Madam Veronica Ch. 02

Story Info
David's session begins.
3.5k words
4.31
91.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madam Veronica – David’s session begins.

David looked up at Veronica briefly before dropping his eyes to the device in which his penis was now encased. His hands moved as if to touch, but a cough reminded him of where he was and in whose presence he was. And his fingers twitched but no more. As Veronica gazed upon him she could see his inner struggle… it was there in the twitching fingers and in the slump of his shoulders. She smiled to herself… remembrances of past ‘boys’ that had been in this same position. Some had continued and some had not. She was as yet unsure of David but he showed promise. The mere fact that he remained on his knees, unprotesting, was in his favour. That and the fact that he was as yet unrestrained.

Veronica stood to her full height and turned to the table behind her, her gaze roaming over the various pieces of equipment, deliberately taking her time in selecting the first. With and almost imperceptible nod of her head she made her choices. She picked up a set of wrist cuffs that were joined by a short chain, ankle cuffs, a spreader bar with chain and a suede flogger. She carried the items to the flat wall just to the left of the table and laid them down. Returning to where David knelt she grasped the leash in her hand and tugged on it. David began to rise to his feet, but with a one-word command, “Crawl!” Veronica began to walk over to the wall.

In his confusion, half-standing, David stumbled as the leash tightened and pulled on the collar around his neck. He had two choices be dragged unceremoniously across the floor, or do as he was told and drop to his hands and knees and crawl. The second option seemed the most palatable and without further thought he dropped and crawled as fast as he could behind Veronica. Part of his mind registered to sway of her hips as she proceeded him. Noticed how the stiletto heeled boots accentuated her behind and increased the sway of her hips. But only a small part. The feel of the cold, hard floor beneath his hands and knees blocked out almost any other conscious thought. The floor was surprisingly smooth so it did not tear at his skin. However, he was unused to moving around by crawling and all he could focus on was how hard the floor was, focus on crawling without stumbling. So intent was he that he barely registered that Veronica had stopped, and he managed to halt his forward momentum only inches from crashing into her legs. His breathing was slightly laboured from the effort of crawling and from the near miss, and he could hear the loud pounding of his heart.

Veronica turned to him and with an upward tug on the leash said, “Stand!” David scrambled to his feet, inwardly cringing at his lack of grace. He longed to look at Veronica’s face to gauge her reaction to him but he was fearful of seeing disapproval. So he continued to keep his eyes downcast and silently prayed that she would be forgiving of him, as he was a novice. Veronica bent from the waist to pick up the wrist cuffs, knowing that her backside would be directly in David’s line of sight. Slowly she bent and just as slowly she straightened up. The indrawn hiss of breath told her that David had not only seen but also appreciated the view, the small gasp that followed indicated that his penis had also reacted to the sight.

She walked behind this sweet boy and caressed his bare ass for a moment before directing him to put his arms behind his back. She deftly snapped the wrist cuffs in place and then moved back to the assortment of things on the floor. Once more she slowly bent, this time with her legs slightly apart giving David a glimpse of her shaven pussy. As before her movements were slow and deliberate as she reached for the ankle cuffs and spreader bar. She heard another small moan of pain before she straightened then moved to attach the ankle cuffs and then place the spreader bar between his ankles. David was now effectively immoblised, his every movement limited and controlled by her. Still behind him Veronica took the chain between his wrists in one hand as she pushed gently on the backs of his knees with one boot and whispered, “On your knees slave boy.” David sank to his knees with her assistance and waited in anticipation for what would come next. Veronica took the chain attached to the spreader bar and fixed it to the chain between the wrist cuffs. His back was now slightly arched and he could feel the pull of the chains. The slightest movement made David aware of his predicament.

Prior to his arrival he had done much reading on the subject of submission and while he had an intellectual understanding of what could go on, he was beginning to realise that reading about it and actually experiencing it was quite different. He could feel panic start to well up in him and he opened his mouth to speak. Before one word could pass his lips he felt Veronica’s warm breath in his ear before he heard her soft whisper, “So slave boy is this how you imagined you would find yourself? Trussed up like an animal at my mercy?”

“N-no Madam Veronica, y-yes Madame Veronica,” he stammered. He felt her breath again as she gave a soft laugh. “Well what is it slave boy, yes or no.” David’s panic grew larger, his mind unable to function, his throat suddenly closing allowing no sound to escape. Veronica laughed once more before running her hand over his ass again, this time down the crack between the cheeks and then continuing between his legs ‘til her fingers touched his balls. Then she took them in her hand and began to squeeze, her hand opening and closing on them, gentle squeezes, then harder squeezes. “Well slave boy?”

David said the first thing that sprang to mind, hoping it was what she wanted and would cease her actions. Not that her hand was painful, but the effect of her touch on him was causing his penis to harden… except, of course, it could only harden a little before the chastity device made its presence known again. “Madam Veronica, this slave boy could never imagine the delights you wish to bestow upon him.” With a last squeeze Veronica let his balls go. The feeling of loss that went through him surprised David. Although it had been uncomfortable and slightly painful due to his penis reacting, he had been excited at the same time. Her whispered, “Good answer, slave boy.” sent a frisson of pleasure through him.

