Madame Jenoix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continued for quite a while. Jeremy continued to film the ballet and cheerleader groups and slowly built up a little collection of clothes that he kept in the gym. Each time he went now, he would dress up in a pair of blue, slightly too tight, gym knickers and a silk blouse, before pulling on a school blazer and skirt. These two he had been lucky enough to obtain after one of the girls had an accident, and wet herself in the bathroom. Nobody but the girl knew, she thought, not counting on the camera Jeremy had hidden there to watch the girls peeing and sometimes playing with themselves. She had hidden the sodden skirt, blazer and blouse behind some pipes and then left, presumably intending to pick them up the following week. They were removed far sooner though, with Jeremy enjoying her still piss-wet clothes that evening.

He also wore a pair of old over knee socks that had a run in and been thrown away. He loved all the clothes he had procured, only still wanting a leotard but these were always being worn or too many people were present.

One day however, Jeremy was watching the ballet as per normal during games. Fully dressed in his mismatched uniform, he was jerking off looking through the gap in the cupboard door when a shadow fell over it. Leaning back a little, he realised somebody was stood on the other side! Before he had a chance to move anywhere, the door opened and he was revealed, cock still in hand and a pair of knickers in his mouth to Madame Jenoix. His mouth fell open, causing the knickers to fall out. Madame looked slightly startled, and then amused.

She didn't say a word, but closed the door slightly, checking nobody else had noticed and then said "Don't go anywhere, stay exactly as you are, and I will deal with you after the lesson. Don't forget those panties in your mouth." she smiled and then left, closing the door behind her.

What to do? Madame Jenoix knew Jeremy and would have recognised him. He had spent a lot of time staring at her legs, stiletto shoes and dresses in the past, and frequently caught by her eagle eyes. She had never said anything, merely smiled and teased him, often letting her shoe dangle off her toes and swinging it back and forth towards him. She would then take her time sliding it on and off her foot before finally inserting her foot fully in.

There was no doubt she had recognised him. No point leaving then. Should he get changed? She had specifically stated he shouldn't, and should put the dirty panties back in his mouth. He did so, although his mouth had now gone dry, and tried to play with himself unsuccessfully. Can't even get an erection now, he thought, thinking back to all the times around Madame he'd be desperate to lose one.

Twenty minutes later the lesson ended and the girls left. It was the last lesson of the day, so there wouldn't be anyone in here anymore today. After a while Madame Jenoix walked back in, now wearing what looked like her regular school teaching uniform instead of the ballet leotard she had been wearing earlier.

She was much taller than Jeremy anyway, but with her ponytail flowing high out of her head and the eye wateringly sexy Jimmy Choo's she was wearing she towered over him as she opened the cupboard door again.

Her long, tight skirt did nothing to hide her slender and ballet toned body, and she had left off her normal blazer in favour of her body-hugging leotard. Her nipples could be seen quite clearly through the top, and it showed off her breasts as though the leotard wasn't there.

"Well well. Jeremy isn't it. I knew you had a crush on me, but this is silly. Why don't you come on out of there?"

She opened both doors wide to let him out and noticed the camcorder.

"And recording the memories for posterity, how touching. I think I'll borrow this and see what you like so much later."

Jeremy went to stand, causing Madame Jenoix to rebuke him, "No no, on your knees is quite acceptable. Crawl to me."

Dropping back on to his knees, he shuffled forwards towards Madame, panties still in his mouth.

"Well aren't you a pretty little thing Jeremy, or should I call you Jenny? Yes I think I should. But oh dear Jenny, that uniform you are wearing is a disgrace. I shall have to punish you for that, but for now let us get you dressed properly. Follow me to my office, and stay on your knees. Eyes on my heels, but I probably don't know to tell you that, do I, you little pervert?"

Madame walked slowly toward her office, and Jeremy followed behind on his hands and knees, watching Madame's tall, stiletto thin heels tapping along along the wooden floor. He hadn't managed to get a pair of shoes yet, and was still dreaming of Madame's shoes when suddenly she stopped dead, and he bumped straight into her! His face, still stuffed with panties, pushed up against her long, taught legs and he felt her stockings rub against him. The feeling was electric, and he was suddenly reminded of his predicament.

"Now now Jenny, plenty of time for that later. We have to punish you first. You can walk the rest of the way, but keep your eyes down. Focus only on my shoes, legs and ass. I'm sure you can manage that."

