Madelyn has Signed In

Story Info
A webcam session takes an unexpected twist.
1.6k words
3.78
16.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Madelyn has signed in." Even after all these years, seeing that tiny window pop-up on my screen still gives me a thrill. I'd dressed as she had asked; a patterned, button-down shirt with a couple of buttons loose at the chest; slim-fitting trousers; a black leather belt. I hardly ever wore underwear during our sessions and, if I did, that was all I wore. I clicked on her name and selected video chat.

"Hey there," she said, appearing on the screen. Madelyn sat at her desk, as she often did, her bed behind her. She was wearing her favorite bold, dark-rimmed glasses, further accentuated by her long brown hair. Her white, patterned top also had a couple of loose buttons, providing an unsubtle view of her generous cleavage.

"Hey, yourself," I replied. "How are things?" We chatted for a while, small talk, but my mind kept wandering in the direction of where our video chats usually went. My fingers wandered, too, almost unconsciously, over the fabric of the crotch of my trousers.

"Hey, what are you doing?" she asked. "I can see your arm moving."

We have an unwritten rule that we reply bluntly to such questions. "Oh, just teasing my cock over the fabric of my pants," I replied, grinning.

"Oh, really?" Madelyn smiled, leaning forward towards the camera and offering an even fuller view of her impressive décolletage. "Stand up and show me."

I did as she asked. I could see that her screen now presented a view from mid-torso to mid-thigh, my fingers absently sliding over the vertical ridge in my trousers. "Hmm, that's not a great view," she said with a mock frown. "You might have to lose some of those clothes."

I adjusted the camera and stepped back a little so that Madelyn's view was now neck to mid-thigh. I slowly began to loosen the remaining buttons of my shirt, knowing that a striptease unbuttoning was one of her major turn-ons. Pulling the shirt out of my waistband, I pushed it back on my shoulders, showing off my smooth abdomen and chest. I ran the fingers of both hands up my ribs, then over my nipples, gently pinching them to further erection, then let my arms fall to my sides. Madelyn smiled. "Very nice", she said. "Keep going."

My hands moved to my belt and unbuckled it. I slowly pulled it from its loops and tossed on the bed. On screen, Madelyn leaned further in, pushing her glasses over the bridge of her nose. "So far, so good," she said.

My hands returned to my trousers and I unclipped the waistband. Holding the waist in place with my left hand, I lowered the zipper with excruciating slowness with my right, knowing that the show excited her almost as much as the reveal. The zipper down, I parted the fabric. Hooking my thumbs into the waistband, I slid the trousers over my buttocks and down my thighs. Madelyn could now see my fully erect penis; almost eight inches, smooth, hairless, except for a small strip below my navel pooling in a half-crescent at the base. My smooth, firm balls, gently brushing against my thighs, had produced a small drop of pre-cum at the tip of my purple head.

"Mmm ... delicious," Madelyn purred. "Now spin."

With a shrug, I let the shirt fall from my shoulders to the floor, and with a nudge, my pants followed shortly behind. I was now completely naked on camera. I felt dirty, and hot, and very porno. I did as she asked, turning to the side so that she could enjoy the angle of my cock jutting from my body; and then all the way around so that she could see the smooth curvature of my ass. I bent at the waist, popping out my butt, then gave myself a little slap before completing the turn and facing the camera once more.

"Very nice," said Madelyn. "Now stroke your cock."

Again, I followed her instruction. I formed a ring with the thumb and forefinger of my right hand, a couple of inches from the base of my cock, and cupped my balls my left. I slowly began to stroke, the palm of my right hand gliding over the tip, using my pre-cum as a lubricant. My pulse began to race faster.

"Fuck, that's hot." An accented voice off-camera. My hand immediately stopped, as did my heart.

Madelyn broke into a grin. "Oh, by the way, Ana's here." She adjusted her camera to take a wider pan of the room and, yes, there was Madelyn's friend, Ana, standing previously off-camera to Madelyn's right. Ana is similar in body shape to Madelyn; curvy and busty, wearing a black long-sleeved top and matching leggings. Her chin-length hair, dyed a light brown, framed flinty almond eyes and lips glossed a pale pink.

"Please don't stop on my account," said Ana.

