Madeline's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline fights, all the way home, the urge to think about what had happened. She suppresses the urge to give in to the pleasure she feels deep down. Madeline mounts the argument to herself that she would never have occasion to wear such boots, yet at the same time remembers the very expensive diamond bracelet Alfred had given her for which she also has no occasions to wear.

The self-developed counter arguments annoy Madeline. She turns her thoughts to her kids, her work and then to the cat. As Madeline enters the house Mustifer comes to the door and rubs herself against her mistress. Madeline picks her up and luxuriates in the warm soft fur. The sensuous feeling immediately brings back Bill's gentle touch on her legs as he removed her stockings.

Madeline busies herself with preparing herself an omelette and goes down to the cramped washing area in the basement. She strips off her panties, her dress and for good measure her bra and stuff them into a white wash.

Grabbing one of Alfred's shirts she covers herself. But as she bends down her bottom leans into the drier as it hums away with the sheets washed the previous day. The warmth once more cast her mind back to the feel of Bill behind her at the mirror. She rests her bum against the machine, and then as the growing pleasure mounts, hoists herself onto the machine and sits with her whole rear end being vibrated. It does not take more than a few minutes for Madeline to reach a shuddering climax.

Madeline slumps and then pulls herself together. The sense of pleasure inside her is now more distant at the self induced relief, but somehow feels firmer in its foothold in her being.

Some television and catching up on the news in the paper brings Madeline to bedtime. She potters around putting off the time before she gets between the sheets. Madeline knows her sensuality will once more rise as she gets into bed. She tries very hard to get straight to sleep but her thoughts keep returning to the sense of disappointment she had that Bill had not touched her when he was behind her at the mirror.

She wanted him there and then. Madeline also wanted him later as he massaged her feet and legs and as he toweled then cleaned after trying on the boots. She curses herself for not giving in to the urge to open her legs wide as he worked on her.

Madeline slowly finds herself touching herself. With slow sensual movements gets more and more aroused until she is hammering her clit as fast as her hands can move. Once more she brings herself to an orgasm, and rides the afterglow into sleep.

In the morning the stretchy moments after waking prove to be even more sensuous for Madeline than the previous evening. But her will is also stronger as she leaps out of bed, pulls on some sweats, feeds Mustifer, and starts out on a long walk.

Once more the arguments are marshaled in Madeline's mind. Why do I need a pair of thigh high boots? Halloween? The cadence of her vigorous stride as Madeline walks suggests a deeper more primitive rhythm. She slows down. Why not be fanciful? The internal debate ranges back and forth without solution.

Once home, Madeline is both heartened and annoyed to see Mustifer easily leap up on the counter to greet her return. She accuses her of being a fraud, when twenty four hours earlier she could hardly breathe let alone leap around. The soft fur under her hand once more acts as a sensual trigger to her aching desires.

In the shower Madeline uses the hand held water shower, set to pulsing, to bring relief. Madeline dresses sensibly and proceeds to be the perfect model of a housewife to suppress all the raging fires within. Vacuuming, making muffins, and even, as an act of desperation cleaning the oven occupy Madeline's time to displace the "other" thoughts.

Talking to each of her three kids on the phone proves the best distraction. Madeline was lucky to catch each of them at their desks and after about thirty minutes, in which each child thought Mom was having one her manic highs, or was very lonely, they all politely let her know they had work to get on with. Her daughter sensed something more and let the conversation run on for about an hour yet was no wiser as to what was troubling her Mom.

Afternoon soaps do not help Madeline at all, so she sits herself in front of a mirror, and does a careful appraisal of her looks. Madeline concludes she is not bad at all for a middle-aged woman. As on the previous day Madeline thinks about phoning and letting Bill know she will not be coming over. Then in a moment of insight and firm conviction Madeline realizes that the true experience rests in the process of getting the boots, not the boots themselves. It is the adventure she promised herself, not the destination that is important.

In that moment, Madeline resolved her own inner conflict and out loud said, "Enjoy the ride!" The challenge now, as Madeline sees it, is whether she has the courage to go without panties, to claim the boots. As quickly as the doubt arises Madeline answers herself, "Go for it!"