She ran her hands over her tight skirt and down her stockinged legs causing Jenny's breath to stop until she reached her ankles and stopped, ass pushed up in the air with her legs spread. Giggling while she straightened up, Madame walked forwards again into her office and sat down on the edge of her desk facing Jenny.

"Kneel." Madame stated, and Jenny quickly complied, kneeling in front of her legs. Keeping to the earlier rule he kept his eyes on her legs, which were now less than a foot away from his face. She lifted up one foot, popped her stiletto off so it was just hanging on her toes and held it up in front of Jenny's face. The heel was barely an inch from his face, and he whimpered slightly, aroused and ashamed beyond belief. The object of his desire, right here in front of him, teasing him in the most cruel way, and she knew his humiliating crossdressing secret.

"You like shoes, don't you Jenny? And stockings too I imagine. Do you like it when I run my fingernails down them, does that make your little peepee get hard? I'm sure it does, you can't take your eyes off me in class, how sweet you want to come to my other classes too. Especially my ballet class."

Madame lowered her foot again, pushing the shoe back on to her feet. She then lifted her other foot, and placed the heel and sole of the shoe on Jenny's chest, pushing lightly.

"Do you like my ballet outfit or my teachers outfit more I wonder. A tight little leotard and over knee socks versus my stockings, heels and tight, stern dress. Such a difficult choice for a horny little girl like you. But as I said earlier, I can't have you in that disgraceful, ruined uniform. What would people think? One of our prettiest girls dressed like that. Why don't you take off all those clothes for me, and drop them on my desk next to me here."

She patted a space next to her, "Oh but I don't want you talking so keep those panties in your mouth."

Jenny quickly stripped down to her knickers, and folded the clothes neatly into a pile on the desk.

"Now now, when I tell one of my pretty, sexy little girls to strip I expect her to strip all the way. I want to see your hot, wet little pussy too. Shame about your lack of cleavage, maybe I can help with that later."

Jenny, face down and burning red, lowered his knickers as well and dropped them on the pile.

"That's better Jenny, be a good girl for me and this could be enjoyable for both of us. Now, what are these clothes you've been wearing? These knickers belong to Samantha in my senior class. And this uniform label says that they are Wendy's from another class. What's that smell? Did you piss in these sissy? Did you wet yourself?"

Jenny shakes her head vigorously. "Oh dear oh dear, wetting yourself in uniform. What a pathetic creature you are. These socks... Look familiar. Yes, they're mine. I threw them out a few weeks ago. How precious, you found my cast offs and wanted to wear them and be just like me. I guess that means the other girls didn't give you their clothes either did they? Not surprising, you are far too girly for them to be interested in you. Luckily for you though, I am interested in girls, even ones with no breasts and an oversized clit like you. Why don't you stroke your little clit for me? I want to watch you stroke your pussy."

Jenny reached down to what Madame had called her clitty and took hold of it, slowly stroking whilst still staring at Madame's legs. She lifted her foot again, and slid the toe under Jenny's balls, pushing back and forth gently against her as she played with herself.

The soft leather of Madame's high heels felt wonderful, and the sight of her long, slender stocking-clad legs quickly brought Jenny to excitement, panting and tugging on her clit quickly. Waiting for her to almost finish, Madame said "Stop!", swinging her foot back before kicking Jenny squarely between the legs.

Jenny squealed loudly, stars in her eyes, and rolled over clutching herself.

"I said you were to be punished, not pleasured little slut. Now back up on your feet and let's get you dressed properly."

Jenny struggled back up and stood once more in front of Madame Jenoix.

"Good, well behaved girl." she said to Jenny.

"I don't often get to watch my girls play with themselves, rubbing their little clitties hard until they orgasm for me. I do so love watching my ballet girls fingering themselves, all the time with their eyes on me. Sometimes I use my shoes on them too, I love their slick juices on my toes as I slide them in and out of their tight little pussies. I've never been able to work out if I prefer the girls that willingly come to me, or the ones that I force into it. Both are fun in their own way, and the forced ones will do so much more for me."

Madame's nipples had grown large and dark under her tight blouse, and she gently played with herself, looking at my slender body.

"Practically no hair, that's convenient. But still a little too much for my liking, especially here."

She ran her leg, from knee to ankle up between Jenny's legs causing her to shiver with pleasure once again.

