Madder Max Ch. 09

Story Info
At what price Eden? The boys go to rescue the girls.
3k words
4.57
9k
1
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markedas
markedas
17 Followers

**All characters are 18 or older.

**This is the NINTH chapter of a TEN CHAPTER series so you probably want to read the earlier chapters first!

**This chapter is much longer than the others - I've been trying to up my game so it might take a little while for it to get to the erotica parts but when it does I think you'll enjoy it.

"Jorge and Riccardo will stay here with some of the girl, that," Tina paused, scanning the group in front of her, "will include Rachel, Candy, and...yes, Rose," Tina smiled one of her classic fake smiles.

Max started forward.

"It's so I know you'll come back and that you won't kill me in my sleep, it's not negotiable," Tina said without even looking at Max.

Max glanced at Rose who just nodded.

Tina, Max, Big Mo, Carl, and Chip saddled up along with four others Max hadn't talked to before. Hank, a dirty man that seemed to have no apparent talents in either muscle or a skill like Carl and his horses, Maria, a short frizzy haired girl, Vicky, a thin waspish looking blonde girl, and Joe, a stocky looking guy that could have passed for what Max thought of as cheap muscle.

Behind them were Javier, Riccardo, Rachel, Rose, Candy, Isabel, and Claudia.

"I hope this is quick Max because that Riccardo is looking to get a hold of Candy," Chip said worriedly.

"I know what you mean," Max said, looking back at Rose one last time.

Tina, with her map, and Carl, with his horsemanship, road at the front of the pack while Chip and Max rode nearly side by side, followed by Big Mo on a monstrous steed, and the four strangers.

***

"Which one you want?" Riccardo asked.

"One? There's five. I'm deciding if I'm going to give you any of them," Javier said.

The two men argued back and forth, sliding easily between English and Spanish.

Rose rolled her eyes at Candy and Rachel walked over to them.

"I know I've been a huge bitch to you but we're in this together now," Rachel began.

"Together for what?" Rose interrupted.

Rachel shot Rose a look, "you know they're going to demand we satisfy them, and I doubt either of you two," Rachel paused to draw Candy into their conversation, "want that to happen."

Rose looked at Rachel for a long second and then nodded. Candy agreed.

"We need to get out of here but we can't go too far in case the others come back, I know that Rose will want to be back here when Max gets back and I figure you," Rachel continued, looking at Candy, "will want to be here for Chip, and I..." Rachel faltered for a second, "I want to be here when Carl gets back," Rachel finally finished.

Rose looked at Rachel in surprise. The last vestige of jealousy and hatred left her. Rachel wasn't going to try to take Max away from her. Just Tina was.

Rose turned to Candy, "Rachel's right, we need to leave. Didn't you say that the brush on the far side of camp led into some trees? And that there was some fruit on those bushes?"

Candy nodded, "I found it when, when Chip came to talk to me," Candy said, and looked away from the other two girls.

"We'd better go while we can," Rose said.

"What about the other two girls?" Candy said.

"We don't know them," Rachel said.

***

"We're almost there," Tina said over her shoulder.

"Hey Chip, why don't you pass me that pen knife you always keep in your pocket," Max said quietly.

"How'd you know I had that?" Chip whispered back.

"I noticed it awhile back and filed it away," Max said.

"Why do you need it?" Chip asked.

"Tina's been watching me like a hawk, I haven't had time to make any, insurances."

Chip nodded and handed over the knife.

Max opened it and slid a thick stick out of his pack. The stick was about as long as his arm and about a third as thick. Max worked the knife up and down the sides to shave off the thin layer of bark and then began whittling a point on one end. Chip watched over his shoulder but Hank, Joe, Vicky, and Maria seemed oblivious. It took Max awhile but finally he had his stake and he passed back the knife and stored the stake back in his pack.

"Whoa there," Carl said up ahead and pulled his horse to stop. The rest followed suit.

"Will you look at that?" Carl exclaimed.

They had reached a slight cliff, and below, lay the mouth of the river they had been following. Trees and grass covered the valley below.

"Look at that!" Chip yelled pointing at what appeared to be a deer.

"Good old Georgie!" Tina said.

"How are we going to get down?" Hank asked.

"Carefully," Max said.

Tina looked at Max with a smile.

"I half expected there to be a tribe of some sort guarding this paradise. Or maybe a roving band of jackals looking to prey on our caravan but God smiled on us," Tina said patting Max on the cheek.

Tina looked into Max's eyes, holding her fake smile and Max's eyes darkened.

"So I guess I can cash my insurance policy in now," Tina added.

She turned heel and walked back to her horse and remounted.

"Be a dear and throw Max over the cliff Mo, his usefulness has expired."

Everyone stood still. Max hoped it was because they were shocked. Chip and Carl looked like they were about to argue.

"Please boys, don't look like that. You all assumed I would. And Chip dear you know Max banged the hell out of your Candy and Carl knows deep down that Rachel only settled for him because Max was busy with Rose. So you two have little to empathize with Max about unless you want to compare stories."

Max gulped.

Big Mo remained where he stood. Tina looked surprised.

