Madeline Makes the Grade

Story Info
Graduation takes more than hard work.
3.7k words
4.5
272.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Professors Have Their Way

Madeline Brenmyr folded her long slender fingers over one of her knees. Her purple linen summer dress draped gently over her long athletic legs, ending just above her ankles, creating dramatic and alluring effect. She cocked her head slightly, brushed a strand of her auburn hair from her delicately sculpted face and asked, "So, Professor Cage, what did you want to see me about?"

Professor Cage looked gravely at her across his desk. "We have a problem, Miss Brenmyr. It's coming up on the end of your final term here, and looking at the grades I'm about to turn in-" he paused, "- I have no choice but to tell the Registrar's Office that you're failing."

"What!" she exploded, her hands grasping the armrests on the chair. "That can't be! I've gotten A's on all my tests, have never missed an assignment and I study regularly. It's not possible that I'm failing."

"I understand all that, Madeline. And it's true. You are doing better than most of the other students. However, I sense that you have more to give. I have no choice but to curve your grade to where I think it reflects your actual output relative to your full potential, regardless of your comparison to others."

"You mean you fixed it!" Anger flashed in her green eyes as she leaned forward slightly. "I deserve an A and you know it!"

"Perhaps."

Professor Cage got up and walked around the desk, standing behind Madeline. Placing his hands on her shoulders, he leaned forward and said into her ear, "Or maybe you can work up to your full potential and earn the A."

With that, he slid his hands forward, under the top of Madeline's dress and cupped her breasts, squeezing gently. He felt her body stiffen, but she made not a noise, clearly too shocked to react. Before Madeline had a chance to recover, Professor Cage withdrew his right hand and reached down to the hem of her ankle length dress, drawing it quickly up to her waist. In a flash, he put his hand over her crotch. "I think you understand what sort of extra work I'm talking about."

As if to punctuate the point, he pulled aside her panties and ran a finger up the slit of her still dry pussy, pushing his finger in up to the second knuckle. Madeline gasped as his finger slid painfully into her unaroused pussy, bringing a smile to Professor Cage's face.

Madeline barely knew what to do, as she had been completely unprepared for this situation. Two minutes earlier, she had arrived in Professor Cage's office at his invitation expecting accolades for her upcoming graduation. Now, she found herself with a finger in her pussy, a hand kneading her breast, and on top of it all, she was unjustly facing failure.

In a rush, her faculties returned and she leapt up from the chair. She felt his finger brush her clit as it pulled out from inside her and she shuddered involuntarily.

"Professor Cage! What do you think you are doing? You can't touch me like that," she hissed, anger and embarrassment turning her cheeks a bright red. She had her hands balled into small fists at her sides.

"I'm merely showing you where some additional talents lie."

That said, he began to approach her again. She tried to back away but bumped into the desk behind her. He crowded into her, positioning his body so she couldn't close her knees and put his hand again between her legs, rubbing her crotch through the thin material of her dress. With his free hand, he began to work her dress upwards, bunching the material around her waist.

As soon as he was able, he slid his hand down the front of her panties, his fingers rubbing back and forth across her clit. She gasped as the tips of Professor Cage's fingers spread her pussy lips and pushed inside her. His other hand caressed and squeezed her breasts in turn.

Immediately, she began to push at his hands protesting loudly, "Professor Cage! What are you doing? Get your hands off of me! You can't just touch me like that!"

Professor Cage withdrew and with a firm look stated, "Let's not forget that if you want to graduate this June, you need a good grade in my class that only I can give. So it behooves you to do what I want."

Deep down, Madeline knew he was right. She could, of course, report him to the University ethics committee, but those things take time. Graduation was almost upon her and she already had a job lined up pending successful graduation. By the time everything was sorted out, the job would already have gone to somebody else. No, she knew the only way in which her life could proceed unhindered was through the man in front of her. Though she did not find him unattractive, she had certainly never expected nor desired to become sexually involved with Professor Cage. But she knew he had her and so did he.