"Shower time I think, come along."

Madame fished something out of her desk, and then left the office with Jenny following behind, hands over her privates. She was gently rebuked.

"Hands at your sides, sissy. I like my girls on display at all times. And are you looking at my backside like I told you? Imagining what 25 years of ballet would do to my 30-year-old backside? Good. Here we are, step inside."

They had reached the shower room, where Jenny had hidden his camera in the ceiling. He had gone shopping a couple weeks ago and bought some new video cameras, security type ones which activated on movement. He'd been able to get much more footage now he didn't have to be there in person. Of course, it also meant his current predicament was being caught on camera.

"Now then, you'll probably enjoy this Jenny. Face the wall, hands above your head, and spread those legs for me. I bet you've wanted me to spread your legs for some time. That's a good girl."

Jenny did as she was told, feeling a little chilly up against the cold wall. Her nipples perked up as she accidentally rubbed them up against the wall.

"Now hold still, this might be a little cold." Madame said, pulling on a pair of latex gloves before squeezing a hand full of gel out in to them. She then reached between her legs and rubbed into her privates, covering her little scrotum in cream and causing her to moan in pleasure again.

"See, that isn't so bad is it? Be a good girl and we can have so much fun together."

Pulling her fingers back a bit she covered Jenny's ass crack as well before heading down and ran her creamy hands over Jenny's legs. That done, she pumped out some more gel and then put her hands around Jenny's waist causing her to take a deep breath at the sudden contact. Madame lovingly stroked her hands up over Jenny's chest rubbing her cream and latex covered hands all over, and spending a lot of time playing with her nipples. Jenny was in ecstasy now, feeling her nipples being pulled and stroked was so much pleasure. Madame smiled, knowing Jenny wouldn't be able to resist anything else that she demanded.

Finishing with the cream, Jenny was now covered in the white goo everywhere that might have hidden hair.

"Good girl Jenny, now wait there for me. I'll go and find you something to wear."

Still stood facing the wall, Jenny felt like a naughty girl with her hands still on her head. Her clitty was now fully engorged and her nipples still tingled with excitement from Madame Jenoix's touch. After five or so minutes, Madame returned to find Jenny still stood in the same place.

"You are a well behaved sissy aren't you? You make me so happy. Now let's take care of all that ugly boy hair so you can be a lovely pretty girl like me."

Turning on the shower above Jenny, Madame quickly washed all the cream off, ordering Jenny around as she went.

It never hurts to get your girls used to following orders, as she knew from her teaching.

Finished with the shower, she stood back to take a better look at her new toy.

"Mmm, what a lovely, perfectly smooth girly body you have now. So much better. You are going to be such a perfect little girl for me aren't you? I'll make sure you get lots of playtime with me and I'll turn you into a lovely little sissy girl. Do you only like girls, or do you like boys too? I wonder. Well we can find out about that later. Dry yourself off with this towel and we'll put some clothes on you before you catch a chill."

Jenny followed after Madame, towelling herself dry and revelling in the soft towel against her smooth, hairless body. It felt wonderful, and she thought about what it might feel like to have silky underwear or a pair of stockings against her skin now. Finishing with the towel before she got back to the office, Jenny adjusted the panties that were still in her mouth.

"Oops, naughty miss I am, I'd forgotten all about those panties in your mouth. Let's take those out shall we? Now you are a girl I have to treat you like a girl, not a naughty boy who needs punishing and humiliating."

Madame pushed her red painted nails and fingers deep into Jenny's mouth, forcing the panties further in, before whipping them out quickly, leaving Jenny dry mouthed and running her tongue round her mouth.

Madame Jenoix reached over her desk bending fully down and wiggling her backside toward Jenny, who got a tiny glimpse of Madame's stocking tops as she stretched. She opened a drawer, and fished about in it, then said "Make me happy and turn around like a good sissy, I want your eyes closed as well."

Jenny did as she was told, turning about to face the door again before closing her eyes. She felt Madame approach from behind and felt Madame press her body up against Jenny's smooth, super sensitive body. She gasped slightly, feeling Madame take Jenny's nipples between her long painted fingernails and pinching them lightly, just enough to cause a whimper before running her nails down Jenny's naked body. The sissy writhed around under Madame's touch, panting at the pleasure as she was teased.