My shock was quickly replaced by excitement at the idea of performing for this surprise audience. I'm not usually shy about getting naked, but I usually know who's going to see me before I do.

"Anyone else there?" I asked, only half-joking.

"No, just us girls," Ana laughed in her east European accent. "Please ... continue!"

Despite my brief shock, my member had lost none of its hardness. With a smile, I shook my head, and resumed masturbating for the camera.

I could see both girls staring into the screen. Leaning back in her chair, Madelyn hooked her left ankle over the desk and her skirt had ridden up, but not enough to see the movement of her fingers beneath. Ana stood behind Madelyn, her left hand absently playing with Madelyn's hair, her right trailing from a full breast, down her body, towards her mound, the shape barely concealed by her tight leggings. Nails painted a dark purple, Ana's fingers alternated between vertical caresses and gentle taps of the fabric between her legs.

I took a step back and lay back on the bed, propping myself on a pair of pillows. My legs spread, naked and exposed in front of the camera, I continued masturbating, slowly stroking my cock with my right hand, and teasing my sac, perineum, and anus with the fingers of my left.

Glancing at the screen, I could see Madelyn continuing to touch herself under her skirt. Her other hand cupped and squeezed a breast above the fabric of her top. Ana's hand was now inside her tights, stretching the elastic material in and out with her movements. Her other hand had dropped lower to caress Madelyn's other breast.

"This is nice, ladies" I said, "but it isn't much of a show. I know you're new to this, Ana, but usually there's more nudity."

"I'm good with that," said Ana before unceremoniously peeling off her top. Unhooking a black bra, she let it fall to the floor, exposing a full pair of pale breasts peaked by small, dark nipples. Madelyn shrugged, stood, and unbuttoned her own top, taking considerably less time than I did.

"Not much of a striptease," I smiled, continuing to work my cock.

"Do you care?" replied Madelyn, tossing her bra to one side and releasing her own magnificent breasts, large chocolate nipples erect and hard. Pulling her skirt high up her waist, she stepped over to the bed, and lay on one side, spreading her legs wide, brazenly exposing her shaven, wet cunt. Retrieving a bright orange toy from the bedside, she paced the tip of it at her clit, and flicked it on.

Ana, meanwhile, had pulled down her tights and black panties. Stepping out of them, she joined Madelyn side-by-side, naked, on the bed. Hooking a leg over Madelyn's knee, Ana spread her legs wide, revealing her own slick pussy, topped with a strip of black hair. In the absence of a toy, Ana fingered herself with her painted nails, first one, and then two at a time.

All three of us were now naked, masturbating for each other on camera. The hum of Madelyn's toy was joined by moans, sighs, and dirty talk: "Mmm, Ana, cup your tits ... pinch your nipples for me" ... "oh yeah, Justin, stroke that cock ... play with your balls" ... "God, you fuck yourself so well, Maddy" ...

I shifted on to my knees, to get a better view of these two voluptuous girls individually pleasuring themselves. My vigorous strokes became less for performance and more for pleasure. With battery-powered assistance, Madelyn was the first to orgasm. Gliding the vibrator over her clit, penetrating an inch or so, then returning the freshly-slicked toy to her clit, each of her soft gasps rose higher and higher before she lifted her hips off the bed and climaxed in a deep, loud "Uuuggghhh" of pleasure.

Maddy's orgasm prompted my own. My hand worked furiously up and down my shaft, now heavily lubricated with pre-cum. I felt the white heat well deep inside me before it erupted stickily over my stomach and chest, a small droplet forming on a nipple. "Oh, fuck, yes!" I uttered under my breath as I continued to stroke myself, milking the remaining cum from my still-hard cock.

Meanwhile, Ana's slick fingers had become a blur, rapidly flicking in and out of her gaping pussy. With her eyes closed, she panted "ah ... ah ... ah ..." in time with her movements. Her legs grew tense, the one squeezing Madelyn's thigh hard, before her four fingers froze deep in her cunt. Then she squealed, signaling her own climax. As her breathing slowed, her breasts rose and fell at a slower pace. Withdrawing her wet fingers, she let them trail over her hip, abdomen, and breast as she caught her breath.

"Catch you later, Justin!" said Madelyn before the screen went black.