings were getting harder and with her filthy talking my dick became hard like a rock!

On the other hand, the other lady grabbed my cock and started to stroke it after she poured what it seemed an oil lubricant...

Mary ordered me to beg for mercy and soon she was beating my ass cheeks with her slipper, I begged her to stop and promised to be a good pet under her feet...

The "lady" stopped kissing me and she unfolded my eyes, then Mary put on the light in the room. In front of my face was a huge brown dick strapped to the waist of an Amazonian lady!

Sabrina was a Brazilian model; her light brown, tall and muscular curvy body was infatuating!

As I spread my legs wide for her, Sabrina fucked me for a long time, she even orgasmed several time while fucking my hole. Mary sat on my face and I sucked her pussy while she grabbed my hair and pushed my head towards her pussy...

When they both became exhausted, Mary gave me the permission to cum on the soles of Sabrina's feet.

I licked every inch of Sabrina's feet submissively and hungrily while thanking her.

Mary told me that Sabrina will stay in our house for a couple of weeks and I should serve her well in her absence, then she locked my dick with the chastity device before I kissed her shoes on the floor!

To be continued.

Danyale
Danyale
85 Followers