Madame Orchid's House

Story Info
A young woman enters an illegal club.
2k words
4.27
22.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily stepped up to the underground clubs entrance, glancing back and forth, her ravens blood hair whipping in the breeze of an oncoming storm. A gruff looking face peered out from a slit that slid open. Weary eyes glanced back and forth.

The girls soft voice came out, quiet, barely able to be heard above the wind "World is what you make it."

The leery eyes squinted, before the slit slammed shut, and the door clattered with a number of locks. Slowly the heavy metal security shutter slid open before the door itself did the same

"Get in." Said the male, to which the woman gladly slipped in.

Crimson-iron lips, soft and full, pouted around the room. Women with various facial expressions hovered in massive spherical pods, electrodes strapped to their foreheads and spines. Occasionally one of them would jerk and then go still again. The mans wide palm slapped across her ass to get her walking faster as he locked the door once more.

Red eyes squinted, adjusting to the light as she approached the counter. In the black-light and the flickering neons that served for decoration in the moderately illegal facility. Her steel grey catsuit shimmered like silver, dulled only by the sleeves of the suit, a tape-like brown, clinging to her flesh everywhere. Were it not for the waifish woman's clay red mini dress, belt and black knee-high boots, you could see every inch of her.

"Whatcha need, little thing?" came the southern accent of the Madame of the facility, an old asian woman who reveled in the stereotype, wearing a Chinese dress, red and gold.

"... I need scene 6 Vi beast."

The woman raised her eyebrow... "... Well far be it for me to stop an adventurous young woman... Do you have it?"

Emily produced a small card, setting it on the counter. The woman grinned, a few teeth were gold... before she ran it through a machine, keying in the code, and handing back the card. "You're in pod three... have fun~"

Emily nodded, biting her lower lip as she approached the pod, an attendant attaching the electrodes and going over some vague safety instructions. She tuned him out, she'd heard it all before. She was hooked on this shit. The pod filled with power, and she began to float, sealed off...

She gasped with shock as she found herself in... a pod again? This one was different. Larger. More like a room. And she wasn't floating... Was something wrong-

A loud banging broke her attention, at the door to the pod, hammering away... She gasped, backing away from it, before the thick metal door crumbled like paper, and something made of a thousand writhing limbs flooded into the room.

"Wh-what the fuck?! That's not the usua-AH!" She screamed out, as one long tendril snapped out, wrapping her in its neon purple and sickly green grip, dragging her slowly closer to it.

The girl turned over on the floor, dragging her nails and trying to pull herself away. "NO no no no! T-this isn't right! Somethings not- EEEP!" She yelped out, yanked up high into the air, hanging by one leg, before she reached down, trying to hide her panty-line from... no-one, clamping her legs together "W-what ARE you?!" She cried out at the beast... only to have no reply.

The beast snapped another tentacle out, grabbing her other leg, and pulling her into a wide split.

"A-ahh! I-I'm not that flexible!" She cried out, panting as she tried to hold her modesty intact... Only to have her hands grabbed as well, and flipped over, her hair in her face before she shook it.

Limbs struggled in vain against the monstrosity. "Unngh... N-No! Let... Me... GO!" She cried out... Only to be rewarded with a firm slap across the ass with a wide tentacle. "AH! WATCH IT ASSHOLE!" She yelled at it...

Apparently tired of her high voice... "you get away from MMPHFMMFFM!" Her eyes went wide as another tendril stuffed down her throat... It was almost impossible to breathe with her throat and mouth filled like this... and worse yet, it seemed to be thrusting against her.

Emily shook her head in objection, squirming and trying to use her hands to push away... only for her to be yanked out, spread eagle and her knees bent, arms behind her back. Another tentacle reached up, causing her to scream out around the phallic tendril in protest... The monster ignored it, grabbing her dress and skin-suit, right at the collar, and yanking it down, tearing it open and revealing her bud-like breasts to a wail of disagreement from the wide eyed girl.

She wriggled and writhed, feeling suction cup like feelers lock onto her breasts, suckling them in almost mechanical rhythm... with little fanfare, she felt one start snaking up her thigh... then another. She began to thrust her hips, away from the creeping crawler, but to no avail. Once it had reached its target, she moaned "MMFHMHM! MM-HM! HM- MM!" Shaking her head and eyes wide... a sudden slap of the tendril send spikes of pain through her body, slamming a thousand little stings against her pussy lips and clit. She screamed out in shock more than pain... but her eyes got wider with worry as she felt herself begin to burn below... her sex dripping suddenly in need and a blush filling her face. The second tendril prodded at her slit... before slamming home fully. A wail of forced pleasure echoed in the room, her belly slightly distended before the beasts member... as it started to thrust. "MMF... MMF! MMF!" she moaned with each heavy hit... She barely noticed when the same process was repeated on her ass, squealing at the spanking, her ass spread open by micro-tentacles, and another thrust filling her ass, this time lubed by the monster itself. Spanks came again and again to her ass, turning her pale skin red.