"Mo!" Tina barked. Big Mo finally turned and looked at Tina.

"Well, toss him over."

Big Mo shook his head.

"We're free now," Big Mo said.

"You don't control their water supply anymore Tina," Max said. He'd taken the time the silence had given him to take the stake out of his pack and conceal it in his right hand.

"Hank, Joe, finish this please," Tina said disdainfully.

Hank and Joe looked at each other and approached Max cautiously.

"If you stop now I'll forgive you for anything you might try but if you come any closer I might be forced to throw one of you over," Max said.

Hank and Joe paused and looked at each other again. They laughed and returned to encircle of Max.

Hank rushed Max first and from his peripherals Max saw Joe rush from the other side. Max flipped the stake up so it was pointing outward in his right hand and thrust it with all his might into the soft spot under Hank's chin and turned to see Joe almost on him. Max ducked and stood up quickly causing his shoulder to crash into Joe's jaw, knocking him to the side.

Joe stood up, looked down at Hank, who had just stopped gurgling blood, and charged Max again. This time Max wasn't quick enough and Joe landed two quick punches to his gut, doubling Max over. Joe raised his knee hard, connecting with Max's face, knocking Max to the ground.

Joe walked over to Hank, and with a harsh yank, pulled Max's stake from Hank's chin and came toward Max. Max looked over his shoulder and saw the valley below. Soon Joe would be looming over him with a deadly weapon. Max rolled over so he was lying side by side with the rift below.

Joe stood over him. Max smiled. Joe looked confused. Max swung his legs up over his head and brought them down hard to the left and crashed them into Joe's knees. Joe was knocked to the ground and the stake clattered out of his hand and Joe scrambled to catch the edge of the ravine. Max stood up and kicked Joe in the face.

Joe screamed on the way down.

Max turned to face Tina. Tina was now white faced.

"What. What are you going to do to me?" Tina asked.

Max smiled one of Tina's own smiles at her.

"I thought I'd give you to Mo. I think he's earned that."

Bi Mo flashed a big smile and calmly knocked Tina off her horse and dragged her toward the ledge.

Max turned to Carl and Chip.

"We need to get back for the girls."

"What about Javier and Riccardo?"

"Maybe we can fool them into thinking Tina sent us back for some of the girls and that she's going to come back for them," Max said.

"How are we going to do that?" Carl asked.

"Well it'd be easy if I was dead," Max said.

Chip looked at Max, confused.

"You could say Big Mo killed me and that Tina said he could have any two girls and he wanted two of the three she left behind, but he hadn't decided yet," Max said.

"It could work," Carl said.

"Are you going to stay here then?" Chip asked Max.

"Of course not! I'm going with you!" Max said.

Big Mo stood behind them, waiting expectantly.

Max turned around, "we need to go back for our girls Mo. Will you stay here with these two girls?"

"I don't want Javier and Riccardo to come here," Big Mo said simply.

"They won't, they won't be able to get here without the map," Max said.

Big Mo looked skeptical.

"I promise," Max added.

***

They reached the camp at nightfall. A faint fire flickered between two tents.

Chip shot Max and Carl a worried look. Two tents for six people? None of them liked that.

"I'll circle around and hide in the brush by the edge of camp, holler if you think you need me," Max said.

Chip and Carl nodded and rode off.

"What are you doing back?" Javier asked.

On the edge of camp, hiding in the brush Rachel, Rose, and Candy strained to hear what was being said but they couldn't make it out. They were forced to dive into the brush for cover when Riccardo walked over toward them. They peeked back out and saw that Riccardo had stopped a few feet away to piss in the brush.

"Riccardo. What was that about?" Claudia called.

Riccardo laughed, "guess that fancy stranger got tossed over the cliff by Big Mo. Too bad though, Tina promised me the jacket."

Rose gasped and Rachel clamped her hand over her to keep quiet but it was too late. Riccardo stared over at the bush suspiciously.

He zipped up his pants and stalked over to where the girls lay. He kicked into the brush. His foot kicked Rose and she bit down on her lip to quit from crying out. He kicked again. Again. Again.

"Owww!" Candy yelped.

Rachel and Rose shot terrified looks at Candy who clapped a hand over her mouth.

"Well look at what we have here," Riccardo said to himself and turned to yell to Javier.

With a loud *clunk* Max slammed the log he had been carrying over Riccardo's head and he landed in a heap.

Rose rushed into his arms.

"He said you were dead!"

"Don't believe everything you hear," Max said with a smile.

***

"Guys, I got the girls, but we gotta get out of here now," Max whispered to Carl and Chip who were sitting by their horses on the far edge of the camp. Javier had disappeared into his tent with Isabel.

They wasted only a few seconds on teary reunions before they made off into the night. They couldn't make it very far before they had to stop for the night. Their horses were tired and carrying an extra body didn't help rejuvenate them.

"We've gotta stop for the night," Carl said.

Without packs or anything all they had was a blanket for each couple.

Rose cuddled next to Max. With her arm over his chest and one leg lazily strewn over Max's legs.

"So you found it? Eden?"

"Yes," Max said, smiling down at Rose.