Wordlessly, she began to remove her clothing. The dress slithered down her supple body and crumpled to the ground around her feet. Reaching behind her back, she unclasped her c-cup bra and cast it aside, revealing two perky breasts capped off with puffy pink nipples. She had always been proud of her breasts. They stood more or less on their own and their roundness and size balanced out her wide hips.

She passed her hands down over her belly honed flat by her participation in the college's swim team and tucked her thumbs under the waistband of her cotton panties. Drawing them down to the floor, she kicked them over next to the bra. Her crotch was smoothly shaved with a patch of curly hair showing just above her pubic mound. The only time she had shaved off her "fucking stripe," as her teammates called in the locker rooms, she had felt too young looking. Completely exposed now, she heard Professor Cage catch his breath.

He too had completely stripped. She dropped her eyes from his athletic torso down to his cock, which stood straight out. Surprisingly, she found it a pleasant cock to look at. It wasn't too big, like the guys in the porn movies she had watched with her boyfriend. Rather, it looked like a very comfortable cock, one that in other circumstances, she would want to fuck.

Glancing away, she turned around, placed her hands on the desk and spread her legs. She heard him move behind her and felt his hands firmly grasp her hips, but the angle of his hands was strange, almost as if -

An involuntary burst of pleasure through her pussy as his tongue touched her clit. This, she hadn't expected. A quick fuck, his cum on her tits and toweling off with her panties. That was what she had thought he wanted. Shocked, she realized that he intended to prolong the encounter.

His tongue worked several slow circles around her clit then dragged slowly along the slit between her legs to the entrance of her pussy. Her breath began to come raggedly as he began to work his tongue deep inside her. With his thumb, he began to apply mounting pressure over her clit, rubbing gently.

His tongue began to work up and down now, running from just under her clit to the entrance of her pussy, now beginning to moisten with more than just saliva. She knew she was beginning to get turned on in spite of herself.

It was then, as he began his fifth or sixth pass with his tongue that she felt it: the tingling of an approaching orgasm. Determined not to let on that she was enjoying this, she struggled to keep her hips still, but couldn't stop from whimpering as her first orgasm swept over her, lighting her belly on fire. She accidentally crumpled some student's term paper that her hands was resting on when she balled them into fists as her entire body tensed up under the insistent throbbing in her pussy.

Still, he kept moving his tongue and rubbing her clit and immediately, another orgasm crashed over her. This time even her best efforts couldn't keep her hips from rocking as her knees began to give out. Her arms collapsed as her body spasmed and she fell against the desk with a cry.

Powerful arms lifted her and laid her on her back upon the desk, her legs spread. Too weak to protest, she gasped as Professor Cage thrust two fingers into her now unabashedly wet pussy with a squelching sound. But rather than pumping them in and out, he began to prod, almost as if searching for something. She could feel his fingers probing inside her and rubbing the walls of her pussy. Suddenly a powerful sensation of pleasure deep inside her bought a smile to her face. Pussy juices began to leak out and drip onto her anus as she squirmed from the feeling.

"Aha!" Professor Cage exclaimed proudly. "There's your g-spot." Then, he began to rub firmly on that spot, his fingers sliding ever so slightly in and out of her pussy. He bent forward and began to lick her clit again, but harder, more fiercely. He also increased pressure with his fingers and within moments, she was whimpering and bucking, her knuckles white from where they gripped the edge of the desk. Suddenly, her body went stiff and her breath caught for a moment as another amazing orgasm swept over her.

Professor Cage then gradually changed from putting pressure on her g-spot to sliding a single finger in and out of her with long, smooth motions and moved the attention of his tongue from her clit to the areas surrounding her pussy, kissing her inner thighs and nuzzling what little pubic hair she had left. Then, he slowly withdrew his finger and stood a moment licking it, waiting for her to catch her breath.

"Now, Miss Brenmyr. I think it's about time you began to earn that grade." With that, he helped her stand up then lay on the desk in her place. With a motion towards his cock, he said, "You may begin sucking when you're ready." Sucking. The word sounded unpleasant to her. Madeline had never enjoyed giving oral sex before. Sure, she had always done it, but more because she knew her boyfriend liked it and because it was the only way to get oral sex, which she loved.