The agony now transferred itself as to what to wear. Madeline selects the white blouse again and this time couples it with a sky blue full summer skirt that comes down to below the knees. No stockings and a midnight blue lacy bra that would show thorough the blouse quite clearly. Madeline phones to book the taxi for 5:40 precisely, emphasizing the need to be right on time.

Madeline quivered through the strawberry bath she draws for herself, but resists the urge to masturbate once more. Make up is applied carefully, using more eye shadow than normal for a dramatic, almost gothic effect. Dark lipstick. Hair greased back into a smooth almost androgynous look. Madeline is ready thirty minutes early.

The taxi arrives ten minutes early. Madeline is ready and leaves immediately. She sets out to get a pair of boots and find an adventure. Madeline's heightened sensibilities register the sound of the ancient bell on the door, as she enters the store. The smell of leather is strong and masculine.

Bill looks up from the customer he is serving, smiles widely, and gestures to a chair. Madeline sits and looks around. She sees no sign of her boots and feels disappointment. She is also conscious of her absence of panties for the first time and has a rush of panic and pleasure.

The customers are two women. The older one elegantly dressed and the other looks like her daughter. Madeline feels a pang of jealousy as Bill is clearly working diligently on the young teenager's foot, although she cannot see exactly what is going on. She remembers the massage.

After about 5 minutes of this careful working on the girl's foot, Madeline becomes more and more agitated and decides to walk around to see what is going on and make her presence very clear. Just as Madeline is about to rise, the girl stands and takes some tentative steps on the carpet. Madeline is mortified. The girl walks with a very pronounced limp and she can see that the poor girl has one leg much shorter than the other. Bill was all the time just fitting the built up special shoe. A lump rises in Madeline' throat and she settles into a sympathetic peace with herself.

As Madeline relaxes as an elderly man struggles through the door marked for Employees only. She recognizes him from the church, but he does not see her, preoccupied as he is with the large parcel he is carrying. Madeline considers she has just had a narrow escape, such is her expectation of adventure between these four walls. But then she rationalizes she could have just been buying shoes like the other couple.

Madeline watches as Bill ushers the mother and daughter out of the store, throw the bolts and turns off the store lights. He turns and looks at her in the light coming from the windows. "So, you are here." Bill blushes at the banality of stating the obvious. He immediately attempts to recover by striking the more positive note of what will follow,

"Come for one final look, or to take he boots away with you?" Madeline's heart leapt.

"That you will find out after I have tried them on."

Bill disappeared in the Employees door calling out he would be a few minutes. Madeline, alone in the store, wandered over to one of the mirrors and looked at her image in the soft light. She raised her skirt with two hands and kept moving it up until she could see her own pubic hair. The thrill of the adventure had started for her.

Little did she know Bill was observing her though the glass of the two way mirror along with Tom, who whispers his admiration to Bill. Bill whispers back some instructions to Tom who nods his understanding.

Bill reemerges from the back, carrying the boots, to find Madeline sitting comfortably. Bill presents the boots telling Madeline that they would now fit well. Madeline now regretted not wearing stockings to be pulled gently off. So she boldly asked, "Do I need the powder?"

"I don't think so" Bill teases, "but, for you, Ma'am it would be my pleasure."

Madeline thought, "And mine."

Once more Bill sat at Madeline's feet and starts his slow massage using the face coloured powder. He works the toes slowly and spends time on the sole of the feet. The sensuality of the experience draws Madeline into her own pleasure.

She remembers her regrets from the previous day and as Bill's hands advance beyond her knees to her inner thighs she opens her legs wider and wider inviting Bill's hands to advance beyond the point he stopped yesterday. Bill accepts the invitation and he brings his fingers to the entrance of her vagina. Madeline moves herself to the very edge of the chair so her vulva hangs out in mid air to facilitate Bill's ministrations.

"I guess you will be taking the boots?"