Taking the leash in her hand, Veronica seated herself in a chair. It was one of those old-fashioned leather chairs with the big arms, the winged headrest, and the seat wider than an ordinary chair. As she settled herself, she draped on leg over an arm of the chair. In this position her pussy opened, clearly showing it in all its glory. “Move closer, slave boy,” she directed, “And listen closely. I have a short explanation of what will happen and why.” As David shuffled awkwardly toward her he became aware of several things at once.

Firstly, he found he could only move in an awkward, slow shuffle… his bindings restricting his movement. A feeling of helplessness and vulnerability washed over him. A feeling so unlike anything he had ever felt before in his adult life... and yet it felt right. He felt his body suffuse with warmth and joy, a sense of homecoming. A smile spread across his face and David renewed his efforts to get as close to Veronica as she would allow… to get as close to this magnificent creature who was releasing his deepest desires.

The other thing he was most aware of was her scent. That unique womanly scent that he was sure was designed to drive a man to distraction. He inhaled deeply as he got closer, the smell seeming as if it was reaching him through his pores.

As he moved Veronica began to speak. “You have been placed in this chastity device for one reason and one reason only. From now on your sex is mine to control. Your penis belongs to me and it is I who will decide when or if you will have an orgasm. One of your main tasks is to pleasure me as and when I say. You are to use your tongue and mouth to bring me to orgasm. At times your hands will be freed so you can use them as well. If I am pleased with your efforts you will be rewarded,” she continued. “However, if you do not please me sufficiently you will be punished. Do you understand, slave boy?”

David swallowed once then answered with delight and adoration evident in his tone, “Oh yes Madam Veronica, this slave boy understands.”

“One last thing at this point, something for you to think about. For every time you bring me to orgasm, I will let you out of the chastity device for ten minutes.” Veronica stated. She paused for a moment, then, “So slave boy, begin.”

David had always considered himself an expert at cunnilingus and he was confident that he could bring Veronica to orgasm many times, thus ensuring he would be released for a long period of time. With hardly another thought he bent to his task. His head was between her thighs and he turned it slightly so that he could kiss the creamy white flesh… soft butterfly kisses interspersed with small flicks of his tongue. He started kissing more firmly with his mouth slightly open, sucking at the flesh with his lips, his tongue now licking. He moved his mouth up her thigh licking and sucking, getting ever closer to the juncture. Just as he reached the crease between her body and upper thigh he moved so his breath blew over her pussy caressing the heat with cool air. Veronica’s hips shifted so that she was presented to him, and she held her breath waiting to see what he would do. To her delight he did not immediately touch her pussy but moved to attend to her other thigh. Once more using his mouth and tongue to lick and suck.

Veronica was appreciating his technique; it was making her hotter and wetter. She could smell the muskiness of her open pussy and with each swipe of his tongue, each suck of his mouth on her thigh, she widened her legs. Sliding a hand between her legs she stroked her pussy before slipping a finger inside. She felt herself contract around her finger and there was a slight sucking noise as she removed it and waved it under David’s nose, smearing it across his upper lip. She repeated the process several times, then whispered, “Does my slave boy wish to taste my pussy?”

“Please Madam Veronica. May your slave boy lap and drink at your pussy?”

“Yes slave boy. Come taste from the source.”

David needed no further encouragement and buried his face between her thighs. He groaned as he smelt her, the warmth of his breath eliciting a small sigh from Veronica. She rested her head against the chair and looked down to his head buried between her, waiting, expectant. Then she felt his tongue… a slow lick from the bottom of her slit up to her clit. Again and again he licked her with the flat of her tongue, tasting, savouring. Her low murmurs of pleasure encouraging him. On the next pass he stopped halfway and inserted his tongue into the opening of her pussy. He probed and began to kiss her, it was as if he were kissing her mouth, his lips dancing over her lower lips, his tongue swirling inside her. She whimpered and pushed her hips forward, “Mmmm such a good slave boy.”

David gave her one more lick before moving to her clit, which by now was hard and protruding from its hood. Standing at attention as if to say me, I’m next. David took her clit between his teeth and bit gently, tugging at the same time. Veronica moaned and her hands came to rest on his head pulling him closer. David suckled at her clit now, the sensation hardening her nipples, pulling at something inside. He then alternated between tongue fucking her and sucking on her clit. At one point he nuzzled her clit with his nose as he thrust his tongue in and out of her wet pussy. Her sounds of pleasure urging him on, her laboured breathing telling him he was close. Her cries of “Yes slave boy, just a little more. Make Madam Veronica cum!” spurred him to greater endeavours. His tongue was getting sore, his face was covered in her cream but he didn’t stop, he sucked and licked and bit over and over. Veronica felt her body tighten and with a loud cry she let go… an orgasm ripping through her body, making her legs shake and her inner muscles quiver and contract as she spilled her cream into his mouth, over his face until she was spent. A soft “Enough,” uttered at the same time as she pulled on his hair. She gazed down onto his face, a face that was covered like glaze on a donut. She leaned forward and kissed him full on the lips and thanked him.

