Maddie's Time Alone

Story Info
Maddie has some dirty fun in the creek near her house.
1.1k words
4.28
35.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxesock
sxesock
6 Followers

Maddie was a good girl. Most of the time. She did her homework, ate her veggies, and listened to her parents. But she sometimes did something quite unladylike.

At eighteen years old, she lived in a house near the outskirts of town, a small town in Central Ontario. A creek ran behind it, meandering through a wood, bushes and other undergrowth dotting its surroundings. It was a place that Maddie often liked coming to when she wanted to be alone. To think, or do...other things.

One day in late May, Maddie was the first home after high school. Her parents were both still at work, and she decided to relish the time she had alone. She went into her room, reached under her purple sundress, and slid off her lacy pink panties. Throwing them into the hamper, she enjoyed the feeling of freeness for a second before opening a drawer, reaching in, and then grabbing and putting on a pair of cheap white underwear. It came in six packs and wasn't very cute, but it was inexpensive, and with any luck, she would be the only one who would ever have to see it, and even then only for the next few hours.

Maddie skipped to the back door and went out of her house, humming happily. She jogged the short distance to the woods, and sighed in contentment when she saw the stream. Rolling over rocks and boiling in small crevices, it was a sight to behold, a thing that you could watch for hours and never see exactly the same surface twice. And that was the thing that Maddie was going to desecrate. She shivered in anticipation.

Removing her penny loafers and socks, she waded in. The cold water lapped at her feet, and she had to resist the urge to just hop right back out. Instead, she began to succumb to a different one.

All this time, her bladder had been very full. She had not gone since lunch, and it was now ready to burst. Maddie pulled up her dress, and let it.

A hearty stream of yellow began cascading out of her panties. Wanting to savor the warmth, she squeezed her legs together tight, her piss now having to hug her every close-shaved hair. A small moaned escaped her lips. Wanting to further indulge herself in pleasure, she put the front of her dress in her mouth, and stuck both her hands into her dripping wet panties. Her piss continued streaming out of her as she began to rub herself furiously, soaking her petite fingers.

Her bladder was now mostly empty, but she was just getting started. Maddie rubbed faster and faster as her piss began to dry out, but she had to rush a little, so her orgasm wasn't as good as it could've been. Still, as her eyes rolled back and girlcum gushed out of her, she couldn't really complain. Her panties were now unrecoverable, and her legs were nice and warm. She just wanted more.

Stepping out of the creek, she moved to her no. 2 favourite spot in the wood, a stump close by that was perfect for sitting. An oak tree that had been cut down years ago, it was a good and comfy size, and perfect for the next part of her revelry.

It wasn't only Maddie's bladder that had been full. So was her bottom, and it was now her rectum's turn to release its contents. Leaning forward slightly, she grunted as the first log of what felt like many began to poke its head out. In not much time at all, she could already feel the pressure on the seat of her still-wet underwear. Wanting this to last as long as possible, she pushed as slowly as she could manage. Still, within seconds, the inside of her panties were coated in shit. Her eyes widened, and she moaned as she felt the warmth spread across her butt.

A second log began to descend just as the first was cut off. Her panties were already almost overflowing, but she didn't care. Having to push extra hard now, one log made way for the other, settling in between her cheeks. Bits of poo began seeping out the edges as the third and final log began making its way out. Maddie groaned in pleasure, almost yelling, loving how amazing her soft shit felt against her perfect skin.

Finally, she had finished shitting. Her second rub of the day was just about to begin. Slowly, gingerly, she lowered her butt down onto the stump, and sighed with immense pleasure as she felt her poop squish into every crevice of the back of her panties. A bit began to ride up into her pussy, so she put her hand down there to help it out. Rubbing through the fabric, she persuaded a fair amount of shit onto her lower folds. It was smelly, disgusting, wet, and fabulous. She was pleasantly surprised to find that she still had to pee a little, so she did, the two warmths by her vagina mixing together into a pool of contentment.

She then began to masturbate fervently, rubbing herself on the stump, shit gushing out all over it. She knew it would be washing away in the next rain, so she gave little care to its state. Now putting her hand inside her panties, she began to rub her clit hard as shit massaged her anal and vaginal openings. Moans resounded through the trees, growing louder and louder until they reached a crescendo. Almost screaming now in the secluded clearing, her eyes rolled back as a veritable torrent of girlcum gushed out of her, soaking her shit, piss, and completely ruined panties. One of the strongest orgasms she had had in ages, she allowed herself to sit in her own filth as the aftershocks rolled through her for what felt like hours.

A few minutes later, Maddie stood up and pulled down her extremely dirty panties with the hand that was already soiled. Humming contentedly, she walked over to the stream and soaked her hand in the water, letting any actual bits of poo wash away. Satisfied enough at her hand, she grabbed her dress and lifted it over her head, revealing her only barely-there boobs to the whole of the forest. She waded into the stream gingerly, her shit still clinging to her naked bottom. Slowly, she lowered herself down into the water. It was bracing, but she had trained herself to withstand it as she used her hands to dislodge the shit from herself, letting it all run downstream until it eventually reached the big lake, many kilometres away. Soon, everything except for the smell was gone, and that could be fixed with soap once she got back to the house. Very happy with how the afternoon had gone, she stepped out of the stream and put her dress back on, then grabbed her panties by one of the few places without any poop on it. Her other hand grabbed her shoes and socks, her feet too wet to wear them.

And with that, she happily walked commando home.

sxesock
sxesock
6 Followers