Madelaine's War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,565 Followers

Epilogue

The raid went in three days later and the fires burned for twenty-four hours after that.

The Maquis took Elise west to get the medical treatment she needed but Madelaine and I went south. We went into hiding on a farm close to the Swiss border where we awaited new identity papers and our turn on the escape route home.

The farmer and his wife took us up to their shepherd hut in the high pasture and kept us supplied with fresh food better than I had eaten in years.

The war could have been a million miles away but it was never far from my thoughts. I told Madelaine that I would make sure that her contribution and bravery were formally recognized. I was also going to move heaven and earth to make sure she was given a role that made fitting use of her talents.

She laughed at that.

"You mean like this?"

Her tongue seemed to vibrate on my clitoris but, in the past two hours, she had already made me come three times.

I eased her up from between my legs and kissed her on the mouth tasting myself on her lips. She had worked so hard, so beautifully, and her skin was damp with perspiration but now she was going to claim her reward.

She slid her body over mine and raised herself up until she was nestled over my face.

I tried for her sex, greedy for her offering, but she wanted to keep that for later. For now she stretched and reached behind easing the tightness and presenting that place I had come to love

"Have I told you that you have a silver tongue..."

krr1957
krr1957
1,565 Followers