"I might like to leave them here to ensure they are well cared for, and I may have to take regular fittings," Madeline almost purrs as she rises slowly on the wave of pleasure rising in her lower body. Bill only had to touch the clitoris to induce a spectacular orgasm in Madeline. She arches back into the chair and howls a primitive incantation to the molded plaster ceiling.

Bill knows how to back off as she comes down from her heights. Slowly he starts to slip on the boots to Madeline's feet and pull them steadily up. "Stand up." Madeline responds to the imperative in the voice. Bill pulls the boots up as they cling snugly to all parts of the legs, including the thighs, where they had been loose the day before.

Madeline notices that the outer seam had been emphasized with a strip of dull leather that seems to loop in a decorative way. She did not think it adds anything to the design, but then it did not detract particularly either. When Madeline stands her skirt falls and hides much of the boot. They approach the mirror together and Bill once moves in close behind her. Looking over her shoulder, he whispers in her ear, "Raise your skirt and keep it up." Madeline complies, but takes a time to raise the hem of her full skirt to a point where they both can see her pussy.

Bill's hands come around her and grip her in the pubic area. He hooks his finger deep into her cunt. Madeline's knees buckle at the suddenness of the motion and the stab of pain and pleasure she receives. She leans back into Bill for balance and comfort. She retains her grip on the skirt.

Bills hands leave her pubes and quickly find the hooks on the waistband of the skirt. He undoes them and a button in one smooth action. He pushes Madeline away from him and says, "let go!" The skirt falls down into a puddle of fabric at her feet. Once again Bill draws Madeline to him, naked from the waist down.

Bill has released his large erection from his trousers and she can feel it against and almost between the cheeks of her ass. Bill's hands return to the work he had started a few moments earlier. He inserts his hooked fingers into Madeline's cunt. This time Madeline is ready and opens her legs in invitation.

She feels his cock, wet and sliding from his own pre-cum, moving up and down between her cheeks, as he brings her to her second orgasm. She then feels the warmth and the coolness of his jism as it spurts up her back and drains down between her cheeks.

They slump into each other and their eyes meet in the reflection in the mirror. She sees the pleasure smile, and in that moment an uncertain road ahead. She suddenly recognizes Bill from the event ten years earlier, smiles and, for some reasons she does not understand, wishes to keep the events separate, so says nothing.

"Let's sit for a minute."

"But I'm all wet."

"The leather will clean up. Don't worry."

As Madeline's emotional state returns to normal two things intrude on her comfort; the leather sticks to her bum as she tries to move it, and she needs to pee. As she looks down at her new boots she fills with a flush of pleasure at her courage to undertake the dare, and also pride of ownership of such a lovely piece of workmanship.

"Is there a washroom down the back? I need to pee."

"Yes. You have just anticipated an invitation I was about to extend to come and see our back room. As we go down the access corridor the washroom is the first door on the left. When you have finished come to the door at the end."

With that, Bill sweeps up Madeline's skirt and moves to the door marked for employees and holds it open.

"You won't be needing this," Bill states without any room for debate, as he holds up the skirt. Madeline starts to object but is somewhat startled by the authority in Bill's voice, and says nothing. They enter a very poorly light corridor. Madeline gropes along the wall until her hand hits a door frame and then the door knob before she realizes she has found the entrance to the washroom.

"Come down to end, when you are finished."

Her eyes have adjusted enough to see Bill gesturing towards a vaguely visible door at the end. Madeline ruefully reflects that she has no alternative, without her skirt. Madeline, now relieved and washed using the tiny sink, approaches the rear door with some trepidation. She inhales deeply, and tells herself this is just another step in her adventure.

A brighter light switches on suddenly as she reaches the door. Momentarily she is blinded, but sees the door in front of her open and Bill beckons for her to enter. She is once more plunged in to a state of near blindness as her eyes once more have to adjust to the low light levels in the room. Madeline is immediately hit by the warm, soft yet humid, atmosphere, saturated with the smell of leather. But beyond that smell she can detect the earthy odor of human sweat.

First she notices the shapes of all sorts of clothes hanging from the ceiling. Most are vague in shape and definition and Madeline has problem focusing on them, before she realizes most are in black, or dark colours.

