Made For Each Other

Story Info
A voyeur meets an exhibitionist at a frat-party.
792 words
3.81
69.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Kappa Gamma Beta frat-party was in full blast. Jamal decided to take a break from all the drinking and dancing, and go out into the garden to get some fresh air and sober up. The night air was clear and refreshing, and he inhaled deeply and walked through the fraternity house to get the blood flowing.

As he came to the back of the house, he heard a noise coming from one of the open windows. Curious, he got up on the back porch and leaned over the railing, as close as he could get to the window in question, and leaned forward, looking in. He couldn't see much, but he did see two scantily clad bodies on a bed. He saw a guy's white ass bounce up and down between a girl's white legs. He grinned, and sat down to watch. A live porn show, right in front of him! He began to get hard as he listened to the girl's moaning. He looked around, but there was no-one around. He opened his zipper and took his dick out. He stroke it slowly as he watched the couple in the room change position. Now the girl was on top of the guy, riding him, and Jamal got a great view of her ass bouncing up and down. She wasn't too bad, though he preferred girls with a little more booty.

-Ride it, cowgirl! he muttered to himself. Move your ass!

His hand moved faster over his dick, and he licked his lips, unable to take his eyes of the scene in the room.

-I don't know what you're looking at, but it must be something good!

Jamal turned around, and there was a latina-looking girl standing in front of him, smiling, looking at his hand on his hard-on. She was tall and curvy, with just the type of wide hips and ass Jamal liked, cute face, big brown eyes, and long, frizzy black hair. She was wearing a black tank top and a long, flowing cotton skirt in some flowery pattern. His face heated from being caught in the act, and he couldn't say a word. The girl walked up to him, leaned over the railing, and looked into the window to see what he had been looking at.

-I see... she said. That IS a nice show!

-I didn't... I didn't think anyone would see me, said Jamal, feeling stupid the second the words had escaped him.

-I bet neither did they, said the girl, and turned to him.

She looked down at his erection, still smiling.

-Would be a waste not to use such a fine thing, she said, and placed a hand over his dick, slowly jerking it.

Jamal couldn't believe his luck. He decided not to talk too much, not to blow this. He kissed her. Her free hand stroke his thigh, went up to his nuts, and touched them gently. He moaned, and she broke free, smiling.

-Come here, she said, and climbed up on the railing next to him.

Jamal got in between her legs, felt the heat of her kitty against his dick, and kissed her again. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and they made out passionately.

-Come inside me! she whispered.

Jamal lifted her skirt up, pulled her white thong aside, and entered her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and he fucked her wet snatch. She was soft and snug around his big dick, and her muscles hugged him each time he thrust inside her.

-Someone's coming! she whispered.

Jamal stood still and held her, caressed her hair, and they went back to kissing, all the time with his pulsating cock inside her cleft. She let her legs down against the railing. A group of guys passed them, looking right at them, but all they saw was a couple making out. They went around a corner, and was gone. The girl immediately wrapped her legs around Jamal again.

-Go on! she said.

Jamal held her hips, lifted her up a bit, and rammed himself inside of her. He fucked her hard and merciless, and she tossed he head back and moaned, not caring who might hear her. Jamal pulled out and sprayed his jism over a nearby rosebush.

-I've got a room in the Kappa Alfa Theta sorority house, said the girl. Do you wanna come over and continue the party there?

-I sure do, said Jamal, and kissed her.

He put his dick back inside his pants and zipped them. The girl jumped down from the railing and straightened her clothes. Jamal put his arm around her and they made their way over the campus grounds.

-Oh, and can I know your name now? said Jamal.