Madam X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're safe for now... but the night's not over yet!" then we laugh again.

He gives me the address and directions in case we separate... waiting for the valet and all. He looks at me quizzically,

"Aren't you going to write it down?"

"I have a photographic memory. But it is more of a curse than a blessing sometimes."

"Silly me, I should have known!" He gives me a peck on the cheek,

"See you in a little bit."

He has a beautiful brownstone with three floors. It is expensively and tastefully decorated, and furnished. As I enter, he takes me into an embrace and we kiss passionately as he moves his hands over my body. It feels wonderful. I may have to give in to him tonight.

As we walk up the stairs from the foyer to the first floor, I say,

"My, you have a lovely place here. Where is... Mrs. Jason?"

"Williams. And, there is no Mrs. Williams other than my mother, who has her own place across town." He smiles with some amusement.

"Are you still just... 'Angela'?"

"Yes... for now."

I look around, and he seems to have a room off the living area that is lined with bookshelves. One of the first things I do in someone's home is to look through the books they have. Jason has a lot of history, music, and classic literature in his collection. I am impressed! He notices me looking through his library,

"All of these books were here when I bought the place." He says nonchalantly.

"I doubt that!" I say, figuring that he is being modest.

"Would you like some music and a little wine, Angela?"

"Mmm... love some of both."

"Goldberg Variations?"

"I love Bach, but would prefer the Chromatic Fantasy if you have it. It is not as mature a work, but it goes well with wine." I said; teasing a man I like more than just a little, and who is obviously more than just another corporate weenie.

"Chromatic Fantasy it is!" He smiles, pulls out a CD, and slides it into his Denon player attached to Bang and Olufsen speakers. Then he continued, "Denon is not exactly high end, but I like the digital range, and the clean accurate playback. There is very minimal interference in the signal, but the B&O speakers are the best I have heard."

"I have no argument with that, it all sounds wonderful." I offer, not being an expert.

He changes into another shirt and casual slacks with tasseled loafers. I suddenly feel over-dressed as he hands me a glass of red wine in the proper glass (red wine glasses are larger and rounder than those designed for white wine.), I am impressed that he knows the difference. The wine is good, slightly dry tasting with some currant, pepper, and fruit notes to it.

"Mmm, pinot noir!" I offer. He smiles and says,

"Would you like to guess the year too, and go for the grand slam?"

"No." I giggle, "I love pinot's, and I can tell that this is a very nice one."

"Enjoy, my darling." He says as I look at him and quickly add,

"Let's just keep it 'Angela' for now."

"Sorry! You are right!"

"Mmm, this wine is wonderful. Too much of it and I may lose my inhibitions!"

"Well let me refill it for you then." He teases. I giggle a little at his being pleasantly suggestive.

"Funny man!"

We are both sitting on the couch, listening to Bach, and drinking our high-test wine. I am feeling romantic, and move in closer to him. This man is seducing me with his taste and obvious intelligence, and I am letting him. I guess the jury is starting to come in, and it looks like a friendly verdict!

I deftly set my glass on the table; grab his shirt in my little fist and pull him to me, as I crush my lips into his. The hem of my dress is way up, and he is able to massage my upper thighs easily. His hands feel wonderful on me. I want him to touch me.

"You know Jason my dress is getting a little gamey after all the dancing tonight, do you happen to have something I might change into? I hate to ask, but feel like getting more um, comfortable." I leave my request purposefully vague, just to see what he might choose for me. That will tell me something about him.

"Just one minute, my dear." (a safe endearment that I let pass.) He rises, changes the CD to Mozart's Symphony No. 40 in G minor (one of my favorites), and disappears up the stairs. A moment later, he comes back down with one of his silk dress shirts. I stand, and do a striptease for him sliding my dress off my shoulders, folding it down to my waist, displaying my pert little breasts to my appreciative one-man audience.