Madeline approaches one larger outfit that seems to be a wet suit of the type divers' use. Feeling it, she recognizes the material to be of a soft, supple leather.

"Like to try it on?" Bill's voice seems softer and more persuasive than earlier.

"No, not really my thing. Anyway, I can hardly see it. Can we have some more light?" As if by magic the light intensity increases just a fraction.

"Your eyes will get used to it in a few minutes." Madeline jumps at a voice is that was not Bill's.

"I did not mean to startle you. My name is Tom, I am a partner of Bill's." A tall blond man in his mid-thirties moves forward into Madeline's vision.

It was now sufficiently light for her to see he is wearing a leather apron that stretches to his knees, over nothing else she could see - apart from large boots.

"I make the goods. I am a leather artist. I adjusted your shoes and boots. Do you like them?"

Flustered, Madeline replies.

"Yes. You did a wonderful job."

An honest sentiment, for Madeline was truly impressed with the shoe and the boots. Madeline was also impressed by the specimen of manhood before her. His shoulders and muscular, but not overdeveloped, arms shone with a light sheen of sweat. She instantaneously appraised his configuration as one concerned with action rather than physical conceit.

Then quite suddenly Madeline becomes aware of her nudity below her waist and thrusts her hands down to cover her pubic area. Tom laughs a genuinely spontaneous and musical guffaw.

"Bit late for that, Madeline. But I have a solution for you. If you'll remove the rest of your clothes I'll fit you up with a leather outfit. I bet you have never had leather next to your skin, except for shoes? Right?"

Madeline thinks that of course Tom is correct and he knows it. But remove the rest of my clothes?

"Do you have a changing room?"

"No. Our clientele see no need for one, usually, but you can hide behind that rack of clothes, if that's what you want. But let me select you something. Do you mind if it's a little outrageous, but it will go beautifully with your boots."

"Sure why not?"

Suddenly Madeline refocused on the adventure she was experiencing and urged herself to suppress her fears and 'go for it'. Madeline watched Tom as he walked around the racks. Madeline could now see the racks quite clearly. They were substantial grid of iron squares painted black, and supported from the ceiling by heavy rods. The grid covered the substantial sized room.

Madeline could also discern a series of glass display racks with glass doors along one wall, but due to the glass reflection could not see what was in them. The other wall made the room look twice the size with its full height mirrors stretching its full length.

Tom hands Madeline what seems to be no more than a few strips of leather. The softness of the beautifully tanned and prepared leather is immediately apparent. The way the tangle of pieces should be worn is not clear.

"You can put it on over there."

Tom advised pointing to a corner that partially obscured with a screen. Madeline was not going to ask how the garment was to be worn. She determined she could work that out.

Behind the screen she turns the intricate and joined pieces of leather around and around until she determines the most obvious part which is the bra section. She notices the bra does not have snaps at the back but is laced shut. By careful going through the untangling process, that took her back to her childhood when she was the family champion at unraveling string balls, she found how the various parts of the garment were to be worn.

She sets the complex web of strips and metal rings that join them on the floor in a way she can climb into it. Madeline removes her blouse and bra, realizes she will be clearly visible when she crouches down to pick up her but decides 'to hell with it" bends, and start to thread her body into the webbed garment.

The part between her legs is two separated strips like crotch less panties, each strip sitting comfortably either side of her labia. Madeline thinks to herself, "at least I don't have to take this thing off if I need to pee again." The strap around her waist that hold the crotch pieces up is tight and a connecting ring at the front, require Madeline to suck in her tummy as much as she can to engage the hook of leather onto the ring.

The bra feels very weird to Madeline notwithstanding her small breasts. I donut shaped padded ring built into the bra presses somewhat uncomfortably, and the material seems much thicker than the rest. Madeline engages another strap with rings on it around her ribcage just below her breasts but is baffled as to how to lace the back of the bra without help, and gives up on this aspect of dressing, but is able to keep the bra in position by holding her arms at her sides.

Stepping out she asks,

"What do you think? I need help with the lacing at the back," expecting Bill to step up. Tom moves in quickly. In passing she notices he is wearing shorts under the apron.