Whispering quietly, letting her breath play down Jenny's neck, Madame said "Open your mouth for me, nice and wide. I've got a present for you, for being such a well behaved, pretty little girl."

Jenny quickly did what she was told and opened her mouth wide for Madame.

"Thank you Jenny, such sweet surrender makes me very pleased. And very wet."

Running her hand back up Jenny's body, flicking her nipple as she went, she stroked up the little girls neck before moving her hand away.

"Hold still." Madame whispered, letting her tongue slide between her red lips to touch Jenny's neck, causing a shudder and another whimper.

Knowing this was a vital moment of submission for Jenny, Madame wanted to make sure she was as sensitive and aroused as could be. Stroking up the inside of Jenny's leg with her foot, she felt the girl's sissy clit throbbing hard through her stockinged knee and knew the time was right.

She brought her hands together in front of Jenny, slid the penis gag sharply into her mouth, then sliding her hands quickly along the leather straps to the fastening. Pulling it tight and forcing the long, very hard dildo into Jenny's mouth, Madame quickly buckled the straps and adjusted the positioning to make it more comfortable.

Jenny looked startled, but managed to keep her arms by her side even as the big black cock invaded her mouth. Her eyes flickered open, but she closed them again quickly, not wanting to upset Madame.

"You make me so happy; I love well-behaved little sluts. I have so much I'd like to do with you. And if you work hard enough for me, I won't have to tell the Headmistress about your little perverted peeping. Now that I know you'll be nice and quiet for me, let's get you dressed shall we?"

Turning Jenny round by the shoulders, Madame smiled warmly at her before planting a big kiss on Jenny's cheek.

"Aren't you delightful? No wonder the girls laugh at you and the boys pick on you. The girls are probably jealous of your lovely feminine body. And the boys probably fancy you, with your lovely long hair and pretty face. I bet you've imagined what it would be like with a boy, you dressed like a tramp and him with his cock in your mouth like that gag."

Jenny blushed again; it was one of her favourite fantasies when wearing her stolen panties.

"I thought so. Well let's get you dressed and then you can enjoy that big dick in your mouth even more. Lift your foot and I'll pull these up on to you."

Jenny did as instructed, and Madame took a pair of really pretty, frilly pink French knickers from her desk. They had bows all along the hem and frilly lace around the legs and were quite the most delightful panties she'd ever seen.

Bending down to pull the frillies up Jenny's leg, Madame brought her face level with the sissy's boy bits. Seeing how turned on Jenny was made Madame moisten in her own, very pretty panties. She made a point of blowing warm air across Jenny's sissy clit, before sliding the silken drawers up her smooth, super sensitive legs.

Jenny squirmed and wiggled at the feeling, making Madame smile. Nestling the frillies up around Jenny's waist, the teacher had to tuck the little penis quite firmly inside, where it still insisted on poking out happily. Unable to resist giving it one more stroke through the silk, Madame heard Jenny make a little, high-pitched whinny like squeal. Madame smirked at her near complete control over her new charge, and reached for the next item of clothing.

"Now this is lovely isn't it Jenny?" Madame asked, holding up a pale, soft pink basque. It was obviously quite expensive and possibly designer. The lace work and embroidery was exquisite, and Jenny felt it belonged on a beautiful model, not her plain frame. Small red hearts, tastefully sewn along the edges, framed an inner partition with dozens of frills sewn down it. It is, if anything, even more pretty and girly than the panties.

Jenny eagerly helped Madame to dress her, and then lifted up each leg in turn to allow her to slowly roll a pair of pink stockings up Jenny's legs. The feeling was just as Jenny had imagined, she closed her eyes and enjoyed every moment of pleasure from the smooth nylons.

"You might be wondering where these clothes came from, sissy." Madame remarked as she ran her fingers and hands up and down Jenny's legs, ostensibly straightening the stockings.

"The panties are a spare pair of mine, I keep a spare pair here just in case the sight of all those delicious young girls dancing around and playing with each other makes my knickers too wet to wear any more that day. So I come back here, play with myself til I cum and then get changed. The stockings are just a spare of ballet stockings in case a girl forgets hers. Those were worn just today by one of the girls you had been spying on. The basque, well that was a present that I bought for a girl a couple years ago. She had been my lover for a little while, and I bought her that to wear for me while she gently lapped at my pussy for hour after wonderful hour. But now you get to wear it today, a privilege I don't offer lightly."