Madelyn Ch. 03

Story Info
A young woman's life changes.
3.5k words
4.66
27.7k
26

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-3-

Her eyes fluttered open as she awoke to find Connor asleep behind her, his arm holding her protectively. She lay there perfectly still, listening to him as he slept, his breath warm on her neck.

'What am I doing?' Madelyn thought to herself. 'I'm allowing him to lay here, with me, though I really don't know him.' She took a deep breath, and realized she could smell him. He smelled good, earthy, like wood, and grass, and soil. She smiled softly, relaxing without immediately realizing it. Those smells were some of her favorite. She'd always enjoyed gardening with her Mother. She and Mother would gather their tools, get the soil ready, then when Daddy got home, he'd help them plant the tree or shrub he would bring them from the nursery. Or they'd prepare a plot for a small kitchen garden, together.

There was another smell on him, though. It was one she couldn't quite place. She didn't realize it, but it was his arousal, and her body began reacting to it, and to his nearness to her. Her breath quickened slightly, her nipples hardened, and heat began building in her belly. Wetness formed between her legs and as she tried to calm herself, she felt something hardening against her backside.

As she felt him begin stirring behind her, she came to the realization she actually wanted to mate with him. It both scared her, and excited her.

"What am I to do about this?" she whispered to herself, almost wishing he'd just take her. It'd be so much simpler. She stilled as she realized the direction her thoughts were going. Her arousal spiked as the thought of just being taken went through her head. A thrill of pleasure erupted through her body, almost a mini-orgasm, at the thought.

"What is happening to me?" Madelyn thought as Connor tightened his hold around her waist as he woke. Her thoughts didn't seem to be anything she'd ever thought, feelings didn't seem to be anything she'd ever felt before, yet at the same time she felt they were completely hers, and it scared her a little. "Why would I want to mate with him?" she asked herself silently. "I don't even know him. But it feels like I do."

It was then that she finally realized that Connor was fully awake behind her. She couldn't control the gasp when she felt his lips against the back of her neck before his hand slipped under her shirt to start kneading a breast. A soft sigh slipped past her lips and she melted into him a little, all thoughts vacating her mind, leaving one single thought behind.

"Mine."

***

The smell of female arousal filled the room, pulling him from a deep sleep. His cock stirred first, hardening between them, his consciousness following close behind. Taking a deep breath, his head turned slightly as he drank in her scent. She gasped when he pressed his lips to her neck. He could feel her trembling slightly, but she didn't stop him as his hand moved on her belly, reaching under her shirt so he could feel her skin. A smile tugged at the corners of his mouth as she leaned into him slightly.

He moved his hand up to cup a breast. It wasn't small but not overly large. His hand couldn't cover the firm orb completely. Two fingers moved to brush against the nipple. It was already hardened from her arousal, but tightened even more as he played with it.

Connor moved backwards slightly and pressed on her shoulder, coaxing her to turn onto her back. She looked into his eyes, uncertainty in hers, but it was accompanied by something else. He gazed deep into her eyes then kissed her, sweetly at first, then more firmly, with a gentle passion that took her breath away. She moaned softly as his hand again began exploring her body. Flashing a smile to her, he pulled her shirt up till it was gathered above her breasts. He lowered his head and took a nipple between his lips. One hand massaged her other breast. Switching between breasts, he gave both equal attention before beginning to kiss down her abdomen.

Pausing at her navel, his tongue explored it. Madelyn gasped and giggled as it both tickled and aroused her more. Every touch of his hand, his mouth, his tongue caused her skin to tingle, her belly felt as though it were on fire. By the time his hand made it to her lower belly, she was gasping.

Raising himself, he grasped the waistband of her shorts and panties together and tugged them down. She raised her hips slightly, giving him room to remove the barrier that kept his body from hers. As he pulled them down her legs, he glanced between them. One hand tossed the clothing aside while the other slid up her thigh. The flesh was soft and smooth. She gasped as his fingers touched the wetness forming between her legs. His eyes on hers, he slid a finger between her lower lips.