Then I wiggle my hips and the dress slides slowly and seductively down over my ass, down my legs and off. I turn to place it carefully across the back of an over-stuffed chair (it might be just a little black dress, but it is a Vera... and it was $10,000!), as I expose my bare ass to him, still wearing my string. I turn back, kick my heels off, and slip into his silk shirt, rolling the sleeves up to my elbow. It feels wonderful; the silk is cool against my bare skin. I button it up, but leave the top three buttons strategically unbuttoned.

He smirks and says, "I put on Mozart, but should have put on David Rose!"

That is a reference to David Rose's famous tune, The Stripper!

I giggle at the reference so apt to the situation.

"Jason honey, I hope you don't think I am being slutty but I like you, and I-I wanted to s-show my body to you."

"Not at all Angela, I am beginning to like you as well. And... you are a gorgeous woman."

I give him a seductive smile, reach under the shirt, and pull off my string bikinis throwing them at him. He brings them to his nose and inhales. He smiles at me and says,

"Mmm. Nice bouquet, a rather young varietal, but sweet," he took another sniff as I start to giggle, "a touch of musk with just a hint of Chanel No. 5." I am laughing, but trying to stifle it with me hand to my mouth. I reply,

"So now you are some kind of panties connoisseur?

"Just know what I like honey, just know what I like!" He slides his hand up to my cheek, looks into my little blues, "and I like you, Angela."

"Sondra." I lower my head a little, and then raise my eyes to him, "my name is Sondra." I say softly. He smiles, and says softly as if he means it,

"Lovely!"

I want to make love to this man... tonight. I start my seduction with a sweet kiss, cuddling closer to him wearing just his silk shirt, and my stockings. He wastes no time in sliding his hand up my legs to my hips, and down over my ass. He lets his fingers trace the crevice between my buttocks, and I gasp as a fingertip slides over my little ass pucker. He continues down to my pussy lips slipping a finger inside me.

We kiss open-mouthed as his finger starts to fuck me from behind. I shudder into a very nice little first orgasm.

"Oh, Jason!" I say very breathy then continue, "Let's find a more comfortable place for this."

Without a word, he picks me up in his arms and carries me upstairs to the second floor (third level). His master bedroom is palatial; and like downstairs, tastefully decorated. He gently sets me on his king-sized bed, pulls off his clothes down to his athletic style boxer briefs, and slides in beside me.

"Jason I—" He interrupts me with a kiss. I forget what I was going to tell him.

"Shhh! Don't talk!" He says, as he unbuttons the silk shirt I am wearing. He spreads it open and gasped at the tiny shapely beauty before him. He helps me out of the shirt, and I rise to a sitting position and pull down his briefs; he works them to his feet and kicks them off into a corner. His hard cock springs out nearly in my face, as I lower his shorts.

I sit in front of him on the bed, and immediately take his cock into my mouth. He plays with my breasts and nipples as I stroke him in and out of my mouth. I guessed that he was about six-and-a-half to seven inches, and thick. I play with his balls, scratching the underside of them with my fingernails, while my tongue tickles the underside of the glans. He is moaning loudly, and I am stroking him pretty well, when I taste his pre-cum and pull him out of my mouth.

I thought about insisting on a condom, but decide at the spur of the moment against it, and lie back, pulling him down on top of me. He supports himself on his arms as he slides himself easily into my small slit. He slides it in all the way, and then lowers his head to kiss me. Jason is a great kisser, and I am in heaven with his attentions.

He starts to stroke in and out of my pussy with strong and even strokes, hitting my G-spot as if he knows where it is, and I start to get very close. My moans increase as he strokes harder,

"Oh Jason, fuck me honey... fuck my pussy good."

I am breathing so hard and I am so close; he is pounding me hard now and I get that familiar feeling quickly growing in my loins.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Ohhh Goooddd! I scream as I shudder and start to convulse into the strongest orgasm I have had in a long time.

"Jason... darling, keep... fucking... me!" I say breathily.