But now, she had already received oral sex and she didn't care about the pleasure of this man. She had enjoyed his amazing treatment of her pussy, greatly, although she didn't want to admit it, even to herself. Now, staring at his cock, she remembered that this was a man who had falsely lowered her grade to force her into this position.

But reached out taking his cock in her hand, and heard him groan appreciatively. She began to bend over but stopped at the last moment. The head of his cock brushed against her lips, leaving a tiny smear of pre-cum.

"Think of graduation, of your job," he said.

He was right. Steeling herself she opened her mouth and slid his cock all the way to the back of her tongue. He gave a slight sigh as she began to bob her head up and down, running the length of his shaft. Circling her tongue around the head of his cock, she used it to tease underneath the tip with quick flicks. With her left hand, she cupped his balls and gently massaged them. He seemed to particularly like it when she tickled the area between his scrotum and anus, letting out a satisfied, "aaaahhh," when she touched him there.

She also noticed immediately upon placing him in her mouth that his cock tasted differently than any other she had sucked before, almost better. Thinking it a stroke of good luck, she had thought nothing of it until he said, "Oh, by the way. If anything tastes funny, that's because I fucked your friend Alicia this morning and didn't wash her juices off my cock."

Clearly, he had meant the comment to embarrass her, but it actually had the opposite effect. Alicia was the blond Southern Californian surfer girl on her swim team; the one Madeline had had a crush on since she first saw her undress in the locker room. This cock has been inside Alicia. This is the taste of Alicia, she thought. The thought that she was tasting Alicia's pussy greatly excited her and she began to suck harder, seeking to taste every bit of Alicia's wet goodness that this cock had been inside.

Obviously noticing the unexpected increase in enthusiasm, Professor Cage said, "Ooh. So you like her. I'll bet you watch her in the shower after swim practice and then go home and stick your fingers in your pussy, pretending they're hers."

This startled Madeline a bit, for it was true. Many were they days that she would masturbate in front of her boyfriend, fingering her wet pussy. Always, she would claim to be thinking of him. But mostly, she dreamed of Alicia.

Now this cock had become the next best thing to Alicia herself, and Madeline began to suck with all the skill she had. Immediately Professor Cage began to moan, placing a hand behind Madeline's head and forcing her to increase her pace. Soon he was groaning with pleasure, his hips moving in rhythm with her bobbing mouth.

Suddenly, he placed a restraining hand on her forehead and hoarsely whispered, "Stop. Stop. I'm about to cum."

"But isn't that the idea?"

"Yes, but I'll save that for when I'm in your pussy."

Madeline's stomach dropped as he smirked. This teacher-student meeting had reached the point she most wished to avoid. He was about to put his cock inside of her pussy, the most private of areas in her body. She looked at his erection, glistening with her saliva. With a glum look on her face, she took his place on the desk and drew up her knees, spreading her legs and revealing her pussy for his access. A deep feeling of dread filled her as he approached, but she knew she had no choice. She was completely in his power.

It was the feeling of submission that bothered Madeline. Here she was, on her back with her knees up next to her shoulders, displaying her pussy openly, offering it for the taking. She sensed the unusual feeling of a draft on her crotch and realized that all the most private parts of her body were now visible. All the areas of her body she was most embarrassed to show others, her anus, her pussy and her breasts, were all now under the close examination of Professor Cage.

And examine he did, walking a circle around the desk while grinning down at her. He would continually reach out and touch her, pinching a nipple, squeezing a breast, caressing a thigh. He lightly stroked her pussy, and then, with a single finger lightly stroked her anus, causing her to squirm with embarrassment. A fearful thought ran through her head. What if he wants to fuck me in the ass?

The thought revolted her. But his finger did no more than stroke gently. She realized that he was touching her anus more just to show he could, than out of any desire. Regardless, she had no choice but to lie there, legs spread. She had always believed that sex required a level of comfort that she did not have with this man. It ashamed her that within moments, this man would be inside of her, closer to her than any man had ever been save her boyfriend, whom she loved.