Sitting up, she pulled her top from her body, before laying back again. She lay beside him, fully exposed, vulnerable with her belly and neck in easy reach. Her legs parted, he could see the pink slit between them, wet and ready to be taken. Reaching down, he dipped his finger inside her, causing her to gasp. He slid the finger inside her slowly, gently, until it reached a point of resistance. Inwardly, he cringed. He'd known she was still a virgin, and while he was proud to know he'd be her first, it pained him to know he'd have to hurt her in their mating.

She was gasping, soft moans escaping her lips as he pulled his finger out.

Kneeling up on the bed beside her, he pulled his shirt over his head then removed his pants. Pushing her legs further apart, he knelt between them and gazed down upon the beauty spread out before him. Taking his time, he drank up the sight of her. Blonde curls spread out round her head like a halo. Violet eyes looked him up and down, every now and then resting on his hard shaft before moving back up to look into his face.

Leaning forward, Connor pressed his lips to hers, kissing her with a tenderness that took her breath away. She looked into his eyes then reached up to press the palm of her hand to his cheek. His eyes closed for a moment as he savored her touch. Her hands were soft and gentle against his skin. Her hand moved to the back of his neck and she pulled him down to her again and kissed him deeply. One arm slid beneath her, raising her slightly, he pressed her body to his before lowering her back down to the bed. He trailed kisses across her cheek and down the side of her neck. Pausing at her neck, he took it in his mouth, biting down ever so slightly. He heard her gasp and hold her breath as he did this, felt her pulse pick up as her heart beat faster. A throaty growl was heard as his canines elongated, pressing gently into the tender flesh.

A moment later, he released her and pulled back. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath and let it out slowly, returning his canine teeth to their human form before reopening his eyes to look at her again. Looking into her eyes again before taking a deep breath, he spoke gently to her.

"Madelyn," he said, pausing a moment, his face taking on a slight bit of concern. "Do you want to continue?" he asked her.

"I..." she started to reply but he shushed her for a moment.

"I want you to understand, Madelyn," he began, his voice serious, "This is not 'just' sex, if you choose to continue." He searched her face as she looked up at him. "I won't just have sex with you. I won't do it, love. If you choose to continue, this will be me staking my claim on you. You must decide whether to allow me to take you. If you allow this, you are mine." Her eyes opened slightly wider at his words. "But, there is another element to this, as well, Madelyn."

He paused a moment while she considered his words and waited for his next words.

"If you let me claim you, you are mine," he repeated. Looking into her eyes, he continued, "and I am yours."

He leaned in, kissing her neck tenderly, letting this sink in before he continued. "Garou mate for life, Madelyn," he told her between kisses. "There is no turning back, and no way out, save the death of one mate, which results in grief that often kills the other mate." He raised his head again, his eyes locking on hers and he continued.

"I waited for you to return, Madelyn. When you and your parents moved here so many years ago, I knew I was looking at my future mate. I waited for you to mature, and when your parents died and you moved away, I waited for you to return." Disbelief etched across her features as he confessed it all to her. "Yes, love. It's true. I have had many females try to entice me into courting them over the years, but I always knew none of them were my mate. Garou mate for life. Had I given up the wait and mated with one of them, when you came here, I would have realized I'd made the biggest mistake of my life in not waiting."

"But how do you know I'm 'the one,' Connor?" she asked, not certain she believed his words to be true. "How do you know I am to be your mate?"

"Your eyes, love," Connor replied. She looked at him quizzically and he explained. "We once had someone in our Pack...she was what some might call a seer, or a prophet. When I was very young, my parents brought me to see her and asked who my mate was to be. After spending several minutes meditating on this, she replied that I would not mate for many years, but when I did, I would know her by her eyes. She said my mate would be a human who would come to this wood as a child. She said this child would have golden curls and eyes the color of violets. She told me to expect to lose her for a time, but to have patience, that my mate would return to the wood as a full grown woman, ready to be mated."

