Madder Max Ch. 02

Story Info
Max is pumped for information - literally.
1.1k words
4.56
14.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markedas
markedas
17 Followers

***Please note that all characters in this story are over 18. Also, this is one of my first stories that I have submitted to literotica so if you like it please comment! This is the SECOND part of a ten part series so you may want to read Part 1 first.

Tina left the cage behind her despite the roar from the crowd. She had heard the cars. Perhaps that uppity bitch had been caught. Tina grinned evilly when she thought of all the satisfying ways she was going to use to get it out of her. Although it might take something to go into little Rosie first, she smiled.

"Ms. Tina."

Tina snapped out of her fantasy to see Henri and Tiddy holding up Rose and...some man.

"We caught them together."

"I can see that," Tina snapped, "I've never seen him before."

"I came from the east," The Man said evenly.

Tina realized he did not seem fazed that he had been rounded up by a couple of toughs.

"Take him to the hotel and give him a room. But don't let him leave."

Henri nodded and took The Man away.

"Who is he," Tina asked.

Rose looked away.

Tina walked up to her and whispered in her ear, "you and I are already going to be having a long conversation in my office about your last man friend so I don't want to tire myself out. I might have to ask Tiddy to get it out of you."

Tiddy smiled a gap toothed smile at Rose who shuddered.

"His name is Max. He's some drifter who shot Gordy and Fernandez."

Tina lovingly patted Rose's cheek, "Put her in my office Tiddy. Don't touch her. You can go up to the hotel and get one of the girls that are working. Henri too."

Tiddy nodded happily and left.

***

The room was nice. Nicer than any room Max had been in in quite some time. But then again when 98% of the civilized world had been flattened and the last 2% looted and ransacked, it was pretty damn hard to find a nice hotel room.

Still. Max thought the room was small. There was basically just a bed and a window. He wondered what he was supposed to do until the boss lady came for him. When the door opened and closed behind him, Max looked over his shoulder and had his answer.

"I'm Trudi," a light skinned black girl said with a smile.

She was tall and lithe and had her hair in very tight, thin dreads. She had blue eye shadow that Max wondered where it had come from but his eyes were too busy moving down her body. She had big firm breasts that were coming out the top and the sides of a thin read dress. That was the only part of her that looked like it had been affected by the blast. It was a faded red color that Max thought made Trudi look even more desirable.

"I'm on the house," Trudi said with that same big smile.

With a quick step Trudi was pressed against Max. She looked him eye to eye with an intensity Max hadn't seen in awhile because, well, not many people could stand eye to eye with him. Or lived to.

Trudi licked Max's ear aggressively as her hand dove into her pants.

Max closed his eyes as her hand encircled him and finally her whole hand closed over his shaft. Trudi pulled up and down as her other hand held Max against her. She let go and with seeming magic unbuttoned Max's pants and pulled out his hard rod. She kept stroking it as she nibbled his ear.

"You've been in the desert a long time big boy," Trudi whispered throatily, "I'm gonna make you forget Rosie with a kiss and a gulp."

Trudi pushed Max back a little and as he bent to kiss her she dropped to her knees and took Max in her mouth. Max was so surprised he almost came.

Max looked down at Trudi as her head bobbed up and down his shaft. Her right hand cupped Max's balls while her left hand played with herself. She had big brown eyes that looked up at Max that drove him insane with lust.

Her lips locked over the head of Max's cock and all of his feeling seemed to go to the tip as there was nothing but Trudi's tongue teasing the head as her hand gripped Max at the base.

Then Trudi got an evil look in her eye and tilted her head and took all of Max inside her throat. Max closed his eyes as pleasure rippled through his body.

"I'm just getting warmed up for you big boy," Trudi said.

And with that she pushed Max back against the bed, slid on top of him, and in what seemed like one motion pulled him into her.

Trudi was warm and not as tight as Rose but as she bobbed up and down and ran her hand over Max's chest he was having trouble not coming right there.

"Did Rosie tell you how big you were big boy?"

Max just nodded.

"What else did she tell you? Did she tell you anything about us girls?"

Max shook his head.

"What about Georgie?"

Max shook his head. And just when his hands moved to Trudi's hip so he could pull her home, Trudi rolled off of him and grabbed his rod at the shaft and pulled hard and Max's eyes opened wide.

"Where were you taking her?"

"Here," Max said smiling.

Trudi stared back shocked. She looked down at his cock staring up at her with her hand around it. But he had been so close she thought! How was he so calm? She looked back at him. He smiled and knocked her off the bed.

Trudi yelped but in a second he was back on top of her and in another he had pushed back inside her and Trudi gasped because he had gone in all the way to the hilt and hadn't pulled back. She raised her hand to push him off and he calmly pinned it back as he kept powering into her. Trudi could almost feel something within her bubbling forth but right when she was starting to feel it she felt him spurt inside her again and again and he collapsed on top of her.

Trudi's chance for satisfaction slipped away when the door opened and she sat up.

Max looked up at her and she shook her head.

"You better send in Big Mo', he didn't tell me shit."

As fast as she had come into his room, Trudi was gone.

Naked, Max turned over to stare up at a huge black man. Short and squat but probably 300+ pounds!

"I hope you're not going to try to fuck me for information too."

markedas
markedas
17 Followers