Made in Manhattan

Story Info
Handsome black man and sexy Aussie woman hook up in NYC.
728 words
14k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

Ray couldn't help noticing the Queen of Spades tattoo on the leg of the beautiful young white woman smiling and waiving at him from the bar. It was the universal signal: this woman loved black men and couldn't wait to get fucked by them.

Ray smiled and waved back. This young lady was really hot, with shoulder-length, reddish-blonde hair, pale skin, and gorgeous freckles covering her face and bare arms. She wore a sexy black dress and black shoes. Ray thought about what it would be like to hook up with this beauty.

The young woman finished her drink and walked over to his seat. "Hi there!" she said, revealing a distinct Australian accent. "How was your dinner?"

"It was great," Ray responded. "How was your drink?"

"Just as great," she smiled, extending a hand. "My name's Allison."

"Allison," Ray replied. "That's a lovely name."

"Thank you."

"Is that an Australian accent I hear?"

"Yes, it is," Allison replied. "I moved here from Melbourne two years ago."

"Cool. May I ask what it is you do?"

"I'm an attorney with Leverett Michaels."

"Oh, aren't they based out of Australia?"

"Yeah. They opened up a branch in the States a while back."

Ray smiled and nodded. "I'm also an attorney—I'm with Harrison Morris."

"Awesome."

Ray and Allison both smiled at the same time. Ray couldn't believe how beautiful she was. He kept thinking about what it would be like to kiss her soft, pale cheeks and stroke her lovely hair. He hoped that he would get the chance.

Allison removed her shoe and kept playing with his leg under the table. Maybe he would get the chance.

"So, do you live nearby?" she asked.

"Yeah, just a few blocks away."

"You wouldn't mind if I stopped by to see your place, would you?"

__

"Wow! Impressive!"

Allison loved Ray's spacious Manhattan apartment, the art that covered the walls, the dreamlike view of the New York City skyline. She touched Ray on the shoulder and smiled.

"You know, a girl could get used to this place..."

Ray smiled. I certainly hope so, he thought.

The two attorneys had a glass of wine and sat next to each other on his blue couch. Allison reached for his remote control and tuned the channel to AMC. The Denzel Washington film "Man on Fire" was on, and Allison's blue eyes lit up.

"Oh, I love Denzel," Allison cooed. "My favorite actor."

"Really."

"Oh, yeah."

Ray smiled. "Any other favorites?"

"Oh, sure. Will Smith, Morris Chestnut, Blair Underwood, Idris Elba...in fact, has anyone ever told you that you kinda look like him?"

"Like Idris Elba? Get out of here!"

"Oh yeah, you do! You're just as gorgeous as he is."

"Why, thank you. Not sure I deserve the compliment, though."

Allison lightly touched Ray's hand. "Oh, you absolutely do."

Ray's cock was raging. He so wanted to make love to this Australian goddess.

Suddenly, Allison leaned over and kissed him.

"I figured I had to make the first move," Allison smiled as she caressed his crotch, touching his hardened cock.

Ray embraced Allison and began kissing her passionately. He quickly removed his black suit, white shirt and blue tie while he stripped off her black dress; they were so aroused they didn't even bother heading to his bedroom, deciding to fuck right there on the couch. Allison was thrilled by the size and thickness of Ray's cock, and how dark it looked against her pale freckled hand. She struggled a bit to fit his cock-head into her mouth, but once she did so she licked with fervor, prodding his head with her tongue, coaxing a warm stream of semen into her mouth. After he came, Ray kissed her creamy white skin, stroked her lovely reddish-blonde hair, licked her bright pink nipples, went down on her and finally introduced her white Aussie pussy to big black cock for the very first time. Hearing her cum in her beautiful accent gave Ray a sexual high.

The next morning, Ray and Allison were still quite aroused, so they made love a second time in his bed. After he came once again, he looked at Allison's pale body, made even more lovely by the morning sun reflecting off of her skin, and stared into her blue eyes. This, he thought, was going to be a great sexual relationship.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Freshman Temptation - Day 01 BBC tempts freshman Kara and her weak boyfriend.in Interracial Love
Once You Go Black... Pt. 01 An unsatisfied white girl is introduced to BBC by her BFF.in Interracial Love
What Would You Have Done? My boss put my marriage on thin ice.in Interracial Love
Lexi Boards A Stranger's Dick Lexi's hoe-phase turns dark.in Interracial Love
Jenn Goes to the Dark Side An encounter at a gas station leads Jenn down a dark path.in Interracial Love
More Stories