Smiling at her, he continued, "But that's not all. It was only the confirmation that showed you to us as my mate while you were still underage, as there isn't a mating pull until both mates are of age. Not all mate with one who they feel a pull to, as sometimes it's not possible to find one's mate within their lifetime. So, they find someone they're compatible with. That's not how it is for me. You are my one true mate, Madelyn. I feel the pull to mate when I'm near you. It's a feeling deep down that tells me I couldn't live without you. You were intended for me, and I was intended for you, love. That's how I know." He quieted and watched her.

Madelyn closed her eyes, allowing it all to sink in. She wondered whether she should trust what she'd just heard. It was all so fantastic. But even so, she felt an attraction to this wolf-man. She felt safe in his arms. She felt loved and needed and wanted. It wasn't a feeling like she'd felt from any of her boyfriends over the years. It wasn't what she felt from Rolf. To that one, she was just a piece of meat, and she knew it. His attitude was that she was either to fuck or to eat. It wasn't that way with Connor. She could sense it, and she felt something stirring deep inside when she thought of this wolf who'd scared her senseless two days ago.

"Connor," she began. "I...I'm uncertain. It all is so fantastic...so..." she paused, trying to find what to say, without saying something that would be taken the wrong way. "But what about the differences between us, Connor?" she asked him, still trying to work through the uncertainty.

He looked at her and smiled. "Do I look that much different from a regular man, right now?"

"N...not really," she stammered, her cheeks blushing a soft pink color. He smiled at the blush. She looked sweet and innocent with that blush painted across her cheeks, even as she lay beneath him, naked. "I mean..well..." she paused and blushed a deeper pink color, causing him to smile even bigger. "It's not like I've seen another man naked before..." her voice trailed off as she glanced down and turned her face slightly away from his.

Cupping her chin, he pulled her face up again. "Look at me, Madelyn," he said, waiting till her eyes met his. "I'll never harm you, my love. The first time will hurt a little, but after that, it will be all pleasure." He watched as the uncertain look on her face softened. She did nothing but stare into his eyes for what seemed like an eternity to him.

In a moment, she knew the answer. She realized she felt the mating pull he'd described, too. It was there, deep in her heart, telling her not to miss this chance. She knew what she wanted, and for better or worse, she was ready to accept it, to accept him. Reaching up with both hands, she pulled his head down to hers again and kissed him then pushed him away with a glint in her eye.

Before he knew what was happening, she sprang up from the bed. Quickly testing her ankle, she found to her delight that it wasn't hurting anymore. Twirling around, she smiled to him then took off running, shouting back at him as she ran from the room, "If you can catch me, I'm yours."

Smiling, he shook his head, wondering how she knew how Garou mating happens. Walking calmly to the window, he watched as she darted out of the house and gave her a moment before he shifted and took off in chase.

***

She cursed herself for leaving the house naked, and barefoot. That would slow her down. 'But, then again,' she thought, 'it'll make it easier for him.'

She knew it wouldn't take long for him to find her. She was slow, and on two feet. Plus, she was making all kinds of noise as she moved through the brush. Still, she made it to the meadow in record time, stopping there to catch her breath. Looking around, she saw a thick patch of grass and hid in it.

***

Rolf watched as the naked woman ran from the house. Smiling inwardly, he started off in chase. If he could beat Connor to her, she would be his after all, and Connor would have to accept that he was the superior wolf, and Connor was nothing but second-rate.

***

Connor slowed slightly, picking up a scent on the wind. Rolf. 'Dammit,' he thought. That one was wishing for an early demise. Somehow, he had to reach Madelyn first. If he didn't, he knew he'd lose her.

Picking up the pace, he arrived at the meadow, where his nose told him Madelyn had gone. She was nearby. He could smell her. But she'd gone several different directions when she arrived here. Clever woman. But that didn't help either of them right now. He had to get to her first, before Rolf got here.

Stopping for a moment and standing perfectly still, he listened, turning his ears every which way. After a moment, he pinpointed her, but before he could make a move, Rolf burst into the meadow. Connor swore to himself for taking so much time finding her. It was going to be a fight to the death now, he was certain. Rolf wouldn't take no from Madelyn if he were to try to court her now. He'd take her, in the literal sense of the word.