He is stroking me too fast to slow down, and I know he is very, very close. He is like a fucking machine as he pounds it into me. He stiffens suddenly, and grunts loudly as he jets his cum deep inside me. He groans through a dozen convulsions of his own as he moans,

"Oh Sondra! Oh Son... Oh Godd!!" He collapses on top of me and moans in me ear,

"Baby, you... are... the greatest!" He is still breathing hard as he continues, "Honey, I... love... fucking... you. You feel... wonderful! Amazing!"

We kiss loudly and sloppily for what seems like a very long time. He flops onto his back, and I take his cock back into my mouth to clean him up, and to taste our mixed juices. I lick and slurp loudly as he moans with one wrist inverted and lying across his eyes.

I finish licking him I flop back on the sheets myself, just allowing my drippy little quim to add juice to the already large wet spot. It is cool, but I like the feel of it and move my ass around in it a little.

He moves down between my legs, and licks my well-fucked pussy, and sucks my clitoris into his lips, until I am close again, and jitter into a very nice little aftershock of a third orgasm. He rises to give me a taste of my own juice on his mouth. I lap them from his lips like a hungry little kitten. I almost feel like saying "meow!" but instead murmur,

"Mmm, what a wonderfully tasty little pussy I have!"

He laughs, "Best I have had in a long time, my dear." I look up at him and say,

"I'm hungry! Make me something to eat!" He throws his head back and laughs a real man's laugh.

"Okay. Okay, what would you like darlin'?" He is pushing the envelope a little with his endearments to me, but I do not contest them. He fucked my very well, so he is entitled.

"Whatever you make, it had better be good. I have a pistol just where I can reach it, and I know how to use it!"

He laughs again, and raises his hands saying,

"Okay! Okay! Down, Tex! Or should I say Annie Oakley?"

"Ah, Annie Oakley is a wimp next to me!" I say with a laugh of my own.

We rise, and he heads to the shower. I strip off my stockings, the ones I he just fucked me wearing, enter the bathroom, open the shower door and intrude on his privacy.

"Thought you could use some company. Don't want you to get lonely!"

"Well, there's a pleasant thought!" With that, he pulls me in and shoves me up against the wall and fucks me again as the water runs over us... warming us. I shiver and convulse in his arms, as he drives his cock up into me all the way, stiffens and releases for a second time deep inside me. We soap up, rinse off, and towel down.

I join him in the kitchen wearing a towel around my head, and one around my waist. Jason has one tucked in around his waist. He is busy making some omelets, with spinach, olives, cheese, and peppers and onions. He points to a cabinet across the room and says,

"The pancake mix is in there."

I mix up some batter, heat up another pan, and make a big stack of small round pancakes, golden brown. I find some strawberries in the refrigerator and a couple of kiwis on the counter, and slice them up for garnish.

He serves me a platter full of the fruits of our labor, and I am sitting down with a mug of coffee devouring everything like a lumberjack, he laughs as I raise my head and say, muffled by the mouthful of food,

"This is good! Damn good!" Then I wash it all down with the coffee. Sex always makes me hungry!

"You seem to really be enjoying that! I kind of hate to get my hands anywhere near your mouth right now!" He says with a laugh.

I swallow, and then reply, "Yes darling, I enjoyed the food..." I lower my eyes and continue softly, "and you!" I smile sweetly.

"Not necessarily in that order I hope!" He exclaims with a manly smile.

We cuddle on the couch a while, kissing and talking softly... just some puppy-love kinds of endearments. Somehow, the towel around my body got itself removed, and I had taken the one off my head, as he fondles my petite little form. His hands on my breasts, and down between my legs feel so wonderful as we kiss. I wish it could last a little longer.

I tell him softly with a little sadness, "Jason, I should go." Not wanting to overstay my welcome with a man I am beginning to like very much.

He stops me before I do, "Sondra, I would love it if you could stay the weekend... i-if you can."

I brighten up, and mentally think through my calendar for tomorrow, and with a loving smile I reply,

"Yes Jason, darling... I would love to stay with you!"

END

12