Madder Max Ch. 04

Story Info
Tina gives Max a "present" to recruit him.
1.2k words
4.52
11.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markedas
markedas
17 Followers

***Please note that all characters in this story are over 18. Also, this is my first story that I have submitted to literotica so if you like it please comment! This is intended to be a TEN part series of which this is the FOURTH part, so please read the others!

*

Big Mo easily picked Max up and carried him across the hall to a room next to Tina's office. Mo laid him on a bed and Tina followed.

"We're going to talk while one of the girls touches you up," Tina said. "Get Rachel," Tina murmured to Big Mo.

A few minutes later Rachel, a thin raven-haired beauty with long straight hair strolled into the room.

As far as nurses go, Max thought, she was one of the hottest he'd seen. Rachel wore a simple t-shirt that managed to accentuate her small, pert breasts and thin frame. Her long legs were hid beneath jeans but Max imagined those legs were something to see.

"I want you to work for me," Tina began.

"Recruitment pitches usually go over better before you beat someone within an inch of their life."

"Recruitment pitches go better with your dick in someone's mouth," Tina said in her fake sweet voice that caused Max to smile as Tina pushed on, "and you look like you had a little more than an inch between you and your grave."

Max nodded.

"I'm going to be. Relocating. And I need someone. Who has traveled. Who can handle himself. Does this sound like you?"

Max shrugged his shoulders.

"Well I want you to think about it. And like I said, we both know you want a present that isn't so pushy. So it looks like Rachel is done with you. She's going to take you down the hall to one of our nicer rooms."

Max smiled and smoothly slid off the bed to follow Rachel.

"I'm not the present," Rachel said over her shoulder.

"Are you the salary?"

Rachel smiled. "This is one of the better rooms that Tina usually saves for special occasions. There's even a hot tub in it. Not that we have enough water to waste on something like that but people have been known to get, other uses out of it."

Rachel stopped. "Here we are." Rachel looked Max up and down. Max looked right back into her eyes, not moving, with his jacket over his shoulder and his shirt in tatters.

"Well, if you don't like what Santa got you, I'm just down the hall," Rachel said with a lascivious smile.

"I celebrate Hanukah," Max said, watching Rachel walk back down the hallway.

The door sprang open and a thin hand yanked Max in with a giggle.

Before Max was a cute redhead. Wiry and thin, she had short straight hair tucked behind her ears and a light freckling over her body. Which was naked. Max gulped. She had small firm tits with small nipples and creamy white skin. Her hand was covering her face as she fought her giggles. Max looked down at her waist and saw a thin patch of red pubic hair.

"Come on come on! I've never been in the king bed before!" She said happily.

Max waited.

"Oh. Right. I'm Candace. But mostly people call me Candy but I think that's because they think I'm a stripper. But we don't strip here we just visit people in their rooms but I like to think it's Candy because I'm so happy and free. But sometimes I like Candace because it sounds so formal and romantic and sometimes people tell me it makes me sound distinguished and respectable..." Candace stopped and grabbed Max's hand and pulled him into the room.

Unlike the other cramped room this room had a huge king bed and a large sitting room with a few couches and some chairs, but Candace was interested in the bed.

"Look. I know I said I was excited about the bed but I have to admit I'm a little excited about you too because we don't usually get many strangers around here. Well I guess we do but they're usually old and scraggly and they look like they didn't get out of the blast zones in time and some of the girls say they get all crazy when their parts don't work but I heard Trudi say you were big and the real deal and how she was gonna come if Big Mo hadn't come to beat you down but..."

Max reached around Candace and pulled her face to his and gave her a kiss. Just like the rest of the girls, this surprised Candace, but with a big smile she recovered and opened her mouth to Max's and pulled his other hand between her legs. Candace leaned back and smiled up at Max.

"I like you, you're nice. Let's get in bed."

And with a giggle Candace pulled Max after her onto the bed. After being on the road for so long this was nice. This was a bed. A nice bed. And he had Candace. That was nice too.

Candace rolled on top of Max and kissed him again. Max liked kissing Candace and he got the feeling that she didn't do a lot of kissing with the other guys because she was drinking Max up. She ground her mound against Max's leg and pulled Max's hand up to cup her small breast.

Without unlocking her mouth from his, Candace began taking off Max's pants with one hand and then pushed them down with her leg. She finally stopped kissing Max and curled into Max's huge frame.

"You're different big boy. I like you."

Candace rested against Max's back for a few more seconds and then reached back and pulled Max's hard cock out of his pants and into her pussy. Max could feel how dripping wet she was and being so small he wasn't surprised at how tight she was.

"Oooh you are big," Candace giggled over her shoulder.

They were laying side by side with Max deep inside her and Candace closed her eyes and clenched her mouth and Max looked down at his little Candy as he slowly slid in and out of her. Candace's hand moved down to her pussy and rubbed her clit as Max pushed into her patiently and slowly.

"You're pretty good at that," Candace said with a smile.

Candace pushed herself off her side and on top of Max without him slipping out of her. Candace leaned forward toward Max's feet and lifted herself off Max and dropped herself back down his rod.

"Oh I like that. God I like you," Candace sighed.

Max was liking Candace too and with her facing away from him and her clenching every time she went up and down, Max was in heaven. And he moved one hand up to stroke Candace's back as she came down every time. As Max felt it building inside him Candace arched her back backwards and let out a girlish scream, "Oh, oh, oh, ohhhh."

And with that Max grabbed her with both hands and pulled her down faster and faster as he felt his climax coming and Candace looked over her shoulder.

"I want you to come inside me baby I want to think about you tomorrow baby. Give me something to think about," She cooed.

With a groan Max let it out as he pulled her to him harder and harder as it wracked through his body.

"Mmmm," Candace said as she dismounted and curled onto Max's chest.

"Maybe working for Tina wouldn't be so bad," Max said outloud.

Candace giggled and kissed Max's chest.

markedas
markedas
17 Followers