"So, you arrived here first, did you, Connor?" Rolf said with a laugh. "No matter. After I kill you, I'll take Madelyn. She will be my mate, Connor!"

"No, Rolf," Connor said calmly. "Madelyn has already accepted me as her mate. You are interrupting in our courtship. Leave now and I will spare your life."

Rolf laughed, then lunged. He caught Connor in a flurry of fangs and claws. He could smell Madelyn's arousal turning into cold fear then heard faint sounds of brush moving as she retreated. He hoped Rolf hadn't heard her. Even if he had, the challenge had been made mid-courtship. All that was left for Rolf now was to die trying to challenge Connor for the right to mate with Madelyn. Connor wouldn't allow Rolf to win. He couldn't.

***

Madelyn saw Connor enter the meadow and stifled a giggle. She hadn't waited long, but it still felt like forever. As she watched, Connor seemed a bit agitated. She wondered what could have caused that. It wasn't long before she saw the second wolf enter the meadow and she knew exactly what caused it.

She stopped herself from screaming, knowing it would just alert Rolf to where she was and he would likely try to get to her first, before Connor could mate with her. She couldn't let that happen. Madelyn backed out of the grass as quietly as she could as the two wolves came together.

As they fought, she hurried away from the scene, following the stream as best she could, to keep Rolf from being able to track her as well if he realized she'd left the area. She couldn't let him find her. That was foremost on her mind as she fled from the scene, hoping Connor would come out on top, but not wanting to stay near just in case.

She continued for what seemed forever before stopping to get her bearings. Connor had never told her where the pack lived. Her only hope would be to get back to the house and wait there.

'Come through this ok and come for me, please, Connor,' she thought as she picked her way through the thick brush. It was rough going, but she made it back to her yard. When she emerged from the brush, two men stood up. She didn't even stop to think she was walking out of the woods, bare-ass naked, into the arms of two men, but she knew one of them and instinct told her who the second was. The first was Brian and the second was Ulric, the Alpha of the pack.

Brian ran and met her halfway. She nearly collapsed into his arms. "What the devil is going on here, Madelyn?" he demanded.

"Brian, Ulric, it's Rolf," she said. "He's come back, and is back in the meadow by the stream, fighting Connor to try to take me from him."

The two shot a look between them, before both shifted. Ulric sprang into motion immediately, disappearing into the trees. Brian paused just long enough to instruct Madelyn to await Connor's return inside the house.

***

The two wolves fought on, each taking minor shots at the other. Both were bleeding, but not severely...yet.

"Come, now, Connor," Rolf jeered. "I'm going to win and you know it. Just bare your neck to me know and I'll make it quick."

"Not gonna happen, Rolf," Connor said calmly. "She is mine and always has been. It was forseen by Ralla the seer."

"Pfft," Rolf spat at the statement. "Ralla was just a crazy woman. She was nothing," he screamed. "Madelyn is mine, Connor, and you'll be nothing but a corpse rotting on the ground by the time I'm done with you." With that, he lunged madly, seemingly without thinking.

Connor took this opportunity to catch Rolf by the neck. Sinking his teeth deep inside the other wolf's fur, he found flesh and clamped down. Yanking hard, he tore out a chunk of the other wolf's throat.

It was about then that a pair of wolves burst into the meadow.

Connor spat out the furry chunk that polluted his mouth then trotted over to the stream. Lapping at the cool water, he rinsed his mouth out, not particularly enjoying the taste on his tongue.

Stepping into the stream, he rolled around in it, rinsing his entire body clean before shaking the excess water off.

He watched as Ulric and Brian checked Rolf. The foolish creature was already dead. Under normal circumstances, Connor might have savored the victory. Not this time. This time, it was tainted with the poison of jealousy and lust. Rolf's refusal to back off was evidence enough of his jealous, lustful drive to destroy himself. He'd never been a match for Connor, and now, he was dead. 'What a waste,' Connor thought as he watched the Elders.

Brian looked to Connor and nodded almost imperceptibly before saying, "Go to her. Finish the courtship and take your mate. We will handle this."

"Yes, Elder Brian," he replied before taking off at a run. He knew where he would find her.