Emily's eyes began to roll up... she could barely think! ~this isn't it! This is the wrong program! Did they issue an update! Oh GOD i'm so full~ Her struggles only seemed to egg the creature on. When the tentacle pulled from her sex, her ass was filled... and when that was almost empty, the opposite was true. Her mouth was thrusted against, causing her to groan. Something was dripping down her throat, and it was making every part of her body on fire with need. Soon her thrusts of resistance stopped, eyes rolled back and almost completely giving into the creature.

The woman's eyes rolled forward, just long enough to see a final, massive member extend from the beast... surrounded by three smaller tentacles, each writhing... it was clear it intended to fill her womb. She shook her head. There was no way that would fit, she turned and twisted... but no use. With a sudden wet squelch, her eyes went wide in a scream of absolute pleasure, forced upon her, the ultra massive thick cock filled her sex... and three more were wriggling in at her sides... The thrusting on her picked up... the beast cared not for her pleasure, though her mind was blank from it... "MMF! MMF! MMMFFFF!" she screamed out in a muffled wail, unable to hold back... she barely held off her climax, her body shaking and spasming as she felt her belly fill from every angle. Her tummy bulged with the beasts cum ~FUCK! FUCK ME OUT! MORE!~ were her last thoughts as her mind went dark, savoring the feeling of her rape and breaking...

Eyes twitched, she felt almost brain-dead... looking down to see her distended belly... the monstrosity pulled out of her... only for all its hard work to spill onto the floor from her womb, her belly deflating, leaving her the lithe figure she had started off with. She could barely recognize... Her breasts were red and puffy, as the suction cups popped off of her chest...

The tendril in her mouth slowly pulled out of her throat, leaving her coughing up the beasts whitish slime seed, drooling and groaning... The one in her ass however, continued, twisting and writhing. She panted, trying to get her bearings. She didn't know how much longer she could last like this, the monstrosity before her wasn't the one she had ordered... "W-what are you... I... I asked for... No no... D-don't... not... not there..." she murmured in protest, weak as she was. "Uunngh~" She moaned out, as the tendril in her ass finally pulled away.

She panted, feeling seed seep from her spread asshole... looking behind her, glistening with sweat and shaking with nigh-orgasmic pleasure. The same massive cock that had defiled her pussy was now wriggling right for her ass. "No no... It It won't fit. It won't! It won't FiiIIIIIEEEEEP!" she held the note, eyes wide as the beast ignored her warning... and slammed the wide tentacle into her. She felt so full there.

"Uuugh... Just... d-don't ... m-move..." She begged... only for it to twist back and forth, making her eyes roll back. "Oooh fuck... Whatever you did has me sensitive I'm almost gonna blow from that... You've gotta stoHUGGKK!" she gagged, this time her mouth was filled with two tendrils, each pumping in turn... and two more snaked towards her nose. She shook her head, eyes in fear as they snapped over her nose... she twitched... the feeling was so foreign, and she couldn't breathe... but suddenly fresh air, if foul and sex smelling, met her lungs... It was breathing for her... Her chest heaved with air, desperate for life giving oxygen. She noticed now though... Her cunt was still empty...

Emily looked down... the beast... was it giving her mercy? Finally? Her fears were re-administered though, when she saw its response. A long, firm looking thing was wriggling towards her, the tip seemed angled and almost hooked... "MM-MM!" She shook her head, only able to do it once before this new invader slammed home, her cunt clenching around it. The hook portion was obvious immediately to her, as the thing rammed her g-spot with each thrust. She screamed in torturous pleasure, not noticing the second thick, wide, triple-tentacle cock approaching her ass... wailing in shock as it managed to force its way in... The smaller tendrils instead filled her sex.

Deeper and deeper they went... even as the thrusting went on at each end. Her eyes started to flutter and roll back ~Oh god... Oh god... I'm going to cum myself stupid if this keeps up! I... I'm... My mind... My mind! Oh GOD I can feel my brains oozing out my fucking cunt for this thing... More... no... no! MORE! Stop loving it! No! More! More!~ She cried out in her mind, her lips curling into a smile around the double cocks as she felt her mind shatter, bucking hard against the fuck-beast.

"MM! MMHMM! MMMF!" she moaned out around the tendrils, hips bucking to try and get herself deeper... her body was filled, every hole that could. Finally, three tiny tendrils wrapped around her clit and nipples, starting to buzz... She could feel it... this was it. This was how her mind was going to shatter. Fucked into oblivion by this... this thing. She was terrified... and she couldn't wait. ~FUCK MY BRAINS OUT!~ She screamed in her mind... before everything slammed home... and started to fill her all over, cum splattering out her nose and around her cock-filled ass and pussy, eyes rolled back in fucked-dumb style, twitching limply. Her body shook of its own accord, trembling even violently, as her cunt clenched, her throat swallowed, and her ass puckered hard, every muscle flexing as an orgasm wrecked what remained of her mind, forcing it to leak out her cunt with the cum that flooded her.

The pod buzzed. The cycle was over... but now it was in its cool-down cycle. She hovered, twitching as she relived the process over and over in her dreams... On the side of the pod read "9 Vi Beast" rather than '6'... The old madame's eyesight wasn't that good, after all.