Professor Cage then stepped between her thighs and she felt him spread her pussy with his thumb and forefinger, resting the tip of his cock between her vaginal lips. It found the entrance to her pussy. Pressure began to build, and she sensed her pussy begin to spread, accepting his cock. More pressure came. Her pussy kept expanding as his glans penetrated her, and she shifted uncomfortably, feeling her wet pussy stretch as he entered her. The friction of his thick cock pressing against the walls of her pussy filled her insides as he penetrated deeper, expanding her from the inside until he was all the way in. She didn't like the fact that she enjoyed both the sensation of fullness caused by this man's cock and the feeling of his pubic hair rubbing against her clit. She felt like her body was betraying her, taking pleasure where she felt only disgust. Then, to make matters worse, he lay down on top of her and began to slowly pump his cock in and out of her, grinding his hips against hers like they were old lovers.

She knew Professor Cage must be enjoying himself. Her boyfriend had always described her pussy as warm, soft and buttery. He had described it to her one day after sex saying, "When I put my cock in you, I feel the most marvelous slipperiness. But there's steady pressure as well, holding and squeezing my cock. It massages me with its softness until I cum."

Clearly, Professor Cage was having a similar experience as he was moaning softly as he slowly made love to Madeline. He continued like this for several minutes, his body rubbing against hers as he stroked his cock inside of her, his hands running over her hips and breasts, brushing her nipples with his thumbs. The musky, humid smell of sex began to fill the room and Madeline began to feel stifled.

Then, Professor Cage changed his angle of penetration and the head of his cock touched her g-spot. With a small gasp, her eyes widened and she arched the small of her back. Another smirk played across Professor Cage's face as he pushed in again. Touching the same spot for a second time. Madeline gasped again and drew her knees higher. That felt really good!

Professor Cage began to work his hips in a circular motion as he thrust his cock into Madeline's pussy, each time rubbing the head of his cock hard against her g-spot. Without even thinking, she began to grind her hips against his, increasing both pressure and pleasure. Each time he thrust into her, she gave a little moan. A climax began to build within her and as she began to whimper, he started to pull away. She grasped at him, trying to pull him back, but to no avail.

But he was just changing positions. He scooted her butt to the edge of the desk and thrust his cock back inside her. At the same time, he began to rub her clit with his thumb. Now with his feet firmly planted on the floor and his cock firmly planed in Madeline, he began to pump in and out quickly, continuing to rub her g-spot with his cock.

Madeline began to tense up as another climax started to approach. Quickly, her whimpering and moaning turned into crying out in pleasure as another orgasm, larger than any of the others, racked her body. Her back arched as she ground her pussy downwards onto his cock, her hands clutching at random articles on the desk as she tried to steady herself. With her heels, she spurred him inside of her pussy and held him there until she had finished orgasming.

Her hands groped up over his chest and muscular shoulders to his face, which she pulled down into a deep kiss. The man was slimy, but wow! He was great at fucking. Professor Cage had eaten her out better than anybody before, she had actually enjoyed sucking his dick (and he hadn't cum in her mouth), and now she was enjoying his fucking better than even the best session with her boyfriend. She realized that her body had known all along what her mind was just starting to realize: she was really enjoying herself!

Deciding to give in completely, she cried, "God, yes! Fuck me hard! Just fuck me! Yes! YES!"

He grasped an ankle in each hand and pulled them outward, forcing her legs wide. She felt him start to pump faster and after a moment, begin to tense up. Then, with a grunt and a deep final thrust, he began to orgasm inside of her. She felt his warm cum spurt against her cervix and all over the inside of her pussy, enjoying this new sensation. She had always used condoms with her boyfriend and had never before had the pleasure of feeling a man cum inside of her. As his initial orgasm passed, he began to push against the entrance to her pussy, as if trying to make her pussy milk his cock. For her part, she clenched her pussy around his cock and heard him give one final sigh.

Slowly, Professor Cage withdrew his now wilting cock from her dripping pussy. A small pocket of air that had snuck in while he fucked her burbled out with a small "thwbt" sound and a bit of semen. "Oops," she giggled, covering her mouth, "I queefed."

Professor Cage collapsed into a chair and Madeline began to pick up her clothing. She put on her bra than pulled her dress over her head. As a last thought, she put on her panties. It'll keep the cum from dribbling down my leg, she thought.

12