David looked adoringly up at Veronica, partly because he was happy he had pleased her and partly because he knew he had earned ten minutes out of the restraint. He smiled inwardly as he thought about what had just occurred. He had been aware of his penis trying to become erect and how it was impossible with The Curve on. Apart from some discomfort he had not found it to be too much of a bother. He told himself that this was a piece of cake. I can handle wearing this thing, especially as I will now be out of it for ten minutes. The ever-astute Veronica could read his thoughts from the play of expressions across his face and she smiled. Veronica patted David’s cheek and said, “For your first effort that was really quite well done. As promised you have earned yourself a ten minute release from the chastity device.” David’s face lit up at her words. She went on, “And later today I will release you for ten minutes.” As if a switch had been thrown David registered her words and his face fell.

“But Madam Veronica,” he began, then stopped, took a breath and started again. “Excuse me Madam Veronica, may this slave boy ask a question?” After receiving a nod of agreement he continued. “Madam Veronica, you said that if this slave boy brought you to orgasm he could be released from the chastity device.”

“Yes,” Veronica replied, “That is exactly what I said. But I did not say when the release would occur.” David realised that what she said was true and no matter how unfair he might think it, there was little he could do about it. Veronica leaned down once more and stated, “Don’t worry little one. By the time I have finished with you, you will have earned many minutes of release. But your training has hardly begun. There is much more to do. Just keep in mind the reward you will get.”

“Yes Madam Veronica,” David said, “You know what is best.”

Veronica got up from the chair and after removing the spreader bar and its chain, helped David to stand. His arms and legs began to tingle as the blood coursed through them. He had not been aware that they had gone numb, but as the numbness wore off he was in some pain. He let out a moan as the tingling increased. Veronica’s head snapped around at the sound of his moan and she said, “Quiet slave boy! You have not been given permission to make a sound.” She stepped closer and whispered in his ear, “For that infraction you will be punished… later.” David silently cursed himself and bit his tongue to prevent any more sounds escaping.

She led him to a half table that had been upholstered in a soft material. David stumbled along behind her, his legs and feet protesting with each step. However, he knew better than to utter another sound. Veronica had been very clear about punishing him and he did not want to annoy or disappoint her, thereby increasing whatever punishment she had in mind. The table was waist high and at the top were two rings, one in each corner. At the base a semi circle had been cut out. Veronica positioned David in the cutout part of the table then instructed him to lay his upper body down. She fastened each ankle cuff to rings positioned at the base of the nearest table legs; his legs spread the width of the table. She then removed the chain from between the wrist cuffs and attached each wrist to the rings at the top of the table. His penis still in his casing hung below the table; his ass was spread. As David lay on the table he felt on display. His ass cheeks were spread apart and his anus was visible to anyone who cared to look. The feeling of helplessness hit him again. And just like before he was awash with many emotions he could neither understand nor explain. The one word that seemed to echo in his mind was RIGHT. He lay as still as possible as Veronica prepared to start the next phase.

As David lay half on the table, half-standing he began to question why he was here. He could at anytime use the word they had agreed on and this would end. But he remained silent. Everything that had been done so far pulled at his deepest desires… an untapped well that was being brought to the surface.

Veronica ran her hand over David’s now very taut backside. Softly caressing each cheek then down to his thighs, stroking the backs of them, the inner thigh, running her hand back up to his ass cheeks. She ran her hand between his legs and, using her nails, scratched his balls lightly. She tested the weight of them in her hand and was pleased to note they were heavy. Veronica then took a condom and slid it over his encased penis, ensuring that the top could not slide down. She smiled to herself and licked her lips with the tip of her tongue. She had plans for what would eventually be in the condom.

Veronica moved to caress David’s ass cheeks again. Using one hand she gently spread the cheeks a little wider and using a finger from her other hand ran it lightly over his puckered ass-hole. She pushed it a little testing its resistance. David felt a wetness around his hole and then cool air. He realised that Madam Veronica had licked his anus and then blown on it. The sensation was very stimulating… his thoughts dancing here and there wondering how far she would go. Once more he could feel the probing finger and this time there was the feeling of something cold against his anus. David let out a small yelp and earned himself a slap on his backside. The slap was hard enough to warm and sting. It was a curious contrast to the cold finger probing his anus. David bit his lip to prevent any further involuntary outbursts. Another slap on the other cheek caused him to utter a muffled gasp but so low it was not heard. Two more slaps were delivered to each cheek and he could feel the heat on them, and he could imagine that they were looking a little pink. He moaned as more slaps were delivered and his penis began to stir. To his amazement this was beginning to excite him.

It was only once the slaps had stopped that he could feel Veronica’s finger probing deeper into his anus. He could feel it moving in and out. It was not an unpleasant sensation just different; this was the first time this had been done to him. Although he was apprehensive, the stirring of his penis let him know that even if his mind couldn’t relax, his body was starting to enjoy this. Veronica pushed her finger as deep as she could, moving it around, searching for a particular spot. Just when she thought she would have to stop she found it. The jerk of his legs made her smile… she had found what she had been looking for… his prostate gland…

To be continued…