"So this is where we start over?" Rose asked.

Max nodded.

Rose pulled herself up to Max's ear by pushing off his shoulder and whispered into Max's ear so closely that each word she uttered she practically nibbled on Max's ear.

"Well we better start repopulating then," Rose whispered with a giggle.

Max looked over at the other couples.

"Who cares about them?" Rose said, "and I'll be quiet, I promise."

"You're never quiet," Max said with a smile.

Rose slid over Max until she was resting atop him. Her hand snaked into Max's pants and closed around Max.

"See you're already hard for me," Rose whispered.

Max smiled and Rose leaned back and pulled her top off. It had been all she was wearing. Max felt Rose unzip his pants.

"I'll help you out," Max said, pushing his pants down so they were both naked. Rose pulled the blanket over them and slid back on top of Max.

Rose's pussy lips massaged Max's shaft as Rose reached a hand under her and stroked Max's balls.

"Now you're just torturing me," Max said.

Rose giggled and grabbed the head of Max's cock and rubbed it up and down her pussy.

"Like this," Rose teased.

"I'll get you back," Max warned.

Rose fake pouted. Max took her by surprise and thrust up into her and her eyes popped. Max kept thrusting. Harder and deeper. Rose dropped a hand to her clit as Max's hands caressed her breasts. Max's fingers found her hard nipples and took them into his fingers. He rubbed his fingers back and forth and then rubbed his palm over her nipple and Rose let out a sharp gasp.

Max kept up his rhythm. Rose kept one hand on her clit and caressed Max's balls with her other hand. Slowly squeezing her hand up and down Max's sack between Max's balls and the base of his cock. Max let out a whimper and Rose smiled. She knew he was trying to be quiet too but she wanted him to scream. She kept at it and flexed her pussy muscles, squeezing Max's cock every time he pulled back to just the tip and then when Max was all the way inside again Rose flexed them again and Max let out a deep sigh as he thrust all the way to the hilt and clutched her hard as he ejaculated deep inside her. The warmth of it overpowered Rose and she let out a throaty groan.

***

"See, they're doing it!" Rachel said kiddingly to Carl, pointing at the movement of Rose and Max's blanket.

"So," Carl teased back.

"So I want to get going on my part of the save the world scheme," Rachel said, sliding a hand down to stroke Carl's cock.

"Save the world?" Carl said, trying to maintain humor and a straight voice with Rachel's hand moving up and down his shaft.

"We need more people," Rachel said shortly.

Her hand kept moving faster and faster and Carl wasn't sure how much longer he could take and with a show of strength he pushed Rachel back with one hand and rolled on top of her.

"That's more like it," Rachel said.

Rachel opened her thighs for Carl and he saw that curly black hair he'd seen the day before.

Rachel pushed a hand down her stomach and patted her pussy, opening it for Carl. Taunting him.

Carl pushed into her and Rachel moaned.

"I do want to give you what you want," Carl said with a smile.

"I want you so badly Carl, I've thought about this all day."

Carl's knees touched the ground and he pulled Rachel's thighs up on his own and she rocked backwards as Carl pushed into her. Carl bent down and took one of Rachel's nipples into his mouth as Rachel let out a contented sigh. Carl sucked on it and took most of her breast into his mouth.

"Ooh oh," Rachel murmured.

Carl moved a hand down and stroked Rachel's thigh on either side of her pussy. Teasing toward her clit but never going up that far. Carl stroked the skin beside Rachel's pussy with every stroke stirring a sensational feeling in Rachel. Finally when Rachel thought she couldn't bear it anymore Carl grabbed Rachel's clit with the knuckle of two fingers and rubbed it in a circle and Rachel opened her mouth and let out a string of "ohs" as her orgasm crashed down on her. Just when she thought she was coming down she felt Carl spurt inside her and a second smaller shudder tore through her.

***

Candy clutched Chip tightly. He stroked her hair and she had a contented smile on her face. Her eyes were closed and Chip wasn't sure she was asleep. It was embarrassing because his cock was getting harder and harder.

Candy reached out and grabbed it. Guess she's not asleep Chip thought happily. Candy smiled up at Chip and pulled his cock out of his pants. Candy stroked it a few times and then quickly bent and took Chip in her mouth.

"Candy you don't have to..."

"Shhh!" Candy whispered. "And I want to. I've never done it for a man I...I cared about before."

Candy gently pushed Chip back and took him back into her mouth.

Chip was in heaven. Candy's mouth was soft and wet and her mouth formed a seal at the shaft of Chip's cock as she moved up and down, adding just a little bit of pressure. Candy's hand grabbed the base of Chip's cock and she twisted her hand side to side and bobbed her head.

Chip didn't think he could last long. This felt too good.

"I'm going to come," Chip whispered at Candy.

Candy's eyes just stared back at him, driving Chip insane. His mouth opened and he shot a couple strokes into Candy's mouth. Candy never let up and kept bobbing her head and twisting her hand until Chip started getting soft.

Candy kissed Chip on the cheek. "Thanks for coming back for me," she whispered.

markedas
markedas
17 Followers